Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?

Comments

• ;)) I'm still here. A lurker from China.
  • I%2527m-here-for-youmouse.gif  mj_dance/
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I'm still here.  I apologize for my lack of participation lately.  It's mainly due to personal family problems over the past 6 months or so.  I'm just kind of waiting in the wings, watching the performance from a distance, but my heart is still with you all, and my love for you, forum family, is still strong, unconditional, and neverending. 
  • [size=14pt] You Bet Apple is still here ;))  bearhug !!!!![/size]<br /><br />tumblr_ls6v59IhRj1qb9vkco1_500.jpg
  • Dontwalkaway is still here.  I'm not "walking away".  I usually check in at night because I work during the day.  Love You All.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1328360797:
    <br />I am still here, but the religious aspect is not my cup of tea, sorry<br />
    <br /><br /> I'm with finfin. After the last few TIAI topics, it got a little too serious for my taste. I had to turn away and check the forum every once in awhile.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm still here.  Everyday.  Lol, that reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix's documentary 'I'm Still Here' when he quits acting to go into the rap game, I just saw that the other day, it's totally messed up but quite entertaining actually.  Another hoax too, btw.  I wouldn't recommend any children watching it though!<br />
  • Hi everyone.....I am still here.  I am not very vocal, however I do the best I can with staying up on things.  Michael and all of you are a very important part of my day.  I am here for the long haul.  Take care, Love to All
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Me too. I am here, read everyday, but have nothing to comment on.
  • I´m still here, but haven´t anything to comment. ;)
  • <br />I´m here ......
  • I'm still here too.  I work a lot on my computer so tend to pop in and out quite a lot during each day.  Reading, but not posting as nothing I could add, and certainly not to the religious posts - just not my cup of tea I'm afraid. 
  • mjptdmjptd Posts: 45
    me, everyday
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    I only get on about twice a week these days at the most dang school exams  /overreacting/ just 3 more years Katie, then your in college  :shock: wow three years that ain't long, woopsies I is rambling, nobody is on the conrad murray chat room anymore and I do have a lot of tales so this is what one of my friends said when she got caught cheating in an exam.<br /><br /> Ms Mcnulty:I hope I didn't see you looking at Niamh's test paper.<br />Emma: I hope you didn't see me either!<br /> fresse/
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    on 1328363597:
    <br />I'm still here too........just been reading more than posting, and I feel we are at a plateau at the moment........hopefully this is the quiet before the storm..I still check the forum everyday......<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Me too
  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 18
    Who left? XD <br />Rai's still here for y'all <3  bearhug
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1328371690:
    <br />I'm still here.  Everyday.  Lol, that reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix's documentary 'I'm Still Here' when he quits acting to go into the rap game, I just saw that the other day, it's totally messed up but quite entertaining actually.  Another hoax too, btw.  I wouldn't recommend any children watching it though!<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder if THIS inspired Michael!
  • I will always be here for Michael.  I quietly watch and pray and keep to myself.
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Dear hoax family,I'm here~just read more than post like before.<br /><br />I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS ;)<br />
  • I am still here! bearhug
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'll be here forever! :mrgreen:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'll be here until LOVE, PEACE and UNITY is restored to our beautiful Planet!! I LOVE You all so very much!!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />Michael...Thank you for not giving up on us, I know we will make it....I LOVE You with every beat of my heart, and I cherish those moments when I feel you so near to me. Bless you for all you do!<br />"Heart" to "Heart" and "Mind" to "Mind" always and Forever...we are ONE!<br /> bearhug
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I'm still here reading, but skip the religious posts - also not my cup of tea. 
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Still here! Every day.