TIAI March 6

Comments

• mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    This is an interesting article. It talks about the throne, ark,etc.<br /><br /> <br />http://ichthys.com/Tribulation-Part2B.htm<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1333605186:
    <br />This is an interesting article. It talks about the throne, ark,etc.<br /><br /> <br />http://ichthys.com/Tribulation-Part2B.htm<br />
    <br />Wow, super long, and detailed!  I've saved it to read more later.  Good thing TS isn't this long-winded! :-[<br /><br />MsTrinity333, I guess we prefer different sources on the Jesus identity.  Mine is an alternative view. :icon_e_wink:<br />Blessings!<br />http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=72.msg328#msg328<br /><br /><br />
  • nefertarinefertari Posts: 57
    on 1333288212:
    <br />
    on 1331572323:
    <br />
    on 1331568719:
    <br />I have a question ..<br /> Through the sacrifice of Jesus, God gave his people the gift of grace / forgiveness of sins. Is that the time when Lucifer was cast out from Heaven?<br />
    <br /><br />Good question and I'm probably not the best one to even comment on it....but I do believe there is another verse in Revelation (?)...where the vision shows Satan falling to earth like a lightening bolt...and I think this occurs in the vision after Jesus' crucifixion/sacrifice.  If someone who is better versed in the Bible can shed light on this or give their interpretation, that would help.<br /><br />I've been all over the place since TS posted the 2nd Sign lol....I start reading/researching one thing and end up on a completely different path (which is part of the reason why I love TS' posts....they lead to many wonderful paths  ::P).<br /><br />What I'm getting confused over has to do with the significance of Jesus' sacrifice...precisely, what the 'act' itself fulfilled.  If we take the OT as literal...then God asked for both an Ark and a sanctuary/tabernacle to be built so that He could 'dwell' among His people.  Both were to be 'proof' of His existence for the people....i.e. God knew they needed these 'objects' in order to believe in Him.  What confuses me is....didn't Jesus eliminate/replace/fulfill the meaning or necessity of these objects?  Weren't these objects no longer necessary as 'proof' or as ways in which God could 'dwell' among people....since Jesus was the proof and the way?  If so, then why would these objects 'reappear' before the end of times?  It's almost like God would be taking a few steps back in the grand plan....i.e. He first used the objects as proof, He then sent His Son as proof...and now He's gonna 'resend' the objects again as proof?  It just seems too confusing...and based on several passages I've read, God is not one to confuse....but rather, the (d)evil always aims at confusion and deception.<br /><br />So, I'm torn in my understanding as to whether TS is trying to show us Signs that will be appearing by God's will (i.e. God inspired)...or if he's trying to open our eyes to possible deceit/deception that will be used by the (d)evil powers to make us believe these Signs are, in fact, coming from God.  <br /><br />Is there Bible passages that show that the physical objects (actual 'things) of the Ark and the sanctuary will 'reappear' at the end of times?  I'm asking because I don't know...what I do know is that there is mention (in the visions) of both the Ark and God's sanctuary being seen in Heaven, not earth.  And there's also mention that the devil will crank up the deception before Jesus' return.  Does this deception have anything to do with what TS is trying to show us with these Signs (i.e. the Signs we will see ARE the deception, coming from the evil side)...or are these Signs our 'armor' that will help us see the deceit when/if it happens (i.e. the Signs are God's way of showing us His plan as 'proof' of His hand in the events to come)?.  I don't know the Bible nearly as well as others here....so again, any insight/direction would help ease a discombobulated mind  :?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />the death of christ and the banishment of satan and demons to earth was at two different times.<br /><br />death of christ was between (according to scholars) 30-36 AD. the banishment of satan from heaven... well there are several viewpoints. i personally belive that this was in 1914.<br /><br />here is why... but again, my belief only. i am sure there are others who think different...<br /><br />1914—A Significant Year in Bible Prophecy<br /><br />DECADES in advance, Bible students proclaimed that there would be significant developments in 1914. What were these, and what evidence points to 1914 as such an important year?<br /><br />As recorded at Luke 21:24, Jesus said: “Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations [“the times of the Gentiles,” King James Version] are fulfilled.” Jerusalem had been the capital city of the Jewish nation—the seat of rulership of the line of kings from the house of King David. (Psalm 48:1, 2) However, these kings were unique among national leaders. They sat on “God’s throne” as representatives of God himself. (1 Chronicles 29:23) Jerusalem was thus a symbol of Gods’s rulership.<br /><br />How and when, though, did God’s rulership begin to be “trampled on by the nations”? This happened in 607 B.C.E. when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians. “God’s throne” became vacant, and the line of kings who descended from David was interrupted. (2 Kings 25:1-26) Would this ‘trampling’ go on forever? No, for the prophecy of Ezekiel said regarding Jerusalem’s last king, Zedekiah: “Remove the turban, and lift off the crown. . . . It will certainly become no one’s until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give it to him.” (Ezekiel 21:26, 27) The one who has “the legal right” to the Davidic crown is Christ Jesus. (Luke 1:32, 33) So the ‘trampling’ would end when Jesus became King.<br /><br />When would that grand event occur? Jesus showed that the Gentiles would rule for a fixed period of time. The account in Daniel chapter 4 holds the key to knowing how long that period would last. It relates a prophetic dream experienced by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He saw an immense tree that was chopped down. Its stump could not grow because it was banded with iron and copper. An angel declared: “Let seven times pass over it.”—Daniel 4:10-16.<br /><br />In the Bible, trees are sometimes used to represent rulership. (Ezekiel 17:22-24; 31:2-5) So the chopping down of the symbolic tree represents how God’s rulership, as expressed through the kings at Jerusalem, would be interrupted. However, the vision served notice that this ‘trampling of Jerusalem’ would be temporary—a period of “seven times.” How long a period is that?<br /><br />Revelation 12:6, 14 indicates that three and a half times equal “a thousand two hundred and sixty days.” “Seven times” would therefore last twice as long, or 2,520 days. But the Gentile nations did not stop ‘trampling’ on God’s rulership a mere 2,520 days after Jerusalem’s fall. Evidently, then, this prophecy covers a much longer period of time. On the basis of Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6, which speak of “a day for a year,” the “seven times” would cover 2,520 years.<br /><br />The 2,520 years began in October 607 B.C.E., when Jerusalem fell to the Babylonians and the Davidic king was taken off his throne. The period ended in October 1914. At that time, “the appointed times of the nations” ended, and Jesus Christ was installed as God’s heavenly King.—Psalm 2:1-6; Daniel 7:13, 14.<br />Just as Jesus predicted, his “presence” as heavenly King has been marked by dramatic world developments—war, famine, earthquakes, pestilences. (Matthew 24:3-8; Luke 21:11) Such developments bear powerful testimony to the fact that 1914 indeed marked the birth of God’s heavenly Kingdom and the beginning of “the last days” of this present wicked system of things.—2 Timothy 3:1-5.<br /><br />*From October 607 B.C.E. to October 1 B.C.E. is 606 years. Since there is no zero year, from October 1 B.C.E. to October 1914 C.E. is 1,914 years. By adding 606 years and 1,914 years, we get 2,520 years.<br /><br />Jesus Christ became King in heaven in the year 1914. (Daniel 7:13, 14) Soon after he received Kingdom power, Jesus took action. “War broke out in heaven,” says the Bible. “Michael [another name for Jesus] and his angels battled with the dragon [Satan the Devil], and the dragon and its angels battled.” Satan and his wicked angels, the demons, lost that war and were cast out of heaven to the earth. God’s faithful spirit sons rejoiced that Satan and his demons were gone. Humans, however, would experience no such joy. Instead, the Bible foretold: “Woe for the earth . . . because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”—Revelation 12:7, 9, 12.<br /><br /><br /><br />hope this helps...<br />
    <br />Thanks to all who answered to my question.<br /><br /> Just to share another point of view (I'm not saying you're wrong :icon_neutral:) I quote a piece from a biblical commentary which says how the death of Jesus as an atoning sacrifice has kicked out the devil by the presence of God<br /><br />
    Rev12:10 ...For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. <br />Until the accuser of the faithful was not silenced, until he could invoke against them the law of God, their salvation could not be said to be safe. But Christ being come a High Priest who offered himself without blemish to God as a propitiation for the sins of the world, the law has been satisfied, the conscience has been freed by God's forgiveness, and the faithful can say with Paul: "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus... Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us" (Romans 8:1,33-34).
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I am not even sure it's on topic.<br />Anyway, I guess there wasn't too much to be said about Sign 2.<br />Sign 3 coming soon I hope. <br />Maybe around Easter??<br />
    nefertari <br />
    Just to share another point of view (I'm not saying you're wrong  ) I quote a piece from a biblical commentary which says how the death of Jesus as an atoning sacrifice has kicked out the devil by the presence of God
    <br /><br />Here's a few other discussions online.<br /><br />Fall of Satan in the beginning.<br />http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/doctrine/satanfal.htm<br /><br />Sometime after creation of man.<br />http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-fall.html<br /><br />Satan fell into rebellion before creation and fell from power at Christ’s death/resurrection. Quotes the verses you gave.<br />http://lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswers/2006/01-23a.htm<br /><br />Gina, yes it's to do with:<br /><br />The Sign  S. 15.<br />
    Although there is a general chronological flow going through the book of Revelation, every verse is not given in a chronological order—nor does it mean that every verse in this Yom Kippur division is fulfilled near the end of time.  But it does mean that the subject matter in this part of Revelation relates especially to our time, and is even more important for us than the other parts of Revelation.<br /><br />For example, Revelation 12 is in the Yom Kippur division; and yet it has the story of Satan being cast out of heaven (see 12:4,7-8).  This happened thousands of years ago, not during the time of the end that we are living in; but it is included in the Yom Kippur division, because understandingwhy Satan was kicked out is crucial to understanding the issues for the end of the world—including and especially the battle of Armageddon (see Sign #1, www.AnointedArk.com).
    <br /><br />He is saying that the events John the Apostle is talking about are happening in his future or our time NOW, but the banishment of Satan "thousand of years ago", would still refer to Jesus' time (2000 years ago) as well as many thousands from the creation of the world time.<br /><br />So much symbolism, legalities, and trying to match the spiritial realm to the physical earthly realm. :screaming-7365:<br /><br />It's a very good question!<br />
    I don't know if this will help in any way at all, and I have to leave for work shortly.<br /><br />For me, the thing that is different about Sign #2's info is the [size=14pt]linking of 3 different significant areas[/size] of Scriptural pictures or teaching themes together. It’s simply never been done before that I know of. Oh there’s lots of studies of Moses' Tabernacle/Solomon's Temple and how they relate to Christ. There's lots on the Feasts that God through Moses gave to the Israelites, and how they relate to Christ.  There's lots on Revelation’s sections, symbolism, and series of 7's, and how they relate to the church, Christ and end times.  He packages it all nicely and simply.  Believe me, volumes have been written on these 3 topics.  His is VERY to the point.<br /><br />He links:<br />[size=14pt]sacrifice altar, laver, candlestick, showbread, incense altar, and ark of the covenant[/size]<br /><br />to<br />[size=14pt]Passover, Wave Sheaf, Pentecost, Trumpets, Yom Kippur, Tabernacles[/size]<br /><br />to<br />[size=14pt]7 divisions in Revelation.[/size]<br /><br />It all gives a sense of the perfection of the Bible, and the single Author (God) behind all the separate books written thousands of years apart by inspired humans, and relating to our world today in 2012.<br /><br />I loved it very much! :)<br />
    I probably don't understand but to me the connections are a little forced.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    on 1333588904:
    <br />
    on 1333588805:
    <br />And yet again I throw my hands in the air and give up on this topic, because the truth depends on who you listen to... and The Sign ain't talking.<br />
    <br /><br />the sign is mute  >:( >:( >:(<br />
    <br /><br />The sign is preparing easter eggs........<br />I'll be searching this sunday in the woods....<br />Hope i won't step on one..... :moonwalk_:<br /> ;D
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Each of the seven feasts of the Lord had to do with the service of sacrifices, and thus, with the sanctuary of the Tabernacle, and later, with the temple. Three of the seven parties were parties of pilgrimage, during which the town was going to the sanctuary of God in Jerusalem.<br />But parties also had a folk and human side.<br />They were:<br />1 parties to meet<br />2. public and joy festivals<br />3. thanks for the harvest festivals.<br /><br />In Leviticus 23: 39 - 40, among other things, says: "... When you've collected the fruit of the Earth, you celebraréis the feast of the Lord for seven days... and you Aye before the Lord your God for seven days."<br /><br />If it's the seven festivals of the Eternal God, then also there must be an eternal meaning in them. The first four holidays falling in the spring: Pessach, bread without yeast, first sheaf and Pentecost (Shavuoth). We have clear in its prophetic and eternal meaning. They have found its fulfillment in the first coming of the Messiah of God, Jesus, his death and resurrection, in his life without sin as well as in Pentecost and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and the foundation of the Church of Jesus, the people of God in the spirit. But what meaning do the three feasts of the Lord in the fall? They have their prophetic significance in the return of Jesus and in recent times.<br /><br />In retrospect, everything is clear about the first four festivals, and is amazing with how much accuracy was everything. The same accuracy is also expected of the three prophetic festivals that are before us. The interesting thing now is, that the first of the three autumn festivities begin with the day of trumpets (Lev. 23: 23-25). It is the only one about which does not give any explanation. Perhaps that is the reason why most forward, after the destruction of the temple, it became the day of new year (Ros Hasana), whilst the biblical calendar beginning with the spring. But as the year sabbatical and Jubilee was proclaimed with the celebrations of the fall, generally the beginning of the year for this station had changed. The day of trumpets is also the only day that falls on new moon, i.e., on a dark night! Here it says that on that day they should rejoice. It is a mysterious day and no doubt prophetically symbolizes the beginning of the events of recent times, which suddenly befall on this earth, thus beginning the darkest time. Some believe find therein the Rapture. But that seems not harmonize with the nature of the day. But you have to somehow find their place here.<br /><br />The day of Trumpets was followed by the great day of reconciliation, which indicates the return of Jesus to this earth — the heavenly high priest, who returns from the most Holy célico to give executive power to the sacrifice of redemption and to reconcile with the remainder of Israel and of Nations. He will then establish his Heavenly Kingdom which is prophetically indicated by the joyful feast of the Tabernacles.<br />Until that comes to occur, the feast of reconciliation (Yom Kippur ) remains the most important day of the Jewish worship, during which much of the people done fasting and introspection, as it says in Leviticus: 23: 29: "If someone is not humiliated on this same day, will be cut from his people". "<br />Want God give his people a spirit of humble themselves and put in front of him<br /><br /><br />The feast of the Tabernacles, is found in Leviticus 23: 33-34, takes place five days after Yom Kippur war and is the last of the seven feasts of the Lord. Such as the first, it falls on the 15th day of the month, and, with this, in full moon. I.e., that is located just six months between Passover, the feast of the loaves without leudar, in spring, and the feast of the Tabernacles, in autumn, both 7-day.<br />Firstly, it should be another feast of gratitude for the crop, because it just falls in autumn, in the time that the last fruits are collected before the heavy rains of winter (v. 39).<br />Secondly, there should be a memorial of when God had guided Israel outside Egypt, freeing them from the slavery of Pharaoh, and when the Israelites had lived 40 years in stores or in tents. Why, every year, during the seven days of celebration, should live in tents, so their offspring do not forget the great work of God.<br />Thirdly, is a celebration of joy. It is the only one of the seven festivals, in which God you sent expressly to his people he rejoice before the Lord (v. 40); This means be joyful before God for the blessing of the harvest, the work carried out and for the release. This joy is part of all the people (Deuteronomy 12:7; 12; 18).<br /><br />This celebration, along with Passover and Shavoth (Pentecost), part of the three festivals rise - where peregrina into the sanctuary, for the sacrifices and rejoice before God.<br />Prophetically, this feast refers to the coming Kingdom of God on Earth, when the old Pharaoh, Satanás, will be tied and the redeemed in Christ will be resurrected and entered the Kingdom of God. Just then there of imperturbable and an absolute joy.<br />The four days between Yom Kippur  and the feast of the Tabernacles, symbolically, they point out that the return of Christ with great power and glory, not will begin immediately the Kingdom of peace, but that before, the Antichrist and his army have to be annihilated (Revelation 19: 19-21).<br /><br /><br />Then, will take place the judgment of the Nations, which will decide which of them, that have survived the 42 months of the power of the Antichrist, they will enter the Kingdom of God and what not (cf. Matthew 25: 31-46). The annihilation of the Antichrist and his army as the separation of the Nations, have to be searched (75) 30-45 days in Daniel 12: 11-12, where that has waited 1,335 days, i.e. 75 days of the 1,260 days in which Israel will be protected by God in the desert will be blessed (Revelation 12: 6 - 14).<br />The fact that the death and resurrection of Jesus, and the subsequent outpouring of the Holy Spirit, occurred precisely one of feast days, it can be assumed that the last seven years (the week 70 Daniel) begin with Rosh Hashanah, or the day of trumpets, and that the return of Jesus, in great power and glory, for the establishment of his Kingdomseven years later, likely to occur on the day of Yom Kippur.<br /><br />"... how not must you walk in Holy and pious way of life, waiting and hurrying you... for the coming of the day of God!" "(2 Peter 3: 11-12)."<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.llamadaweb.org/view.php?id=1625<br />
    on 1333654669:
    <br />I probably don't understand but to me the connections are a little forced.<br />
    <br />IMO, every connection he made, made clear sense with verses to unmistakably to prove it. I know those verses he gave.<br />It was brilliant IMO.<br /><br />Paula, your article linked the 3 areas generally, but what The Sign did was very specific matching.<br /><br />1 = 1 = 1<br />2 = 2 = 2<br />3 = 3 = 3<br />4 = 4 = 4<br />5 = 5 = 5<br />6 = 6 = 6<br />7 = 7 = 7  type thing. :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1333653506:
    <br /> <br /> He links:<br /> sacrifice altar, laver, candlestick, showbread, incense altar, and ark of the covenant<br /> <br /> to Passover, Wave Sheaf, Pentecost, Trumpets, Yom Kippur, Tabernacles<br /> <br /> to<br /> 7 divisions in Revelation.<br />
    <br /> <br />That makes 6 = 6 = 7.
  • on 1333610585:
    <br />
    on 1333605186:
    <br />This is an interesting article. It talks about the throne, ark,etc.<br /><br /> <br />http://ichthys.com/Tribulation-Part2B.htm<br />
    <br />Wow, super long, and detailed!  I've saved it to read more later.  Good thing TS isn't this long-winded! :-[<br /><br />MsTrinity333, I guess we prefer different sources on the Jesus identity.  Mine is an alternative view. :icon_e_wink:<br />Blessings!<br />http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=72.msg328#msg328<br />
    <br /><br />Great site on the Tribulation Lovebug... I meant to inc it on my previous post concerning the feasts & furniture but I lost it! Glad you found it. :th_bravo:<br /><br />Here's some info on Jesus' genealogy:<br />Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0DTT3u2JZ8&feature=related<br /><br />The Genealogy from Adam to Jesus Christ  http://www.ldolphin.org/2adams.html<br /><br />The Genealogy of Jesus - K-House Personal  http://castroller.com/Podcasts/ChuckMissler/2794865<br /><br />Gospel of Christ in Genesis:<br /><br /><br />What Are The Odds Statistically:<br />Chuck Missler shares what the odds are of any man fulfilling the many prophecies in the Old Testament regarding the coming and promised Messiah. The conclusion is amazing.  Part 1/3  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jY15Y8-_Fk&feature=related<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Happy Passover & Resurrection Day to all<br /> :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    As interesting as Sign#2 is… I’m hoping to see sign#3 for Passover.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Lately I've been thinking more about 'Forsaking All I Trust Him'. "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1)<br /><br />Great site with verses about keeping the faith http://www.christcenteredmall.com/teachings/faith.htm <br /><br />Jesus said, "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you"<br />(John 15:19). Because this is true, faith is absolutely essential for our journey.<br />
  • MJonMind,<br /><br />I also loved the connections TS gave.  The physical objects linked to the festivals/feast days which are linked to the 7 parts of the book of revelation.  I wouldn't have been able to do it myself.<br /><br />The spring feasts were practice for the first coming of Christ.  The fall feasts are expected to be practice for the second coming.  Yom Kippur seems to be of importance.  The question is, which year ?  We have to read the book of revelations to get the information about the moon, stars, and sun.  <br />There are versus about the moon,stars,sun in the book of revelations.  There are blood moons, eclipse's of the sun and moon predicted for 2015-2016.  <br />Also, I have seen videos/predictions about no sun, moon, stars from December 22-25, 2012 ???  <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />  <br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Thank you all for your comments ^^.... they helped me understand a bit more Sign 2...
    on 1333713545:
    <br />
    on 1333653506:
    <br /> <br /> He links:<br /> sacrifice altar, laver, candlestick, showbread, incense altar, and ark of the covenant<br /> <br /> to Passover, Wave Sheaf, Pentecost, Trumpets, Yom Kippur, Tabernacles<br /> <br /> to<br /> 7 divisions in Revelation.<br />
    <br /> <br />That makes 6 = 6 = 7.<br />
    <br />Grace, you drew attention to an interesting/important point that I dug a little more into.<br /><br />He breaks down the matching in a special yet accurate/amazing way, actually 6 = 6 = 7 like you say.<br /><br />1.  Sacrifice Altar = Passover = Introduction, Revelation 1:1-3<br /><br />2.  Laver = Wave Sheaf = Seven Churches, Revelation 1:4 - 3:22<br /><br />3.  Candlestick and Showbread = Pentecost (2 furniture for 1 place, and he explains why:) = Seven Seals, Revelation 4:1 - 7:17<br /><br />
    Type:<br /><br />Leviticus 23:16-20, “Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days [in Greek, Pentecost] … Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven … And ye shall offer with the bread … an offering made by fire … And the priest shall wave them with the bread …” (see Exodus 26:35; Ezekiel 8:16).<br /><br />Antitype:<br /><br />Acts 2:1-4, “And when the day of Pentecost was fully come [fifty days after the resurrection of the Wave Sheaf, Christ] … there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.  And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.”<br /><br />Furniture:<br /><br />The candlestick quite obviously parallels with the tongues of fire, on the day of Pentecost.  Perhaps not as obvious, though, is the fact that the showbread (in type) represents the word of God (in antitype): “… man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” (Luke 4:4; see Deuteronomy 8:3; Matthew 4:4; John 6:1-68).<br /><br />Pentecost is the first time when the disciples and apostles received their prophetic gift, speaking the word of God under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  The entire NT was written under this prophetic gift, which began on the day of Pentecost.  After Jesus went back to heaven, and before the day of Pentecost, the disciples did not have the spoken word of God (because Jesus was not here on earth anymore, and none of them had the prophetic gift yet); so they had to cast lots, in order to make an important decision (see Acts chapter 1).
    <br /><br />4.  Incense Altar = Trumpets = Seven Trumpets, Revelation 8:1 - 11:19<br /><br />5.  Ark = Yom Kippur = Yom Kippur, Revelation 12:1 to 14:20<br /><br />6.  Booths = Tabernacles  (Booths not actually furniture and he explains why below:) = Seven Plagues, Revelation 15:1 - 22:5<br /><br />7.      ??    =    ??    Conclusion, Revelation 22:6-21<br /><br />
    There are no more articles of furniture in the sanctuary, after the ark; so the Feast of Tabernacles does not parallel directly with any specific furniture in the sanctuary.  Instead, it parallels with the booths (or tents) that were set up, for this final festival, outside the sanctuary.  The courtyard was way too small to fit all the Israelites living in booths, for seven days; so the booths had to be outside the sanctuary (see Nehemiah 8:14-17).  <br /><br />And why did God design this festival to be outside the sanctuary?  Because the sanctuary illustrates the steps in the plan of salvation.  The Feast of Tabernacles does not represent any of the steps on the way to salvation; instead, it represents the accomplishment of salvation—beyond the sanctuary!  And this will be a time to “rejoice” (John 4:36), for those who pass Yom Kippur without being “cut off” (see Leviticus 23:29,30).
    <br /><br />Now it is interesting to me that it seems he left out the Feast of Unleavened Bread which links to Jesus' burial according to this video study. This would have made it 7 feasts, and TS chose to keep it at 6.  Hmm..?  See my screen-shot of the feasts they list.  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22330.msg396660.html#msg396660<br /><br />Some sites seem to indicate that the Passover and Feast of Unleavened bread are separate and some almost combine them, as in this verse in Mark 14:1.<br />
    Now the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread were only two days away, and the chief priests and the teachers of the law were looking for some sly way to arrest Jesus and kill him.
    <br /><br />This site makes 7 tabernacle furniture by separating the Ark of the Covenant and the Mercy Seat which is really part of it.<br />
    The smaller book, The Seven Furnishings of the Tabernacle, has to do only with the seven holy furnishings: the Altar of Burnt Offering, the Laver, the Table of Showbread, the Lampstand, the Altar of Incense, the Ark of the Covenant, and the Mercy Seat.
    http://www.wor.org/Books/s/Sevfurn.htm<br /><br />So, Grace, I'm so glad you brought that up! It seems it's difficult to make it 7 = 7 = 7.  The Sign does mention in the first paragraph that he is matching 6 pieces of furniture with 6 feasts and later on with 7 divisions of Revelation.  So as with most interpretations of the Bible, there's challenges to perfect pat answers,  and further explanations are always needed. <br /><br />TS, I hope I didn't explain this wrong.  My apologies if I did. :)
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    There's probably still more to 6 = 6 = 7.<br />The question is allowed why there's 6 when there should be 7 (for making up 777) - either we are missing something important or it does not exist.<br /> <br />If it should be in fact only 6 = 6 = 6 which should be turned into 9 = 9 = 9 then an addendum is required.<br />By whom?<br /> <br /> <br />The attached table I set up should not be read like one line from left to right.<br />Rather I wanted to look back at the structures given so far and put it into columns.<br />The last line is giving additional context information.<br /> <br /> 7053985561_61ebe4c6c8_c.jpg<br /> <br />The mentioned Jewish feasts are corresponding to these:<br />jewishfeas.jpg<br /><br /><br />Song structure:<br />"This is it" movie 24 songs<br />"This is it" soundtrack 16 songs (+4 tracks on disk II)<br />Leaked songs: "A Place With No Name", "Opis None" and various "making of" raw / early version songs of "Michael"<br />"Michael" soundtrack 10 songs<br />"Immortal" soundtrack 20 songs (partially in medley making it 28 songs + J5 medley)<br /> <br />EDIT: I forgot (how could I...) "All in Your Name". Snippets, "making of", full song published to fans.
    :omg: MjonMind and Grace , girls you're amazing !!! :th_bravo:<br /><br />I don't know how you came to these analyses, but it looks great!!<br />I still don't understand everything.... but what you wrote seems to make some more sense than I could make of the Signs!!<br /><br />Thank you so much for your effort and for sharing this !!<br />blessings to you  :bearhug:
    TS , wherever you are, please give us a hint :bowdown:
    Grace, it could well be that it should be either 777 or 666 converted to 999.  But as usual TS/The Sign is deliberate about everything.  <br />He could easily have stretched the furniture and feasts to 7 each, so why didn't he?  Most would have.<br /><br />TS?  Any answers would be appreciated. :bowdown:<br /><br />Is this supposed to be a mystery to leave us hanging, just like Level 7 uncompleted?<br />It leaves us digging and speculating and interested. :compute: :computer-losy-smiley: :Crash: :icon_geek:<br /><br />Also it is believed the earth's re-creation and genetic placing of mankind/reseeding on life on earth, is 6000 years and the 7th is the millennial reign of Christ.  The Biblical Genesis account is 6 creation days and God rested on the 7th. The 4th commandment is the 'Keep the Sabbath holy' (Why didn't they make it the 7th commandment :icon_e_wink:). Then there's all the many other sevens, and other numerical patterns in the Bible to consider. We have discussed many of them.<br /><br />
    I am lost.<br /><br />Yom Kippur (nb. 5) symbolizes the end of the world.<br /><br />Tabernacles (nb. 6) symbolizes the resurrection of the dead ....? <br /><br />So what else can nb. 7 be than the heaven of God? Well again I am not sure, but 7 is the number of completion. <br /><br />What's this all about in fact? The big picture is that Adam and Eve were cast out of Paradise but finally humans are saved and brought back to eternal life in spiritual bodies. Well, at least part of them.<br />I am curious...is any of you sure he/she will be saved when the day comes?<br /><br />ps: I really try to understand but it's difficult for me.
    on 1333837667:
    <br />[...]ps: I really try to understand but it's difficult for me.
    idem!! 0034.gif<br /><br /><br />I have this feeling that we are meant to discover the meaning by ourselves.... without any help... for a reason or another!<br />Maybe this way... when this will all end, TS needs to prove that we were not indoctrinated by him?? that he only told us where to look and we found our way all alone towards the "sanctuary" of clues?
  • great posts grace!  :smiley_abuv:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I been lost since he posted Sign 1.<br /><br />I wanna know why we are not deserving of interactive Bible Study.<br /><br />If this is so important, why do you, TS, appear to not give a rat's ass if we understand it or not?
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Faith and perseverance people.