TIAI January 21

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    You are SO SO SO funny...Grace that post made laugh so hard.....we are a roaming band of magnificent misfits for sure! <br />Each one of us is unique, with our own beauty from within.......my fingers fly around this keyboard at times, wondering what I will see, read and do next.  It's an amazing journey.......one I am glad to be on.  Thank you for that great post Grace.....made me smile brighter than the Cheshire Cat! <br /><br />cheshire_cat.jpg<br /><br /><br />And.....OMGosh, MJonmind.....that is SO the family dynamics of my cat and dog! That is the best cat quote ever!  <br />I have a small pillow that says:  <br />"What part of Meow! don't you understand?"<br />my cat is the original Bad Kitty......LOL...thanks for the perfect laugh!  <br /><br />Love you guys lots....I needed those smiles!!!!  <br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />PS> If I could be one of those smilies....I should choose the hamster on the treadmill, lol.  But, the little guy on the scooter would be fun....I could ride around saying, "Ciao!" ooooo, wait, the elephant dude, no no....the balloon guy, I've never had the nerve to take a balloon flight (I don't like heights, lol)......too much to choose from, too fun!  Thanks Grace! Ciao!<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi TS.  We are waiting for your next sign post and we aren't going anywhere. <br />
    <br />It's a two way thing. We're stuck on you and you're stuck with us.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1330398338:
    <br />Hi TS.  We are waiting for your next sign post and we aren't going anywhere. <br />
    <br />It's a two way thing. We're stuck on you and you're stuck with us. <br />
    coeur-neon-lumineux.gif
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1330378154:
    <br /> No amount of begging or grovelling ever got us anywhere with this TS character!<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />This will not stop me<br />Please TS bow/ bow/ bow/ <br />Please geek/<br />Please bearhug<br /><br />PS: I love you(r mind) bounce/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1330398338:
    <br />Hi TS.  We are waiting for your next sign post and we aren't going anywhere. <br />
    <br />It's a two way thing. We're stuck on you and you're stuck with us. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /> penguin/ /bravo/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I can't tell if you guys are joking or not... :mrgreen: <br /><br />I highly doubt TIAI is a game Michael put together to cope with us... it's too well thought out IMO. In case you guys haven't noticed, TS has spent longer periods of time being quiet. It's all apart of the plan... not every time things quiet down does it mean TS is fake and playing with us. Maybe when you start getting those thoughts it means you need to go back and look at what we've been going through for the past 2 and a half years... ::P ;)<br /><br />
    Also... 21 days until the 999th day without MJ
    My dear TS, you brilliant mind/ lovely soul/ the sweetest "manipulator", why don't you come today to post Sign 2 because only once in 4 years we have a February 29 !<br /><br />I'm in the waiting mode  /cook/<br /> bearhug<br /> bearhug<br /> bearhug<br /><br />If the end is coming anyway - should I dare to ask more of your presence here  bow/ bow/ bow/???<br />We love it when you're in the house  /woohoo/!<br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1330475799:
    <br />I can't tell if you guys are joking or not... :mrgreen: <br />
    <br /><br />I sort of was - more 'tongue in cheek' than outright joking maybe!<br /><br />I'm sure TS has a life outside of this site, which I too am rediscovering in these quiet times! I know what I know and that ain't gonna change even if TS were never to post ever again.
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    Next TS post 8 March  ;D
    on 1330528506:
    <br />Next TS post 8 March  ;D<br />
    <br />Why would he post on March 8? Because it's our day? TS does not seem to have a special interest in women...except one here.
    I'm confused? (maybe it's been a long day...) what is March 8th and what does it have to do with women? :?
    TS, how about March 1, that's 40 days of testing for us, since January 21?<br /><br />May 1 to June 25 was also a long wait, but this is how he worded things, which might apply for now as well.
    <br />TS « on: June 25, 2011, 05:01:13 PM »<br />As usual, I have waited for the dust to settle, before posting anything.  For those who did not forget “NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS”—and therefore they are still here—it is time for level 5!    typing/ <br /> <br /> While level 4 was the most important, this level will be the most difficult—at least for some.  In fact, this level is not for newbie’s, or those with weak faith; because in this level, I am going to take sides with Jermaine—and say that there is no hoax, MJ is really dead.  If you can’t handle this level, then please just skip it.  Also, people will now have trouble accusing me of trying to cover up a murder plot—because the murder theory is exactly what I will now be attempting to defend!  afraid/
    on 1330575794:
    <br />I'm confused? (maybe it's been a long day...) what is March 8th and what does it have to do with women? :?<br />
    <br /><br />March 8 is international women's day.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    <br />Part 1 of 12<br /><br />Anyone seen this?<br /><br />Interesting documentary by James Cameron that aired on the Discovery Channel 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus'. Makes a compelling argument for this tomb being the burial site of Jesus of Nazareth. Most interesting was that they used statistical probability to make their case as being 1 in 60,000 chance by the end of the program.<br /><br />The tomb bears a chevron and a circle above the doorway. <br /><br />^<br />o<br />
    on 1330528996:
    <br />
    on 1330528506:
    <br />Why would he post on March 8? Because it's our day? TS does not seem to have a special interest in women...except one here.<br />
    <br /><br />Except one here  :o Who <br />And maybe TS is a women , 8 march there is no work so he can have time to post  typing/
    on 1330586053:
    <br />
    <br />Part 1 of 12<br /><br />Anyone seen this?<br /><br />Interesting documentary by James Cameron that aired on the Discovery Channel 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus'. Makes a compelling argument for this tomb being the burial site of Jesus of Nazareth. Most interesting was that they used statistical probability to make their case as being 1 in 60,000 chance by the end of the program.<br /><br />The tomb bears a chevron and a circle above the doorway. <br /><br />^<br />o<br /><br />
    <br />I would say there's money in those discoveries, and many want to prove Jesus either didn't exist or died like ordinary humans.<br />http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/lost_tomb.html<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ossuary<br /><br />To be fair, Christians do the same, such as believing the Shroud of Turin proves Jesus resurrected.<br />Both sides are eager to show proof.  Truth is tricky, but I'm sure there is TRUTH.
    on 1330600000:
    <br />
    on 1330528996:
    <br />
    on 1330528506:
    <br />Why would he post on March 8? Because it's our day? TS does not seem to have a special interest in women...except one here.<br />
    <br /><br />Except one here  :o Who <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Wasn't it obvious ? I am so jealous /overreacting/ lolol/<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1330601913:
    <br />
    on 1330586053:
    <br />
    <br />Part 1 of 12<br /><br />Anyone seen this?<br /><br />Interesting documentary by James Cameron that aired on the Discovery Channel 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus'. Makes a compelling argument for this tomb being the burial site of Jesus of Nazareth. Most interesting was that they used statistical probability to make their case as being 1 in 60,000 chance by the end of the program.<br /><br />The tomb bears a chevron and a circle above the doorway. <br /><br />^<br />o<br /><br />
    <br />I would say there's money in those discoveries, and many want to prove Jesus either didn't exist or died like ordinary humans.<br />http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/lost_tomb.html<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ossuary<br /><br />To be fair, Christians do the same, such as believing the Shroud of Turin proves Jesus resurrected.<br />Both sides are eager to show proof.  Truth is tricky, but I'm sure there is TRUTH.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah but they attempt to prove their findings by using statistical probability. They calculated it in the video exactly how TS laid it out in the $999 reward. I found that extremely curious. <br /><br />Ps. I watch a lot of documentaries, I think they're very interesting. There are many common themes of this type of visual production and I have never seen a director attempt to prove the findings using statistical probability. Prior to viewing this docu, in my experience, TS was unique in using this method. Imagine my surprise when the narrator started calculating the probability of coincidence.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @bec...thanks for posting the docu, I hadn't even heard of it (which is odd since Cameron's work is generally 'in the spotlight').  I haven't watched it yet (will make time to though)...so I can't comment on it yet.  But, like you, I find the method used (statistical probability) to be very interesting. <br /><br />Thanks again!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    From the Planet Michael thread.<br /> <br />http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/21/planet-michael-michael-ja_n_732799.html<br />
    The planet will live inside the Entropia Universe, a so-called "massively multiplayer online" game that has about 100,000 active users and is run by the Swedish company Mind Ark.
    <br /><br />A company called Mind Ark<br />
    on 1330528506:
    <br />Next TS post 8 March  ;D
    <br />OMG !! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SIGNATURE AND AVATAR!! 3d-Amoureux-yeux-coeurs.gif<br /><br />AKHTONI you're awesome!!<br /><br /><br /><br />TS , I miss you much!! VAAFF2%7E1.GIF
    on 1330630561:
    <br />
    on 1330528506:
    <br />Next TS post 8 March  ;D
    <br />OMG !! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR SIGNATURE AND AVATAR!! 3d-Amoureux-yeux-coeurs.gif<br /><br />AKHTONI you're awesome!!<br /><br /><br /><br />TS , I miss you much!! VAAFF2%7E1.GIF<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you very much SIMPATTYK Blessing  bearhug  bearhug<br /><br />Yes Top Secret Where are you!!!  /white flag/
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1330586053:
    <br />
    <br />Part 1 of 12<br /><br />Anyone seen this?<br /><br />Interesting documentary by James Cameron that aired on the Discovery Channel 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus'. Makes a compelling argument for this tomb being the burial site of Jesus of Nazareth. Most interesting was that they used statistical probability to make their case as being 1 in 60,000 chance by the end of the program.<br /><br />The tomb bears a chevron and a circle above the doorway. <br /><br />^<br />o<br />
    <br /><br />I remember Serenitys_Dream posted this docu in this thread: www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=14516.147<br /><br />She made a good comparison of this symbol (chevron and circle) with the chapel from Michael's artwork as well as a jacket Michael wore before:<br /><br />ChevronComparison.jpg<br /><br />The chevron and circle also makes me think of this (even though it's not placed in the same manner):<br /><br />1122-mj-mirror-launch-credit.jpg
    on 1328510500:
    <br />
    [size=24pt]THE MARK OF THE BEAST[/size]
    <br /><br />There is much speculation about the mark of the beast. Will it be a chip implant, a peace contract with Israel, WWIII, or will it be something more ‘simple’ and therefore overlooked or dismissed by many?<br /><br />In order to find out what the mark of the beast is, we should first identify the beast itself. Without knowing who the beast is, its mark will always be speculation. There are eight beasts mentioned in the time prophecies and I will walk through Daniel and Revelation to show the eight beasts and identify all of them.<br />[...]
    Sorry to have cut your long and interesting post like that, but I thought it was just too long to re-quote it.... Those who want to read it or re-read it, as well as the second one following this one, here's the link: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22042.msg388343.html#msg388343<br /><br />I only wanted to post this video that fits like a glove to everything you had written, Souza  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />