Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Did all of you get together in chat and decide to have an a$$hole convention or pass around freaking Nasty Pills or something?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG!! That's hilarious!! I try to stay far away from a$$hole conventions!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> me too. If I want to hear from an a$$hole..I'll fart

OMG!! I'm rolling here!! Too funny!!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!

Okay that was an attempt to deflate the angry humanoids and
    inject some humor....
    one of my none rant rants.
    [at least two of you' got it.....I think]

OR
    should I be runnnnnnnnnnnnning::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: for my life?

01f1601b648bcccbb67417ad0f1f10daa0fbfd2d.gif

No need to run ......I got it!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

@nefari...I don't think you were part of the AHC...no worries....
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    He just said this

@dllzz Michael actually bided his time & chose his moments with dignity -- as we will. We don't need reminding our brother has passed
    about 1 hour ago via web in reply to dllzz

If you ask him and tell him about the hoax,he addresses the situation. He said we don't need reminding our brother has passed.. Probably that person asked him about him being alive. I just wanted to say that, and I am already feeling too bad, since too long, but I can only say that denying what is there as fact,the family can't lie forever, if they keep saying it, it really makes you wonder.. After 20 months, for me it can't go like "it's all a hoax" just because it's horrible to accept a murder..Because this is what I feel.
  • He just said this

@dllzz Michael actually bided his time & chose his moments with dignity -- as we will. We don't need reminding our brother has passed

If you ask him and tell him about the hoax,he addresses the situation. He said we don't need reminding our brother has passed.. Probably that person asked him about him being alive. I just wanted to say that, and I am already feeling too bad, since too long, but I can only say that denying what is there as fact,the family can't lie forever, if they keep saying it, it really makes you wonder.. After 20 months, for me it can't go like "it's all a hoax" just because it's horrible to accept a murder..Because this is what I feel.

Do you know what dllzz tweeted him? Her account is locked so cannot see.
    No, I don't know..
  • Jermaine has also tweeted this:

jermjackson5

@dllzz we understand the fans' love, passion, high-feelings and the need for truth, so know we seek the same thing x #truth
    If anyone would ask Jermaine why is he not addressing the hoax and say "people, there's no hoax, please understand". I can't do it, he blocked me. If he will see people asking him to address us and if he will literarily, then at least we will have a fact about this once and for all. Because they probably don't address the hoax because they have other things to do, more important than a fan site. But if they receive many requests maybe they will bother to answer
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If anyone would ask Jermaine why is he not addressing the hoax and say "people, there's no hoax, please understand". I can't do it, he blocked me. If he will see people asking him to address us and if he will literarily, then at least we will have a fact about this once and for all. Because they probably don't address the hoax because they have other things to do, more important than a fan site. But if they receive many requests maybe they will bother to answer
    Why annoy them with questions like that? We know it's a hoax. The family doesn't want to say it's not a hoax, that is why they never addressed it. It should also be logic to people that they won't go tweeting that it IS a hoax. So there is really no need in asking the question, it would only annoy them.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• If anyone would ask Jermaine why is he not addressing the hoax and say "people, there's no hoax, please understand". I can't do it, he blocked me. If he will see people asking him to address us and if he will literarily, then at least we will have a fact about this once and for all. Because they probably don't address the hoax because they have other things to do, more important than a fan site. But if they receive many requests maybe they will bother to answer
    Why annoy them with questions like that? We know it's a hoax. The family doesn't want to say it's not a hoax, that is why they never addressed it. It should also be logic to people that they won't go tweeting that it IS a hoax. So there is really no need in asking the question, it would only annoy them.

I agree with Souza. I already stated that we should just be nice to them reply what they write, DO NOT TALK about Michael's hoax, If that was your brother would you rat him out? I don't think so. Jermaine already slipped up a couple times. If we play smart we can befriend them and than we may probably find out some stuff. If we are too annoying they will block us all.
  • _Anna_ wrote:

I don't think it is smart to ask Jermaine about the hoax.He can't answer yes so what do you expect him to say?
    Of course he has to say MJ has passed but he knows we know better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    He just said this

The person who sent him the tweet and who he wrote this answer to is NOT a believer again Anna. She is in the Justice4MJ group. No need to be negative in everything you see and panic. And we shouldn't bother them asking about the hoax. They can not come up and say "yes this is a hoax", can they? We shouldn't expect them to say anything about the hoax as they did give many clues with their "slip-ups" already. We shouldn't push them to talk otherwise we can get very negative replies like he is gone for real.
  • He just said this

The person who sent him the tweet and who he wrote this answer to is NOT a believer again Anna. She is in the Justice4MJ group. No need to be negative in everything you see and panic. And we shouldn't bother them asking about the hoax. They can not come up and say "yes this is a hoax", can they? We shouldn't expect them to say anything about the hoax as they did give many clues with their "slip-ups" already. We shouldn't push them to talk otherwise we can get very negative replies like he is gone for real.

Can you tell us what dllzz tweeted to Jermaine? x
    Can you tell us what dllzz tweeted to Jermaine? x

I do not follow that person as I do not follow any non-believers but her description is this:

Michael you gave us your all,you owe us nothing.The world owes you everything,we will speak out against lies+LIARS & fight 4 all encompassing justice! <!-- m -->http://mjfansboycottsony.weebly.com/index.html<!-- m -->

That's the reason why I wrote that she is a non-believer. And btw a non-believer is forcing Jerm to tell that this is not a hoax. If he wanted to address about the hoax he would have written to this person who keeps on asking him to tell that this is not a hoax. Here are the tweets:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 then why are so many hoax forums on the web?WHY don't you act like a man and say it?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you make a public statement about this false death hoax?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you have a piece of heart and stop the pain of these people who in vain hope Michael is alive?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 You simply cannot deny the fact that you all know about the death hoax forums

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply ignore all those people and just BECAUSE of THIS they keep believing he is alive,for almost 2 years!!!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 when there's a huge and grave problem among his fans.They believe he is ALIVE,you know what that implies?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it implies SUFFERING and it implies 20 months of daily searching in finding cluse to keep up their hope

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it means 20 months of spending their time on forums,talking and analysing hoping like IDIOTS he might be alive

_William62_: @jermjackson5 and YOU? YOU simply do not care about it. You simply do not care
    The person is pressuring Jerm. I wonder if he is going to write something to him.

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply stay and enjoy it,perhaps. Why don't you make a public statement?why don't you say:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 "People, there's no death hoax! There's nothing like that,everything was invented by YOU". SAY it!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 Do you have the courage to say it? Do you??? Do you!!?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 Do you have the heart to tell the truth to these people who believe Michael is alive and will come back?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 do you think,1 second of your life about the struggle these ppl are passing through since almost 2 years?in LIE

_William62_: @jermjackson5 do you think of this, jermaine?Did you Jackson FAMILY ever think of this?
  • Ok, thankyou PureLove. Appreciated. x

If anyone has access to dllzz account and can post what she asked Jermaine, that would be bosting. xx
    Ok, thankyou PureLove. Appreciated. x

If anyone has access to dllzz account and can post what she asked Jermaine, that would be bosting. xx

No problem hun. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I realized that this william person made the tweets at the same time with dllzz 3 hours ago. I'm sure that Jermaine read his tweets too but he didn't reply back. So this is good news. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Can you tell us what dllzz tweeted to Jermaine? x

I do not follow that person as I do not follow any non-believers but her description is this:

Michael you gave us your all,you owe us nothing.The world owes you everything,we will speak out against lies+LIARS & fight 4 all encompassing justice! <!-- m -->http://mjfansboycottsony.weebly.com/index.html<!-- m -->

That's the reason why I wrote that she is a non-believer. And btw a non-believer is forcing Jerm to tell that this is not a hoax. If he wanted to address about the hoax he would have written to this person who keeps on asking him to tell that this is not a hoax. Here are the tweets:

_William62_: @jermjackson5 then why are so many hoax forums on the web?WHY don't you act like a man and say it?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you make a public statement about this false death hoax?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 why don't you have a piece of heart and stop the pain of these people who in vain hope Michael is alive?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 You simply cannot deny the fact that you all know about the death hoax forums

_William62_: @jermjackson5 you simply ignore all those people and just BECAUSE of THIS they keep believing he is alive,for almost 2 years!!!

_William62_: @jermjackson5 when there's a huge and grave problem among his fans.They believe he is ALIVE,you know what that implies?

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it implies SUFFERING and it implies 20 months of daily searching in finding cluse to keep up their hope

_William62_: @jermjackson5 it means 20 months of spending their time on forums,talking and analysing hoping like IDIOTS he might be alive

_William62_: @jermjackson5 and YOU? YOU simply do not care about it. You simply do not care

I wonder if this person is not among us.. She or he knows exactly what we are writting. I guess she is forcing him to slip up again. Maybe she or he should say why did you say airport instead of hospital???
  • He twitted this:
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    @ @dllzz Michael actually bided his time & chose his moments with dignity -- as we will. We don't need reminding our brother has passed

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    @dllzz we understand the fans' love, passion, high-feelings and the need for truth, so know we seek the same thing
  • Well, that was clear as mudd. So, if the hoax isn't what is happening- why would Jermaine not just say so? I mean, how hard us it to say, there is no hoax, Michael is dead?
    Hence, I still believe...
  • Well, that was clear as mudd. So, if the hoax isn't what is happening- why would Jermaine not just say so? I mean, how hard us it to say, there is no hoax, Michael is dead?

look what he replied to this person: jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    @ @dllzz one day, beyond the day of justice, we shall all reach a true and final understanding of everything
    Well, that was clear as mudd. So, if the hoax isn't what is happening- why would Jermaine not just say so? I mean, how hard us it to say, there is no hoax, Michael is dead?

Exactly. After getting all those tweets, if Michael was gone for real Jermaine would have definitely written that there is not a hoax and he is dead. Why wouldn't he write an answer back?

Exactly. After getting all those tweets, if Michael was gone for real Jermaine would have definitely written that there is not a hoax and he is dead. Why wouldn't he write an answer back?

Suspense I guess. He wants to make us squerm...
    Well, that was clear as mudd. So, if the hoax isn't what is happening- why would Jermaine not just say so? I mean, how hard us it to say, there is no hoax, Michael is dead?

Suspense I guess. He wants to make us squerm...

No, I think it is simply because this is a hoax and Michael is so very much alive. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

look what he replied to this person: jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    @ @dllzz one day, beyond the day of justice, we shall all reach a true and final understanding of everything

BEYOND THE DAY OF JUSTICE???? Well, THAT was interesting. Makes me think the "truth" will come out after the verdict.
    I could not resist and tweeted the chick back since when it was cool to harass Michael's family for a point that was not made. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I get evil that way.
    I love how these people hate on everyone around them JUST to disprove the hoax.
    And yes, the family could just step up and aks fans to stop with the hoax talk. If he is dead- there is notihng for them to gain by having people believing in a hoax. Well, I can only speak for myself, but my love for Michael would be the same, as would be my interest in him, his music, etc....
    Jermain, once again, gives a great clue.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I love Jermaine! I don't normally follow Twitter stuff, normally they're too cryptic and open to too many interpretations, but somehow I get what Jermaine says in his!