TIAI January 21

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Couple more observations:<br /><br />Whatever Happens lyrics, refers to a woman in a room again (Behind the Mask, Billy Jean), and reference to The End Of The World.<br /><br />"She can't stay in the room/she's consumed,<br />with everything that's been going on"<br /><br />"He doesn't realize/it's not the end of the world,<br />it doesn't have to be that bad"<br /><br />Surprised me yesterday, so I thought I'd share.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1329983201:
    <br />Gina, LaToya said she had once thought that MJ was one of the 144,000. But she didn’t say what she thought now.<br />
    <br />see my point? :)
    Upon pondering this in the shower, herein lies a dilemma.<br /><br />If we accept that the song "Whatever Happens", much like the song "Hold My Hand", is a message to us to trust in MJ no matter "what happens" going forward (much like we DO collectively, largely, accept this as Truth and have for a few years now), then is he not also explaining that it's NOT the end of the world? <br /><br />Meanwhile, fast forward to present, TS shows up and says it IS the end of the world?<br /><br />Catch my drift?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Do the 144 000 have something to do with the Ark? It's a honest question i'm not saying you're off-topic.<br /><br />Bec, I thought these lyrics could apply to the death hoax = it's not the end of the world because Michael just faked his death but millions still cried like it was the end, but it's not. JMO, not saying it's the true meaning.<br />
    I don't know.<br /><br />@bec in Shout he says "the end is coming/there'll be no warning"<br />Sooooooo...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=18pt]1. [/size][size=18pt]The First of Seven Signs[/size][size=medium]    This is the first of 7 signs, which warn about the end of the world (EOW); all 7 of these signs will be published this year (2012). Sign #1 here is information about the true ark of the covenant: it’s meaning and importance, and how to clearly and unmistakably distinguish it from all the counterfeit arks out there. There is a wealth of information here, which has never been published until now; some elements have been in the public realm for many years, but much of this information—and especially the bigger picture—is now (on 1-21-12) coming out for the very first time in history. [/size]    <br />    Although there will be a wide range of reactions to this information, the intent and purpose of this message is not to create fear; instead, it is a message to become educated and prepare for what is on the horizon. Also, it is true that through the years, decades, and even centuries: there have been many false alarms about the EOW. What makes this warning any different? By the end of Sign #1, and especially by the end of Sign #7, the answer to that question should be overwhelmingly obvious.<br />[size=medium]    It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it willend shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably bewithin the next few years (nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already). How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough. [/size]<br /><br />[size=18pt]2. Yom Kippur Illustrates the EOW[/size]    Once again, the one and only agenda here is to promote truth and awareness about the approaching EOW, and how to be informed and prepared. But nobody is getting paid one penny to publish this information on the ark, and there is no organization on the planet that is even currently aware of the big picture presented here—much less is there any religious organization behind it and promoting it.<br />[size=medium]    However, there is a religious book that is behind it all—and that book is called the Bible. If you are someone who already knows and believes the Bible, then the truth about the ark should be highly interesting and important for you. Nevertheless, even those who do not fully know or believe the Bible will most likely find this information on the ark both a fascinating story, and also beyond the realistic possibility of merely being a “cunningly devised fable” (2 Peter 1:16; all Bible from KJV, unless noted otherwise).[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />What I highlighted in green is what I'm particularly intrigued by. <br />Bec, how do you interpret this?  Is he toying with us?<br /><br /><br />And, we are either all going to die in the next couple of years, or we are going to be genetically altered to live forever, like MJ sings in the "The Man" (below). :shock: errrr afraid/ <br /><br />
    Jam<br /><br />Nation To Nation<br />All The World<br />Must Come Together<br />Face The Problems<br />That We See<br />Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out<br />I Asked My Neighbor<br />For A Favor<br />She Said Later<br />What Has Come Of<br />All The People<br />Have We Lost Love<br />Of What It's About<br /><br />I Have To Find My Peace Cuz<br />No One Seems To Let Me Be<br />False Prophets Cry Of Doom<br />What Are The Possibilities<br />I Told My Brother<br />There'll Be Problems,<br />Times And Tears For Fears,<br />We Must Live Each Day<br />Like It's The Last<br /><br /><br />Go With It<br />Go With It<br />Jam<br />It Ain't Too Much Stuff<br />It Ain't Too Much<br />It Ain't Too Much For Me To<br />Jam<br />It Ain't<br />It Ain't Too Much Stuff<br />It Ain't<br />Don't You<br />It Ain't Too Much For Me To<br /><br /><br />The World Keeps Changing <br />Rearranging Minds<br />And Thoughts<br />Predictions Fly Of Doom<br />The Baby Boom<br />Has Come Of Age<br />We'll Work It Out<br /><br /><br />I Told My Brothers<br />Don't You Ask Me<br />For No Favors<br />I'm Conditioned By<br />The System<br />Don't You Talk To Me<br />Don't Scream And Shout<br /><br /><br />She Pray To God, To Buddha<br />Then She Sings A<br />Talmud Song<br />Confusions Contradict<br />The Self<br />Do We Know Right<br />From Wrong<br />I Just Want You To<br />Recognize Me<br />In The Temple<br />(The Ark of the Covenant was in the Temple. Is he saying he is the Ark?)<br /><br />You Can't Hurt Me<br />I Found Peace<br />Within Myself<br /><br /><br />Go With It<br />Go With It<br />Jam<br />It Ain't<br />It Ain't Too Much Stuff<br />It Ain't Too Much<br />It Ain't Too Much For Me To<br />Jam<br />It Ain't<br />It Ain't Too Much Stuff<br />It Ain't<br />Don't You<br />It Ain't Too Much For Me To<br />Jam<br />It Ain't Too Much Stuff<br />It Ain't Too Much<br />It Ain't Too Much For Me To<br />Jam<br />It Ain't<br />It Ain't Too Much Stuff<br />It Ain't<br />Don't You<br />It Ain't Too Much For Me To<br /><br /><br />[Rap Performed By Heavy D]<br />Jam Jam<br />Here Comes The Man<br />Hot Damn<br />The Big Boy Stands<br />Movin' Up A Hand<br />Makin' Funky Tracks<br />With My Man<br />Michael Jackson<br />Smooth Criminal<br />That's The Man<br />Mike's So Relaxed<br />Mingle Mingle Jingle<br />In The Jungle<br />Bum Rushed The Door<br />3 And 4's In A Bundle<br />Execute The Plan<br />First I Cooled Like A Fan<br />Got With Janet<br />Then With Guy<br />Now With Michael<br />Cause It Ain't Hard To...<br />
    <br /><br /><br />And of course "The Man" refers to the song he and Paul Maccartney sang together which also speaks volumes. Kenny Ortega also introduced him as The man.<br /><br />http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/The-Man-lyrics-Paul-McCartney/F17A94AC1BD03BAD4825706F00076AC4
    on 1330025562:
    <br />Do the 144 000 have something to do with the Ark? It's a honest question i'm not saying you're off-topic.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I posted a while back.<br /><br />
    [size=small]I was listening to Ron Wyatt, and he said that he believed the 144,000 will be able to view the Ark in the hidden cave, and that the Ark will remain there throughout eternity.[/size]
    <br />[size=small]So whatever that means. [/size] geek/  I don't know how they're going to be rounded up and go into that cave.  The virginity question again. ::P :roll:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1329951519:
    <br />
    on 1329947513:
    <br />
    on 1329932849:
    <br />TS has forsaken us.
    Yeah, he always seems to wait till we're all at the end of our ropes.<br /><br />kitty.jpg
    As tricky as this hoax has been, I have long thought that there's a chance we might be overlooking something.  Do you think TS would use a different re-direct address?  For instance, instead of using thisisalsoit.com could it be thismightbeit.com<br />or alsoit.com or something else like this....who knows?  It's up to us to rediscover it....if we can.  I can see TS having a bit of fun with that.......then just giving up and re-directing whatever it is from the usual thisisalsoit.com.  <br />I am afraid it's still a very long rope, LOL.........I think I might learn to make something useful out of it:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyy6OyRrUeEk-olGBUTuvk_6uQEnazuYBTeo4HQE8OH7r3YrD5<br /><br />http://www.stairropes.com/mats.html<br /><br />@BTC....lol, it worked for Front : ) Keep asking girlfriend!  :)<br />@ MJonmind....I LOVE that kitty picture......I feel like that so many times!  Even the toes are right :) <br />@MissG & bec & gina.......OMGOSH...you are so funny.......all screwed indeed.<br />I don't know about sheep or octopuses, but I'm all ears TS......whatcha' waiting for? <br /><br />1577506262_03177b0e0f.jpg<br />Blessings Always
    <br /><br /><br />LMAO  :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE this HOAX!!  mj_dance/ bounce/ And I LOVE you all!!  bearhug
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1330024269:
    <br />Upon pondering this in the shower, herein lies a dilemma.<br /><br />If we accept that the song "Whatever Happens", much like the song "Hold My Hand", is a message to us to trust in MJ no matter "what happens" going forward (much like we DO collectively, largely, accept this as Truth and have for a few years now), then is he not also explaining that it's NOT the end of the world? <br /><br />Meanwhile, fast forward to present, TS shows up and says it IS the end of the world?<br /><br />Catch my drift?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />EOW is only one topic to talk about.<br />As it is one of the very popular topics in 2012, it is a good catalyst to initiate processes of thinking and self-education.<br /><br />Aspects of the below cited belong not only to the EOW topic and what we are doing in view of these triggers (and potential controversial statements referring to them).<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    Dualism <br />(from the Latin word duo meaning "two") denotes a state of two parts. The term 'dualism' was originally coined to denote co-eternal binary opposition, a meaning that is preserved in metaphysical and philosophical duality discourse but has been diluted in general or common usages. Dualism can refer to moral dualism, (e.g. the conflict between good and evil), mind-body or mind-matter dualism (e.g. Cartesian Dualism) or physical dualism (e.g. the Chinese Yin and Yang).
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Reason versus truth, and "first principles" See also: Truth, First principle, and Nous Since classical times a question has remained constant in philosophical debate (which is sometimes seen as a conflict between movements called Platonism and Aristotelianism) concerning the role of reason in confirming truth. People use logic, deduction, and induction, to reach conclusions they think are true. Conclusions reached in this way are considered more certain than sense perceptions on their own.[55] On the other hand, if such reasoned conclusions are only built originally upon a foundation of sense perceptions, then, the argument being considered goes, our most logical conclusions can never be said to be certain because they are built upon the very same fallible perceptions they seek to better.[56]<br /><br />This leads to the question of what types of first principles, or starting points of reasoning, are available for someone seeking to come to true conclusions. In Greek, "first principles" are archai, "starting points",[57] and the faculty used to perceive them is sometimes referred to in Aristotle[58] and Plato[59] as nous which was close in meaning to awareness" or "consciousness.[60]<br /><br />[...]<br /><br />Reason versus faith or tradition<br />Main articles: Faith, Religion, and Tradition Though theologies and religions typically do not claim to be irrational, there is often a perceived conflict or tension between faith and tradition on the one hand, and reason on the other, as potentially competing sources of wisdom, law and truth.[67][68] Defenders of traditions and faiths from claims that they are irrationalist for ignoring or even attempting to forbid reason and argument concerning some subjects, typically maintain that there is no real conflict with reason, because reason itself is not enough to explain such things as the origins of the universe, or right and wrong, and so reason can and should be complemented by other sources of knowledge, or in other words first principles. The counter claim to this is that such a defense does not logically explain why some arguments from reason would be forbidden or ignored, while others are favoured, which tends to be a property of all religion and traditional wisdom.<br />There are enormously wide differences between different faiths, or even schools within different faiths, concerning this matter.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reason<br /><br /><br />
    Truth <br /><br />has a variety of meanings, such as the state of being in accord with fact or reality.[1] It can also mean having fidelity to an original or to a standard or ideal. In a common usage, it also means constancy or sincerity in action or character.[1] The direct opposite of truth is falsehood, which can correspondingly take logical, factual or ethical meanings.<br />However, language and words are essentially "tools" by which humans convey information to one another. As such, "truth" must have a beneficial use in order to be retained within language. Defining this potency and applicability can be looked upon as "criteria", and the method used to recognize a "truth" is termed a criterion of truth. Since there is no single accepted criterion, they can all be considered "theories".<br />Various theories and views of truth continue to be debated among scholars and philosophers. There are differing claims on such questions as what constitutes truth; what things are truthbearers capable of being true or false; how to define and identify truth; the roles that revealed and acquired knowledge play; and whether truth is subjective or objective, relative or absolute.<br />
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth<br /><br /><br />
    Belief <br /><br />is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.[1]<br />
    <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief<br /><br />
    Fear<br /><br />is a distressing negative sensation induced by a perceived threat. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger. In short, fear is the ability to recognize danger leading to an urge to confront it or flee from it (also known as the fight-or-flight response) but in extreme cases of fear (terror) a freeze or paralysis response is possible. Some psychologists such as John B. Watson, Robert Plutchik, and Paul Ekman have suggested that fear belongs to a small set of basic or innate emotions. This set also includes such emotions as joy, sadness, and anger. Fear should be distinguished from the related emotional state of anxiety, which typically occurs without any certain or immediate external threat.<br />Additionally, fear is frequently related to the specific behaviors of escape and avoidance, whereas anxiety is the result of threats which are perceived to be uncontrollable or unavoidable.[1] It is worth noting that fear almost always relates to future events, such as worsening of a situation, or continuation of a situation that is unacceptable. Fear can also be an instant reaction to something presently happening. All people have an instinctual response to potential danger. This emotion is described as fear and it is pre-programmed into all people.[2] Fear, whatever its source, can become a controlling factor in a person’s life.[3] Fear can channel one’s energies away from areas of perceived threats and into directions that seem safe.[4]<br />
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear<br /><br />Blessings.
    @TS are you sure it's the end the world and not the end of the hoax coming?<br />.................<br />btw don't know why but I miss you. It was great when you were with us in that thread about who or what was in the ambulance...you know the one you didn't finish as you promised ;D<br /> bearhug
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Is the real Ark of the Covenant with a Spiritual Force, not just physical, that can burn those not purified by site? Can photos make a difference?<br /><br />I did note that the one in Ethiopia coincided early the morning that Michael allegedly died:<br />"On 25 June 2009, the patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, Abune Paulos, said he would announce to the world the next day the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, which he said had been kept safe and secure in a church in Axum, Ethiopia.[25] The following day, on 26 June 2009, the patriarch announced that he would not unveil the Ark after all, but that instead he could attest to its current status.[26]"<br /><br />Update as of 12/11, is that there will be a chance for the world to see it sometime in 2012, when they MOVE IT to the new temporary building, as they repair the old building, that sprung a leak. The roof needs repair.<br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069765/Ark-Covenant-revealed-leaking-roof-Ethiopian-chapel.html<br /><br />Plus, they discovered what killed off the Mayans: constant low level drought - <br />it's on the BBC. Just enough to make them splinter and depart, go off to other places.<br /><br />I seriously doubt the world will end, and only 144,000 people will enter heaven - that's pretty preposterous and pompous, when you consider how many good people are on the planet today. I think that number was when there were significantly few people on this planet. Bloodlines have been extended, and people are good of heart!<br /><br />Now, if you want to give me 1,000 years with my hot body, I'm all for it.  beerchug<br /><br /><br /><br />
    The Ethiopian AOC was a media stunt not an official statement.<br /><br />
    on 1324960064:
    <br />On 26 June 2009, the Italian press claimed that Abune Paulos along with a claimed son of Prince Makonnen and Duke Amedeo D'Aosta, would come forward at the Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome with the announcement that the true Ark of the covenant, which has supposedly been kept in secret at St. Mary's of Zion in Ethiopia, would be unveiled to the public to view for the first time in history in a museum being built in Axum. The announcement was never made; instead the Patriarch immediately denied that any such event had ever been planned. The person that the Italian press had identified as the Ethiopian Prince was subsequently revealed as not being a recognized member of the former Imperial family, and the involvement of the Duke of Aosta in the affair was also called into question.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abune_Paulos<br /><br /><br />The patriarch of Ethiopian Church, Abune Paulos was received by pope Benedict XVI for an audience on June 18, 2009. <br />http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/lofi/Discorsi-omelie-udienze-angelus-e-altri-documenti/D8280782-11.html<br /><br />He participated as well at the "G8 summit of religious leaders" in Rome, that lasted from June 15 - 17, 2009.<br />http://www.santegidio.org/index.php?pageID=64&id=6573&idLng=1069<br />http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2009/06/18/world-religious-leaders-hold-their-own-g8-summit/<br /><br />The Italian news agency ADNKRONOS distributing the unveiling rumours in 2009 does serve the Arab / English / Italian news markets with news mainly from the Arab world.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnkronos<br />http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/News/<br /><br />ADNKRONOS belongs to Guiseppe Marra Communications, a multimedia holding in Italy.<br />http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Group/<br /><br />This is Guiseppe Marra (right) on occasion of a Berlusconi re-election press conference media event at GMC headquarter.<br />marra_berlusconi--200x150.jpg<br />http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=1.0.2013916195<br />
    Hmmmm....usually I got this feeling that TS is watching it all here but not this time....I hope everything is OK with HIM. I would really really REALLY like to hear from him, even if it's only a few words bow/ bow/ bow/.<br /> bearhug<br /> bearhug<br /> bearhug<br />
    I'm starting to wonder if we (hoaxers) were a completely unforeseen spin off of his death hoax and tiai was an impromptu attempt to cope with us and our online presense, but he never dreamed we would retain interest for this long, and now he's just hoping we will give up already n go away.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1330370196:
    <br />I'm starting to wonder if we (hoaxers) were a completely unforeseen spin off of his death hoax and tiai was an impromptu attempt to cope with us and our online presense, but he never dreamed we would retain interest for this long, and now he's just hoping we will give up already n go away.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]TOOO bad then Michael, we're lifers  :)[/size]
    I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).
    <br /><br /><br />I think we are the legal public proof of death hoax, and special platform for his religious "schemes and plans".<br />He trusts us, and we HAVE to trust him. errrr bounce/ ;) /woohoo/ <br /><br /><br /><br />Bec, remember this?  Would a guy like this let us down?<br /><br />Oct 27,11<br />
    <br />[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]Quote from: bec on October 24, 2011, 12:18:45 AM[/color] <br />
    suspicious// <br />
    <br />Bec,<br /> <br />I have been spending about 18 hours a day, for the last two days, trying to finish reading this post of yours {[color=rgb(0, 0, 255)]http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20587.msg365487.html#msg365487[/color]}--and I'm not even half way through it!  /pull hair/    <br /> <br />By now, my mind is exhausted, and I can't even remember most of what I have read; so I'm just going to give up finishing it.  /white flag/    <br /> This post of yours is just way too long--much like those TS updates!!  bangbang bangbang bangbang      <br /> <br />Perhaps, could you be so kind as to condense your post here to about one-tenth the size?  :idea:    <br /> <br />Then maybe I could get through it all.  :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek:         

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1330370196:
    <br />I'm starting to wonder if we (hoaxers) were a completely unforeseen spin off of his death hoax and tiai was an impromptu attempt to cope with us and our online presense, but he never dreamed we would retain interest for this long, and now he's just hoping we will give up already n go away.<br />
    <br /><br />Great minds do indeed think alike bec......I had this same line of thought a few days ago.  Only I was thinking that we were foreseen at least in part, however, never did he think we'd stick around so tightly.  I think some of the early hoax videos or early headlines must have come from Michael or his camp. I am thinking only one or two would get the hoax train going.  It picked up speed very quickly and folks jumped on-board, so to speak.  The thing is....we stayed, lol.  Did Michael really think we'd let it go after all this time?  The early days of the hoax with the clues etc. were like a boot-camp for me.  I sunk my teeth into learning things about MJ I never knew, focused my senses very keenly to pick up on things and got up the nerve to join here.  TS has provided immense, well put together information.  Was that done in advance?  Or was it done, like you said, in response to our online fortitude?  I have a feeling it might be a bit of both?  Maybe we became a stronger thought train than he thought we might be?  We have brilliant minds collected here....from all over the world.  He must love that....don't you, Michael?  A collective group of minds from all over the world,  searching for something we believe in....the truth.  Sounds pretty cool to me.  <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
  • on 1330371477:
    <br />
    on 1330370196:
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]TOOO bad then Michael, we're lifers  :)[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> <br /> :lol: Wow, Michael what are you going to do?......because we dont leave , never.....<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Maybe TS thinks we've turned into a troublesome, demanding group of 'followers' - not dissimilar to MJ's stalker fans?<br /><br />Whether it was all planned from the start or whether it's evolving as time goes by, he's always been in total control, giving us messages from a safe distance, but only when the time is right for, or suits him ...... but still we want conversation and interaction! Not an unreasonable expectation or hope, especially after all this time, imo. But there you go, we all know the drill by now - wait patiently .... for as long as it takes .... whatever happens .... or doesn't!  No amount of begging or grovelling ever got us anywhere with this TS character!<br /><br />(Now Front, is a different ball game [and topic!] altogether!)
  • on 1330373847:
    <br />
    on 1330370196:
    <br /><br />Great minds do indeed think alike bec......I had this same line of thought a few days ago.  Only I was thinking that we were foreseen at least in part, however, never did he think we'd stick around so tightly.  I think some of the early hoax videos or early headlines must have come from Michael or his camp. I am thinking only one or two would get the hoax train going.  It picked up speed very quickly and folks jumped on-board, so to speak.  The thing is....we stayed, lol.  Did Michael really think we'd let it go after all this time?  The early days of the hoax with the clues etc. were like a boot-camp for me.  I sunk my teeth into learning things about MJ I never knew, focused my senses very keenly to pick up on things and got up the nerve to join here.  TS has provided immense, well put together information.  Was that done in advance?  Or was it done, like you said, in response to our online fortitude?  I have a feeling it might be a bit of both?  Maybe we became a stronger thought train than he thought we might be?  We have brilliant minds collected here....from all over the world.  He must love that....don't you, Michael?  A collective group of minds from all over the world,  searching for something we believe in....the truth.  Sounds pretty cool to me.  <br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I can relate to your post Wishingstar  beerchug (<- coffee instead of beer please lol) <br /><br />
    Maybe we became a stronger thought train than he thought we might be?  We have brilliant minds collected here....from all over the world.  He must love that....don't you, Michael?  A collective group of minds from all over the world,  searching for something we believe in....the truth.  Sounds pretty cool to me.  <br />
    <br /><br />That's pretty cool that you mentioned it. It is so good to know what we're capable of all together and inspired by Michael and L.O.V.E.
    on 1330373847:
    <br />A collective group of minds from all over the world,  searching for something we believe in....the truth.  Sounds pretty cool to me.  <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I wonder how many times Michael went <br /> /pull hair/ /scream/ /overreacting/ /bravo/ or  OMG! afraid/ WTF?? with us. <br /><br />Usually when he calls in, there's a defined goal, task, audition, job, concert, project, tour for singers, dancers, musicians, choreographers, light profs, special effects junks, stage builders, coke coolers, whatever.<br /><br />And this time? <br />What is our talent shining today being with one of the coolest souls walking on this planet?<br />Do we sing, dance, supply light, special effects, build a stage, cool coke (or 5Alive).<br />I bet we do.<br /> :lol: <br /><br />Did we ever dream of this?<br />Guess many times.<br />Did we ever expect this?<br />Never.<br /> pale/ <br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />Love to everybody here. Hi Michael  /white flag/ !<br /><br />I bet you expected much but never <br /><br />US:<br />emoticon-animal-053.gif  errrr bounce/ :? :geek: vespa-013.gif  albino/ geek/ mj_bad/ party/ penguin/ greensmilies-023.gif  emoticon-object-034.gif emoticon-object-062.gif  :shock: :mrgreen: :oops: beerchug  smiley-sleep027.gif  confused/ crash/ bangbang argue/ suspicious//  smilie_car_038.gif emoticon-object-020.gif smiley_dear_frog.gif  dance%20troll.gif  fresse/ :ugeek: :-[ >:(  beach.gifaaarabian.gif AddEmoticons00512.gif AddEmoticons12714.gif smiley_spider water%20happy.gif  call%20on%20the%20phone.gif make%20a%20grill.gif  rr/ ;D  fahrrad_smilie_180.gif smilie_car_143.gif  8-) 32.gifsmilie_car_140.gif%20  elephant-027.gif montgolfiere-034.gif parachute-030.GIF rally-026.gif sailing-003.gif bike-037.gif%20  smilie_car_123.gif smilie_car_171.gifsmilie_car_009.gif  cat-31.gif<br />kayak-023.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />But I think chances are good  56.gif  likes it in da house:<br /><br />cherrypieenglishmuffinsblackbreadI112_thumb.jpg
  • I don't believe for one second TS think we are like stalker fans, i really don't....<br /><br />
    <br />Curls<br /><br />
    No amount of begging or grovelling ever got us anywhere with this TS character!
    <br /><br /><br />But we keep dreaming...<br /><br /><br /><br />groveling-468x308.jpg<br /><br /><br />Grace, our job might be as a hoax thermometer.  Sometimes we're hot and sometimes cold.<br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvUmOTaW7MhQBbmVI4vrihwU0iHx-gz3xPlkJWynBq-Wtxa7XfDQ
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    dance%20troll.gif  Hi TS !  Thank Grace lolol/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Bec, Wishingstar, Grace, MJonMind... great thoughts!! /bravo/<br />I loved to read you!<br /><br /><br />I think we should be patient and faithful.<br />If we believe there's a hoax, then we believe there's a plan.<br />If there's a plan, then there's scheduling!<br />Scheduling = tIME ! ----)) patience... ;)<br /><br /><br /><br />