Four years later, how do you feel?

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1378650015:
    <br /><br />Bec this phrase in the movie context "if it wasn't a clue" wouldn't make sense, I mean, it makes sense all the phrase if we talk about dance and show but what it's really weird when he says he will play with them?? Now could you please elaborate about the clues you found in his Funeral cause I don't believe in the Hat man or Blonde lady being MJ however was very fishy to see all the dancers making the role of ushers + the use of a green screen, lol.<br />
    <br /><br />The Liberian Girl pics all over (booklet and flanking the coffin) were what cemented it for me. I do not believe there was a green screen. I have looked at all the evidence for that and found it lacking in legitimacy. Just my opinion upon reviewing the info very carefully.<br /><br />The Liberian Girl slide at the end of the memorial perked my ears up and when the pic/theme was revisited 10 fold at the burial, with the booklet back cover and the dual pics on stage, I was hooked, line n sinker, and there was no going back anymore.
  • on 1378650961:
    <br />
    on 1378650015:
    <br /><br />Bec this phrase in the movie context "if it wasn't a clue" wouldn't make sense, I mean, it makes sense all the phrase if we talk about dance and show but what it's really weird when he says he will play with them?? Now could you please elaborate about the clues you found in his Funeral cause I don't believe in the Hat man or Blonde lady being MJ however was very fishy to see all the dancers making the role of ushers + the use of a green screen, lol.<br />
    <br /><br />The Liberian Girl pics all over (booklet and flanking the coffin) were what cemented it for me. I do not believe there was a green screen. I have looked at all the evidence for that and found it lacking in legitimacy. Just my opinion upon reviewing the info very carefully.<br /><br />The Liberian Girl slide at the end of the memorial perked my ears up and when the pic/theme was revisited 10 fold at the burial, with the booklet back cover and the dual pics on stage, I was hooked, line n sinker, and there was no going back anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh Ok so then you found the same clue in the Memorial no only Funeral. Yes I agree with you that Liberian Girl pic is a strong evidence Michael is behind the camera and rolling if not the whole hoax at least most of it of course always excluding AEG trial what doesn't make any sense since MJ is allegedly alive.
    Yes. When the Liberian theme returned, and therefore was not just a coincidence in it's use, that was it. I mean, the slide at the memorial may have just been coincidentally used. It was a famous promo shot of MJ after all, widely used in conjunction with his brand pre-6/25/09, so it's showing up at the memorial wasn't really surprising. It being the final slide was a little odd, but whatever. One "hoaxy" thing does not an entire death hoax make... but when the theme reappeared with seemingly a vengeance at Burial, well, that's just too much to be ignored or explained away.<br /><br />I still remember like it was yesterday, seeing those pics on the stage and catching a glimpse of the red shirted back cover on the booklet and being like oh hell here we go. I buckled up and the rest is history.
  • @curls….I gather from the comments that folks here do not really understand the concept of “Feeling”  First, I didn’t say that I felt Michael did this or that.  My statement was…I know that he is ALIVE because I can feel his energy, the energy that his soul gives off, the vibrations from the Aura that comes from his heart.  I put a video in my other comment, but I gather that you have not viewed that or you would understand that I’m not saying that I feel he did one thing or another <br /><br />As far as you needing concrete evidence in order to believe my theory; first I have to say, I don’t have a theory, and I don’t expect you to believe any of it, that is a conclusion you will have to come to on your own. It’s simply understanding Michael’s dignity and his upstanding character.  It is a process of elimination as to what he would not do, being the Man that he is.  It seems to me that the interest here lies not in how Michael was treated and why he had to do the things he did, and who was behind the misery invoked upon him to put him in such a place of having to disappear, but rather “HOW” he pulled it off and wanting proof of it.  That is something no one in this world will ever know but Michael and the people he involved.  That is like asking an FBI agent to give you evidence from the crime scene without letting them into the room.  It just won’t happen, and if you are looking for that in order to believe that all this was anything but a show, then I’m afraid that is all it will ever be to you.<br /><br />Did Michael know that when he was gone, that Sony would take the footage being filmed and use it for monetary gain, I’m absolutely certain of it.  Did he inject certain hidden messages of things to come, hoping that people could grasp what he wanted to convery, I think very well he must have, with the visual on the clocks and with the “4 years to get it right”  but it will take an understanding far beyond entertainment to realize what he was trying to convey.  Was he trying anywhere to tell us this was all a joke, to get even and vindicate himself, I could never imagine Michael wasting his time trying to convince people of anything in such away.  If anything it would make those that already believe the lies to see him as self absorbed and frivolous and Michael is not of that character. <br /><br />Focusing on “how” Michael swayed the people that wanted him dead, is like someone saying “Michael had to rush to the airport and jump a plane as fast as he could to get away”….and then a reporter asking….”well what kind of car did he drive to get there, and what kind of plane were they flying, and did anyone get pictures for proof”?  It totally blows off the whole point of the Investigation, not to mention waving a big red flag in the enemy's face and shouting...."over here over here, here's how he did it!" <br /><br />Anyone is free to believe whatever makes them feel better, but if people really don’t want to be gut punched by subversion and illusion and time wasted while so much is happening right now on the planet that indicate we are in serious trouble, then maybe it would be helpful to go at this investigation from another view point other than an return and for entertainment and vindication, otherwise we can’t feel victimized when things don’t play out the way we had dreamed of.  <br /><br />This is all of the commenting I will do.  I feel like I have explained myself as best possible, because I think most have their minds made up as to the outcome they are looking for and all that can be done now is for you to wait as see how it plays out for you….My bottom line is, I know Michael is alive and I know he will not return and I know that the world is headed for some very dangerous and dark days.  I just want to be ready.  God Bless you all with Love….RR <br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    <br />BEARDEN:<br />Yeah, we gotta work that one out.<br /><br />  <br />Let me bathe in my own time<br />when I come back in.<br /><br />  <br />BEARDEN:<br />Yeah, you got it.<br /><br />  <br />I'm gonna button my shirt<br />or my jacket or whatever it is.<br /><br />  <br />I'm gonna look around a little bit,<br />play with them.<br /><br />  <br />[SNAPPING FINGERS]<br /><br />  <br />Snap my fingers maybe, then bam!<br /><br />  <br />["HEAL THE WORLD" PLAYING]<br /><br />  <br />[CROWD CHEERING]<br /><br />  <br />[MICHAEL LAUGHS]<br /><br />  <br />Whoo!
    <br /><br />http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/this-is-it-script-transcript.html
  • @RedRope , We all are here not because we are badly craving for Michael comeback. Having him back is a whole another issue. But it would be better if you removed the idea that all of us are here only and solely for enjoying the illusion. No one is enjoying here.... We all badly need the truth. That's why we are here. MJDHI is not an entertainment forum, it's a frigging serious discussion platform where baseless ideas are wiped off.<br /><br />Now coming to what you have to say.<br /><br />Not everyone can feel Michael's 'energy' the way you do. I can totally understand what you mean by saying 'vibrations'. But when you say he is alive, you should not be forgetting that there are clues/conditions/situations/whatever that say the same thing. If we are to combine all that happened prior to and post June 25th, then one is compelled to believe he is alive. Such are the events.<br /><br />So not only are you receiving those MJ vibrations which make you feel he is alive, but there are also real life situations that make us feel he is alive. The only difference is that you are holding on to your energy while we are holding on to tangible proofs.<br /><br />And you will have to prove yourself what you are saying. You can't just come forth, say what you have to with no proof backing up. Don't get me wrong redrope, but the way you portray the rest of the believers to be some hoax-maniacs is not right.<br /><br />Looking for answers is not wrong. Each fan has equal right to know what has happened to MJ because we have not seen Michael as just a celebrity, he is a part of us, we laugh with him and we cry for him, I'm pretty sure each one of us prays for Michael before retiring for the day, for Michael's happiness. <br /><br />Talking about the world being in danger, well not just you, but everyone of us  is prepared. We are, as of now,  not organizing any rallies for sure, but who knows what the future is?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @RedRope, of course, if you don't want to say any more that's fine, but you haven't answered my question, and I was genuinely interested in hearing an explanation of:<br />"what he did was only to convince those that wanted to take his life that he was no longer here."<br /><br /> We are not all sitting here waiting for a BAM, and you do us a disservice lumping us all together in some sort of a caricature of closed-minded hoaxers.  Most of us accept that in considering many scenarios we got a lot wrong over the years. I feel somewhat offended by the unneccesary hostile undertones I detect in your posts. It's a pity - without that we could have had a good discussion.
  • Like I said, there are many that read the Forum and never comment.  They come here to get idea's and information.  So my comments aren't for any specific individual they are general comments concerning a Hoax viewpoint.  I'm sorry that you chose to take offense to anything that I convey. But I see no need to debate, as you will take further offense.<br /><br />What kind of proof would you like and about what?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't want you to provide me with 'proof' - I just want you to explain why and how you think MJ convinced his enemies that he was dead, before the manipulators took over and presented the 'official' death story to the public.
  • Even though you are banned I am still replying to your post as you are probably still reading here. <br /><br />
    on 1378578153:
    <br />Because if anyone really believes Michael’s life was in danger, and he had to stage his death with the help of very few very intelligent people that the public knew nothing of, then you have to know that he is not going to return only to be a target.  I completely DO NOT get it as to why people would say “Oh Michael would never do that to his fans”  Why does everyone make it out to be about them…”the Fans”…it’s NOT about any of us.  It is about a Human Being’s Life.<br />
    <br /><br />Can you please actually "THINK" about what you are saying. Not being facetious here. But think about your theory and about "endangerment" if so, then why didn't make his hoax "Iron Clad" ? Why didn't he iron out all bumps so there were no clues? The hoax is a production, just like his music videos and projects. Why (if this was done for endangerment) were there huge holes in the production, unlike other productions thriller, ghosts, history blah blah blah which were executed to the epitome of perfection? Those productions were for entertainment. This one (you claim) to save his life. Why then isn't it perfect to cover the trail? (holes in stories, inconsistencies, family not in complete collaboration with each other, clear green screen funeral, staged photographs that are obvious, insinuations he is alive at memorial and the list rolls on) Can you see the holes in your theory?<br /><br />
    <br />Because we feel his energy and his spirit, period.
    <br /><br />Funny how you quote believing in 'Jehovah', when followers of Jehovah don't actually believe in energies, aura's and spirits. I am not poking holes in your statements to embarrass you and to be honest don't care if you believe in energies, spirits, etc, nor anyone else here, (it's their right and prerogative) my goal in pointing this out is just that I don't want others to feel that this is a teaching or thought that a JW believes. You may be only in learning stage, or not entirely familiar and even perhaps not a JW, I just wanted to clear it up for the others reading so they are not confused as many people here have asked about JW beliefs and I have explained them, furthermore 'auras, energies and spirits' are definitely not one of them. <br /><br />This is besides the fact that MJ is a man/human/homosapien/normalperson, just like everyone else on the planet. Just happens to be talented. Like, riddiculously talented! <br /> <br />
    <br />There would be no vindication because people already believe what they want to believe in spite of the truth.  Evil breeds evil.  Look at the people around the world that deny the existence of Jehovah, or what ever name you chose to give to the Creator, our Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ.
    <br /><br />This is where your post annoyed me. You win bees with honey not venom. Many people across the world don't believe in the existence of Jehovah or God (choose which is right for you) for various reasons, not because they are evil. It implies that only those who believe in Jehovah are good and as a practicing JW I can say that this is NOT what we are taught nor believe. <br /><br />Many have not yet come to know God because they are not ready or haven't looked into it enough, have not come into contact with God or the Bible, haven't had something in their life yet or a reason "to" search for God. Some live in a country where belief in God is not accessible, promoted, or foreign etc. (I actually went to Hong Kong last year and spoke to a group of young people on the train and asked what religion they were or what God they believed in. They saw my little Bible as I read 10 minutes a day mostly on public transport. They were asking "what is it" they never heard of the bible Nor of religion nor God (I know huh??) and were confused about my question, could not process what I was asking, because they said they believe in business, money and education. Yes this is in Hong Kong the Trading capital of the world) <br /><br />Others don't believe in God because they come from war torn countries and have lost loved ones, children wives, fathers, babies, mothers etc. Some have hurt so much and experienced such extreme suffering that the concept of God is impossible. Others are technically/scientifically minded and therefore delve into facts/figures/data instead of faith. Some have been turned off God because of the disgusting things that happen in the name of 'Religion' and therefore are lost, confused etc. As Jesus said "Sheep thrown around without a shepherd." <br /><br />And some are simply exercising their God given right to freedom of choice. And that is what I love about GOD, he didn't make us robots, he made us with the free will and choice...<br /><br />"In love he adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will-to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.” Ephesians 1:4-6<br /><br />Those that exercise their choice not to believe "God" are not evil. They are not "Ignorant" They are not anything other than simply exercising their God given free will. <br /><br />I please ask that you be careful of the context in which you use Jehovah's name and be mindful of the wording you choose. I'd hate to think that others reading misunderstand your comments as teaching/belief of Jehovah's witnesses. (Just sayin' for anyone else reading) Again, I don't mean to embarrass you, if you weren't banned I would PM you.<br /><br />Furthermore and 'sorry' if this offends people here, but yes MJ studied Jesus but did he live his life according to Christ? (not saying he didn't btw)... (referring to your comment below)<br /><br />
    Michael studied the life of that man and lived his accordingly, but yet even people that say they Love Michael, deny Christ because his teachings don’t fit their lifestyle.<br />
    <br /><br />We don't know how he 'lived' his life and if it were in complete accordance with Christ. He is imperfect just like us all. And much of what we saw of MJ was a facade so who really knows how he lived. Accepting MJ doesn't equate to accepting the Christ. Please don't get it twisted!<br /><br />
  • on 1378578153:
    <br /><br />So 4 years later I see happening just what was designed to happen with “Fans”  confusion and chaos and bickering and back bitting.  No Love and peace and Harmony.  Does anyone think Michael would have Designed this Plan?  No!<br />
    <br /><br />Why not?? It is after all how he designed his entire career.<br /><br />Some people are still under false illusions about Michael Jackson.<br /><br />"I'll be grotesque before your eyes" was a 25 year long strategy. At least!
  • I still wonder how can "I'll make my life a nightmare for 25 years, for the only pleasure to surprise you" could EVER be a plan for life.<br />Was he wearing a "kick my ass" T-shirt so people remember he wanted to play victim 100% of the time ? <br />Would he phone someone "hey could you accuse me of child molesting, cause i think my life sucks since few months, i'm a bit bored, i think a trial would make it more fun, and help me lose little fat before my next tour"<br /><br />I'm sorry i really don't buy this. I only saw a man suffering through the years, trying to give his best and ALWAYS being thrown back to the place people decided he belong : Wacko Jacko throne. If you don't even allow him to be just human and have a life that is not perfect, and prefer turning him into a semi-God, then i don't know what to say.  :icon_neutral:
    MJ did a whole lot of living his own private life in between media snippets that span the last 25 years. Don't forget that what we (think we) know about events in those 25 years of MJ's life could probably fill a total of 2 chronological weeks.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1378609810:
    <br />
    on 1378606861:
    <br />Let me breath in my own time again until I come back in, then I???? my jacket, snap my fingers, play with them, and then BAM!!<br />Mj says, buttoning my jacket "is true that in USA, used as urban phrase or idiom, it means death?<br />
    <br /><br />No, that's not true. Never heard that phrase before.<br /><br />General comments on the thread:<br /><br />Hoax with comeback occurred to me on 6/26/09, because that's just how MJ rolls. It's his style and right up his alley. I didn't need anyone to suggest it to me, I came up with it on my own. I hadn't even watched a news report yet. I received a text message from a friend at about 5pm 6/25/09 saying MJ died of cardiac arrest and that was all I knew. Hoax with comeback was a product of my own mind and experience watching MJ the entertainer over the years.<br /><br />Honestly I watched both the memorial and TII and saw no clues. The burial, on the other hand, is what cemented my belief in hoax+comeback.<br /><br />I think TS/_comments is nearly solely responsible for the "life in danger" aka FBI involvement theory. No one before that was talking about anything even remotely of the sort. That's where I think the power of suggestion has muddied the waters. Just my opinion and first hand observations. The escape theory was briefly supported by some early on but was pretty much debunked by October, and completely in it's death throws by the new year 2010. Evidence to back it up failed to be produced.<br /><br />Time increases doubts but it also allows some theories to be discarded as irrelevant or unrealistic.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec, thanks, do not really remember where I read that meaning "button his shirt ..."<br />I agree with you, that in TII, I saw no clues, but in the memorial, when the Gospel choir singing "Soon and very soon We are going to see the King ... that was the moment when I felt that it was not real.<br />And so it remains until the truth comes to light
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1378697340:
    <br />
    on 1378578153:
    <br /><br />So 4 years later I see happening just what was designed to happen with “Fans”  confusion and chaos and bickering and back bitting.  No Love and peace and Harmony.  Does anyone think Michael would have Designed this Plan?  No!<br />
    <br /><br />Why not?? It is after all how he designed his entire career.<br /><br />Some people are still under false illusions about Michael Jackson.<br /><br />"I'll be grotesque before your eyes" was a 25 year long strategy. At least!<br />
    <br /><br />At least he knows that it's almost impossible to spread love and live in peace in this world. It's a dream that can never come true! Believers didn't disappoint him. They just showed their human nature!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1378798411:
    <br />
    on 1378697340:
    <br />
    on 1378578153:
    <br /><br />Why not?? It is after all how he designed his entire career.<br /><br />Some people are still under false illusions about Michael Jackson.<br /><br />"I'll be grotesque before your eyes" was a 25 year long strategy. At least!<br />
    <br /><br />At least he knows that it's almost impossible to spread love and live in peace in this world. It's a dream that can never come true! Believers didn't disappoint him. They just showed their human nature!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />And experiences help to change and improve ourself .... Michael knows this !! :moonwalk_:
  • I feel like over the past four years, we have come through three main patterns.<br />They bind together the core of what I have come to feel about it all.  <br />They are as follows.......<br /><br />The Three Muses<br /><br />Vision <br /><br />Meaning <br /><br />Level <br /><br /><br />The three muses of this hoaxland adventure.  Independently, they could have various means to the imagination. However, when put together in the context of a hoax, they are an explosive and cunning way to use the imagination to expand the just causes of what we have endured for over 4 years.  Together, these three little words have the power to create distractions, excel thoughts and bring the mind to places its never been.  Let us have a look........ <br /><br />Vision:<br /><br />In the beginning, there was darkness.  The world for anyone who respected Michael, collapsed onJune 25th, 2009.  The world was darkened and nobody wanted to believe the news.  Slowly, people began to see past the media reports, past the tabloid headlines.  Slowly, the online world of a death hoax took shape.  Glimmers of light came from videos.  The forums began to glue things together.  What vision of June 25th were people going to believe the most......to beLIEve or not to believe, that was the question for all in the beginning.  Obviously, I chose to beLIEve fully in a death hoax scenario.  What I did not realize was that the vision I chose, was actually more difficult.  To believe the death of Michael Jackson came at the hands of an unqualified doctor, is believing Michael simply did not care about life.  Nothing could be farther from the truth. I think a man such as MJ, develops such a passion for life, there is nothing he could do more than love it fully.  Even in the darkest of his hours, I think Michael fully embraced loving life.  He is a magical soul who thinks way outside the box.However, it is easier to believe the media reports, the websites, the tabloids (gag)....are they not just the epitome of truth?  Yes, just plain believing Michael died on June 25th, 2009, is the easiest.  Fans have grieved, non-fans have even grieved.  The choice was theirs and they did what they needed to do....that is all fine and good.  On the other hand, beLIEving in the greatest death hoax in the history....has taken years of my life, the patience of Job and the stubbornness of 100 donkeys.  It has been a long, hard, exasperating road. The moment I saw the ambulance back out of Carolwood, I knew something was up.  I felt like it was a super surreal episode of the Twilight Zone. If I have learned anything through all this adventure; it is that we, the public, had a choice to be a part of Michael's visionary history or simple let it pass by.  It almost feels like I morphed into some alternate version of Thriller.  Out and about on a nice day, having fun...then the horrible news reared its ugly head......MJ is dead.  "Not possible," I said fighting back screams of tears....I wanted to run away and hide from it.  The thriller followed......and kept on scaring me.  I am looking forward to the ending of this real-life version of Thriller --->back home safely asleep on my couch! It has all been a bad dream....or has it?<br /> <br />Meaning:<br /><br />To sum up the meaning(s) of this wild ride down the rabbit hole would take endless speculation.  However, I do believe there are many exact reasons for this adventure.  We have been exposed to the media like never before.  Partaking in the headlines ourselves, and feeling we can contribute thoughts through the social networks--->such as I am doing right now.  Decades ago, I could have written a similar essay.  It would have stayed in a folder, never to be shared with anyone.  Now writers, thinkers, doers all have the same potential as any media members. The playing field has been leveled through technology.  Because of that, the media is easier to expose...if you know where to look.  The facts surrounding June 25th are at best sketchy.  The media would have us look at paramedic reports, autopsy reports, legal papers, court documents and more....how much of these are even legitimate? I still contend that HIPPA would have prevented many of these from being released.  So much personal medical information has been shown. Again, being exposed to this through the media and having a choice of what to believe.  Many people read the reports and believe each word...fine. But, those who followed closely, will read those reports and beLIEve a different tale.  So changing how the public views the headlines...a big deal.  We beLIEvers have also learned much about art, history, religion, politics, science, and ourselves.  It is the learning of one's self that will take us further down the rabbit hole.  Each time I learn something about myself, I am empowered to go farther, dig deeper and open my mind even more.  The world is huge place, yet it gets smaller by the day.  I feel more ready to deal with things now, than four years ago. Friendships formed, friendships broken....all with lessons learned.  The online world of this hoax, takes a toll both mentally and physically.  We can only speculate as the true meaning of it all.  However, I am reminded of a post I did almost a year ago. It was in response to the subject of how Michael would not have done this to his fans. I am going to just post a part of it here for you read:<br /><br />So Michael wouldn't do what to his fans? <br /> <br />Give them the thrill of a lifetime?  <br />Give them the opportunity to better themselves through hard study and reading?  <br />Give them the opportunity to see the mainstream media for the the bloodsuckers they are?<br />Give them the opportunity to broaden their horizons beyond his gold pants?  <br />Give them the opportunity to seek the truth of his life? <br />Give them the opportunity to finally give respect to the world's greatest entertainment family? <br />Give them the opportunity to find a deeper meaning to life and appreciate what we are given?  <br /><br />I just don't understand that whole "he wouldn't do this to his fans" thing.  He always strived to make new<br />pathways in entertainment.  He broke barriers and shattered records all his life.  I clearly don't have all the <br />answers to Michael's hoax.  But, what I do have is an understanding that he didn't do this to his fans, <br />he did it for his fans. <br /><br /><br />That is all still very relevant in my thoughts......Michael gave his fans this opportunity.  Some took it,some did not.  It is not up to me to change people's minds about if Michael died or not....it is about people realizing it for themselves, learning to accept things they can not see or understand and just have faith.  Man in the Mirror has played in my heart and mind all through this adventure.  To learn and change one's heart, one's mind into a positive, loving outcome....what better gift? <br /><br />Levels: <br /><br />So many.....so many indeed!  This hoax began for most of the world June 25, 2009.  Increasing chatter however, possibly puts the beginning much earlier.  I do not know too much about that...it is fascinating to think about.  Right now, all I can do is embrace June 25th.  The very first levelwas an infant step.....to open the mind to a possibility.  It is so difficult for people to do even that.People are set in their ways, their beliefs and their hearts.  For me, it took expanding the mind and really thinking about what Michael might have done.  He is known as The King of Pop.  I have always thought that, "Pop" meant more than just music.  So when I decided to jump on the first level in 2009, and beLIEve.....I was hooked.  The more I read, the more I studied, the more I became a steadfast beLIEver in Michael's adventure called Hoax.  This time, the song, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'came to my mind.  It was the start of the forums, the videos, the blogs, and the websites.  It was, indeed, the start of something big.  The internet was teaming with bloggers, writers, video makers...all wanting to expose the clues of the hoax.  It was the greatest of times.  Each day brought new thoughts, new ideas, newclues.  We were introduced to people like DaveDave, TS and eventually Front.  It was too high to get over, and too low to get under.....I was stuck in the the middle.  Middle Hoax, like Middle Earth, had many pathways,cliffs, ditches, and dead-ends.  However, one clear path always existed for me.....faith, hope and love.  That path was clearly the correct one.  With those things, I have stayed the course, on target with my full belief in Michael.  The levels have been deep and wide.  Canvasing my heart and mind, trying to make me fall......I will not.  The beLIEVers now have seemingly begun a division...sad, but true.  With the formation of multiple forums, different beliefs on our man of the hour--->Front, different beliefs on some vital aspects....the lines were drawn carefully.  Now, the song Beat It is being played out in full these days.  West Side Hoax should be the stage play. If anyone wants to write that with me after BAM, let me know....I am always game for a new adventure!  I still do not know what to make of it all.  Taking sides is not how I like to live.  I have been friends with many people and intend on staying that way if at all possible.  I want to see this through and bring people together from all pointsof the globe and thoughts......from deaders to the most ardent beLIEvers.  I have a feeling it will take another level of pain and frustration to get there.  I will not turn away, I hope others do not either.  If perseverance and patience were ever a level....I have that for sure.  Perhaps, I should queue up Come Together .... one of my favorites! <br /><br />Whatever you may or may not believe, please know Michael cares about you and believes fully in the power of you. This is something I have come to realize.  He is in control of this grand adventure, and each person matters.  Regardless of social media choices and beliefs in June 25th, we are still one.  We are one under the umbrella of the greatest entertainer of our time: Michael Jackson.  God Bless him, his family....and us.  Hold on tight my friends, it is only going to get better!<br /><br />As always, look to the stars and count the wishes of yours...I'll be there too! <br />Blessings always,<br />Wishingstar
  • on 1378850462:
    <br />I feel like over the past four years, we have come through three main patterns.<br />They bind together the core of what I have come to feel about it all.  <br />They are as follows.......<br /><br />The Three Muses<br /><br />Vision <br /><br />Meaning <br /><br />Level <br /><br /><br />The three muses of this hoaxland adventure.  Independently, they could have various means to the imagination. However, when put together in the context of a hoax, they are an explosive and cunning way to use the imagination to expand the just causes of what we have endured for over 4 years.  Together, these three little words have the power to create distractions, excel thoughts and bring the mind to places its never been.  Let us have a look........ <br /><br />Vision:<br /><br />In the beginning, there was darkness.  The world for anyone who respected Michael, collapsed onJune 25th, 2009.  The world was darkened and nobody wanted to believe the news.  Slowly, people began to see past the media reports, past the tabloid headlines.  Slowly, the online world of a death hoax took shape.  Glimmers of light came from videos.  The forums began to glue things together.  What vision of June 25th were people going to believe the most......to beLIEve or not to believe, that was the question for all in the beginning.  Obviously, I chose to beLIEve fully in a death hoax scenario.  What I did not realize was that the vision I chose, was actually more difficult.  To believe the death of Michael Jackson came at the hands of an unqualified doctor, is believing Michael simply did not care about life.  Nothing could be farther from the truth. I think a man such as MJ, develops such a passion for life, there is nothing he could do more than love it fully.  Even in the darkest of his hours, I think Michael fully embraced loving life.  He is a magical soul who thinks way outside the box.However, it is easier to believe the media reports, the websites, the tabloids (gag)....are they not just the epitome of truth?  Yes, just plain believing Michael died on June 25th, 2009, is the easiest.  Fans have grieved, non-fans have even grieved.  The choice was theirs and they did what they needed to do....that is all fine and good.  On the other hand, beLIEving in the greatest death hoax in the history....has taken years of my life, the patience of Job and the stubbornness of 100 donkeys.  It has been a long, hard, exasperating road. The moment I saw the ambulance back out of Carolwood, I knew something was up.  I felt like it was a super surreal episode of the Twilight Zone. If I have learned anything through all this adventure; it is that we, the public, had a choice to be a part of Michael's visionary history or simple let it pass by.  It almost feels like I morphed into some alternate version of Thriller.  Out and about on a nice day, having fun...then the horrible news reared its ugly head......MJ is dead.  "Not possible," I said fighting back screams of tears....I wanted to run away and hide from it.  The thriller followed......and kept on scaring me.  I am looking forward to the ending of this real-life version of Thriller --->back home safely asleep on my couch! It has all been a bad dream....or has it?<br /> <br />Meaning:<br /><br />To sum up the meaning(s) of this wild ride down the rabbit hole would take endless speculation.  However, I do believe there are many exact reasons for this adventure.  We have been exposed to the media like never before.  Partaking in the headlines ourselves, and feeling we can contribute thoughts through the social networks--->such as I am doing right now.  Decades ago, I could have written a similar essay.  It would have stayed in a folder, never to be shared with anyone.  Now writers, thinkers, doers all have the same potential as any media members. The playing field has been leveled through technology.  Because of that, the media is easier to expose...if you know where to look.  The facts surrounding June 25th are at best sketchy.  The media would have us look at paramedic reports, autopsy reports, legal papers, court documents and more....how much of these are even legitimate? I still contend that HIPPA would have prevented many of these from being released.  So much personal medical information has been shown. Again, being exposed to this through the media and having a choice of what to believe.  Many people read the reports and believe each word...fine. But, those who followed closely, will read those reports and beLIEve a different tale.  So changing how the public views the headlines...a big deal.  We beLIEvers have also learned much about art, history, religion, politics, science, and ourselves.  It is the learning of one's self that will take us further down the rabbit hole.  Each time I learn something about myself, I am empowered to go farther, dig deeper and open my mind even more.  The world is huge place, yet it gets smaller by the day.  I feel more ready to deal with things now, than four years ago. Friendships formed, friendships broken....all with lessons learned.  The online world of this hoax, takes a toll both mentally and physically.  We can only speculate as the true meaning of it all.  However, I am reminded of a post I did almost a year ago. It was in response to the subject of how Michael would not have done this to his fans. I am going to just post a part of it here for you read:<br /><br />So Michael wouldn't do what to his fans? <br /> <br />Give them the thrill of a lifetime?  <br />Give them the opportunity to better themselves through hard study and reading?  <br />Give them the opportunity to see the mainstream media for the the bloodsuckers they are?<br />Give them the opportunity to broaden their horizons beyond his gold pants?  <br />Give them the opportunity to seek the truth of his life? <br />Give them the opportunity to finally give respect to the world's greatest entertainment family? <br />Give them the opportunity to find a deeper meaning to life and appreciate what we are given?  <br /><br />I just don't understand that whole "he wouldn't do this to his fans" thing.  He always strived to make new<br />pathways in entertainment.  He broke barriers and shattered records all his life.  I clearly don't have all the <br />answers to Michael's hoax.  But, what I do have is an understanding that he didn't do this to his fans, <br />he did it for his fans. <br /><br /><br />That is all still very relevant in my thoughts......Michael gave his fans this opportunity.  Some took it,some did not.  It is not up to me to change people's minds about if Michael died or not....it is about people realizing it for themselves, learning to accept things they can not see or understand and just have faith.  Man in the Mirror has played in my heart and mind all through this adventure.  To learn and change one's heart, one's mind into a positive, loving outcome....what better gift? <br /><br />Levels: <br /><br />So many.....so many indeed!  This hoax began for most of the world June 25, 2009.  Increasing chatter however, possibly puts the beginning much earlier.  I do not know too much about that...it is fascinating to think about.  Right now, all I can do is embrace June 25th.  The very first levelwas an infant step.....to open the mind to a possibility.  It is so difficult for people to do even that.People are set in their ways, their beliefs and their hearts.  For me, it took expanding the mind and really thinking about what Michael might have done.  He is known as The King of Pop.  I have always thought that, "Pop" meant more than just music.  So when I decided to jump on the first level in 2009, and beLIEve.....I was hooked.  The more I read, the more I studied, the more I became a steadfast beLIEver in Michael's adventure called Hoax.  This time, the song, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'came to my mind.  It was the start of the forums, the videos, the blogs, and the websites.  It was, indeed, the start of something big.  The internet was teaming with bloggers, writers, video makers...all wanting to expose the clues of the hoax.  It was the greatest of times.  Each day brought new thoughts, new ideas, newclues.  We were introduced to people like DaveDave, TS and eventually Front.  It was too high to get over, and too low to get under.....I was stuck in the the middle.  Middle Hoax, like Middle Earth, had many pathways,cliffs, ditches, and dead-ends.  However, one clear path always existed for me.....faith, hope and love.  That path was clearly the correct one.  With those things, I have stayed the course, on target with my full belief in Michael.  The levels have been deep and wide.  Canvasing my heart and mind, trying to make me fall......I will not.  The beLIEVers now have seemingly begun a division...sad, but true.  With the formation of multiple forums, different beliefs on our man of the hour--->Front, different beliefs on some vital aspects....the lines were drawn carefully.  Now, the song Beat It is being played out in full these days.  West Side Hoax should be the stage play. If anyone wants to write that with me after BAM, let me know....I am always game for a new adventure!  I still do not know what to make of it all.  Taking sides is not how I like to live.  I have been friends with many people and intend on staying that way if at all possible.  I want to see this through and bring people together from all pointsof the globe and thoughts......from deaders to the most ardent beLIEvers.  I have a feeling it will take another level of pain and frustration to get there.  I will not turn away, I hope others do not either.  If perseverance and patience were ever a level....I have that for sure.  Perhaps, I should queue up Come Together .... one of my favorites! <br /><br />Whatever you may or may not believe, please know Michael cares about you and believes fully in the power of you. This is something I have come to realize.  He is in control of this grand adventure, and each person matters.  Regardless of social media choices and beliefs in June 25th, we are still one.  We are one under the umbrella of the greatest entertainer of our time: Michael Jackson.  God Bless him, his family....and us.  Hold on tight my friends, it is only going to get better!<br /><br />As always, look to the stars and count the wishes of yours...I'll be there too! <br />Blessings always,<br />Wishingstar<br />
    <br /><br />GREAT post  :th_bravo: ,thank you very much !!!!<br />Talking about Dreams  :ghsdf:,oh yea for sure it has all been a DREAM,it has to be lol :LolLolLolLol:......a good one or a bad ,who knows anymore  :icon_lol: ,"cause I went from negative to positive",and vice versa all this time  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_geek: !!!!<br /><br />
  • on 1378594527:
    <br />As always I think Michael has done the right thing for himself with the June 25.<br />And he knew perfectly well that the wickedness of the world there would always be.<br /><br />He wanted to reunite with his clues and messages all the peoples who were able to receive them with heart and mind.<br /><br />And we must continue united in love , leaving to others the malices , slanders and gossip .<br /><br />This is the only way to make  understand everyone ,the meaning of the message that Michael gave to the world on June 25<br /><br /><br />Michael see all  :moonwalk_:<br /><br /><br />Off topic or maybe not .....you've seen  the One Direction's  movie title which was released on August 29th ?  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=90812<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for the tip Blankie  :icon_e_wink: ,but how about THIS IS the end with James Franco  ;) ??<br /><br />
  • And what about this:<br /><br />[size=12pt]Closer to the Truth[/size] is the twenty-sixth solo studio album by American singer-actress, Cher. Due for a September 2013 release, it is her first record [size=12pt]since Living Proof [/size]nearly 12 years earlier. This marks the longest gap in Cher's six-decade album release history. The first single from Closer to the Truth, "Woman's World" was released in the US and Canada on June 18, 2013. Closer to the Truth [size=12pt]includes songwriting from Timbaland[/size] and P!nk, plus performances by the latter as well as the Scissor Sisters’ Jake Shears.[1][2]
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closer_to_the_Truth_(Cher_album)<br /><br />http://www.spin.com/articles/timbaland-michael-jackson-full-album-producing-posthumous/
  • I sent Michael Bearden a twitlonger asking him about the meaning of the words MJ said after TII credits due to I always thought MJ was referring to Media when he said "I will play with them" but it seems I was wrong, I sent it to Michael Beardem because he was the one interacting with MJ when he (MJ) said those words and see what he answered me, of course I am pretending to be a non-believer in this case:<br /><br />@michaelbearden Hi Michael I always follow you and I have a question about TII movie that remains in my mind since Michael Jackson died--> do you know what did he mean when he said as follows:<br /><br />Let me bathe in my own time<br />when I come back in.<br /><br />I'm gonna button my shirt<br />or my jacket or whatever it is.<br /><br />I'm gonna look around a little bit,<br />PLAY WITH THEM???, lol.---> with who????<br /><br />Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!<br /><br />Please I would like to have your feedback, it's very important to me.<br /><br />Thanks in advance, hugs,<br /><br />Raquel<br /><br />screenbdb.png<br /><br /><br /><br />And he answered me: MJ was talking about You guys "Fans". His Audience.<br /><br />
    Great confirmation, Sunset, thanks for posting.
  • on 1379774296:
    <br />Great confirmation, Sunset, thanks for posting.<br />
    <br /><br />You are welcome Bec.
  • Oh I forgot to say that Michael Bearden deleted that tweet so it must be some important info I guess hence he deleted it, lol
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1379782166:
    <br />Oh I forgot to say that Michael Bearden deleted that tweet so it must be some important info I guess hence he deleted it, lol<br />
    <br /><br />I ,however, do not understand why he deleted his tweet  non-desol%E9-987.gif<br /><br /><br />Thanks sweet for your great job  :bearhug: