MICHAEL JACKSON'S DRIVER'S LICENSE Stone-Faced Stare

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    exp date: 8/29/ 2010 do driver's licenses  expire on your birthday date?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1356477356:
    <br />I am pretty sure I will but if I won't I will ask for a DNA test just to be sure :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I think so too, but just in case -- will you believe the DNA test' results? We know how these things can be forged, don't we?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1356478314:
    <br />exp date: 8/29/ 2010 do driver's licenses  expire on your birthday date?<br />
    <br /><br />What a "coincidence".  :suspect:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Hi, he can just sing for us ...
  • In California, driver's licenses do expire on your birthday.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1356473587:
    <br />
    on 1356462222:
    <br />Michael big eyes, Michael curvy eyes. Michael short chin, Michael long chin. Michael short, Michael tall, Michael high voice, Michael low voice. Who is it?<br />
    <br /><br />Latest plastic surgeries that Michael underwent such as lifting made his eyes to look slanted whereas his natural eyes were rounded so when he was young had rounded eyes and the older he got more slanted eyes was getting furthermore in his latest plastic surgeries he lengthened his chin and underlined his dimple, so the chin from his 80s/90s is different than his chin from his 2000s. Michael's face when he was young was rounded however now his face is longer, maybe he thought he would look more attractive with a longer chin.<br />I know there are many Michael's impersonators but in all those pics you can find only Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, explain the pics below then. Round eyed/short chin MJ from Thriller to HIStory, curvy eyed/long chin MJ from Thriller to HIStory... Both definitely MJ, but wtf? <br /><br />wtf.jpg<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1356489339:
    <br />
    on 1356473587:
    <br />
    on 1356462222:
    <br />Michael big eyes, Michael curvy eyes. Michael short chin, Michael long chin. Michael short, Michael tall, Michael high voice, Michael low voice. Who is it?<br />
    <br /><br />Latest plastic surgeries that Michael underwent such as lifting made his eyes to look slanted whereas his natural eyes were rounded so when he was young had rounded eyes and the older he got more slanted eyes was getting furthermore in his latest plastic surgeries he lengthened his chin and underlined his dimple, so the chin from his 80s/90s is different than his chin from his 2000s. Michael's face when he was young was rounded however now his face is longer, maybe he thought he would look more attractive with a longer chin.<br />I know there are many Michael's impersonators but in all those pics you can find only Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, explain the pics below then. Round eyed/short chin MJ from Thriller to HIStory, curvy eyed/long chin MJ from Thriller to HIStory... Both definitely MJ, but wtf? <br /><br />wtf.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />It looks like his chin drops down a bit with his lower lip when he opens his mouth like that.  The least noticeable difference is between the two Thriller-era photos, where he hardly has his mouth open in the bottom row pic.  I did a mirror check just now and my chin lowers or stretches too, it's noticeable.
    on 1356490392:
    <br />
    on 1356489339:
    <br />
    on 1356473587:
    <br />
    on 1356462222:
    <br /><br /><br />It looks like his chin drops down a bit with his lower lip when he opens his mouth like that.  The least noticeable difference is between the two Thriller-era photos, where he hardly has his mouth open in the bottom row pic.  I did a mirror check just now and my chin lowers or stretches too, it's noticeable.<br />
    <br /><br />That still wouldn't explain the different eyes, but I have found some pictures where he has his mouth shut. Hard to find, but they are there, still with longer chin. Also still with the curvy eyes.<br /><br />shutup.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just like the good-old days!  :icon_lol:<br />Countless countless times through these 3 1/2 years I'd find some pic and think, he looks different here. Then I couldn't resist pulling out pics to compare, and then every time--no, it's him but I can't put my finger on it.  It's almost like he has a putty face and can stretch and pull and do things to slightly alter things. But they are still him---same voice within reason, since he could talk with several tones of voice, same mannerisms, personality, body walk, etc.<br /><br />The only thing I'm always brought back to is the movie Prestige, where in the end we find he did the disappearing acts because he had a twin, hidden all through the years, than had even chopped off one finger to look the same.  We've discussed so many times whether the Jackson's, before they were famous, could have hidden a twin that no one would know about. Then to co-ordinate the 2 all through the years so they are never seen by the wrong people.  Then it would be that one of the twins actually died on June 25, no DWD, but KJ's real son.  Then this is no hoax.  And for all those who love him, we would grieve somewhat, but rejoice that we still have one left, because if they were twins, they are so completely indistinguishable one from the other, that we love them equally!<br /><br />I thought many many times about that scenario, but I simply cannot see how that could have been carried out, when so many thousands of people were involved in his life all the time.  And where did that other one go, when the main one had things happening--Neverland, Lisa, PPB, road-shows. The co-ordination would be unimaginable. I know we talked of KJ maybe being pregnant when MJ was born, so MJ's birthdate was wrong, the whole thing with Brandon--Marlon's twin, young MJ with the cheek scar and the other not, on and on.  But the conclusion I came to was that MJ has planned for 20+ years to fool us, and wants us to think that there are 2 of him, an illusion by means of surgery, make-up, weight gain/loss, 2 middle names, well-staged pics with lighting, heels or not, wigs, some usage of doubles to mislead but who up close never look much like MJ, on and on.  He truly is a MASTER illusionist!  It's never been done on this scale.  He literally has the whole world fooled, his fans, and perhaps even most hard-core hoaxers. But this is just my opinion.  And yes, it has kept me awake at night--thanks MJ!  :icon_lol: I love you anyway!  :icon_razz:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1356340100:
    <br />[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S<br />DRIVER'S LICENSE<br />Stone-Faced Stare[/size]<br /><br />12/24/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1221-2michael-jackson-driverslicense-1.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />Call me a weirdo but I like this pic. Because it looks real, I don't know if it really is but I prefer to see the real Michael than a fake Michael, hiding himself under a lot of make up.<br />I would go to the edge of the universe with the real one. Yeah that looks like Back to me. That's how I imagine Back looking like.<br />Yeah I know I'm probably dreaming the impossible but who gives a fuck
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Def. two faces.<br /><br />There's still a rumour in the air that the doppelganger came from the Scruse family, was the eccentric one, was the one overspending and causing difficulties and that he was the one who got terminally ill. <br />Quite a dilemma.<br /><br />The idea of a terminally ill doppelganger was planted as early as July 2009, giving the name of Dimitri Draghicescu in the unfamous Illuminus Theo blog.<br />
  • Imo, it's MJ.  As far as some of you going about his eyes and why they look bigger sometimes.  He does it with the white eye liner.  You guys explained it to me on this forum (or maybe it was the other forum).  That pic TMZ posted wasn't a very good one which is why he looks a little different.  It's a snapshot id photo and not the usual better quality photo.  Regardless, it's another indication of his real name "Joe".  :moonwalk_:<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And I want to add to my post above, that perhaps that's why there is Front and TS here, who sound and act almost exactly the same. TS calls Front, MJ. TS says he's not MJ but...is he perhaps pulling our leg?  One swears, goofs off more and is poetical/philosophical, and the other is the perfectionist professional who knows legal, medical, hoaxical, and Biblical stuff, and goofs off in restraint.  Those are both MJ-like.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Anyone considering the possibility that this could be of photo of, well... now?
  • on 1356501356:
    <br />Just like the good-old days!  :icon_lol:<br />Countless countless times through these 3 1/2 years I'd find some pic and think, he looks different here. Then I couldn't resist pulling out pics to compare, and then every time--no, it's him but I can't put my finger on it.  It's almost like he has a putty face and can stretch and pull and do things to slightly alter things. But they are still him---same voice within reason, since he could talk with several tones of voice, same mannerisms, personality, body walk, etc.<br /><br />The only thing I'm always brought back to is the movie Prestige, where in the end we find he did the disappearing acts because he had a twin, hidden all through the years, than had even chopped off one finger to look the same.  We've discussed so many times whether the Jackson's, before they were famous, could have hidden a twin that no one would know about. Then to co-ordinate the 2 all through the years so they are never seen by the wrong people.  Then it would be that one of the twins actually died on June 25, no DWD, but KJ's real son.  Then this is no hoax.  And for all those who love him, we would grieve somewhat, but rejoice that we still have one left, because if they were twins, they are so completely indistinguishable one from the other, that we love them equally!<br /><br />I thought many many times about that scenario, but I simply cannot see how that could have been carried out, when so many thousands of people were involved in his life all the time.  And where did that other one go, when the main one had things happening--Neverland, Lisa, PPB, road-shows. The co-ordination would be unimaginable. I know we talked of KJ maybe being pregnant when MJ was born, so MJ's birthdate was wrong, the whole thing with Brandon--Marlon's twin, young MJ with the cheek scar and the other not, on and on.  But the conclusion I came to was that MJ has planned for 20+ years to fool us, and wants us to think that there are 2 of him, an illusion by means of surgery, make-up, weight gain/loss, 2 middle names, well-staged pics with lighting, heels or not, wigs, some usage of doubles to mislead but who up close never look much like MJ, on and on.  He truly is a MASTER illusionist!  It's never been done on this scale.  He literally has the whole world fooled, his fans, and perhaps even most hard-core hoaxers. But this is just my opinion.  And yes, it has kept me awake at night--thanks MJ!  :icon_lol: I love you anyway!  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Yup, i came to know of that theory from YouTube....but I don't think it's plausible, I mean if one Michael had vitiligo, what about the other. And what could've been the purpose of hiding another baby Michael....<br />But won't be of any surprise if there was an impersonator. What I'm thinking right now is, at the height of his fame...MJ was wanted. He had his influence all over the world, Michael Jackson was a household name, but this highly influential person wouldn't be with them. So it could be possible that Michael may have had an impersonator as a stand-by, to save himself from murder attacks. <br /><br />But then again, risking an impersonators life, for the sake of his own life is something I cannot imagine Michael would do.<br /><br />so...being as hypothetical as possible, that person maybe is a clone... (cause in the movie prestige, when the guy goes into that big electrical machine, there's one clone produced and the other one gets transported. The clone always gets killed, isn't it?)<br /><br />But if thought practically, there is no impersonator/twin/clone , and that is Michael...either in a very bad mood or mind-controlled.<br /><br />---<br /><br />I'm again asking what was the real purpose of this post?<br /><br />1) either Michael wants us to recognise the real from the fake<br /><br />2) Or he's just checking out our reactions.<br /><br />-is the purpose even the photograph...or any other legal issue? Like ellyd had brought up the case of fingerprints and the various scenarios.<br /><br />I think we must put a pause to this topic because we don't really know which direction we are supposed to head towards.<br />everyone has different opinions and sometimes not even sure what to think (my case..ha!) ....<br /><br />i think we need a C(L)UE ...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1356508517:
    <br />Anyone considering the possibility that this could be of photo of, well... now?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes. First thought I had.
  • I had post this pic from 2002 that looks very similar with this called Driver Licence Pic. I only wanny sa that the pic from TMZ was not from 2005. It must be from 2002....around this time.<br />The pic i have posted was from Oktober 2002....in November Michael was in Berlin and became a Bambi....remember the Bashir interview with him ?<br />I noticed long time before that it lookes like ethere where 2 Michael in Berlin.....one with shorter hair and extremly nervoes and taller and one with longer hair, acting normal and not that tall...<br />I give you some videos....please look !<br />The nervoes one :<br /> /> /> /><br />The other one ?<br /> /><br />http://db2.stb.s-msn.com/i/F1/273EE5EB0D0CB7692776C9CBC449.jpg<br /><br /><br />http://en.michaeljackson.ro/photo/michael-jackson-at-charity-gala-in-berlin(290)-m-5.jpg<br /><br />http://en.michaeljackson.ro/photo/michael-jackson-attends-zoo-in-berlin(291)-m-1.jpg<br /><br />You can find very much on youtube and if you google Michael Jackson Berlin 2002 / Bambi and there are so big differences from this few days...very big changing in 2 or 3 days...<br /><br />With Love <3<3<3
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    1. Why isn't this Driver's licence signed by MJ and by the official who issued it?<br /><br />2. Strange with the TMZ mark on it- looks like it was "issued" by TMZ...<br /><br />2. Piece by piece Lightman will be revealed- wasn't that the quote by KO in TII?<br /><br />3. My guess: Keeping us our toes, Michael. Santa Claus is coming to town.... :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />Meanwhile on the subject of doubles/twins/clones etc  I count 6 members of the Jackson5 here....<br /> :WTF:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Titania
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I am sure we won't find 2 pictures of MJ that look exactly the same! You know why? Because all celebrities have photographers who know how to use "Photoshop, the Great", or may be a similar program to produce the best photo ever made! Sometimes it's a challenge for them too. Every photographer knows how to use a camera and get some shadows in a photograph. But only those who know how to make your photograph look way better than your picture in the mirror are the best ones of course. With photo editing programs the features can be changed completely. The face can be lifted, the eyes can be rounded, the nose shape can be changed too. This doesn't mean the MJ has had hundreds of plastic surgeries. It only means, at least for me, that his official photos have been edited, that's all. I've seen a couple of photos of Paris.  <br /><br />Paris-Jackson.jpg<br /><br />Now this one:<br /><br /><br />Paris-Michael-Katherine-Jackson-20858523-1-402.jpg<br /><br />Or even this one ( a recent pic)<br /><br />Paris-Jackson.jpg<br /><br />So can anyone tell me what happened to her chin?? Plastic surgery??? No way, she's only 14!! Then what happened to her chin?? How come it became so thin in the first picture??<br /><br />It's called photo editing!! <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This photo seems to be taken with a cell phone, the others are more professional :fresse:<br /><br /><br />Paris-Jackson.jpg
  • on 1356521239:
    <br />I am sure we won't find 2 pictures of MJ that look exactly the same! You know why? Because all celebrities have photographers who know how to use "Photoshop, the Great", or may be a similar program to produce the best photo ever made! Sometimes it's a challenge for them too. Every photographer knows how to use a camera and get some shadows in a photograph. But only those who know how to make your photograph look way better than your picture in the mirror are the best ones of course. With photo editing programs the features can be changed completely. The face can be lifted, the eyes can be rounded, the nose shape can be changed too. This doesn't mean the MJ has had hundreds of plastic surgeries. It only means, at least for me, that his official photos have been edited, that's all. I've seen a couple of photos of Paris.  <br /><br />Paris-Jackson.jpg<br /><br />Now this one:<br /><br /><br />Paris-Michael-Katherine-Jackson-20858523-1-402.jpg<br /><br />Or even this one ( a recent pic)<br /><br />Paris-Jackson.jpg<br /><br />So can anyone tell me what happened to her chin?? Plastic surgery??? No way, she's only 14!! Then what happened to her chin?? How come it became so thin in the first picture??<br /><br />It's called photo editing!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I perfectly know of photo-editing . Photo editing will happen in the times of official Photoshoots.<br /><br />check this link : http://rollingout.com/entertainment/10-most-airbrushed-celebrities/<br /><br />In this link all the photos are from photoshoots ...you can't edit a photo at any award appearance.<br />Most of the photos we compare with are of Michael's appearances / candids...We cannot compare any photo with the official photo shoots.<br /><br />And it's not even so impossible for Michael to have impersonators...there  are many MJ impersonators, Michael could have chosen one he thinks is best, could have enhanced his Michael-ish-ness.<br /><br />It's not wrong to entertain a thought without actually believing it. We are just checking out the possibilities..<br />
    I give up, I guess it's too much out of the box for people. I tried 3 years ago and got the same responses. I see two different MJ's, it's not only obvious in pictures and videos, but in many lyrics as well. Just as the signatures on the AEG contract, the LA / NYC mystery and so much more. I don't believe either of them died BTW, so that to me is not a problem. We'll see.

• on 1356489339:
    <br />
    on 1356473587:
    <br />
    on 1356462222:
    <br /><br />I mean come on when somebody smiles the chin become more elongate and the eyes get longer, on the pics above he is serious so his eyes and chin are rounded however on the pics below is just the other way around.
    on 1356536994:
    <br />
    on 1356489339:
    <br />
    on 1356473587:
    <br />
    on 1356462222:
    <br /><br />I mean come on when somebody smiles the chin become more elongate and the eyes get longer, on the pics above he is serious so his eyes and chin are rounded however on the pics below is just the other way around.<br />
    <br />You ignored the pics I posted where he didn't smile, but it's okay. It's a taboo for many.

• There is many things to factor in. Make up... using eye liner in different ways can change the appearance of the shape, it can also take away or add more color to your eyes..eyebrow shaping can also change the appearance. Angle the photo is taken from can dramatically change the shape. Hair also...and not forgetting the direction the eyes are looking... Michael often had his head position so his eyes were slightly looking up so the whites showed more at the bottom.<br /><br />And not forgetting to mention Michael didn't like his eyes looked into as he believed it the eyes are the window to the soul so his professional photos were Photoshopped to airbrush the eyes..other times he wore contact lenses...on stage he sang mostly with eyes closed and when all the above weren't being done and didn't have glasses on he had his hair forming curtains in front of his eyes, looking off from center on camera,or camera angled to the side while filming interviews. When he wanted people to see the truth he looked directly at the camera, he allowed access to view his soul. A lot of the professional photos also show him looking down so his eyes weren't shown, or squinting so you could not see his eyes properly, and other times the eye liner was enough to take away the impact of his eyes, if you look at thriller era when he wore i think no liner at all his eyes stood out, once he started applying eye liner, his eyes weren't so noticeable as before, however in "this is it" his eyes are noticeable again.. when he has no "props" to hide his eyes and they aren't being blurred, his face looks completely different to pictures taken just previously. The Sunglasses also alter the way he looks.<br /><br />I heard him talk about some of if. I will look for the link.<br /><br />However i believe he had a double...its the voice changes that makes me think that sometimes i thought i heard a foreign accent. One example is when TMZ was at Dr Klein office and asked if he could still moonwalk, His voice seemed to have a accent that wasn't American/English and the whole "body" of his voice seemed different>
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    on 1356536716:
    <br />I give up, I guess it's too much out of the box for people. I tried 3 years ago and got the same responses. I see two different MJ's, it's not only obvious in pictures and videos, but in many lyrics as well. Just as the signatures on the AEG contract, the LA / NYC mystery and so much more. I don't believe either of them died BTW, so that to me is not a problem. We'll see.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I agree with you Souza....I see two different MJ`s too