Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

Comments

• It's hard to believe Michael would post on these forums. Think about Michael saying "lol" or stuff, that's just so -not- like him. How can we recognize him? We don't know how he would write. And he can always use "lol" to draw less attention, - l33t speek and stuff.. but that's just weird if Michael did it. :D

I just don't know. :/

So, who is TS?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hello Hoaxbeliever we believe that TS is Michael's informer if you're interested to know more I invite you to read his posts and make up your mind about it, - warning - it's a little long <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->
  • Souza, i must say your arguments were logic to me, i appreciate them a lot. The part that convinced me is (i just recall a quote) - he can't stay in hiding without his children a lifetime. We can all figure how the children are constantly followed by paparazzi (some would love to catch the big fish, in case they feel that something is strange in MJ's "death" (and i believe all people who don't live through media's truth could feel that). Along with everything you said, i see you have stronger pro -s for a comeback than my con-s. But Souza, what if he doesn't come back this year? What if he doesnt' return the next year, the next 5 years, the next 10 years or at all? Does this mean he is dead?

I guess we can think about the if's later...I'm sure MJ will come in his own time...we just have to wait a little while longer. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I agree with Bec, MJ always has to do things better, he is always stretching the limits.
  • I don't live with if-s either but in this case it's very relevant. If his return is the logical piece in this puzzle (and i agree it seems so) what does the opposite mean? Does this mean he is dead or that we were wrong about the reasons?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't live with if-s either but in this case it's very relevant. If his return is the logical piece in this puzzle (and i agree it seems so) what does the opposite mean? Does this mean he is dead or that we were wrong about the reasons?

I think this is not what you want to hear but my answer to your question is: this means he is dead.
  • Souza, i must say your arguments were logic to me, i appreciate them a lot. The part that convinced me is (i just recall a quote) - he can't stay in hiding without his children a lifetime. We can all figure how the children are constantly followed by paparazzi (some would love to catch the big fish, in case they feel that something is strange in MJ's "death" (and i believe all people who don't live through media's truth could feel that). Along with everything you said, i see you have stronger pro -s for a comeback than my con-s. But Souza, what if he doesn't come back this year? What if he doesnt' return the next year, the next 5 years, the next 10 years or at all? Does this mean he is dead?

I guess we can think about the if's later...I'm sure MJ will come in his own time...we just have to wait a little while longer. :)

I agree with Bec, MJ always has to do things better, he is always stretching the limits.

What if the man himself came here and said 'i'm mj',would anyone believe him?
    I guess some would believe him, some not.
    ..... i felt like answering to this topic and said that if i were MJ i wouldn't read the forum the second time because i've noticed some members forget about Michael 's feelings in their posts. We can't just laugh about Jermaine, we can't bad mouth Joe and so on. Of course, i too have my personal feelings about Joe, but if Michael forgave him who are we to condamn him. You know, i had fights with my family, i guess we all do, and maybe i said pretty harsh things to them but i would never allow people outside my family to offend them. That is my business, not theirs. I'm sure it's the same thing here. He wouldn't feel comfortable reading it.

You realise you sound like Back don't you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    (please don't mind, around every corner I see a hoax now <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )
  • Gina, i think there are a lot who think alike in this situation:)
    Gina, i think there are a lot who think alike in this situation:)
    Please don't be cryptic with me, I'm already on the edge <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I mean about bad talking his family.
    As for your other answer, If he never comes back, i still believe he faked his death, we just missunderstood the reasons of the hoax and probably was forced to do it an dissapear. And if so, i wish he finds an easy way to reunite with his children as soon as possible, maybe when things cool down a little (we don't help him here lol) and live a happy peaceful life till the end.
    I mean about bad talking his family.
    As for your other answer, If he never comes back, i still believe he faked his death, we just missunderstood the reasons of the hoax and probably was forced to do it an dissapear. And if so, i wish he finds an easy way to reunite with his children as soon as possible, maybe when things cool down a little (we don't help him here lol) and live a happy peaceful life till the end.

No. This is just not possible. Maybe your Michael is like that, my Michael is not like that and if he doesn't come back I will know he is dead because he's not a coward.
    There were easier ways to dissapear, without all the circus, if he really wanted a secluded life somewhere out of the public eye. But a show-man can't live without "performing" one way or another. He was made to "shine" in the spotlight, not to hide somewhere in the dark.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Grace, even if i am not a member here, i never saw you as nutters from the outside. I have an open mind and i never consider one's arguments absurd before even listening to them like some do. But to be honest, i felt like answering to this topic and said that if i were MJ i wouldn't read the forum the second time because i've noticed some members forget about Michael 's feelings in their posts. We can't just laugh about Jermaine, we can't bad mouth Joe and so on. Of course, i too have my personal feelings about Joe, but if Michael forgave him who are we to condamn him. You know, i had fights with my family, i guess we all do, and maybe i said pretty harsh things to them but i would never allow people outside my family to offend them. That is my business, not theirs. I'm sure it's the same thing here. He wouldn't feel comfortable reading it.

You know well that some folks do consider us having lost more than our minds <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    (I did not address you personally.)

You are right about bad mouthing habits and how terrible just one wrong word may turn out in the end. However, before June 25, we only had regular fan boards with a lot of gossip and chitchat and bad mouthing on them and still Michael would express how much he loved his fans. After June 25, situations changed - continuation of regular fan boards and emergence of new boards with "mixed" groups of fans and non-fans having a mindset of asking "why?".
    On these boards you would find different discussions compared to pure fan boards. The haters diminished (or at least calmed down) and the ridiculers had lost their prey.
    Considering these developments, I'd tend to say that the bad mouthing issues have become less evident than before June 25. In my perception, Michael's reputation got a considerable positive lift and an impressive cleaning from negative rumours because people were digging into truth.

If Michael loved his fans before June 25, I don't see any reason why he would love them less after that date. IMO Michael knew exactly how manipulated some fan reactions were and so he might not have taken them as a personal assault.

Michael using the internet?
    First, if I were Michael and had pulled that off, I would die to know about reactions whether I did right according to my goals. I would plan for visiting boards. It would be grossly negligent to not visit boards if there was a planned reason for June 25.
    Second, it is part of human nature to ask for feedback to individual actions.
    Third, it is part of human nature to want to know that one is being loved.
    Fourth, Michael most likely would want his share of fun, too.
    I bet he laughed his socks off many times reading our posts. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And last but not least he would be in the exclusive position of "being dead" which would allow him to be nowhere and everywhere - a true ghost and a perfect internet identity.
    So my answer would be yes, Michael would be using the web.
    Visiting this board? Certainly.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Michael using the internet?
    First, if I were Michael and had pulled that off, I would die to know about reactions whether I did right according to my goals. I would plan for visiting boards. It would be grossly negligent to not visit boards if there was a planned reason for June 25.
    Second, it is part of human nature to ask for feedback to individual actions.
    Third, it is part of human nature to want to know that one is being loved.
    Fourth, Michael most likely would want his share of fun, too.
    I bet he laughed his socks off many times reading our posts.
    And last but not least he would be in the exclusive position of "being dead" which would allow him to be nowhere and everywhere - a true ghost and a perfect internet identity.
    So my answer would be yes, Michael would be using the web.
    Visiting this board? Certainly.

Oke, you have convinced me.With everything you wrote I have to agree.Being the perfectionist that he is, he has to have control and know how everyone reaction is.I was not sure if Michael himself would read here or someone close to him but now I think it must be read by himself.
    you all confuse me sooooo much...is he alive, is he dead, is he reading, isn't he reading....what a mess.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

No. This is just not possible. Maybe your Michael is like that, my Michael is not like that and if he doesn't come back I will know he is dead because he's not a coward.
    There were easier ways to dissapear, without all the circus, if he really wanted a secluded life somewhere out of the public eye. But a show-man can't live without "performing" one way or another. He was made to "shine" in the spotlight, not to hide somewhere in the dark.

I'm going to agree with you Gina <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Ever since i saw "Thriller" for the first time, at age of 9, Michael became my hero! I was terrified to look on the screen (as i am scared of the dark, can't handle ghost stories, horror movies ect.) but the dance moves and the energy made me stare at it. It was something that i've never seen before and since then i could not get enough of MJ, he was ALWAYS surprising me with unique ideas. Michael is a GENIES and he could never stop "performing" one way or another and every time make us go like this <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I can't even imagine what kind of face expressions we'll have on BAMsday! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • As we know Michael LOVES to read all kind of books, he said it countless times. So why not read this forum instead of books? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I mean about bad talking his family.

Ever since i saw "Thriller" for the first time, at age of 9, Michael became my hero! I was terrified to look on the screen (as i am scared of the dark, can't handle ghost stories, horror movies ect.) but the dance moves and the energy made me stare at it. It was something that i've never seen before and since then i could not get enough of MJ, he was ALWAYS surprising me with unique ideas. Michael is a GENIES and he could never stop "performing" one way or another and every time make us go like this <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I can't even imagine what kind of face expressions we'll have on BAMsday! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I am happy that at least someone agrees with me but I'm gonna tell you I am very afraid we are now leaded to accept and endless hoax, we are asked to believe he is alive but he wil never come back. This is the scenario I am afraid of, a hoax without ending because I know I can't stay away of it and I know it will distroy my life competely.

I pray to God TS is right and we'll have a BAM ....if not, God help us, at least me. I know a total nervous breakdown is just around the corner

I am happy that at least someone agrees with me but I'm gonna tell you I am very afraid we are now leaded to accept and endless hoax, we are asked to believe he is alive but he wil never come back. This is the scenario I am afraid of, a hoax without ending because I know I can't stay away of it and I know it will distroy my life competely.

I pray to God TS is right and we'll have a BAM ....if not, God help us, at least me. I know a total nervous breakdown is just around the corner

I am SURE that it's not going to be an endless hoax! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm sure that Michael can't wait to see the World to freak out once we see the Thriller II LIVE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And our Michael will be on Top of the World once again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And remember that we need you here with us GINA. There are not many believers in the World anyway, we cannot loose any single member! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Souza, i must say your arguments were logic to me, i appreciate them a lot. The part that convinced me is (i just recall a quote) - he can't stay in hiding without his children a lifetime. We can all figure how the children are constantly followed by paparazzi (some would love to catch the big fish, in case they feel that something is strange in MJ's "death" (and i believe all people who don't live through media's truth could feel that). Along with everything you said, i see you have stronger pro -s for a comeback than my con-s. But Souza, what if he doesn't come back this year? What if he doesnt' return the next year, the next 5 years, the next 10 years or at all? Does this mean he is dead?

No, that would not mean he is dead. Although I do have a strong feeling he will be back this year, I also know I could be wrong. I have a date in mind that will end at least my participation in all this like I have been doing the past 2 years, but it's not in the near future. We will see what happens, but my gut feeling is mostly right.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We can't just laugh about Jermaine, we can't bad mouth Joe and so on. Of course, i too have my personal feelings about Joe, but if Michael forgave him who are we to condamn him. You know, i had fights with my family, i guess we all do, and maybe i said pretty harsh things to them but i would never allow people outside my family to offend them. That is my business, not theirs. I'm sure it's the same thing here. He wouldn't feel comfortable reading it.

I agree on that, but some seem to find it normal to condemn the media for slandering Michael, but they do the same to his family.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I am SURE that it's not going to be an endless hoax! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm sure that Michael can't wait to see the World to freak out once we see the Thriller II LIVE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And our Michael will be on Top of the World once again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And remember that we need you here with us GINA. There are not many believers in the World anyway, we cannot loose any single member! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

How could I betray Michael?
  • I am SURE that it's not going to be an endless hoax! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm sure that Michael can't wait to see the World to freak out once we see the Thriller II LIVE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And our Michael will be on Top of the World once again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

How could I betray Michael?

Of course not! I just think that we should not let our emotions to take control over us. Which is very hard for me personally to do sometimes, but we must try our best to keep our emotions low in order to connect all dots in this amazing project which Michael created for us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Souza, i can't wait to see your intuition fulfilled. God help! Could you share with us that date by the way:)?
    Gina, you don't leave me any chance here. Why don't you just leave a door open just in case he doesn't come back?
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    No, that would not mean he is dead. Although I do have a strong feeling he will be back this year, I also know I could be wrong. I have a date in mind that will end at least my participation in all this like I have been doing the past 2 years, but it's not in the near future. We will see what happens, but my gut feeling is mostly right.

And is that date July 5th, 2011?

The date when Michael is expected to come back, right? And even if you quit participating in all this, what you quit in is sharing our opinions and stuff. You won't stop believing.

Writing our opinions wont make it happen any faster. You could just sit still, if it happens then it will. I think. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->