TIAI January 21

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=small]Nefertari[/size]<br />
    [size=small]Revelation says that only 144,000 at the end of time will have the seal of God[/size]
    <br />[size=small]I was listening to Ron Wyatt, and he said that he believed the 144,000 will be able to view the Ark in the hidden cave, and that the Ark will remain there throughout eternity.[/size]<br /><br />[size=small]Revelation 14:1-5[/size]<br />
    [size=small] 1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.[/size]<br />[size=small] 2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:[/size]<br />[size=small]3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.[/size]<br />[size=small] 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.[/size]<br />[size=small] 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.[/size]
    <br />[size=small]The 144,000 are virgins, and they are 12,000 from each of the 12 sons of Israel (not Jews), except for Dan who is excluded.  Joseph gets a double portion for his 2 sons.[/size]<br />[size=small]One possibility is that the 144,000 could be very young children who are still virgins, and are pure and sweet.[/size]<br /><br />700-01112712w.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=small]Also remember that the older Israelties were not allowed to enter the promised land because of sin along with Moses, but only the new young generation could, with Joshua.[/size]<br /><br />[size=small]Most Bible scholars see them as eunuchs.[/size]<br />
    [size=small]The 144,000 Jews of Rev.7:4, and Rev.1, are referred to as, "not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth." The text implies that they are married to Christ, and no other, for they follow the Lamb wherever He goes. <br /><br />So what does it mean by virgin ? Are they men, women, or both? That is the question. Virgins? Eunuchs? Is there any connection between the two, especially in light of Rev.14? <br /><br />Eunuch: Eunuchs: The word signifies one who guards the bed. In the court of eastern kings, the care of the beds and apartments belonging to princes and princesses, was committed to eunuchs, a castrated male. The Hebrew "saris," signifies a real eunuch. <br /><br />Jesus uses the term four times in Matt.19:12, Jesus said, "There are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." <br /><br />There are those who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. Is this the answer to the mystery of virgins in Rev.14? <br /><br />Some were made eunuches for the kingdom of God, set aside, and concentrating their lives to promote the kingdom. These were referred to as, "Virgins," in Rev.14:1-4, "A Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with Him an hundred and forty and four thousand, -- these are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins." <br /><br />The word is translated "Officer 12 times in the O.T. Gen.37:36, 39:1, whether physically a eunuch or not. A married man, chamberlain 13 times as in II K.23:11. Eunuch 17 times. The Mosaic law forbade Eunuchs from entering the congregation. Isaiah prophesied when this would be removed and when their loss would be compensated. <br /><br />As past particle, expressing completed action. Bed-keeper, Keeper of the bed-chamber; hence eunuch, one who has been emasculated, such persons only being employed as the keepers of oriental harems. In N.T. <br /><br />a. pp. A eunuch, Matt.19:12. Sept. for, "Eunuch," Isa.56:3-4, Esth.2:14-15. Trop. Matt.19:12. Of those impotent from birth, and also of those who live like eunuchs in voluntary abstinence. <br /><br />b. by implication, a minister of court, Acts 8:27-34-36--38-39. eunuchs often rose to stations of great power and trust in eastern courts; So that the term apparently came to be applied to any high officer of court, though not emasculated; Gen.37:6, 39:1. [/size]
    <br /><br />[size=small]Melody, that part of Enoch you quoted, I'm thinking that t[/size]his tree with the leaves for the healing of the nations, mentioned in Revelation, gives the ability to live forever. Again this reminds me of the leaves in the ambulance. Are they hints at immortality from MJ?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "The 144,000 are virgins"<br /><br />Well, all I can say is bye bye then...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yup we're all screwed.<br /><br />(lol)
  • ::P ::P<br />some say virgins are those (male and female) who are spiritually pure from the doctrines of Satan and<br />doctrines of the world  (not necessarily virgins in the flesh)<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Virgin, ..there is to be sought in the areas of maternity wards in hospitals :roll: :lol:
    Returning to the ark, in Revelation 11:19 said:<br /><br />"The Temple of God was opened in heaven, and the Ark of his Covenant was seen in the temple, And there was lightning, voices, thunderings, an earthquake and great hail."<br /><br />In that passage of Apocalypse teaches clearly where this the Ark of the Covenant.It is in the sky, in front of the presence of this Dios.No on Earth.Unfortunately there is a being to soon claim possession of a false Ark of the Covenant and submit it to the world.<br />Because revelation presents the Ark in heaven during the time of the tribulation, when sounds the seventh trumpet?<br /><br />This passage in revelation is clear.Presents the Ark of Alliance, Ark of the Covenant, Ark of the testimony, the Ark of Jehovah, the Ark of the God's presence verdadero.esa Ark is in the sky.In this chapter of Revelation 11 cannot be interpreted the chaos on Earth, for control of the Antichrist over all.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1329780379:
    <br />"The 144,000 are virgins"<br /><br />Well, all I can say is bye bye then...<br />
    <br /> :lol:  Well there's Madonna's song, Like a virgin.<br /><br /><br />Paula-c, the AOC on earth is a copy of the better or perhaps vastly bigger one in heaven, mentioned in Revelation. IMO this does not say the earthly AOC was destroyed or still not important. Like TS has said, it was merely hidden from humanity according to God's time-table.<br />
    [size=10pt]Hebrew 9:24[/size]<br />[size=small]1Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.[/size]<br />[size=small] 2For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.[/size]<br />[size=small] 3And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;[/size]<br />[size=small] 4Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;[/size]<br />[size=small] 5And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.[/size]<br />[size=small] 6Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.[/size]<br />[size=small] 7But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:[/size]<br />[size=small] 8The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:[/size]<br />[size=small] 9Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;[/size]<br />[size=small] 10Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.[/size]<br />[size=small] 11But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;…[/size]<br />24For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1329821437:
    <br />
    on 1329780379:
    <br />"The 144,000 are virgins"<br /><br />Well, all I can say is bye bye then...<br />
    <br /> :lol:  Well there's Madonna's song, Like a virgin.<br /><br /><br />Paula-c, the AOC on earth is a copy of the better or perhaps vastly bigger one in heaven, mentioned in Revelation. IMO this does not say the earthly AOC was destroyed or still not important. Like TS has said, it was merely hidden from humanity according to God's time-table.<br />
    [size=10pt]Hebrew 9:24[/size]<br />[size=small]1Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.[/size]<br />[size=small] 2For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.[/size]<br />[size=small] 3And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;[/size]<br />[size=small] 4Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;[/size]<br />[size=small] 5And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.[/size]<br />[size=small] 6Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.[/size]<br />[size=small] 7But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:[/size]<br />[size=small] 8The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:[/size]<br />[size=small] 9Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;[/size]<br />[size=small] 10Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.[/size]<br />[size=small] 11But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;…[/size]<br />24For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Thank,  always help with the doubts
  • on 1329517421:
    <br />Thanks MsTrinity, I still have to catch up on one other video you've linked to, haha. Tomorrow I'll definitely have time to watch both. <br /><br />Something else that occurred to me: the date which Paris made that comment ("I remembered everything he told me") on The Ellen Degeneres Show was December 8, 2011 and in the bible Deuteronomy 8:2, 11 says this,<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Deuteronomy 8:2,11[/size] (NIV)<br />[size=8pt]2[/size] [size=10pt]Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.[/size]<br /><br />[size=8pt]11[/size] [size=10pt]Be careful that you do not forget the LORD your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day.[/size]
    <br /><br /> :shock: :!:  It's just like old days  lolol/<br /><br />[size=8pt]edited to add verse 11[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Nice observation.  beerchug Hopefully we wont have to wait that long.  :)
  • on 1329518590:
    <br />@MsTrinity333, I'm sorry to say that, but concerning your video, I do find this offensive as it's not the truth, yet it's being presented as the truth. No hard feelings MsTrinity, but distortions of what one holds as sacred, ie my religion hurts, especially in light of what I have said concerning the previous video.<br /><br />Michael said: "Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel"<br /><br />"It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie."<br /><br />Just because some misinformed man speaks against what he doesn't know personally, it doesn't make it the gospel. I am a practicing muslim so I can speak from personal experience and I have already explained about the Mahdi.<br />
    <br /><br />True; but just because Michael or TS has said something doesn't mean they have the absolute truth on all things either.  They are only human; only God has all the answers. The Bible tells us to rightly divide the word of God. http://gods-word-first.org/rightly-divide.html  The purpose of the video wasn't/ isn't for offence to you or anyone else. Nor are these teachers the only ones saying these things; it's all over the internet from multiple sources.  As investigators; If we are to know or discover the truth, all areas must be explored equally. Others on the forum challenge what the Bible & Christians believe or what they THINK it teaches... and that also hurts me & others when we see our truth twisted...  but All areas of an argument must be looked into.<br /><br /> bearhug
  • on 1329527118:
    <br />So technically it's tomorrow (lol); I'm like 49 minutes into the video and he's speaking about "strong delusion" (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) which makes me wonder: if this "antichrist" will have any chance at fooling Orthodox Jews (going with the perspective that the antichrist is a person) the likelier scenario would be for the antichrist to also be Jewish, not Muslim. There's no way they are going to accept a Messiah that isn't a Jew; they wouldn't even accept Yeshua and he was a Jew. Then again only YHWH knows what's really gonna go down lol. Are there any Orthodox Jews on the forum? I wonder what they think. 39.gif<br /><br />Regardless of whatever "religion" he/it comes out of,  it's obvious that the antichrist will be a misrepresentation of the belief system because he doesn't worship the God of his ancestors and takes all the glory for himself (Daniel 11:37-38).<br /><br />note to self: if anything "amazing" comes out of my mouth, all credits goes to YHWH and his Holy Spirit.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep; whatever it is the Bible says he doesn't practice the faith of his fathers and calls him an Assyrian...that's a big clue as to the area/background he will rise up from.  People will believe him and follow him regardless. Look at our society; people are so deluded now... following every weird thing or twisted interpretation that comes along. Good is now bad; bad is considered Righteous.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    TS has forsaken us.
  • on 1329780379:
    <br /><br />Let’s look at the details of John’s visions of the 144,000.<br /><br />The 144,000 is the first group to be sealed and protected from what is coming (Rev. 7:3-8). Revelation 14 describes them as those who were "redeemed from the earth" (14:4). John says "they have not defiled themselves" (verse 4). The 144,000 follow the Lamb wherever he goes and "no lie was found in their mouths" (verse 5).<br /><br />The context suggests that the 144,000 symbolize those who are true to God and his way. This group is composed of spiritual virgins, who do not commit spiritual fornication by following false religious and philosophical teachings. Neither have they refused to repent of ungodly behavior. They are true to God’s perfect way. Those whom God has "sealed" will survive the outpouring of God’s wrath. They may suffer trials, persecution or even martyrdom, but they are saved for eternal life...http://www.gci.org/bible/rev/144000<br /><br /><br />Revelation - Session 14 - (Ch. 7) Sealing The 144000:<br />
    <br /><br />Revelation Session 15 Ch 8 9 The Seven Trumpets:<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQmQ21lFyEQ<br /><br />Revelation Session 16 Ch 10 11 The Two Witnesses:<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGiyGzXr0Zk
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Waiting for the Sign 2. I am very curious what is sign 2.
    on 1329678298:
    <br />
    on 1329677619:
    <br />I was just reading what others were posting about finding "the lost sheep" <br /><br />
    <br /><br />The lost sheep! That should be me...<br />
    <br />stop being so modest
    on 1329780379:
    on 1329781905:
    <br />Yup we're all screwed.<br /><br />(lol)<br />
    <br /><br />Not Michael. He is a virgin.
    The period of the tribulation is a yet future period of seven years in which Dios will execute a divine judgment against those who rejected and consummate the salvation for the nation of Israel. All this is according to the Revelation given by God to the Prophet Daniel (Daniel 9: 24-27). The 144,000 Jews are a class of "firsts" (Revelation 14: 4) of the redeemed Israel, which has been previously prophesied (Zechariah 12: 10;) Romans 11: 25-27), and its mission is to evangelize the world and proclaim the Gospel during the tribulation period. As a result of his Ministry, millions will come to faith in Christ. "After this I looked, and behold a great multitude which no one could count, from all Nations and tribes and peoples and languages, which were before the throne and in the presence of the Lamb, dresses of white robes, and palms in their hands." (Revelation 7: 9).
    Hello MsTrinity333 <br /><br />Thanks for your answer. <br />However, if this quote "They may suffer trials, persecution or even martyrdom, but they are saved for eternal life" is the best that can happen to the "virgins" I rather go on my way not caring being a part of it :)<br /><br />
    on 1329935815:
    <br />Waiting for the Sign 2. I am very curious what is sign 2.
    on 1329678298:
    <br />
    on 1329677619:
    <br />I was just reading what others were posting about finding "the lost sheep" <br /><br />
    <br /><br />The lost sheep! That should be me...<br />
    <br />stop being so modest<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, ok....not sheep...<br />I´m more lost than an octopus in a desert...the lost octopus then! Is that better?? :)
    on 1329935986:
    <br />
    on 1329780379:
    on 1329781905:
    <br /><br />Not Michael. He is a virgin. <br />
    <br /><br />I doubt it!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1329932849:
    <br />TS has forsaken us.<br />
    <br /><br />Yup...I was SO hoping that the 2nd Sign would've come yesterday...on the 21st  :cry:.  There goes that theory lol.  <br /><br />Where the heck are ya TS???  Come on, give us a Sign  /white flag/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    asdfghjkl; nevermind  :lol:
    on 1329932849:
    <br /><br /><br />Yeah, he always seems to wait till we're all at the end of our ropes.<br /><br /><br />kitty.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1329947513:
    <br />
    on 1329932849:
    <br /><br /><br />Yeah, he always seems to wait till we're all at the end of our ropes.<br /><br /><br />kitty.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />As tricky as this hoax has been, I have long thought that there's a chance we might be overlooking something.  Do you think TS would use a different re-direct address?  For instance, instead of using thisisalsoit.com could it be thismightbeit.com<br />or alsoit.com or something else like this....who knows?  It's up to us to rediscover it....if we can.  I can see TS having a bit of fun with that.......then just giving up and re-directing whatever it is from the usual thisisalsoit.com.  <br />I am afraid it's still a very long rope, LOL.........I think I might learn to make something useful out of it:<br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyy6OyRrUeEk-olGBUTuvk_6uQEnazuYBTeo4HQE8OH7r3YrD5<br /><br /><br />http://www.stairropes.com/mats.html<br /><br />@BTC....lol, it worked for Front : ) Keep asking girlfriend!  :)<br /><br />@ MJonmind....I LOVE that kitty picture......I feel like that so many times!  Even the toes are right :) <br /><br />@MissG & bec & gina.......OMGOSH...you are so funny.......all screwed indeed.<br /><br />I don't know about sheep or octopuses, but I'm all ears TS......whatcha' waiting for? <br /><br />1577506262_03177b0e0f.jpg<br /><br />Blessings Always
    on 1329942683:
    <br />
    on 1329935986:
    <br />
    on 1329780379:
    on 1329781905:
    <br /><br />Not Michael. He is a virgin. <br />
    <br /><br />I doubt it!<br />
    <br />No no no listen, it doesn't make sense, he has to be! In a spiritual way.<br />So if he's so well informed about the end of the world, if he's the chosen one, why would he be less than the 144000 ???? He has to be much than them. So quod erat demonstrandum: he is more virgin than the 144000 together.<br /> geek/
    Gina, LaToya said she had once thought that MJ was one of the 144,000. But she didn’t say what she thought now.