What do U think of that guy *Michael...L.O.V.E.* on LKLblog?

Comments

• The judge retired huh? Did anyone look that up...hmmm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • YasYas Posts: 46
    @nellyka7 (about judge)
    It was also posted the day before:

helen November 24th, 2009 10:46 am ET
    @ All
    Once again, Michael is alive. That is why none of this makes sense. The child support hearing was "fake." The money was "fake." The money had the face of "Gilda". The cameras zoomed in on the "trash can." Once again, Mike played "Gilda's" husband in the movie who faked his death. The judge was a retired judge who was paid to play an actor. That is why he was almost laughing about the arrears being forgiven. This information is widely available on the internet.
    www (dot) cicilianolawblog (dot) com/2008/04/judge-gerald-hardcastle-retires (dot) html

I don't know if this was the first post about it.... If this is true then the child support hearing was fake
  • I'm not sure if this was posted already... Sorry if it was...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 25th, 2009 2:56 am ET

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

Judge Gerald Hardcastle retired July 1, 2008!

WTF??

That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
    JUDGE GERALD HARDCASTLE RETIRES
    KLAS has reported that Family Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle is retiring. Judge Hardcastle, who is one of the original Family Court Judges, will leave the bench on July 1st, 2008. The Nevada Supreme Court is currently accepting applications for the appointment of a replacement to serve out Judge Hardcastle's term.

But that doesn't proof, that he's michael but it Proof's that this Murray Child Support thing was a fake

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> If this is true, then I think that deserves it's own thread. If true that would be a huge clue!
    I mean why would the hearing be fake? So strange..
  • @nellyka7 (about judge)

@ All
    Once again, Michael is alive. That is why none of this makes sense. The child support hearing was "fake." The money was "fake." The money had the face of "Gilda". The cameras zoomed in on the "trash can." Once again, Mike played "Gilda's" husband in the movie who faked his death. The judge was a retired judge who was paid to play an actor. That is why he was almost laughing about the arrears being forgiven. This information is widely available on the internet.
    www (dot) cicilianolawblog (dot) com/2008/04/judge-gerald-hardcastle-retires (dot) html

I don't know if this was the first post about it.... If this is true then the child support hearing was fake

No doubt-its just back to the drawing board on the "why" of it and "how" for me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    @nellyka7 (about judge)

@ All

No doubt-its just back to the drawing board on the "why" of it and "how" for me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Exactly. And I just posted on other thread -> why media do not notice things like this because retired judge should be easy for them to notice
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    Exactly. And I just posted on other thread -> why media do not notice things like this because retired judge should be easy for them to notice

Maybe they did notice it, and its just not time for them to release all the information.
    I beleive TMZ is in on the hoax so if anything I think they would be the first to release the information regarding the trial being fake, but they're just waiting for their cue. I feel like we are getting very close to the end- why would we have so many other distractions trying to throw us off our course. It has to be near the end, I just feel it.
  • I'm not sure if this was posted already... Sorry if it was...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 25th, 2009 2:56 am ET

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

Judge Gerald Hardcastle retired July 1, 2008!
    WTF??
    That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
    JUDGE GERALD HARDCASTLE RETIRES
    KLAS has reported that Family Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle is retiring. Judge Hardcastle, who is one of the original Family Court Judges, will leave the bench on July 1st, 2008. The Nevada Supreme Court is currently accepting applications for the appointment of a replacement to serve out Judge Hardcastle's term.

But that doesn't proof, that he's michael but it Proof's that this Murray Child Support thing was a fake

exactly it is fake!! has anyone or any other Michaels posted something like that?
    This was just posted on Larry's blog... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

<!-- m -->http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm<!-- m -->

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!

Okay, I'm outta here.

Who posted this on the LKL blog? Michael....LOVE?

It was someone named helen. Sorry for not including her name...simple mistake when i copied and pasted. Her posts are very good. She discovers some very interesting things
  • Hey guys....if you could post about Hardcastle in his thread that would be good!! Lets keep this thread for Michael...LOVE.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
  • SmoothSmooth Posts: 22
    I'm pretty sure that's nothing<br />It could be any nutter, any fan.. anyone
    I typed in TNZ on the twitter search box and she says: " @DreamChild777 True News Zone TNZ answerd an email from me and said YES larry King is in on the hoax!"

So I think they might be in on the hoax as well. Maybe they are the ones giving us all the links on thisisalsoit.com
  • I typed in TNZ on the twitter search box and she says: " @DreamChild777 True News Zone TNZ answerd an email from me and said YES larry King is in on the hoax!"

So I think they might be in on the hoax as well. Maybe they are the ones giving us all the links on thisisalsoit.com
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> im not surprised that blog is a hoax in its self
  • Ok, I guess what I am trying to understand what does Conrad's child support case have to do with the hoax. Could someone elaborate? I missed something. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Ok, I guess what I am trying to understand what does Conrad's child support case have to do with the hoax. Could someone elaborate? I missed something. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Same here. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I don't understand what Murray's child support as t o do with Michael's case/hoax/faked death. Please elaborate more, I'd love to know! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • why dont you ask him **mj** is on now he claims to be the real michael jackson
  • Hmm...Michael L.O.V.E. .... newer know, never know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I think everything is possible. He´s pretty isolated right now I think and it isn´t impossible that he´s communicating with people in internet. But, we must be very careful what to believe <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

MJ's favorite internet spots are HSN and E-bay.

Same here. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I don't understand what Murray's child support as t o do with Michael's case/hoax/faked death. Please elaborate more, I'd love to know! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well if the child support case is fake...the question is "why"...so it would have to be part of the hoax. I am thinking so they can continue their BS in ploying along and not arresting him ,thinking no one will notice.

I think it's to either anger the fans that the authorities put more importance into his child support case than in solving his participation in MJ's death. Or, to start us to thinking that just maybe, Conrad is indeed not the killer and is being set up. Conrad gets a break from being the "it" guy and we start looking elsewhere. He goes back to work. His role in the plot is done. He is no longer under the gun. Mark my word, Murray's debts will soon be paid in full.
    I think it's to either anger the fans that the authorities put more importance into his child support case than in solving his participation in MJ's death. Or, to start us to thinking that just maybe, Conrad is indeed not the killer and is being set up. Conrad gets a break from being the "it" guy and we start looking elsewhere. He goes back to work. His role in the plot is done. He is no longer under the gun. Mark my word, Murray's debts will soon be paid in full.

I agree, I think it was to take our minds off the fact that he still hasn't been arrested and we still havent found any new information regarding the case. I think its to mislead us.. so we think that he was set up, and that he's just a regular person. But I think we all knew from the beginng that that's not the case.
  • WOW!!

Now Death of me is claming to be the REAL Mj...something which he has always denied...

Right now he is PISSED at Michael...LOVE!

Death of me... December 1st, 2009 7:47 pm ET

@*Michael..L.O.V.E.*

You win! If coming here pretending to be ME helps you sleep at night then go ahead, I won't stop you. Just don't defame my character please, and don't make any promises you can't keep.

Here is the link

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009 ... ent-361636<!-- m -->
    WOW!!

Now Death of me is claming to be the REAL Mj...something which he has always denied...

@*Michael..L.O.V.E.*

You win! If coming here pretending to be ME helps you sleep at night then go ahead, I won't stop you. Just don't defame my character please, and don't make any promises you can't keep.

Here is the link

Oh snap! No way!! Who do you think is the real one, if any?
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    hmmm weird <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    WOW!!

@*Michael..L.O.V.E.*

Here is the link

Death of me... seemed very self-confident in that fight to me...
  • WOW!!

@*Michael..L.O.V.E.*

Here is the link

Death of me... seemed very self-confident in that fight to me...

I dont understand what you mean?
  • Michael...LOVE is baaack!!!

This time I thinkits the original/real one.

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009 ... /#comments<!-- m -->
  • Michael...LOVE is baaack!!!

This time I thinkits the original/real one.

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009 ... /#comments<!-- m -->
    GO FLIRT GIRL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->