Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?

Comments

• on 1328441161:
    <br />I was thinking of Sinderella too, she wasn't here for about one year or so  suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//.<br />
    <br /><br />Im still in contact with Sinderella on FB and twitter.<br />
  • <br /><br />Im still here, reading every day to try to keep up, dont post much, but I am here until the end and we find the truth whatever that may be.<br /><br /> typing/ crash/ bangbang  <br /><br /><br />Love and blessings to all.<br /><br /> bearhug
  • Im still Here too i dont post but i check in each day & im here till the end<br /><br />Love and Sunshine to you all xo moonwalk_/ <br />party/
  • pantspants Posts: 24
    I'm here...watching day by day xx
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1328444244:
    <br />
    on 1328441161:
    <br />I was thinking of Sinderella too, she wasn't here for about one year or so  suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//.<br />
    <br /><br />As far as I know she is not interested in the hoax no more.
  • on 1328448355:
    <br />I'm here...watching day by day xx<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy Pants ,I've missed you bearhug !!! I still remember what Mrbigshot wrote about pants lol ,thanks  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!![/size]<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]In a world filled with pants, we must still dare to put them on. in a society filled with laughter, we must still reach attainable heights of hysterical epiphanies and laugh like we never laughed before. [/size]
  • Still here but not posting much.Blessings to all <br /><br />
  • I'm still here until the end.<br />just drinking my coffee and reading.<br />until we find the truth.<br />Hugs to all<br />Love You More<br /><br />When you believe is not just for the moment and not just what people tell you its what<br />you feel in your heart. <br /><br /> :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<br /><br />
  • I'm still here Too, reading a lot, Mostly Too Lazy to log in    :oops: and I won't leave
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    I'm still here too, mostly everyday, though i don't post much and try to keep up with the forum, you guys doing some incredible things here!!!<br />So happy to be part of this and this hoax family too !<br /> penguin/
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Interesting how so many are just watching and reading - I don't recognise several of the names who've posted here.
  • still here
  • I'm still here. I have been apart of the forum for a while now, this is my first post though. I'm more of a listener rather than giving my own input.
  • I wonder if TS and Front still here or gave up on hoax  :lol:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1328470379:
    <br />I wonder if TS and Front still here or gave up on hoax  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh he/she/they is/are here OK.<br />This one I DON'T doubt  errrr
  • I'm still here too! I wish though that i could spend much more time in here, i'm doing my best. <br /><br />L.O.V.E to all!  bearhug
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1328420368:
    <br />
    on 1328419356:
    <br />
    on 1328412369:
    <br />wow lil<br />well, I also believe God gave him a mission...still I'm here for Michael....don't know if God really wants me to be here but my husband sure doesn't errrr <br />
    <br /><br />Let me clarify... if I thought for an instant that MJ's mission was not of God, I would not support it... period.  I am a loyal MJ supporter however, MJ does not come before God.  <br /><br />I hope that previous post didn't come off as disrespectful... that was not my intention.  It was more to put the glory on the One who deserves it the most.  MJ is just the vessel carrying out the mission.  I give him my utmost respect for surrendering his life to executing God's vision and mission. <br /><br />Regarding your husband not wanting you to be here.  ROTFL!!!  I relate! ;-) However, he understands that I am here not to oogle over Gold Pants or profess that one day somehow I'll be MJ's wife lol.  He understands it's a God thang. <br />
    <br /><br />OMG I wouldn't want to be MJ's wife errrr , NEVER! It's better admire him from the distance + intimacy scares me to that degree that I am surprised I am married LOL!<br />Michael is married anyway.....to his fans ;D ...that's all I can ask from him.<br /><br />You are right, MJ shouldn't come before God......<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Sooo, you're all just talk... :lol: <br /><br /><br />Suspicious mind, could you be a little more specific?  bangbang :lol: <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1328444244:
    <br />
    on 1328441161:
    <br />I was thinking of Sinderella too, she wasn't here for about one year or so  suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// .<br />
    <br /><br />Were we not lively enough for her?<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @MJonmind<;br />
    Sooo, you're all just talk... :lol:
    <br /><br /><br />yes but don't tell him  errrr<br />on a second thought...no, still no, I would be scared to death afraid/ :lol:
  • I'm here.
  • *wave my hand*<br />Still here ;D
  • I'm still here, and I still Believe, but I don't post any more. <br />
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    I'm still here, I check in at least once a week but things have gotten very busy with home and the department...... Still keeping the faith and yep still watching. bearhug
  • I'm still here as well, as you can see I don't post much either but I visit everyday and love to read and absorb as much as I can.  I can't live without you guys, I love you all and you to Michael.<br /><br />xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  bearhug
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Michael is still here  :D
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    If you remember there have been some discussions lately , regarding the number of members on this forum in relation to "the power of manipulation" that supposedly TS/Front have over people here. And it has often been said that if they are indeed some manipulative conspirators, they weren't quite successful at it because not many people post/read this forum. probably there never were more than let's say 40 to 50 people actively involved on this forum and more recently, there are even less people active here (20-30). The majority just reads the forum and maybe not all those who read this forum read TS and or front posts. Some of them ready ONLY their posts, who knows!!<br /><br />The thing is that diggyon had a very good idea to launch this thread, because we really had the chance these days to see who really "is STILL here", by this I mean: either reading and posting OR just reading! I've seen many new IDs (new to me) on this topic and I'm sure most of them have been registered here on this forum ever since its beginnings, but for a reason or another they always posted seldom or they posted more often at the beginning and then gradually quit posting...<br />It was also interesting to see that some of the people who posted here, felt the need to mention that they are not interested in the 'religious-discussions", the very same discussions for which certain users accused TS of being a "cult leader' or other bizarre stuff like this, someone who is manipulating!<br />Sorry but besides the fact that I don't see any manipulation , I also don't see any manipulatED! this topic proves it: anyone thinks for themselves!<br /><br />I had the curiosity to count everyone who posted so far here as they answered to the topic-question. <br />84<br />This is the list ...<br /><br />1. diggyon<br />2. AKHTONI<br />3. everlastinglove_MJ<br />4. ~Souza~<br />5. GINAFELICIA<br />6. MaryK<br />7. Sarahli<br />8. SpeedDemon1987<br />9. SimPattyK<br />10. Its her<br />11. finfin<br />12. Do<br />13. starchild<br />14. ShyBleuEyes<br />15. RK<br />16. fordtocarr<br />17. curls<br />18. AnaMarcia<br />19. 2good2btrue<br />20. loyalfan<br />21. Loveunited<br />22. BlackOrWhite<br />23. PureLove<br />24. ForstAMoon<br />25. xxmjxx<br />26. teardrop<br />27. Tink.I.Am<br />28. Angel<br />29. applehead250609<br />30. Dontwalkaway<br />31. skyways<br />32. Vietnow<br />33. Andrea<br />34. sandythyme<br />35. Simalves<br />36. taty_2crazy<br />37. AminahYasmina<br />38. Soosie Woosie<br />39. mjptd<br />40. Katie2<br />41. Datroot<br />42. Kaidan<br />43. Tink<br />44. SoldierofLOVE<br />45. sailya<br />46. RedPennylocks<br />47. MJFAN7<br />48. mjj4ever777<br />49. Loes<br />50. Dancer<br />51. LunaCielo<br />52. scorpionchik<br />53. Adi<br />54. hesouttamylife<br />55. voiceforthesilent<br />56. mikeyslittlehoaxer<br />57. blankie<br />58. melody<br />59. lovemj<br />60. suspicious mind<br />61. YouRnotAlone7<br />62. wishingstar<br />63. paula-c<br />64. lilwendy<br />65. annieareyouokannie<br />66. hope<br />67. heartwarrior<br />68. trublu<br />69. Ijustcantstoplovingu<br />70. ready29<br />71. pants<br />72. For All Time<br />73. a18wheelslady<br />74. eternalflame<br />75. Michelle<br />76. mjselfsweet<br />77. shauntrell<br />78. Kristina4LOVE<br />79. JentleTouch<br />80. katooooooo<br />81. Daniela<br />82. Mish1981<br />83. Love_is_all_u_need<br />84. mindseye<br />85.<br />86.<br />87.<br />88.<br />89.<br />90.<br />