TIAI March 6

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Some days ago I spoke with a friend about the revelation and he gave me his personal opinion that it seems to me very logical, it is more or less as follows:<br /><br />Much interpreted the prophecy concerning to our modern times, but in the context leads us to think that this is a prophecy exclusi­vamente related to the Jewish Temple, the truth is that when you start to read passages as: "And hear of wars and rumors of wars..." or "because it will be lifted nation against nation, and Kingdom against Kingdom;" "and there will be pests, and famines, and earthquakes in different places," might think that these things are happening in our own noses long. This has led many to apply this prophecy to our times. But it occurs to me to ask: do in which of the past 20 centuries have not given the same characteristics?<br /><br />When the Bible speaks of the coming of the son of man, not always refers to the second coming of Christ to the Earth and Yes, to other events which may be judgments or the arrival of the Holy Spirit. Also when speaking of the end-time not always refers to the end of the world, it may be the end of Israel as people of God. They are ways of expressing, rhetorical figures of speech.<br /><br />Matthew 10: 16-23<br />1 Who tells Jesus? His disciples who followed him, that is to the first century. We should never applied any of those words to Christians of the 21st century. That would be out of context. Let us look at verse 23. The streets of Israel? This refers. Before that come the son of man? Does refer this to the second coming of Christ? No. In any way. It refers to the coming of Christ in judgment. I believe this because the context refers to persecution to the disciples, what happened after the establishment of the Church. Christ would come, but a punishment of the Hebrew people.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1331544361:
    <br />SimPattyK<br />
    So I did this based on the thought that everything presented in the SIGNS , everything Bible related is meant as an allegory/metaphor, double meaning to the HOAX in itself.
    <br />Interesting take, and some would say that much or all in the Bible also is allegorical, metaphorical, with double meaning. ;)  Who knows--God moves in mysterious ways!<br />The truth is perhaps somewhere in the middle.  I guess as more of TS's Signs are revealed we will see clearer, or maybe not. :cry: :lol:
    yes, I agree. After the first sign I only imagined that this "Bible -scenario" was used by Michael for his "hoax-scenario"<br />After Sign2 , some more ideas came to me... Still very blurred and confused... I can't wait for Sign 3 to bring in some more LIGHT and see not only "the furniture" but all "the room" and maybe some people in it ?? ;)<br /><br /><br /><br />@curls: yes I got your message and I replied to you on that thread... tks !
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1331537030:
    <br />@Sim, as I just posted on your Elvis thread, MJ did always study the greats and then build on and put his own spin on what he learnt from them .... you could argue that God is the greatest of 'the greats', so why not?!<br />
    <br />That is EXACTLY what I was thinking as well.  If he wanted to change the world, effect billons, for generations, MJ would study those who had done that already.  Whether you believe Jesus is or isn't a Messiah, whether you believe Jesus is a good man or divine, no one can argue that he was the greatest leader of all time.  His 33 years in this world has created a following and is spoken about generationally.  Of course MJ would study him!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Two thoughts crossed my mind with the "second coming of the man". I try to be logical. <br />I don't try to walk the book's paths. <br /><br />A coming depends on a leaving just like "hello" depends on "good-bye".<br />Yet Christian believers will keep telling and insisting that they are experiencing Jesus being a very close and living part of their life. So he could never have left because he's still there. He could never return because he never left. Right?<br /><br />Why should it be a "second coming of man" if it would be about time that a woman speaks up?<br />Considering God being male and female and love and care are very female talents - why isn't it a "second coming of woman"? <br />Because the background is a male doctrine where men are the heads of the world and women are serving hands only?<br /><br />Blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=10pt]Bec[/size]<br />
    [size=10pt]This has always been my impression of MJ as well. Religion, race, gender, and style; he transcends all social dividing lines. In addition, he is able to represent all nations and countries and political persuasions. MJ is a collage of cultural identities. Thanks to the gay rumors, funnily enough, he is even able to cross sexual identity boundaries. No group or classification of persons can lay sole claim to MJ as their homeboy.[/size][size=10pt]<br /> <br /> Everyone on this earth can identify in some way with MJ, which makes him unlike any other human being on the planet, current or historical, and puts him in a unique position of influence. You can't even say that about Jesus Christ.[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I 100% agree with you, and he’s black and/or white!  Representing all skin colors![/size]<br />[size=10pt]I’ve said before, MJ could/should be the intergalactic representative.[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]BeTheChange, that’s why I believe (said it lots before) God’s story of HIStory is a drama, movie.  The story-line could have gone a million-billion different ways, but He is the author/artist/choreographer.  MJ’s one of his helpers. The Bible ‘story’ has all the good elements that the best movie/book would have –murder/mystery/suspense/clues/unexpected twists/cliff-hangers/emotional appleal/awesome characters. [/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Nefertari, about Lucifer being cast out of heaven. The Sign #2 mentions that this took place in the distant past, not future.[/size]<br />
    <br />15.<br />Although there is a general chronological flow going through the book of Revelation, every verse is not given in a chronological order—nor does it mean that every verse in this Yom Kippur division is fulfilled near the end of time.  But it does mean that the subject matter in this part of Revelation relates especially to our time, and is even more important for us than the other parts of Revelation.<br /> <br /> For example, Revelation 12 is in the Yom Kippur division; and yet it has the story of Satan being cast out of heaven (see 12:4,7-8).  This happened thousands of years ago, not during the time of the end that we are living in; but it is included in the Yom Kippur division, because understandingwhySatan was kicked out is crucialto understanding the issues for the end of the world—including and especially the battle of Armageddon (see Sign #1, www.AnointedArk.com).<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Paula-c, I believe what you’re referring to is Preterism, that Biblical prophecy was fulfilled in the first century A.D.  http://www.preterism.info/articles/jesus-predicted.htm<br />Since I believe the Bible is in riddles, layers, cycles, and more, I believe another layer/cycle/repeat just like progressive increasing revelation is coming in the future.  God is way smarter than just the surface literal speaking through the Bible.  He loves and saves EVERY single human he created and pre-ordained what each would think/be/believe.IMO[size=10pt]<br /><br /><br />Lilwendy<br />[/size]
    [size=10pt] [color=rgb(64, 0, 64)][/size][size=x-small]Quote from: curls on Today at 12:23:50 AM[/size][size=10pt][/color]<br />@Sim, as I just posted on your Elvis thread, MJ did always study the greats and then build on and put his own spin on what he learnt from them .... you could argue that God is the greatest of 'the greats', so why not?!<br />[/size]
    [size=10pt]<br />That is EXACTLY what I was thinking as well.  If he wanted to change the world, effect billons, for generations, MJ would study those who had done that already.  Whether you believe Jesus is or isn't a Messiah, whether you believe Jesus is a good man or divine, no one can argue that he was the greatest leader of all time.  His 33 years in this world has created a following and is spoken about generationally.  Of course MJ would study him![/size]
    <br /><br />Yes, and Michael Jackson will be the new and improved version, because he studied the Biblical Master. If you've read about the bloody vengeance that Jesus will perform, shown in Revelation, upon humans on earth-- Jesus is love, takes on a different meaning :shock: errrr [size=x-small]. [/size] I'll go rather with MJ any day.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1331591666:
    <br /><br />[/size]
    [size=10pt] [color=rgb(64, 0, 64)][/size][size=x-small]Quote from: curls on Today at 12:23:50 AM[/size][size=10pt][/color]<br />@Sim, as I just posted on your Elvis thread, MJ did always study the greats and then build on and put his own spin on what he learnt from them .... you could argue that God is the greatest of 'the greats', so why not?!<br />[/size]
    [size=10pt]<br />That is EXACTLY what I was thinking as well.  If he wanted to change the world, effect billons, for generations, MJ would study those who had done that already.  Whether you believe Jesus is or isn't a Messiah, whether you believe Jesus is a good man or divine, no one can argue that he was the greatest leader of all time.  His 33 years in this world has created a following and is spoken about generationally.  Of course MJ would study him![/size]
    <br /><br />Yes, and Michael Jackson will be the new and improved version, because he studied the Biblical Master. If you've read about the bloody vengeance that Jesus will perform, shown in Revelation, upon humans on earth-- Jesus is love, takes on a different meaning :shock: errrr [size=x-small]. [/size] I'll go rather with MJ any day.<br />
    <br /> :shock:<br /><br />I have to make an experiment, thank you for being an inspiration bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ bearhug<br /><br />Oh, Michael - I love you  bearhug I ..................
    God is the best.
    on 1331591666:
    <br />Yes, and Michael Jackson will be the new and improved version, because he studied the Biblical Master. If you've read about the bloody vengeance that Jesus will perform, shown in Revelation, upon humans on earth-- Jesus is love, takes on a different meaning :shock: errrr [size=x-small]. [/size] I'll go rather with MJ any day.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't agree on this.<br /><br /><br />Vengeance is man-made interference with God's will and works perfectly into evil's embrace since it is selfish and separative in many ways.<br /><br /><br />Bloody? <br />We are dealing with "cardiac arrest" not with "stabbing to death".<br /><br /><br />Don't we trust that Michael would have overcome Sneddon as well as every other bad guy in his life?<br />Don't we trust that God has taken care of His way to get this righted anyway?<br />Don't we trust that Michael knows thoroughly  that he is God's tool for a bigger cause than just being Michael Jackson?<br />Haven't we seen with our own eyes that Michael was doing exactly this: being a conscious tool through which God could execute His plans?<br /><br /><br /><br /> “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. <br />  Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” <br /> ― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches <br /> <br /><br /><br />I have faith in Michael.<br />I have faith in God.<br />Both will do the necessary for bringing back love and setting the interrupted heart of the world  into motion again.<br /><br /><br />Vengeance is about punishment and thus about anger and fear.<br /><br />
    There is no fear where love exists. Rather, perfect love banishes fear, for fear involves punishment, and the person who lives in fear has not been perfected in love.
    <br />1 John 4:18<br /><br /><br />Blessings.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Paula-c, I believe what you're referring to is Preterism, that Biblical prophecy was fulfilled in the first century AD http://www.preterism.info/articles/jesus-predicted.htm Since I believe the Bible is in riddles, layers, cycles, and more, I believe another layer/cycle/repeat just like progressive increasing revelation is coming in the future.
    <br /><br />Yes, MJonmind I am trying to talk with people of different thoughts
  • on 1331618990:
    <br />I have faith in Michael.<br />I have faith in God.<br />Both will do the necessary for bringing back love and setting the interrupted heart of the world  into motion again.
    <br /><br />What I do not understand is WHAT more exactly are people expecting from MJ than he has already contributed?<br /><br />He promoted LOVE his entire life through everything he did for others and his art. We only have to bring love, each of us in his little world.<br />Only we can save us, and the world implicitly, from whatever we feel is wrong, not Michael. <br /><br />I hope I don't sound too stupid, but really, what else can he give to us?! <br />Isn't his love enough?<br /><br />And about the "end of the world"... why so much passion put into this subject? If we strive to live our time in the light / love, does it matter if there are signals of an end? <br />I take this as fear of death rather, than a viable concern to save the world... <br />Just love and live. This should keep the world spinning.<br /><br />
    <br />
    on 1331648578:
    <br />
    on 1331618990:
    <br />I have faith in Michael.<br />I have faith in God.<br />Both will do the necessary for bringing back love and setting the interrupted heart of the world  into motion again.
    <br /><br />What I do not understand is WHAT more exactly are people expecting from MJ than he has already contributed?<br /><br />He promoted LOVE his entire life through everything he did for others and his art. We only have to bring love, each of us in his little world.<br />Only we can save us, and the world implicitly, from whatever we feel is wrong, not Michael. <br /><br />I hope I don't sound too stupid, but really, what else can he give to us?! <br />Isn't his love enough?<br /><br />And about the "end of the world"... why so much passion put into this subject? If we strive to live our time in the light / love, does it matter if there are signals of an end? <br />I take this as fear of death rather, than a viable concern to save the world... <br />Just love and live. This should keep the world spinning.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't expect a thing from Michael, just want to see him alive again, even if only on a TV screen.<br />But this possibility seems more and more improbable :(.<br />Because his death/'death' is so unfair.
    Oh, and I also want back the old TS.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You mean the one that used to interact with his threads? Not just post n ditch? Yeah, me too. <br /><br />Now this is when some smartass shows up and embeds The Rolling Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want, (But You Get What You Need), and we all scurry away properly shamed, for a time.<br /><br />cue the smartass.
    yes that TS
  • on 1331843890:
    <br />I don't expect a thing from Michael, just want to see him alive again, even if only on a TV screen.<br />
    <br /><br />We will see him when everything's ready. He asked for 4  years, our patience and understanding, right?<br /><br />Just say  *FU* *FU* *FU* negativity ( :lol:) and hang in there! Be positive!  <br />
    on 1331914772:
    <br />
    on 1331843890:
    <br />I don't expect a thing from Michael, just want to see him alive again, even if only on a TV screen.<br />
    <br /><br />We will see him when everything's ready. He asked for 4  years, our patience and understanding, right?<br /><br />Just say  *FU* *FU* *FU* negativity ( :lol:) and hang in there! Be positive!  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I'm positive.
    You all crack me up  haha-rire-395.gif<br /><br /><br /><br />Grace, I  100% agree with you--what you wrote is basically what I was saying if you read between the lines. :lol: You put it so well!
  • EE Posts: 5
    The Bible can be interpretated in so many ways, but only one is fully right.<br />Everyone can read it, but when it come to interpretations the line between reality and created illusion becomes very thin.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I can admit that I'm missing the redirects of TS and the old hoax days full of clues. But I think we passed that stage and now we're on another level in which we need to be patient. I must say that this is the hardest level of the hoax.   /scream/
    MJonmind, this one's for you:<br /><br />72e78509689e4401c755dcf687960204.gif<br /><br /><br />Most "industrialized" men and women are not made for any bloody vengeance anyway.<br />They would topple with white noses in need of smelling salts and an EMT <br /><br /> pale/ /white flag/ 11.gif<br /><br /><br />2008-04-09-fainting_still_cool_apparently.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    Awh, thank you Grace! ;))  <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLHMicq88_4eJeLGVnwU2E0q1lWq3LsqdeZBPzPY53tMTMaCSM<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />SimPattyK<br />
    [size=9pt]yes, I agree. After the first sign I only imagined that this "Bible -scenario" was used by Michael for his "hoax-scenario"[/size][size=9pt]After Sign2 , some more ideas came to me... Still very blurred and confused... I can't wait for Sign 3 to bring in some more LIGHT and see not only "the furniture" but all "the room" and maybe some people in it ?? [/size]
    <br />You know honestly, this could be anything, and that's why I wish non-religious people were cracking their heads over Sign's posts too.  Maybe TS might be be so kind as to redirect sometime.  I love it when ideas are being bounced around.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DrFY3H-u8w&feature=fvsr <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1332065306:
    <br />SimPattyK<br />
    [size=9pt]yes, I agree. After the first sign I only imagined that this "Bible -scenario" was used by Michael for his "hoax-scenario"[/size][size=9pt]After Sign2 , some more ideas came to me... Still very blurred and confused... I can't wait for Sign 3 to bring in some more LIGHT and see not only "the furniture" but all "the room" and maybe some people in it ?? [/size]
    <br />You know honestly, this could be anything, and that's why I wish non-religious people were cracking their heads over Sign's posts too.  Maybe TS might be be so kind as to redirect sometime.  I love it when ideas are being bounced around.<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DrFY3H-u8w&feature=fvsr
    Oh yeah! oh yeah! TS, dear, please we need your guidance , some of your posts or redirects would be of SOOO great help!! number1.gif<br />Loved that video, MJ-onMind!! ;)
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I was wondering if it matters to Michael’s fans what religion he practices if any, or perhaps religionS. If they love him, would it matter? Should it matter? And is it possible to be no religion at all and simply be a lover of God? Someone who finds God in all religions is called eclectic.<br /><br />Is it possible to bring all religions together under one banner? Is it possible to see beyond religious methodology and simply embrace the One God? <br /><br />It seems that it’s the different names we have that cause separation and division amongst the human race.<br /><br />For example:<br /><br />“Muslim” means “Submitted”<br />“Christian” means one who follows the teachings of the Christ<br />“Sikh” means “dsiciple”<br />“Buddha” means “the wise one”<br /><br />If we follow the One God, we become One in brotherhood and sisterhood. Isn’t that a wonderful vision of L.O.V.E?
  • on 1332111241:
    <br />I was wondering if it matters to Michael’s fans what religion he practices if any, or perhaps religionS. If they love him, would it matter? Should it matter? And is it possible to be no religion at all and simply be a lover of God? Someone who finds God in all religions is called eclectic.<br /><br />Is it possible to bring all religions together under one banner? Is it possible to see beyond religious methodology and simply embrace the One God? <br /><br />It seems that it’s the different names we have that cause separation and division amongst the human race.<br /><br />For example:<br /><br />“Muslim” means “Submitted”<br />“Christian” means one who follows the teachings of the Christ<br />“Sikh” means “dsiciple”<br />“Buddha” means “the wise one”<br /><br />If we follow the One God, we become One in brotherhood and sisterhood. Isn’t that a wonderful vision of L.O.V.E? <br />
    <br /><br />What you say makes a lot of sense, Sarahli. I see Michael as being Eclectic, although I'm not sure he proclaimed to be. <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    on 1332111241:
    <br />I was wondering if it matters to Michael’s fans what religion he practices if any, or perhaps religionS. If they love him, would it matter? Should it matter? And is it possible to be no religion at all and simply be a lover of God? Someone who finds God in all religions is called eclectic.<br /><br />Is it possible to bring all religions together under one banner? Is it possible to see beyond religious methodology and simply embrace the One God? <br /><br />It seems that it’s the different names we have that cause separation and division amongst the human race.<br /><br />For example:<br /><br />“Muslim” means “Submitted”<br />“Christian” means one who follows the teachings of the Christ<br />“Sikh” means “dsiciple”<br />“Buddha” means “the wise one”<br /><br />If we follow the One God, we become One in brotherhood and sisterhood. Isn’t that a wonderful vision of L.O.V.E?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=9pt]Yes, and it seems to me that an atheist loves, appreciates and is in wonder of -- nature, the human, science, math, intellect, history and the Universe itself.  Does that not constitute a form of worship?[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]Semantics and languages and translations—all change the “names” we have for the Creator or Source.[/size]<br />[size=9pt]The word “Lord” means “Baal” (pagan god), and “Jesus” came from “Zeus”.  Deception has always lurked.[/size]<br /><br />http://yhvh.name/?w=691<br />http://www.hiddenbible.com/jesuszeus/jesuszeus.html<br />But it’s all a part of the show—the Creator’s show!!  /cook/    IMO!