TIAI March 6

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sarahli<br />
    [size=10pt]Quranic Initial + Gematrical Value:[/size][size=10pt]<br />  [/size]<br /> 1. Q = 100 <br /> 2. N = 50 <br /> 3. S = 90 <br /> 4. H.M. = 48 <br /> 5. Y.S. = 70 <br /> 6. T.H. = 14 <br /> 7. T.S. = 69 <br /> 8. A.L.M. = 71 <br /> 9. A.L.R. = 231 <br /> 10. T.S.M. = 109 <br /> 11. `A.S.Q. = 230 <br /> 12. A.L.M.S. = 161 <br /> 13. A.L.M.R. = 271 <br /> 14. K.H.Y.`A.S. = 195
    <br /> ;) <br />Gina, Mary, could you list all the questions you have about Sign #2, to get the ball rolling? Then everyone can discuss better!  :) <br />Otherwise it's just sitting there like some big mountain that nobody wants to climb--big and beautiful but unexplored and tasted!<br />I have found that even non-Bible background members have insight that is objective and intuitive when it comes to Scripture.<br />I am so sure TS would love to see people getting on their climbing gear and at least trying!<br /><br /><br />yvx29Eu7y6gbDcNg.JPG<br /><br /><br />Hopefully not too much of this! afraid/ :lol: <br /><br /><br />mountain-climbing.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am sorry MJonmind but I don't even know what to ask.<br />Because I don't understand a thing.<br /><br />As I see it it's about 6 Jewish festivals/feasts which TS links to the furniture pieces in the holy tent.<br />I've never been interested in Jewish traditions so it's the first time I hear about some of these 6 festivals they have.<br /><br />So let's say TS is right and those festivals are indeed related to the furniture ordered by God to Moses and the Revelation is indeed in fact made of 7 parts.<br /><br />I don't understand why this would be relevant.<br /><br />Anyway, again I have to say it's almost scary how someone can make connections between books in the Bible which are hundreds of pages away from each other errrr.<br />I know MJ was reading the Bible every day but I am NOT sure he knew the Bible in so much detail so to be able to write these Signs this way  WTF??.<br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yup, I agree, this is a highly intense, detailed bible study.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The only explanation that would make any sense is that we are given the elements of a code (like a Morse code) in order to be in the position, later, to understand a code that runs the world (and to differentiate true from false) and act appropriately.<br /><br />In the sense of Musashi's "know your counterpart and yourself before the next move".<br /><br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    LOL@MJonmind, I also noticed that my post was number 69.  lolol/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'm doing my best to understand Sign #2 as well.....but I am not doing a very good job of it.<br /><br />It's going to take me several reads.<br /><br />(TS - I feel like I am reading your PhD dissertation in these first 2 signs  ;)  :mrgreen: )<br /><br />
  • I'm so happy to see TS here again. I read Sign #2 but I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet. Hm... I'll keep watchin' I guess.<br /><br />PS. Do some of you here think that TS is/might be Michael?
    As Teddy Riley would say, "Yep, yep!"
    on 1331328218:
    <br />The only explanation that would make any sense is that we are given the elements of a code (like a Morse code) in order to be in the position, later, to understand a code that runs the world (and to differentiate true from false) and act appropriately.<br /><br />In the sense of Musashi's "know your counterpart and yourself before the next move".<br />
    <br />When you think of it, the very fact there's furniture and feasts that represent something else, and certain verses are partially repeated elsewhere for the observant to catch the connections, is already like riddles, cryptic messaging and layers. God hides things/messages in stories, objects, rituals.<br /><br />There's also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_code .  It all reminds me of the Da Vinci Code movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfvmkH59-zA
    on 1331327126:
    <br />Yup, I agree, this is a highly intense, detailed bible study.<br />
    <br /><br />I know. Anyway, if you have a job and a family there's not enough time to do so detailed studies and connect the verses. I had time to study the Bible only in college and before my son was born.
  • on 1331402598:
    <br />
    on 1331327126:
    <br />Yup, I agree, this is a highly intense, detailed bible study.<br />
    <br /><br />I know. Anyway, if you have a job and a family there's not enough time to do so detailed studies and connect the verses. I had time to study the Bible only in college and before my son was born. <br />
    <br />yes so much more has come along to steal away our time from these things perhaps that is the biggest part of the problems with our world today.
  • It's important to know the fesitivals and the sanctuary because God set this up so we will know the real event(s) when they happen.<br /><br />The festivals, sanctuary is meant to be practice for the real thing. (listed as the type)  This is like a dress rehearsal or something.<br />The antiype is the real event.  We have to know what to look for and what to do when the real event(s) happen.<br /><br />Some things in the bible already happened in history but some didn't happen yet.  This is one of the only ways we could possibly figure out god's plan.  It's there for us to use so we have to do our best to understand it and use it.  <br /><br />I saw how the holidays,festivals, and major events were planned to coincide during certain times.  For example, Easter and First Fruits is on the same day.    Everything is perfectly planned.<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Meaning of the festivals <br />each of these feasts has its special meaning for the people of God. But when it comes to their meaning in general, these celebrations mark the past, toward the acts to save the people of God. Some point toward the future: at the entrance to the nation to the promised land and, by extension, the messianic kingdom.<br /><br />Its purpose <br />the Festival to the Israelites the opportunity to reflect on the goodness of God; to ensure that this nation keep in mind that are the holy people of God, keep God present in the mind of every one of them, promoting national unity . In addition, filled with other religious and social purposes, especially in favor of the poor.<br />Some convocations coincide with the seasons of the agricultural year by asking them to remind the Jews that God provides them continuously his breadwinner. Also provide them with the opportunity to return to God a portion of what he has given them. Other fiestas celebrate major events in the history of Israel, whom God had intervened to waging or sustain to his people. The word "holy" is found ten times in the cap. Leviticus 23, emphasizing the purpose of the festivities.<br />It also highlights the holy number "seven" which means " whole, completion or perfection".<br /><br />The system of the solemn feasts is constituted on the cycle of seven: - was the seventh day of rest - the seventh year was also a rest - the seventh sabbatical year was followed by the year of jubilee - the seventh month was especially sacred with three days of feast - had seven weeks between Passover and Pentecost - the feast of the passover lasted seven days - the feast of tabernacles lasted seven days.<br /><br />The solemn feasts of Leviticus are only for the Israelites?<br /><br />The Leviticus 23, tells us: "The Lord spoke to Moses, saying : "The appointed feasts of the Lord which proclamaras as holy convocations , are these: six days shall work be done; more will be the seventh day of rest ... day of rest is of the Lord wherever he may dwell. These are the feasts of the Lord, the holy convocations, which in their times convocaras ... between the two evenings. Passover is of the Lord .<br /><br />Does not say that "are the feasts of the Jews" are appointed feasts of the Lord! To save every person that you want to follow God. He wants the whole world obey all his commandments. All those who wish to be members of the assembly of the Lord and be presented in front of the heavenly throne
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I made some possible connections between the SIGN and the hoax... <br />I posted several messages in this thread, then all of the sudden I had these ideas...<br />I'm not sure if I went the good way... just wanted to share this with you and see what's your opinion, pls! tks ;)<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21589.0
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Sim, as I just posted on your Elvis thread, MJ did always study the greats and then build on and put his own spin on what he learnt from them .... you could argue that God is the greatest of 'the greats', so why not?!
    SimPattyK<br />
    So I did this based on the thought that everything presented in the SIGNS , everything Bible related is meant as an allegory/metaphor, double meaning to the HOAX in itself.
    <br />Interesting take, and some would say that much or all in the Bible also is allegorical, metaphorical, with double meaning. ;)  Who knows--God moves in mysterious ways!<br />The truth is perhaps somewhere in the middle.  I guess as more of TS's Signs are revealed we will see clearer, or maybe not. :cry: :lol: <br /><br />Paula-c<br />
    The system of the solemn feasts is constituted on the cycle of seven: - was the seventh day of rest - the seventh year was also a rest - the seventh sabbatical year was followed by the year of jubilee
    <br />You explained it all well. The "jubilee" part reminded me of something.  MJ was 50 when he died:<br /><br />[size=10pt]Leviticus 25:10[/size]
    [size=10pt] Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you [/size]<br />[size=10pt]The word, “Jubilee”. The [/size]Septuagint[size=10pt]rendered the Hebrew [/size]yovel as "a trumpet-blast of liberty" (αφεσεως σημασια afeseos semasia), and the Vulgate[size=10pt]by Latin [/size]iobeleushttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_(biblical)
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael the Archangel’s trumpet voice sounds at Christ’s return.[/size]<br />[size=10pt]Jesus in Luke 4:18 quotes the verse in Isaiah 61:1:[/size]<br />
    The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;<br />To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,<br />http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=isaiah%2061&version=KJV
    <br /><br />Michael is 50 the year of his “death”, a sort of trumpet shock to the world. Earlier that year his last public speech was at the 02 arena, which backwards looks much like 50. The fact that he was planning to do 50 shows, means MJ wants to draw our attention to the number.IMO<br />Front/TS have talked about MJ being like Moses, and Jermaine has said he himself was like Aaron. Moses led his people out of slavery, proclaiming their liberty.<br /><br /><br />
    http://servantofmessiah.org/times-and-seasons/feasts-of-the-lord/atonement-yom-kippur/<br />The his­tor­i­cal back­ground is that the Israelites had been slaves in the land of Egypt, with­out free­dom and with­out pos­ses­sions. When they reached the land of Canaan, Joshua divided the land among their tribes and their fam­i­lies, so that each had his own inher­i­tance. Every adult male among them became a landowner.  This land was a per­ma­nent pos­ses­sion that could never depart from his fam­ily. If a man became poor, he could sell part or all of his land, but only tem­porar­ily. It would always revert to him or his descen­dants at the year of jubilee.  If he became even poorer and was unable to pay his debts, he could sell him­self into slav­ery, and work to pay off his debts.  Again that slav­ery could only ever be tem­po­rary. When the great Day of Atone­ment in the year of Jubilee came he became a free man once again, and repos­sessed his inheritance.<br /><br /><br />I believe Yeshua  announced His min­istry dur­ing a Jubilee year.  Luke 4 v 17 <br />
    <br /><br />I don’t know if 2009 was a Jubilee year, for MJ’s announcement and “death”.  I believe in the future the true Israelites (much of them African-Americans) will return to Israel in fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies, where it says all 12 tribes will be re-united from all over the world. The Jews who live in the land currently are only place-holders to prevent the true ones returning before the proper time--after the return of the Messiah.  Isaiah 11.  In this order -- Messiah's return, judgment, then gathering dispersed Israelites to the promised land.  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2011&version=KJV <br />
    MJonmind your signature picture is great :)
  • Michael Jackson was nothing more than a human being, a great talent and a wonderful kind loving man.<br />He knew alot he tried to share as much as he could.<br />His soul probably came from a higher realm and his mission was to remind people of love, the importance of love and the importance of oneness. Most of his family are now passing this on and trying to pass the message along even more now than before.<br />Michael Jackson studied all religious book, history books and other books.<br />He was all religions and no religions.<br />Because there is only one God, one Existence and Michael knew that.<br />All books have been tampered with, there are no complete truths in them.<br />Jesus came on earth and shared the same message Michael did.<br /><br />Michael will always live because we all never dies.<br />Will he come back to this planet in the same body... maybe.
  • on 1331558818:
    <br />Michael Jackson was nothing more than a human being, a great talent and a wonderful kind loving man.<br />He knew alot he tried to share as much as he could.<br />His soul probably came from a higher realm and his mission was to remind people of love, the importance of love and the importance of oneness. Most of his family are now passing this on and trying to pass the message along even more now than before.<br />Michael Jackson studied all religious book, history books and other books.<br />He was all religions and no religions.<br />Because there is only one God, one Existence and Michael knew that.<br />All books have been tampered with, there are no complete truths in them.<br />Jesus came on earth and shared the same message Michael did.<br /><br />Michael will always live because we all never dies.<br />Will he come back to this planet in the same body... maybe.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with all you say here.
  • nefertarinefertari Posts: 57
    I have a question ..<br /> Through the sacrifice of Jesus, God gave his people the gift of grace / forgiveness of sins. Is that the time when Lucifer was cast out from Heaven?<br /><br />
    Revelation 12:7-12<br /><br /> 7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, <br /><br /> 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. <br /><br /> 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. <br /><br /> 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. <br /><br /> 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. <br /><br /> 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1331558818:
    <br />Michael Jackson studied all religious book, history books and other books.<br />He was all religions and no religions.<br />
    <br /><br />This has always been my impression of MJ as well. Religion, race, gender, and style; he transcends all social dividing lines. In addition, he is able to represent all nations and countries and political persuasions. MJ is a collage of cultural identities. Thanks to the gay rumors, funnily enough, he is even able to cross sexual identity boundaries. No group or classification of persons can lay sole claim to MJ as their homeboy.<br /><br />Everyone on this earth can identify in some way with MJ, which makes him unlike any other human being on the planet, current or historical, and puts him in a unique position of influence. You can't even say that about Jesus Christ.
  • on 1331569757:
    <br />Everyone on this earth can identify in some way with MJ, which makes him unlike any other human being on the planet, current or historical, and puts him in a unique position of influence. You can't even say that about Jesus Christ.
    <br /><br />And Michael is all of these because he followed the teachings of Jesus - imagine that! <br />Still, he is no Jesus, he only represents what normality should be like, cause THIS is indeed posible for all of us to be like.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1331568719:
    <br />I have a question ..<br /> Through the sacrifice of Jesus, God gave his people the gift of grace / forgiveness of sins. Is that the time when Lucifer was cast out from Heaven?<br />
    <br /><br />Good question and I'm probably not the best one to even comment on it....but I do believe there is another verse in Revelation (?)...where the vision shows Satan falling to earth like a lightening bolt...and I think this occurs in the vision after Jesus' crucifixion/sacrifice.  If someone who is better versed in the Bible can shed light on this or give their interpretation, that would help.<br /><br />I've been all over the place since TS posted the 2nd Sign lol....I start reading/researching one thing and end up on a completely different path (which is part of the reason why I love TS' posts....they lead to many wonderful paths  ::P).<br /><br />What I'm getting confused over has to do with the significance of Jesus' sacrifice...precisely, what the 'act' itself fulfilled.  If we take the OT as literal...then God asked for both an Ark and a sanctuary/tabernacle to be built so that He could 'dwell' among His people.  Both were to be 'proof' of His existence for the people....i.e. God knew they needed these 'objects' in order to believe in Him.  What confuses me is....didn't Jesus eliminate/replace/fulfill the meaning or necessity of these objects?  Weren't these objects no longer necessary as 'proof' or as ways in which God could 'dwell' among people....since Jesus was the proof and the way?  If so, then why would these objects 'reappear' before the end of times?  It's almost like God would be taking a few steps back in the grand plan....i.e. He first used the objects as proof, He then sent His Son as proof...and now He's gonna 'resend' the objects again as proof?  It just seems too confusing...and based on several passages I've read, God is not one to confuse....but rather, the (d)evil always aims at confusion and deception.<br /><br />So, I'm torn in my understanding as to whether TS is trying to show us Signs that will be appearing by God's will (i.e. God inspired)...or if he's trying to open our eyes to possible deceit/deception that will be used by the (d)evil powers to make us believe these Signs are, in fact, coming from God.  <br /><br />Is there Bible passages that show that the physical objects (actual 'things) of the Ark and the sanctuary will 'reappear' at the end of times?  I'm asking because I don't know...what I do know is that there is mention (in the visions) of both the Ark and God's sanctuary being seen in Heaven, not earth.  And there's also mention that the devil will crank up the deception before Jesus' return.  Does this deception have anything to do with what TS is trying to show us with these Signs (i.e. the Signs we will see ARE the deception, coming from the evil side)...or are these Signs our 'armor' that will help us see the deceit when/if it happens (i.e. the Signs are God's way of showing us His plan as 'proof' of His hand in the events to come)?.  I don't know the Bible nearly as well as others here....so again, any insight/direction would help ease a discombobulated mind  :?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1331571651:
    <br />And Michael is all of these because he followed the teachings of Jesus - imagine that! <br />Still, he is no Jesus, he only represents what normality should be like, cause THIS is indeed posible for all of us to be like.<br />
    <br /><br />So true and agreed  respect/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Although to be fair, I think organized religion's claim to Jesus is responsible for entire groups of people being alienated by the symbol of Jesus Christ, not the actual teachings of Jesus Christ.<br /><br />
    on 1331571651:
    <br />
    on 1331569757:
    <br />Everyone on this earth can identify in some way with MJ, which makes him unlike any other human being on the planet, current or historical, and puts him in a unique position of influence. You can't even say that about Jesus Christ.
    <br /><br />And Michael is all of these because he followed the teachings of Jesus - imagine that! <br />Still, he is no Jesus, he only represents what normality should be like, cause THIS is indeed posible for all of us to be like. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, that is interesting isn't it.