MICHAEL JACKSON'S DRIVER'S LICENSE Stone-Faced Stare

Comments

• on 1356430371:
    <br />Was MJ under "mind-control" during this period...<br /><br />if that person in the DL picture IS MJ, then he's definitely not himself...IMO he looks so lost...not at all his usual self. If you guys know what I mean...<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />they most likely are implying under the influence.
  • if Michael is alive and working with tmz. why would he allowed tmn to post that pic?
  • on 1356434890:
    <br />
    on 1356430371:
    <br />Was MJ under "mind-control" during this period...<br /><br />if that person in the DL picture IS MJ, then he's definitely not himself...IMO he looks so lost...not at all his usual self. If you guys know what I mean...<br />
    <br /><br />He could probably had been under mind-control. In this period he often hung out with Uri Geller.<br />Look at the pictures. Similar face expressions...<br /><br />gellerjack.jpg<br /><br />Psychic Uri Geller defended his friend Michael Jackson (together, above) on Sunday,<br />saying the pop singer denied under hypnosis three years ago that he had<br />sexually abused children.<br /><br />Geller, best known for his claimed telekinetic ability to bend spoons, told Israel’s<br />Army Radio that he hypnotized Jackson when the two were alone in a recording<br />studio at an undisclosed location.<br /><br />"I told him that that if he would let me, I would hypnotize him," Geller<br />told the radio. "He said, ‘Okay, let’s give it a try.’"<br /><br />source: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/dowbrigade/2004/01/18/uri-geller-declares-michael-jackson-innocent/<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]March 30, 2011 – Michael Jackson and Uri Geller, Schmuley Boteach and the other Watchmen[/size]<br /><br />MJ+2001+Uri+Gellar+era+1.jpg<br /><br /><br />MJ+2011+uri+mike+2.jpg<br /><br />MJ+2011+uri+mike+4.jpg<br /><br />Uri Geller was a paratrooper in the military, and was involved in some experiments with MK Ultra for the CIA many years ago, where they utilized his so-called paranormal abilities in their behavioral research. <br /><br />“At the age of 18[4] he served as a paratrooper in the Israeli Army,[5] and was wounded in action during the 1967 Six-Day War.  By the 1970s, Geller had become known in the United States and Europe. He also received attention from the scientific community, whose members were interested in examining his reported psychic abilities.” <br /><br />source and more to read: http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.de/2011/03/michael-jackson-not-up-on-new-world.html<br />
    <br />no mind control he had lupus
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1356446480:
    <br />I remember a pic that looks so similar...from Oktober 2002 :<br /><br />http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/6XC9Jkq1hMI/Michael+with+bodyguards/1IakzEUJsA4<br /><br />Merry christmas to the world ! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, that's the picture I was looking for. The so called DL picture looks like a photoshop to me with possibly that picture you linked to as top and the mugshot picture on the bottom:<br /><br />michael_jackson_mugshot.jpg<br /><br />+<br /><br />Michael+with+bodyguards+1IakzEUJsA4l.jpg<br /><br />=<br /><br />1221-2michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1356447475:
    <br />
    on 1356446480:
    <br />I remember a pic that looks so similar...from Oktober 2002 :<br /><br />http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/6XC9Jkq1hMI/Michael+with+bodyguards/1IakzEUJsA4<br /><br />Merry christmas to the world ! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, that's the picture I was looking for. The so called DL picture looks like a photoshop to me with possibly that picture you linked to as top and the mugshot picture on the bottom:<br /><br />michael_jackson_mugshot.jpg<br /><br />+<br /><br />Michael+with+bodyguards+1IakzEUJsA4l.jpg<br /><br />=<br /><br />1221-2michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I personally do not think it's a Photoshop...<br /><br />Atleast not a photoshop with these two pictures..because:<br /><br />02c19-3462c623-fe78-43a9-8df3-9e6128ca9a8b.png<br /><br />chins don't match ...<br /><br />But some parts of the photo are weird...the picture could have been processed...because they put their "TMZ" water-mark...and in that process, they could've altered a bit here and there...but not creating a photo with two different pictures...<br /><br /><br />the altered parts could be ...<br /><br />the outline of Michael's hair...it looks slightly blurred.<br /><br />- one part of the hair looks lighter, while the other is darker, can u see?<br /><br />02c19-007a19f4-668f-4cf9-9c9d-6f156256746d.png<br /><br />and the shadow of the chin is unnatural :<br /><br />02c19-219e9921-394c-4982-b102-daebd7ae909b.png<br /><br />maybe not photoshop ...a bit of processing.<br /><br />BTW, is there any real purpose for TMZ to post this article...<br />maybe a test to identify real MJ from the fake..... ?<br /><br />why a picture of such a poor quality?<br /><br />iammjbeliever:<br />
    no mind control he had lupus
    <br /><br />Lupus and mind-control are two different things...<br />
    >
    on 1356448690:
    <br />Quite a mystery..<br /><br />What the shit could it be?<br /><br />Merry Christmas everyone<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe it's a YT screenshot. <br /><br />Merry christmas.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    MJ was in Bahrain in July 2005. Probably got missed earlier.<br /><br />He wasn't in LA getting his DL pic updated, he was in Bahrain. Strike 1 against this article/document.<br /><br />And yes, that's not a real DL so strike 2.<br /><br />If MJ was under mind control at this time, why would there have been an attempt to prosecute him for chi-mo? There wouldn't. They would just tell him to eliminate himself if he needed to be gotten out of the way. So mind control doesn't make any sense. The whole theory re: mind control was that MJ was able to resist/break free so he had to be eliminated, hence the false allegations leveled against him, among other things. Theories need to be linear.
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1356443195:
    <br /> This could be the beginning of Michael's health issue as a preparation for the hoax! But I'm definitely sure that it is MJ in the pic.<br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt][size=10pt]Bad health? I don't think so![/size][/size]
    <br /><br />
    on 1356443479:
    <br /><br />What if he was already done with surgery? I don't know how that would really work, but I doubt a man with 6 months to live is going to go under surgery. Also there was a video, I forgot where it was, but it was Jermaine (Michael's brother) responding on that, saying that Michael used that 6 months thing as a way to get publicity for his This Is It concert. So I don't know if that's true, but I heard him say it. He said something about Michael knowing how to manipulate the media and his ex wife Lisa Presley even said it also, talking about how he could manipulate the media.<br />
    <br /><br />Made me think of something Front said <br /><br />
    p.s. don't you just love it when the media manipulators GET manipulated?    a "headline" within a headline….. a hoax within a hoax….. a painting within a painting….. a plan within a plan…….
    <br /><br />The DL picture is obviously fake , but what makes me wonder is why was it posted by TMZ in a such time ?! it surely does have a meaning !
  • I'm not saying Michael was under mind control through-out...of course he wasn't and that's why the child-molestation case. What i wanted to say was his 'state' while this pic was taken. They know Michael is the most influential, they could have been trying to get him again and again...cause they know there won't be another star like Michael...<br /><br />This document is fake, that's for sure...but talking about the pic, i don't think it's Photoshop, what is the purpose for doing a photoshop and pasting it on a fake DL and posting the article? neither can it be any imposter...<br />But if that picture is Michael from some other period before 2005...there's a chance of mind control...he's def not looking himself...
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />Just catching up on all the posts.  All the pictures I've seen in this thread are Michael, in my opinion.  I've always thought that a more pronounced chin cleft could've been due to make up or the angle or lighting.  I don't know though.  How he has his hair always make a difference in his appearance as well.  But I think they're all him.
    Michael big eyes, Michael curvy eyes. Michael short chin, Michael long chin. Michael short, Michael tall, Michael high voice, Michael low voice. Who is it?

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    How are you so sure which one is MJ and which one isn't?????  :icon_rolleyes:
    on 1356465248:
    <br />How are you so sure which one is MJ and which one isn't?????  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />All I said is that the one on the right in my comparison picture on page 2 is Michael. I'm certain of that. Then I see another MJ with bigger eyes. Seen that one before too, never said that wasn't MJ. Only said they look different and that Michael has curvy eyes.

• on 1356465773:
    <br />
    on 1356465248:
    <br />How are you so sure which one is MJ and which one isn't?????  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />All I said is that the one on the right in my comparison picture on page 2 is Michael. I'm certain of that. Then I see another MJ with bigger eyes. Seen that one before too, never said that wasn't MJ. Only said they look different and that Michael has curvy eyes.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    It's not just the DL that is fake, the picture isn't Michael either. Below allegedly both from 2005. That is not the same person. Eyes are totally different (Michael's eyes are curved, smaller), nose is different, mouth is different and Michael's chin is longer and has a cleft. Where did the cleft go on the dude on the left? Unless someone thinks it's not Michael on the right...<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol:  <333
    on 1356465993:
    <br />
    on 1356465773:
    <br />
    on 1356465248:
    <br /><br />All I said is that the one on the right in my comparison picture on page 2 is Michael. I'm certain of that. Then I see another MJ with bigger eyes. Seen that one before too, never said that wasn't MJ. Only said they look different and that Michael has curvy eyes.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    It's not just the DL that is fake, the picture isn't Michael either. Below allegedly both from 2005. That is not the same person. Eyes are totally different (Michael's eyes are curved, smaller), nose is different, mouth is different and Michael's chin is longer and has a cleft. Where did the cleft go on the dude on the left? Unless someone thinks it's not Michael on the right...<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol:  <333<br />
    <br /><br />Why do you laugh?

• on 1356466284:
    <br />
    on 1356465993:
    <br />
    on 1356465773:
    <br />
    on 1356465248:
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Why do you laugh?<br />
    <br /><br />because you said you never said it's not MJ, but in your post at page 2 you said it's not MJ...  :icon_razz:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
      :LolLolLolLol: I wasn't necessarily talking about you Souza, Thriller4ever said that MJ in  one part of Living With MJ and the MJ at NASDAQ "was not him" I was interested in how you were so sure  :icon_bounce:
    on 1356466893:
    <br />
    on 1356466284:
    <br />
    on 1356465993:
    <br />
    on 1356465773:
    <br />
    on 1356465248:
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Why do you laugh?<br />
    <br /><br />because you said you never said it's not MJ, but in your post at page 2 you said it's not MJ...  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />No, please read again. I said it's not Michael, never said big eyes isn't MJ. Lol<br />

• ellydellyd Posts: 220
    We also had this tweet to Paris:<br /><br />Lightman ‏@Lightman_777<;br /><br />@ParisJackson Despite your help today, showing all facial features are wrong some refuse to see. Take me away MJ Air. <br />    11 Retweets<br />    11 Favorites<br />2:26 AM - 20 Nov 12 · <br />https://twitter.com/Lightman_777/status/270684595299700736/photo/1<br /><br /><br />Quite suggestive.<br />
    A8GqNI1CUAE6yTj.jpg<br /><br />This is what I meant, bigger eyes and shorter chin on the right …

• Just a question: why are we jumping straight to mind control? It could have been that he was sick or tired or upset or any other number of things. The DMV always seems to bring out the worst in people lol. <br /><br />Although I agree that the picture is definitely not Michael in 2005, maybe the picture itself is just a red herring, an excuse to write the rest of the article. Maybe we need to pay attention to the date; as bec pointed out he was elsewhere that day while "official" documents say he was in LA (just like the fake will). Or it could just be one last chance for the general public to notice his name is Michael JOE Jackson before bam.<br /><br />p.s. if anyone is interested in how livescan fingerprinting works in CA, I'm going in to get fingerprinted in the morning. I'll make sure to pay attention lol
  • on 1356462222:
    <br />Michael big eyes, Michael curvy eyes. Michael short chin, Michael long chin. Michael short, Michael tall, Michael high voice, Michael low voice. Who is it?<br />
    <br /><br />Latest plastic surgeries that Michael underwent such as lifting made his eyes to look slanted whereas his natural eyes were rounded so when he was young had rounded eyes and the older he got more slanted eyes was getting furthermore in his latest plastic surgeries he lengthened his chin and underlined his dimple, so the chin from his 80s/90s is different than his chin from his 2000s. Michael's face when he was young was rounded however now his face is longer, maybe he thought he would look more attractive with a longer chin.<br />I know there are many Michael's impersonators but in all those pics you can find only Michael.
  • on 1356469605:
    <br />A8GqNI1CUAE6yTj.jpg<br /><br />This is what I meant, bigger eyes and shorter chin on the right …<br />
    <br /><br />The one on the right could be an impersonator or just light illusions, but I remember somebody posted an article written by one of TII dancers that said there only was an impersonator playing on Smooth Criminal on TII so the one on the right might probably be that impersonator.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    So will we be able to recognize the "real" MJ when he comes back?  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Re: If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?<br />« Reply #65 on: 21 September 2011, 16:16:33 »<br /><br />
    Front wrote:
    <br /><br /> errrr <br /><br /><br /> afraid/ <br /><br /><br />Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………<br /><br /><br />{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}<br /><br /><br /> mj_bad/ <br /><br /><br />Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!<br /><br /><br />Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?<br /><br /><br />Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.<br /><br /><br />{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}<br /><br /><br />Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………<br /><br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br /><br /> 8-) <br /><br /><br /> mj_dance/<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,7104.msg356413.html#msg356413
  • on 1356476425:
    <br />So will we be able to recognize the "real" MJ when he comes back?  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Re: If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?<br />« Reply #65 on: 21 September 2011, 16:16:33 »<br /><br />
    Front wrote:
    <br /><br /> errrr <br /><br /><br /> afraid/ <br /><br /><br />Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………<br /><br /><br />{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}<br /><br /><br /> mj_bad/ <br /><br /><br />Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!<br /><br /><br />Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?<br /><br /><br />Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.<br /><br /><br />{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}<br /><br /><br />Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………<br /><br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br /><br /> 8-) <br /><br /><br /> mj_dance/<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,7104.msg356413.html#msg356413<br />
    <br /><br />I am pretty sure I will but if I won't I will ask for a DNA test just to be sure :icon_lol: