Michael Jackson (official) Facebook

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't see clues either.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I sometimes felt that they were posting something connected to our conversations on the forum but I haven't seen that from long time ago.
  • on 1358274395:
    <br />
    on 1358273781:
    <br />Posted about 40 min. ago...<br /><br />Awards and Achievements: In May 14, 1984 at the White House, President Ronald Reagan presents Jackson with the Presidential Public Safety Commendation Award. Click here to watch the ceremony! <br /> />didn't we discuss the "presidential connection" recently?  :compute:  :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Not only discussing a presidential connection recently but also recently discussing whether Michael was ever dependent on any drugs.  President Reagan was launching a drunk driving awareness campaign, which he speaks of in the video and commends Michael for the good example he's setting for the youth of America.  Reagan also says "Michael Jackson is proof of what a person can accomplish through a lifestyle free of alcohol or drug abuse." <br />
    <br /><br />humm second chapter example of what can happen in a life lead another way. <br />third chapter redemption ?<br /><br /><br />actually i doubt the above . but i wouldn't be surprised if " overnight they turned against me" didn't start right then and there. <br />just a thought<br /><br />by the way has that date shown up anywhere in a back or front monolog?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1358288318:
    <br />I sometimes felt that what they were posting something connected to our conversations on the forum but I haven't seen that from long time ago.<br />
    <br /><br />yup, me too :suspect:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1358290350:
    <br />
    on 1358288318:
    <br />I sometimes felt that what they were posting something connected to our conversations on the forum but I haven't seen that from long time ago.<br />
    <br /><br />yup, me too :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you... I think the forum is watched by all [gsearch][/gsearch]....is the most important and true forum about hoax from the beginning to now.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Jane Fonda will play Nancy Reagan in upcoming movie 'The Butler', apparently controversial as Jane is called a traitor to US. To star includes: Jane Fonda, Oprah, Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, Robin Williams, other big names.  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/pic-see-jane-fonda-as-nancy-reagan-2012129<br /><br />
    Plot Summary: Based on the screenplay by Danny Strong & Lee Daniels, "The Butler" is inspired by Wil Haygood’s Washington Post article about an African-American man who served as a butler (Whitaker) to eight Presidents in the White House for over thirty years. From this unique vantage point, "The Butler" traces the dramatic changes that swept American society, from the civil rights movement to Vietnam and beyond, and how those changes affected this man’s life and family.
    <br /><br />
    "Just Say No" was an advertising campaign, part of the U.S. "War on Drugs", prevalent during the 1980s and early 1990s, to discourage children from engaging in illegal recreational drug use by offering various ways of saying no. Eventually, this also expanded the realm of "Just Say No" to violence and premarital sex. The slogan was created and championed by First Lady Nancy Reagan during her husband's presidency.[1]<br />La Toya Jackson became spokesperson for the campaign in 1987 and recorded a song entitled "Just Say No" with British hit producers Stock/Aitken/Waterman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Say_No
    <br /><br />Also:<br />
    <br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1358415261:
    <br />Jane Fonda will play Nancy Reagan in upcoming movie 'The Butler', apparently controversial as Jane is called a traitor to US. To star includes: Jane Fonda, Oprah, Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey, Robin Williams, other big names.  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/pic-see-jane-fonda-as-nancy-reagan-2012129<br /><br />
    Plot Summary: Based on the screenplay by Danny Strong & Lee Daniels, "The Butler" is inspired by Wil Haygood’s Washington Post article about an African-American man who served as a butler (Whitaker) to eight Presidents in the White House for over thirty years. From this unique vantage point, "The Butler" traces the dramatic changes that swept American society, from the civil rights movement to Vietnam and beyond, and how those changes affected this man’s life and family.
    <br /><br />
    "Just Say No" was an advertising campaign, part of the U.S. "War on Drugs", prevalent during the 1980s and early 1990s, to discourage children from engaging in illegal recreational drug use by offering various ways of saying no. Eventually, this also expanded the realm of "Just Say No" to violence and premarital sex. The slogan was created and championed by First Lady Nancy Reagan during her husband's presidency.[1]<br />La Toya Jackson became spokesperson for the campaign in 1987 and recorded a song entitled "Just Say No" with British hit producers Stock/Aitken/Waterman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Say_No
    <br /><br />Also:<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />This is very strange.  Hanoi Jane is playing Nancy Reagan?  That choice is bound to piss off just about everybody, regardless their ideology.  And I have always wondered whose side Jane was really on.  And the other cast members, with the exception (perhaps) of Robin Williams, are all Michael related in some way...Oprah, Lenny Kravitz, Mariah Carey......<br /><br />And I gotta say, this Just Say No BS....  Just a few weeks ago I heard replayed a statement that Ronald Reagan made with regard to his war on drugs.  "Regardless of what you have heard, Marijuana is THE MOST DANGEROUS DRUG out there."  Huh?  I guess if you're going to wage a war you have to create an enemy.... <br /><br />Not long before Reagan, marijuana was well on to its way to becoming legalized and it was not uncommon in San Francisco to see people smoking in public, the situation was so relaxed.  Did the war on marijuana provide cover for the CIA sponsored entry of truly far more dangerous drugs?  Sorry if I offend, but I don't trust Reagan or his handlers and I can't help but think Michael was used by these people for seemingly positive reasons but with a dark agenda.
    Well, if anything the drug situation is worse than when they started the 'war on drugs'. And what do they really do with all the confiscated drugs. Are there any connections of big government/bankers with the illegal drug trade around the world.  I agree there's ALWAYS hidden agenda, and the known effects of any long term programs government puts in place. Not only drugs, but child prostitution rings, guns, and a long list of harm to humanity.  Remember MJ said it best, "They don't really care about us."  But was this aspect the real reason that MJ facebook put out that Reagan video, or simply more posing with the elite? IDK  Is MJ one of them, or infiltrating the enemy ranks to bring about their demise.  MJ has clearly carried a LOT of secrets throughout his life, with only hints/whispers for us to decipher.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1356916386:
    <br />In This Is It 'Man In The Mirror' was indeed the last song performed on stage and was a sound check and the full song was not shown (source: wiki), the only one :icon_e_confused:? I wonder why? Maybe there's a full song too, not shown.. YET :icon_question:<br /><br />Man In The Mirror is also the finale song of the Immortal Tour show. <br />According to wiki: Man in the Mirror: Finale is a celebration of Michael Jackson.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson:_The_Immortal_World_Tour<br /><br />I noticed that there's a focus on Man In the Mirror in the BAD25 docu too. <br /><br />The message behind Man In The Mirror has a double meaning: i.e. a message for each one of us to take a look at yourself and make a change AND a (hoax) message that the Man in the Mirror (image) is the King of Pop who 'died' and the actual Man is MJ the man who's alive. <br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]i remember "man in the mirror" was the last song we heard during the memorial 2! coincidence? or a clue 4 us?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • facebo10.png<br /><br />About what ?<br />Any ideas?
  • Hello everyone,<br /><br />here is "Just say no": /><br />Off-topic: I can't invert youtube Videos with the "youtube-Bottom". What I'm doing wrong?<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • on 1361300076:
    <br />facebo10.png<br /><br />About what ?<br />Any ideas?<br />
    <br /><br />Maarine I know it sounds exciting but don't you think that a Michael's official site can't say anything about the hoax, think that for the rest of the world Michael is dead, so these good news will probably be something related to Michael's music? as long as I know MJ's Facebook only talks about Michael's dance,  music and journal publications about his works and gigs but never about trials, yellow tabloids, etc...  Sorry to be a party pooper.
  • on 1361316795:
    <br />
    on 1361300076:
    <br />facebo10.png<br /><br />About what ?<br />Any ideas?<br />
    <br /><br />Maarine I know it sounds exciting but don't you think that a Michael's official site can't say anything about the hoax, think that for the rest of the world Michael is dead, so these good news will probably be something related to Michael's music? as long as I know MJ's Facebook only talks about Michael's dance,  music and journal publications about his works and gigs but never about trials, yellow tabloids, etc...  Sorry to be a party pooper.<br />
    You're not. We have to keep our feet on the ground, as they say. I think it's highly unlikely that thet would announce MJ is alive, or any other hoax-related thing on his official FB page, as much as you and I and any other BeLIEver would want to ... :(<br />My opinion: it probably has to do with a new single, a new video or something like that....<br />But I think that they, whoever manage the MJ official FB page, like to keep the suspense going... that's for sure. :ghsdf:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    They are going to announce the permanent MJ Las Vegas show of Cirque du Soleil.<br /><br />http://mjstar.co.uk/index.php/2013/02/announcement-estate-of-michael-jackson/<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Maybe I'll be able to see it....I couldn't go when it came through my city the first time : ( <br />Hope springs eternal, lol.........<br /><br />Thanks for the info MaryK : ) <br /><br />Blessings!
  • on 1361361097:
    <br />They are going to announce the permanent MJ Las Vegas show of Cirque du Soleil.<br /><br />http://mjstar.co.uk/index.php/2013/02/announcement-estate-of-michael-jackson/<br />
    Boy, what I'd give to see them in my country....<br />:( but...no can do :(
    I guess these are Cirque dancers?  Doing MJ's peace sign, pout, and wearing his smooth criminal hat.  The second pic, is the guy doing a 'focus' or is he going to swing his hand down to do a crotch grab?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />377619_10151459649641473_225697571_n.jpg<br />555817_10151459653791473_442929732_n.jpg<br /><br />This quote of MJ's is curious to me.<br /><br />10917_10151452697586473_1057114137_n.jpg<br /><br />MJ and TS/Front have/has often said that MJ will rewrite history books, and that much of history was a lie. Front emphasized 'the momment of now' with his clock drawing.  "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  'Affect' means to change.  How can the past be changed by anything now, future or ever?  Is there something mysteriously powerful in this statement, or is it just a non-sensical brain teaser?  It reminds me of the movie 'Back to the future' parts 1-3, where Marty McFly goes to the past and future to change negative things in the present.  So could something MJ does in the future somehow supernaturally change something in the past (tear in the fabric of time), which would make our present suddenly different, but we wouldn't be aware of it (wiped from our memories).  Remember Men in Black--Back in Time, last year?  Any philosophical thoughts on that MJ quote?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1361432858:
    <br /><br />555817_10151459653791473_442929732_n.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />One eye....  :animal0017:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />This quote of MJ's is curious to me.<br /><br />10917_10151452697586473_1057114137_n.jpg<br /><br />MJ and TS/Front have/has often said that MJ will rewrite history books, and that much of history was a lie. Front emphasized 'the momment of now' with his clock drawing.  "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  'Affect' means to change.  How can the past be changed by anything now, future or ever?  Is there something mysteriously powerful in this statement, or is it just a non-sensical brain teaser?  It reminds me of the movie 'Back to the future' parts 1-3, where Marty McFly goes to the past and future to change negative things in the present.  So could something MJ does in the future somehow supernaturally change something in the past (tear in the fabric of time), which would make our present suddenly different, but we wouldn't be aware of it (wiped from our memories).  Remember Men in Black--Back in Time, last year?  Any philosophical thoughts on that MJ quote?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />The quote "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  - made me think of MJ not really dying, so what could happen in the future (BAM) could affect what has happened in the past - misunderstandings people have had of Michael, any long held beliefs will undoubtedly change when Michael returns.  And I too was reminded of Front's momment of now with "I'm a person of the present and I have to ask, how are things going now? What's happening now?"  That statement could also indicate that the BAM date has NOT been pre-determined.
    Andrea<br />
    The quote "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  - made me think of MJ not really dying, so what could happen in the future (BAM) could affect what has happened in the past - misunderstandings people have had of Michael, any long held beliefs will undoubtedly change when Michael returns.
    <br />Hmm... yes that's sounds like the way to interpret it! hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616
    on 1361519787:
    <br />Andrea<br />
    The quote "What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?"  - made me think of MJ not really dying, so what could happen in the future (BAM) could affect what has happened in the past - misunderstandings people have had of Michael, any long held beliefs will undoubtedly change when Michael returns.
    <br />Hmm... yes that's sounds like the way to interpret it! hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616<br />
    <br /><br />I think Michael was talking about his own personal history.  I'm sorry.  But if it turns out that Michael turned the world upside down and had us glued to the internet for years hunting down clues all so he alone could be vindicated in the eyes of the world.....I would be very disappointed.  I'm also pretty sure his mission to reveal the truth about our history will change history.  Perhaps he knew that someone what diabolical plans were in place for us by those who control the planet and worked to prevent it, thereby changing the course of what would have been our history. 
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />I see what you're saying gwynned and I wasn't limiting Michael's comeback to his own personal history.  It's one of many aspects.
  • on 1361547221:
    <br />
    on 1361519787:
    <br />Andrea<br />
    <br />Hmm... yes that's sounds like the way to interpret it! hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616<br />
    <br /><br />I think Michael was talking about his own personal history.  I'm sorry.  But if it turns out that Michael turned the world upside down and had us glued to the internet for years hunting down clues all so he alone could be vindicated in the eyes of the world.....I would be very disappointed. I'm also pretty sure his mission to reveal the truth about our history will change historyPerhaps he knew that someone what diabolical plans were in place for us by those who control the planet and worked to prevent it, thereby changing the course of what would have been our history. <br />
    How true! At least that's how I feel now...  :bearhug:
    on 1361642636:
    <br />
    on 1361547221:
    <br />
    on 1361519787:
    <br />Andrea<br />
    <br /><br />I think Michael was talking about his own personal history.  I'm sorry.  But if it turns out that Michael turned the world upside down and had us glued to the internet for years hunting down clues all so he alone could be vindicated in the eyes of the world.....I would be very disappointed. I'm also pretty sure his mission to reveal the truth about our history will change historyPerhaps he knew that someone what diabolical plans were in place for us by those who control the planet and worked to prevent it, thereby changing the course of what would have been our history. <br />
    How true! At least that's how I feel now...  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks!  that means a lot in this rather lonely place.
  • Sorry off topic, but great news, listen to Michael's Earth Song recorded from Inmortal CD, 1:20 Michael changes his real lyrics into "WHAT IF I LIVE AGAIN?" DO YOU GIVE A DAMN?":<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Published on Mar 3, 2013<br />What if I live again? Do you give a damn? 1:20-1:22 This is a portion from Immortal CD Disk 2 Track 4 = please play nice - everyone come to your own conclusion...<br /><br /> /><br />Here you can find real Earth Song lyrics:<br /><br />http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/earthsong.html
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sorry, sweet, I hear the original lyrics, i.e. 'what about death again?'