Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    If he protects karen, who said about him this:

<!-- m -->http://xltweet.com/show/?id=54525C5D52<!-- m -->

then he is WITH her. You know the hate she feels towards us. If he can defend a woman that was NEVER close to Michael-when I say close I don't mean just physically, you are close to someone when you are close to his heart- but who was also talking BAD about his own mother calling her a monster (KF quote on twitter: "Joe Jackson is an angel compared to Katherine"), then blaming Jermaine's own kids because Michael's kids supposedly are out of control, then addressing to Randy as if he was after money (Quote KF: "Follow the money RJ....follow the money")

Then he supports this woman and also BLOCKS the ones who don't. And there are many that twitted to Jermaine about the hoax and Michael being alive, including me.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    If he protects karen, who said about him this:

then he is WITH her. You know the hate she feels towards us. If he can defend a woman that was NEVER close to Michael-when I say close I don't mean just physically, you are close to someone when you are close to his heart- but who was also talking BAD about his own mother calling her a monster (KF quote on twitter: "Joe Jackson is an angel compared to Katherine"), then blaming Jermaine's own kids because Michael's kids supposedly are out of control, then addressing to Randy as if he was after money (Quote KF: "Follow the money RJ....follow the money")

Then he supports this woman and also BLOCKS the ones who don't. And there are many that twitted to Jermaine about the hoax and Michael being alive, including me.

I know, it's weird. He's blocking everyone who writes something bad about that Karen Fake person. What changed suddenly that Karen became so precious to Jermaine? I do not know what to make of it really. Can it be because Michael saw the fans writing terrible things about her and he didn't like it and told Jermaine to protect her? I don't know really but I didn't like it.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    By the way, I am not the only one who was blokcked by Jermaine. If he was with us (the believers) then why would he block us? Because it seems he's bothered with it.

here some twitts from other people

1958_ForeverMJ Oh wow... @jermjackson5 also blocked me! @sosodeaf hmmm....

MissChiviouss I am beyond insulted that a deadbeat like @jermjackson5 blocked me. Oh well....

Why would he block especially believers for talking about Michael being alive and being against Karen? The family supports the hoax my ass. I've seen it with my eyes.

Because you spread HATE, not because you believe. Jermaine is right to block everyone who is ranting and judging.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• right, I am a beLIEver, but optimistic, have also written a couple of MJALIVE tweets to all family but never was blocked.

Let’s spread the LOVE not the HATE on twitter. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

do research @jermjackson5 and you can read what the ppl write to him!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Is this for real? Jermaine having a sex change and MJ is gay? Are we becoming a tabloid?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am in tears here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Jermaine would make a non very sexy woman <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> omg I am cracking up here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> my imagination has no limits <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    We are talking totally about Michael here. And no not one of you KNOWS that Michael was a womanizer etc....blah blah. No I do not KNOW Michael had a sex change but see what I mean about the topic. It cannot even be brought up without an argument and fussing. It cannot even be discussed without ridicule. Which is way wrong. I'm f*cking tired of being ridiculed here. I'm no better or worse than any one of you at investigating and what happened to leave nothing unexplored. What a bunch of Batman characters. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I agree with you.

It also passed my mind in the beginning that MJ was disguised as woman. It would be a good disguise.

And this quote of yours "what happened to leave nothing unexplored" is also right.
    This forum has a lot of theories and the MJ=woman in disguise makes more sense to me than many of the ones posted.

So I add myself to the "MJ can be disguised as a woman" group <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If he protects karen, who said about him this:

I don't trust karen Faye. Sorry she is not trusworthy. katherine loves Michael with all her heart. Michael showed how much he loved his mother. Where does she come out saying stupid things like that. Sorry but Jermaine is not too reliable either with all his slip ups..
  • By the way, I am not the only one who was blokcked by Jermaine. If he was with us (the believers) then why would he block us? Because it seems he's bothered with it.

MissChiviouss I am beyond insulted that a deadbeat like @jermjackson5 blocked me. Oh well....

Why would he block especially believers for talking about Michael being alive and being against Karen? The family supports the hoax my ass. I've seen it with my eyes.

I am going to tell you why he is blocking us. He knows that his brother is alive, and he knows we will make him slip up again. He is worried he will spill the beans. How many time he slipped up? Michael left way way before to the airport. This is it, but it is not it, wait for the final curtain. How many more do you need? He is just afraid of slipping up again. This is all common sense. I am on twitter, I read his postings but I replied once, I have no clue if he blocked me or not? Twitter seems a little complexed for me I am getting old <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Yeah I too don't get twitter....I've been on it a long time and never ever once got one back <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I too send to Jermaine...Tito...Jackie...did today and it apparently is not blocked. Don't say it is. Says following. So if I see anything good I'll post it...
    Do they ever reply to tweets?? I try to be real cute with my remarks to get one, and never do...
  • Now, im not defending Karen Faye.... but i am seeking the truth.

I have NEVER seen these tweets on this link: <!-- m -->http://xltweet.com/show/?id=54525C5D52<!-- m -->

I find it interesting they are not screenshots. Anyone could write that and make it up, that Karen tweeted these tweets. Without screenshots, i do not believe this was said.
  • a true friend: someone who was there for him and HIS interests at heart. Karen went everywhere. She was trusted. She was loved.

We shid take a breath and await facts before we judge. Karen faye was a true friend to Michael. He knew it. We know it. Please understand this.

It upsets me--it wid upset Michael--seeing @wingheart vilified by some based on selective, out of context quote from a police report.
  • I guess what we need to do to get some answers is to get the bee with honey not with vinegar. We spread love and so forth just like I did this morning, He did not block me. Do not talk about the hoax, get close to him in a kind way, and than you try to find out discreatly about Michael. I am trying this and see where it will bring me. Blessings.
    We are talking totally about Michael here. And no not one of you KNOWS that Michael was a womanizer etc....blah blah. No I do not KNOW Michael had a sex change but see what I mean about the topic. It cannot even be brought up without an argument and fussing. It cannot even be discussed without ridicule. Which is way wrong. I'm f*cking tired of being ridiculed here. I'm no better or worse than any one of you at investigating and what happened to leave nothing unexplored. What a bunch of Batman characters. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I agree with you.

It also passed my mind in the beginning that MJ was disguised as woman. It would be a good disguise.

And this quote of yours "what happened to leave nothing unexplored" is also right.
    This forum has a lot of theories and the MJ=woman in disguise makes more sense to me than many of the ones posted.

So I add myself to the "MJ can be disguised as a woman" group <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Not going back to that discussion but I think you didn't read the first post of Nefari. She wasn't talking about a woman disguise, she was talking about a sex change! I think you missed the point Gema.
    By the way, I am not the only one who was blokcked by Jermaine. If he was with us (the believers) then why would he block us? Because it seems he's bothered with it.

Because you spread HATE, not because you believe. Jermaine is right to block everyone who is ranting and judging.

yes, believer or non-believer Jermaine started to block everyone who writes hateful things about Karen Fake. I do not understand the reason why he suddenly started to protect that woman. What made her precious all of a sudden? That's interesting.
    I am not fond of Karen either. In fact, I unfollowed her months ago because she annoyed the shit out of me. But it is not up to me to jusge her. She might be playing a role. Imagine how many non-believers follow her and trust her. The moment that Karen will turn around being a believer, people will be shocked. Not saying she IS in the hoax, because she might as well not know a thing, but as long as we don't know, it is not up to us to judge her. Jermaine is totally right blocking anyone who is judgemental.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I am not fond of Karen either. In fact, I unfollowed her months ago because she annoyed the shit out of me. But it is not up to me to jusge her. She might be playing a role. Imagine how many non-believers follow her and trust her. The moment that Karen will turn around being a believer, people will be shocked. Not saying she IS in the hoax, because she might as well not know a thing, but as long as we don't know, it is not up to us to judge her. Jermaine is totally right blocking anyone who is judgemental.

Why did Jermaine send you a twitter message?

I sent him one and apparently that was something from their childhood so he replied to it. No clue why he deleted the tweet.

I sent him one and apparently that was something from their childhood so he replied to it. No clue why he deleted the tweet.

That was odd.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I think KF does rub alot of people the wrong way and if I was such a close friend of Michael's I would be keeping my mouth shut (unless of course it is in the script <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->. You take a look at Miko or others that are close to Mike, you don't see them going off on Michael's fans the way Karen has and does. No wonder people are so judgemental of her. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not sure why Jermaine is defending her so much. Sure she was a friend of MJ's but I think she can hold her own with Jermaine needing to step in??
    What I don´t get is that "those friends" tell private conversations in twitter making them public for every one to read. Would not be the most appropiate way to deal with serious matters to use a phone, sms, email?

We are all different and deal individually with certain issues but having Mj as a friend should be something kept private, as the Cascios did for many years i.e

I do not see Karen as Jermaine wants us to see her, not after reading her comments to fans, not after reading how she refers to her followers and not after finding out who she supports. Her account has too much hate written in itand that says a lot about her as a person. So, yes, I judge her under those terms....she made it public for all of us to see and read.
  • What purelove was saying makes sense. How come all of a sudden Jermaine has a change of heart towards Karen Faye? Well change of heart, meaning he is defending her in some way. I never heard him talking about her before. I guess we have some more investgations to do with Jermaine. I wrote to him, kind words, love words, we shall see what he will reply or if he will just toss me aside <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Did all of you get together in chat and decide to have an a$$hole convention or pass around freaking Nasty Pills or something?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG!! That's hilarious!! I try to stay far away from a$$hole conventions!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Only reason it was an a-hole convention was because we were trying to discuss Jermaine's cryptic and odd posts, exploring ANY possible thing that could be going on with Michael but there are some things here that are obviously forbidden to talk about. One is the kids having doubles and the other is my totally theory only posts that were bitched about by people who can't even handle discussing it. Gee if I didn't know better I would say some real homophobic people around here. If you do not want something discussed on this forum then make a set of rules about what is FORBIDDEN to discuss. That would be the thing to do in this case and post it HUGE where we all can see it.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Did all of you get together in chat and decide to have an a$$hole convention or pass around freaking Nasty Pills or something?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG!! That's hilarious!! I try to stay far away from a$$hole conventions!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> me too. If I want to hear from an a$$hole..I'll fart
  • aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!

Okay that was an attempt to deflate the angry humanoids and
    inject some humor....
    one of my none rant rants.
    [at least two of you' got it.....I think]

OR
    should I be runnnnnnnnnnnnning::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: for my life?

01f1601b648bcccbb67417ad0f1f10daa0fbfd2d.gif