TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh I thought it was that weekend, my bad.<br /><br />But yeah, concrete evidence they say?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @paula-c....thanks for posting the flights stuff again....it's apparent something took off for Guadalajara, Mexico........<br />how could it be delayed from bad weather at LAX though?  It was a bright sunny day.....or at least the day we "saw" was, lol......<br />I remember bringing up the weather on June 25th....I'll go looking for it.  I think we are getting close to knowing something<br />more definite.<br /><br />@Sim....Guadalajara, Guadalajara ......... reminds me of Elvis : )<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Blessings! <br />
  • on 1352122941:
    <br />Hmmm, interesting.<br /><br />I remember when Murray got handcuffed (as Michael did get handcuffed being an innocent man...) when the jury decided that Murray was guilty. <br /><br />Please refresh my mind: why did Michael get handcuffed back then? He never got a "guilty" veredict as far as we know.<br /><br />And again, what about the man who that night came or left in a car and looked right to the surveilance camera?  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />i take it there is no place where this tape can be found for keeping to examine it or we would have it already.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1352147182:
    <br />@paula-c....thanks for posting the flights stuff again....it's apparent something took off for Guadalajara, Mexico........<br />how could it be delayed from bad weather at LAX though?  It was a bright sunny day.....or at least the day we "saw" was, lol......<br />I remember bringing up the weather on June 25th....I'll go looking for it.  I think we are getting close to knowing something<br />more definite.<br /><br />@Sim....Guadalajara, Guadalajara ......... reminds me of Elvis : )<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br />OMG! Today all I can comment is this  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: jump for joy and the music helps me too lmao  :icon_lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Man oh man, I love this hoax adventure!!!!!!<br /><br />Cool Elvis connection!  Did MJ have a romanic rendezvous down there or something! :animal0017: :icon_lol:<br />
    Guadalajara (In English!!!)<br /><br />Guadalajara, Guadalajara... Guadalajara, Guadalajara <br />You have the provincial soul You smell of clean early rose<br />Bird of fresh rockrose of rio to Is thousand palomos marries rio <br />Guadalajara, Guadalajara Sabes to pure wet earth<br /><br />Aye aye aye aye aye aye, aye aye aye, aye aye aye!<br />Aye distant colomitos....aye!!!..ojitos of water brothers<br />Aye unforgettable, unforgettable colomitos like the afternoons In which rain, DES of the hill, to go us towards, until Zapopam<br />AYE! misermano..Aye-aye-aye... Mexican...<br />Aye unforgettable, unforgettable colomitos like the afternoons In which rain, DES of the hill, to go us towards, until Zapopam<br />Guadalajara, Guadalajara...Guadalajara..Guadalajara<br />http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23649
    <br /><br />Thanks Paula for the LAX charts, they look vaguely familiar from way back in 09! <br /><br />UYI, oh of course I love your posts, I was just hinting that maybe you two, were 2 peas in a pod in style, ya know what I mean! :icon_lol:<br /><br />MissG<br />
    Please refresh my mind: why did Michael get handcuffed back then? He never got a "guilty" veredict as far as we know.
    <br />It's sickening to note that he was always treated like a convicted criminal from day 1, when it was only "allegations", which directly led to his not being innocent in the minds of the public, even after the official "not guilty". Many movies on this theme.<br /><br />Curls<br />
    All the court talk reminds me of something that's often run through my mind - people here have often expressed the belief that MJ is in full control of everything, but I sometimes wonder if he just set the ball rolling with his 'death', and he's been watching events pan out the same as the rest of us with regard to the trial etc?  Sort of like - I'll pretend to die, leave lots of clues that it's a hoax and just sit back and see how far the system will take this thing without any real concrete evidence that I'm even dead. Just a thought!
    <br />Interesting!<br /><br />Andrea<br />
    And IF TPTB were after him/suspected what he was doing, what would stop them from intercepting his flight or waiting for him when he landed?  What if something happened to the plane?
    <br />Yep...<br /><br />Bec, loved your reasoning.  And it seems to me that the whole Airport risk was done simply to add yet another element of complexity and ‘risk’ to the hoax, all part of the many reasons why this is “an adventure”, “talent like you‘ve never seen before”.  <br /><br />Ellyd, loved your post on the grand level and inclusiveness of what all the sting covers.  This is huge, historical, and like TS said, "in fact it doesn't get any bigger"!<br /><br />You guys have amazing memories, and reasoning abilities!!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1352071732:
    <br />
    on 1351339247:
    <br />... JJ's slip up was there as a decoy, he put it in our minds and we assumed MJ went to the airport. ... <br />
    <br /><br />If the family is giving misleading hoax clues, then we might as well believe that they are just playing games with us and MJ is dead.  Also, many hoaxers already believed that MJ flew out of LAX, months before Jermaine gave this clue.  So that belief was not based on Jermaine’s “airport” slip of the lip; instead, Jermaine's statement was confirmation.<br />
    <br /><br />Quotes from TS in 'TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder « on: March 14, 2010, 12:44:16 PM »<br />TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,7194.msg116959.html#msg116959 <br /><br />
    4-37: I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital.  And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow.  What would be the point?<br />
    <br /><br />
    4-43<br />In the interview with the “airport” slip-up, Jermaine said: “... it’s all gonna come out. It’s all gonna unfold.” {}.  So this is what we need to be waiting for; and giving up before that time is premature.  “And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” (Matthew 14:31).<br />
    <br /><br />
    Do I need to give any more hints?  I think I’ve said enough already.  Besides, you want some surprises left for after Bamsday, don’t you?<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,7194.0.html<br /><br />Of course we do :icon_e_biggrin: otherwise there wouldn't be a Bamsday!  :bearhug: @ TS
  • TS<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />4-39. Piece by Piece Return, Versus Bamsday<br /><br />If you search through TIAI Revealed, Parts 1-9; and also TIAI Updates, #1 - #3, you will find that I repeatedly used the word “return”, but only used the word “bam” about six times—and when I did use “bam”, I was merely referring generally to the statement at the end of TII (but not discussing the meaning of “bam”, when or what it is about, etc).  Also, I never once use the term “bamsday” (not until this update).<br /><br />Since this update is about timing, the time has come for me to discuss the “bam”; and also the differences between the “return” and the “bam”.  The “return” is a process, which can be short or long, depending on several factors; regardless of whether or not the return is short, the “bam” is very abrupt—and marks the end of the return process.  The fact that “bam” is abrupt should be obvious—based on the word itself, based on MJ’s usage of the word in context, and based on the audio and visual imagery that is very abrupt on Jack5ons “coming soon” website {http://http://www.5brothersenterprises.com/}.<br /><br />The return, on the other hand, is not necessarily abrupt.  There are a few things in TII which indicate that the return might not be abrupt.  During Light Man, it says: “... and piece by piece by piece by piece [return process], MJ is revealed, until he jumps out [bam!], and on Michael’s command, we begin.” {TII DVD, Main Movie, text from subtitle; at 3:43}<br /><br />In Staging the Return (as well as in the main movie), you can see a little of MJ before he comes out of the spider.  “Then Michael was gonna come out and be revealed underneath the black widow.” {TII DVD, Staging the Return, The Adventure Begins, text from subtitle; at 19:50}.<br /><br />And the bam statement itself is very clear: “Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I’m gonna button my shirt or jacket or whatever it is. I’m gonna look around a little bit, play with them.  Snap my fingers maybe, then bam!” {TII DVD, Main Movie, text from subtitle; at 1:49:45}<br /><br />Do you feel like MJ has been “playing with them” recently?  If so, it means we are in the return process.  You see, the return is when things go beyond just clues for hoax believers; it is when the public sees things that just don’t add up with the official story.  Since MJ is in control: he could have several pieces revealed all in one day; or he could slow the process down, and do it over a longer period of time (until people start getting it)—in either case, the return would end with the bam (the final and ultimate revelation that MJ is alive).
  • on 1352144564:
    <br />TMZ made it very clear:<br /><br />6/30/2009 6:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />[size=14pt]Concrete Evidence Found at Neverland[/size]<br />A shipment of concrete was just delivered to the Neverland Ranch.<br /><br />0630_neverland_cement_ex-1.jpg<br /><br />We saw the concrete truck drive onto the property. A rep from the construction company told us they got a call today for 32,000 pounds of the hard stuff -- for what, we're not sure ... but it's certainly interesting ...<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/concrete-evidence-found-at-neverland/<br />
    <br />I'm not sure why but the guy in this picture kind of reminds me of Kenny directing something. Now where did I leave that straight jacket??
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Great reminder about those flight statistics from June 25th 2009. I am on the fence as to whether MJ flew away that morning before everything kicked off or if he stayed in LA. <br /><br />If MJ stayed then I doubt he remained at Carolwood. I think that would have been way too risky if there really was a sting operation underway. Some of the police officers etc investigating would not have been in the know, so if they turned up at Carolwood looking for evidence and found MJ hiding.......well ya' know it  just looks a bit dodgy in terms of hoax/sting success!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />All I know is that I really can't come to any firm conclusion as to how June 25th 2009 went down because I wasn't there with the "insiders" running the whole day....whether he left LA, whether he went to UCLA disguised etc.  I think we saw only what MJ wanted us to see. I have some strong opinions about what took place based on what we have been shown, told and clues from the family, but those opinions could be way off what actually occurred. I  have been given bits and pieces of info and then filled in the gaps in my head.<br /><br />Anyway - this thread is great......can't tell if we are getting anywhere with it or not, but still enjoying it!<br /><br />PS - also that TMZ concrete evidence story...wasn't there also a story around the same time about porta-loos being delivered there too? (or am I imagining that too?)<br /> <br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Adi - yep about the port-a-potty story from TMZ.  http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/neverland-ranch-porta-potty/<br /><br />Seems the potty humor began very early in the hoax.
    on 1352162028:
    <br />Adi - yep about the port-a-potty story from TMZ.  http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/neverland-ranch-porta-potty/<br /><br />Seems the potty humor began very early in the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />hahaha  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />that's the one...thanks Andrea for finding it...I was just trying to search for it and it was taking me ages (I was finding some very odd pages in the meantime)<br /><br />Concrete evidence versus a load of crap evidence  :icon_cool:
    I just saw something I'd never noticed before.  This is footage of the helicopter leaving UCLA on June 25th.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Is it me or does action-hero stunt-man seem to be filming the crowds below?  Is that black thing a camera or something else?  If it's a camera, I can't wait to see the movie!  Perhaps we'll even get to see a close-up of the 'body' sitting up.
  • on 1352071250:
    <br />
    on 1351239405:
    <br />I'm sure TS didn't ask about that movie for nothing....there must be something very interesting about it and it's very frustrating that I can't find or guess what movie is that.<br /><br /> :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />There were some movies relevant for this hoax, starting with The court of Last resort, then Gilda and The Illusionist and V for Vendetta and 2012. TS can't you please narrow the research area and give us some hints?<br />
    <br /><br />Unfortunately, I am not able to narrow the search.  Personally, I have not seen every movie that has ever been made; but I tend to doubt that anyone will find "alleged" in a verdict in ANY movie (or any other real court case, for that matter).  So far, nobody on this thread has reported finding even one such case.  Therefore, we must now ask WHY was the word "alleged" used--if indeed it is strictly hoax court, entertainment movie only, and not a real sting in a real court case (with some hoax elements and clues, to avoid entrapment, etc)?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />@Gina-<;br /><br />Don't be sad girl. You gave it a good try. I do hope all is well for you and your family.  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />@TS... I was just alerted to your finishing up the level. lmao. I had no clue. I haven't even looked in on the hoax in a long time. I was over at the hoax book side sayin' Hi to some friends and was told this was going Down! It's not nice to gloat! So I won't! Sting! haha. Yes avoidin' entrapment. I just wanna know about the body used...ETA: I mean at the house (the one the EMT's actually handled)...(real or not)!  :fresse:<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:    :th_bravo:    :icon_rr:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1352163739:
    <br />I just saw something I'd never noticed before.  This is footage of the helicopter leaving UCLA on June 25th.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Is it me or does action-hero stunt-man seem to be filming the crowds below?  Is that black thing a camera or something else?  If it's a camera, I can't wait to see the movie!  Perhaps we'll even get to see a close-up of the 'body' sitting up.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />In the helicopter?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />phpAu6qF0.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />fb1cd3dcfca0e25d92669e81e1a8c3c1.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1352078540:
    <br />
    on 1352077833:
    <br />Actually - yeah......a life like dummy could have sufficed for an "alleged" victim dying on an "alleged" date.<br />
    <br /><br />Well we do know there may have been a dummy used at some point in the preparation of this hoax...<br /><br />80678247.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I agree, it was a dummy. Just remembering in Front's thread, "Who you callin' a dummy?"  :icon_lol:<br /><br />He could have left the night before to another local location... I thought maybe he disguised himself as one of the bodyguards at the ambulance, but after reading TS today and posts, I don't think he was at the hospital.<br /><br />And I agree with Bec  - I don't believe he was on a plane or at an airport, with security etc. that wouldn't make sense. JJ's slip up was confirmation that he got away, escaped under the radar. Remembering one of his first interviews - mentions the song he and Michael were singing at the last family gathering... 'baby don't make me fly away, gonna stay, love today'.<br /><br />Maybe TS is pointing how MJ thought out every possibility to pull off the illusion.  So we're left wondering what was planned vs not planned and expected vs not expected?
    on 1352166254:
    <br />
    on 1352163739:
    <br />I just saw something I'd never noticed before.  This is footage of the helicopter leaving UCLA on June 25th.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Is it me or does action-hero stunt-man seem to be filming the crowds below?  Is that black thing a camera or something else?  If it's a camera, I can't wait to see the movie!  Perhaps we'll even get to see a close-up of the 'body' sitting up.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />In the helicopter?<br /><br />phpAu6qF0.jpg<br /><br /><br />fb1cd3dcfca0e25d92669e81e1a8c3c1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />What is that black attachment that's over the helicopter door?  Is it a camera?  Does anyone know or has this already been determined?
  • on 1352099004:
    <br />TS<br />
    But I'm wanting to put this conclusion on a more solid basis, than has been done before, in order to complete Level 7 solidly.
    <br /><br />So it’s etched in stone then (it'd be nice finally :fresse:), MJ left in the jet hours before Murray ‘went to the bathroom’. Wherever he went, Bahrain or countless options, he was in communication with the ‘team members’.  Guessing it had to have been a hospice patient who stayed at the house perhaps weeks before already, and Murray or someone other qualified, perhaps even had him all hooked up for propofol to convince bodyguards, who were NEVER allowed upstairs.  In Elvis’ case they did facial surgeries to help the patient look like Elvis. Remember the MJ autopsy said the guy had tattooed eye-liners, lips, hair-line, etc.  EMT and everyone at UCLA was so concerned to just cover their own ass, they didn’t wonder about odd things, same as at the trial.  I would think real lawyers would have jumped right up and cried ‘foul’ after hearing ‘alleged’ read, but perhaps it shows the utter respect for authority they all have, and not thinking for themselves. How long MJ would need to stay away from LA, is the next question, depending on if he was there in person at the memorial, etc.<br /><br />So I’m guessing from the TMZ naked men story, that the naked truth was that there were 18 ‘dreamteamers’ that pulled this hoax all off, including MJ. :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />:LolLolLolLol: <br /><br />@MJonline/MJonmind-<;br /><br />( I 4got some peeps might not know about ur nick name girl, lol )<br /><br />Happy Birthday woman! <br /><br /> :multiplespotting:  :bearhug:
  •         TS  Thank You...... :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1352167587:
    <br />What is that black attachment that's over the helicopter door?  Is it a camera?  Does anyone know or has this already been determined?<br />
    <br /><br />Looks like something that lifts attachments from below. <br />This is a video of the helicopter used to transfer mj.<br />
    on 1352170192:
    <br />
    on 1352167587:
    <br />What is that black attachment that's over the helicopter door?  Is it a camera?  Does anyone know or has this already been determined?<br />
    <br /><br />Looks like something that lifts attachments from below. <br />This is a video of the helicopter used to transfer mj.<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Attachments like a camera?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />It's hard to tell what it is exactly.
    on 1352170526:
    <br />
    on 1352170192:
    <br />
    on 1352167587:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Attachments like a camera?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />It's hard to tell what it is exactly.<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure you are talking about the black thingy attached above the side door? If so, my guess is that it is a spotlight for searching.....it is a rescue helicopter so I guess they use it for searching for people at night perhaps lost in the ocean or forests and other similar things.<br /><br />EDIT: yeah - actually it could also be a winch to lift things.....
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Rescue is what the LASD chopper serves for.<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpsauI7kX78&feature=related<br /><br />I just died laughing about the cosy brown porta-potties, delivered to us via AP ...<br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/neverland-ranch-porta-potty/<br /><br />These early indications almost make SOTT a plausible alias for sneaking in.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm positive MJ loves toilet humor; he is a guy after all.  That's why I didn't see a disrespect with the fart earlier, since MJ's--not dead... :icon_lol:<br /><br />TS<br />
    Besides, you want some surprises left for [size=12pt]after[/size] Bamsday, don’t you?
    <br />I love the sound of that!  Sometimes I get afraid for all the bad things possibly coming down the pike, warnings from the Bible and EOW talk. Especially since TS even said we 'wouldn't grow old unless we were already'. :errrr: :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Im_convinced, thank you!  And I love my nickname because it awesome confirmation! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />Blessings! <br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1352097718:
    <br />
    on 1352097158:
    <br />... Which means that the court was BOTH hoax court, and sting court!  (Ooops, did I spill the beans?)<br />
    <br /><br />Of course that concept is not entirely new; several have already mentioned it.  But I'm wanting to put this conclusion on a more solid basis, than has been done before, in order to complete Level 7 solidly.<br /><br /> :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, so in order to work out who or what is the subject of this possible sting, I think we should be looking more closely, as TS suggested in another post from his marathon session, at 'what is not alleged' in court - the parts that didn't relate directly to MJ's 'manslaughter' and June 25th and could therefore be 'real'.<br /><br />For starters, what about the ease with which Murray was apparently able to obtain excessive quantities of drugs, even having them delivered to a private home, not even a medical address?<br /><br />Have to go to work now, but maybe others would like to expand the list of 'what is not alleged' and help TS get this level wrapped up!
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Can I just say, you are all amazing with all this research and work you're putting in. I could've never in my wildest dreams be able to understand this all for myself so thank you!<br /><br />I agree with Bec. To me, I don't see any need for MJ to be anywhere else on that day apart from UCLA. If he were to travel interstate or internationally it'd be too risky in case something went wrong. With him being at UCLA, MJ could have complete control over everything and watch his plan work to perfection. The number of risks star to multiply the more you complicate things and by MJ not being on the scene, I feel things would become more complicated. If he's to be the director e.g. Liberian Girl video then it makes perfect sense for him to be running the show and in control right from what is in front of him, not via other forms of communication, adding risk for exposure from an unwanted party. And we all know what prankster MJ is, so I'm sure he would've loved nothing more to than to have everyone in the palm of his hand, pulling off such a thrilling (pun I know) hoax.<br /><br />I'm probably not adding anything new to the discussion but you've all helped me to be able to think about all the different avenues in this so thanks!<br /><br /> :th_bravo: