Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?

Comments

• I'm here and I'll be there.... moonwalk_/
  • IBRH.png [size=18pt]... always ![/size]
  • Here every day, no matter if I do not post often. I will be the last one who will "turn off lights here", the very last person is Souza of course. :)
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'm still here, reading much more than I am posting. I don't think I have much I can contribute at the moment.<br /><br />
  • I’m still here.  Though my head keeps trying to tell me it’s time to go, my heart won’t let me leave.  I’ll follow my heart’s lead, always.  bearhug
  • I'm still here too.<br /><br />Looking at the names was kind of like going to a family reunion. Please stay in touch a little more :)<br /><br />Blessings to you all.
  • I'm here, going to stay :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I'm here now and forever....It's all for L.O.V.E.  bearhug
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    b_wave.gif I'm here
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i,m still here not going anywhere dont post much but read everyday :)
  •                                                                             [move]watchin'[/move]<br /><br /><br />                              [move]waitin'[/move]<br /><br /><br />                                                                                                                    [move]prayin'[/move]
  • I'm here for the long haul!  bearhug
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Still wishing on a star.......<br />blessed to still be here with you all!<br />Love and Hugs,<br />Blessings Always
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I am always here, ..since 2009 typing/ bangbang penguin/
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I'm here! <br /><br />Sorry Michael you may or may not like this but I am here because I believe this is where God wants me to be.  I am not here for you Michael (said with all the love in my heart  :) ) <br /><br />I am here because I believe you, Michael, have a God-sized mission that we are all a part of.  That's what I'm here for.  And I will continue to be here until God impresses it's time to move on.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    wow lil<br />well, I also believe God gave him a mission...still I'm here for Michael....don't know if God really wants me to be here but my husband sure doesn't errrr
    on 1328412369:
    <br />wow lil<br />well, I also believe God gave him a mission...still I'm here for Michael....don't know if God really wants me to be here but my husband sure doesn't errrr<br />
    <br /><br />Let me clarify... if I thought for an instant that MJ's mission was not of God, I would not support it... period.  I am a loyal MJ supporter however, MJ does not come before God.  <br /><br />I hope that previous post didn't come off as disrespectful... that was not my intention.  It was more to put the glory on the One who deserves it the most.  MJ is just the vessel carrying out the mission.  I give him my utmost respect for surrendering his life to executing God's vision and mission. <br /><br />Regarding your husband not wanting you to be here.  ROTFL!!!  I relate! ;-) However, he understands that I am here not to oogle over Gold Pants or profess that one day somehow I'll be MJ's wife lol.  He understands it's a God thang.
    @GINAFELICIA ; By the way, have I told you lately that I love you?  LOL I really love your sense of humor Gina!  You crack me up sometimes!<br /><br />
    on 1328419356:
    <br />
    on 1328412369:
    <br />wow lil<br />well, I also believe God gave him a mission...still I'm here for Michael....don't know if God really wants me to be here but my husband sure doesn't errrr<br />
    <br /><br />Let me clarify... if I thought for an instant that MJ's mission was not of God, I would not support it... period.  I am a loyal MJ supporter however, MJ does not come before God.  <br /><br />I hope that previous post didn't come off as disrespectful... that was not my intention.  It was more to put the glory on the One who deserves it the most.  MJ is just the vessel carrying out the mission.  I give him my utmost respect for surrendering his life to executing God's vision and mission. <br /><br />Regarding your husband not wanting you to be here.  ROTFL!!!  I relate! ;-) However, he understands that I am here not to oogle over Gold Pants or profess that one day somehow I'll be MJ's wife lol.  He understands it's a God thang. <br />
    <br /><br />OMG I wouldn't want to be MJ's wife errrr, NEVER! It's better admire him from the distance + intimacy scares me to that degree that I am surprised I am married LOL!<br />Michael is married anyway.....to his fans ;D...that's all I can ask from him.<br /><br />You are right, MJ shouldn't come before God......<br />
  • I am here. Checking in every day, sometimes twice a day. Hoping that<br />one day I see news that Michael is back. Am I still sad? Oh yes, hope <br />keeps me going, but I will always keep the faith.xx
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Im around as much as I can be too  mj_dance/
  • I RIE.....
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Anyone seen chappie, cinderella or even bec ?????????? I guess they haven't been aound for quite some time!!!!!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I'm here but just observing for now as I cannot add much to religious aspects of the hoax. <br /><br />I also wondered what happened to Sinderella, I thought she was a good investigator. <br /><br />Bec I believe still posts regularly and I didn't know Chappie I don't think.
    I was thinking of Sinderella too, she wasn't here for about one year or so  suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//.