Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth. Your support in the meantime means everything

7hours ago
  • # Minor leaks have never been known to turn a tide : ) about 3 hours ago via web

@MJJ777HeTheWo couldn't agree more. I don't listen to "tittle-tattle". I listen to what my brother told me in life
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    # Minor leaks have never been known to turn a tide : ) about 3 hours ago via web

@MJJ777HeTheWo couldn't agree more. I don't listen to "tittle-tattle". I listen to what my brother told me in life

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    Minor leaks have never been known to turn a tide : )

What leaks is he talking about? anyone knows?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Jermaine Jacksons latest tweets:

What our mother is doing stems from love for a son she lost. She's doing this with a good heart, and is doing her best. Pls support her.
    19 minutes ago via web

Re AEG lawsuit. We're seeking justice with the best team. All cases face certain hurdles. It's time for faith not defeatism
    31 minutes ago via web
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm missing old Jermaine when he was making amazing slip-ups. But I think his part is over.
  • I'm missing old Jermaine when he was making amazing slip-ups. But I think his part is over.

i think he got into trouble by the family.. so no more slip ups... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • perhaps there never were any slip-ups, we might have read too much into somethings that might just have been simple mistakes? Idk, just trying to put two sides to everything...
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    This is not coooool <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->((((( What do you make of a statement like THIS?

what wld have Michael turn in his grave is not the love his children receive, but the fact the mother he loved dearly is so readily attacked
    This is not coooool <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->((((( What do you make of a statement like THIS?

what wld have Michael turn in his grave is not the love his children receive, but the fact the mother he loved dearly is so readily attacked

Re AEG lawsuit. We're seeking justice with the best team. All cases face certain hurdles. It's time for faith not defeatism

DebbieforMJ appreciated : ) people fail to see the bigger -- and private -- picture; they're too busy picking holes in the smallest one
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

What WOULD HAVE ....

If he were dead that is. Read and see <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

What WOULD HAVE ....

Get cha' girl <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This is not coooool <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->((((( What do you make of a statement like THIS?

What WOULD HAVE ....

That's what I was thinking by reading that!
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Probably nothing but this tweet was interesting considering the Dodo's latest adventures. lol

@jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    "In Harmony, together we'll join hands and sing of love across the land". From 2300 Jackson St #Family 26 Feb via web
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Probably nothing but this tweet was interesting considering the Dodo's latest adventures. lol

@jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    "In Harmony, together we'll join hands and sing of love across the land". From 2300 Jackson St #Family 26 Feb via web

I thought the same. Dodo is in Gary and Jermaine made this tweet. It's interesting.
  • # @harrisonfunk thanku for the retweets my friend! You always remind me of happy memories... about 7 hours ago via web in reply to harrisonfunk

@maninthe777 thanku for ur concern & support. I can't dignify certain reactions with a response, and there is a time for truth... about 11 hours ago via web in reply to maninthe777

@luvntheJack5ons messages like that keep ME young : ) #
    #

@Kristy_Flowers managing to relax a bit after working in studio in both Paris & Dubai. Home's in sight... 28 February 2011 10:02:55 via web in reply to Kristy_Flowers

@KJ_Hendena I'm well, thank u for asking and @DanubeSerri_ I see all your tweets, even if I can't reply to every one ; ) 28 February 2011 09:50:16 via web in reply to KJ_Hendena

43 years ago! ; ) Wow RT @Jackson5abc 43 years ago...On Feb 14 1968, the Jackson 5 won Superdog Finals in Amateur Night at the Apollo! 28 February 2011 09:46:27 via web in reply to Jackson5abc

@GentleScorpion Twitter won't help you sleep. I know that much! Sweet dreams : ) 28 February 2011 09:40:32 via web in reply to GentleScorpion

@ShellandMark01 thank you! -- and I send prayers to all three of you #
    #

So Celine Dion sang 'Smile' at #Oscars -- special song. Remember her singing 'Power of Love' at Jackson Family Honors '94 -- special night 28 February 2011 09:31:54 via web

@KarlaJorge We are trying our best. But you, and we, shall ultimately have the final say. His fans & family remain one voice 27 February 2011 23:08:29 via web in reply to KarlaJorge

@KarlaJorge I agree, many things need to be examined & understood. The expectation of immediate answers is frustrated by a due legal process 27 February 2011 23:06:17 via web in reply to KarlaJorge

@KarlaJorge I wish we cld stop all lies, poison documentaries & defense painting its inevitable allegations 27 February 2011 23:05:16 via web in reply to KarlaJorge

Who does life take seriously? Those who scream & rage & vent? Or those who speak calmly, with love, with wisdom, in truth...

# @DebbieforMJ We'll always be there to defend Michael. In death as in life, even when water professes to know him better than blood 27 February 2011 12:55:05 via web in reply to DebbieforMJ

@rthomas79 no need for apologies, and I respect such a mature and heartfelt argument. Just know we hear you : ) 27 February 2011 12:51:31 via web in reply to rthomas79

@Jack5onWarriors thankyou for reminding everyone of Michael's words about his family 27 February 2011 12:46:43 via web in reply to Jack5onWarriors

Bless u. The defense aint over! RT @Jack5onWarriors Jermaine defending Michael b4 Twitter & b4 "justice" groups existed <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/hpnfsp<!-- m --> 27 February 2011 12:44:40 via web in reply to Jack5onWarriors

It's already tomorrow in Dubai! Goodnight all : ) 26 February 2011 21:43:28 via web

@bluegangstaa I always will be a truth-teller, and thank you #
    #

@MJJPEACE i hear you, and I do see the difference btwn those who mean well, and those who are needlessly vitriolic. With love 26 February 2011 21:32:47 via web in reply to MJJPEACE

@bluegangstaa nothing's "too hard" ; ) and truth always wins... 9:30 PM Feb 26th via web

@blttrox I remember visiting the steel works at Xmas with my brothers & Joseph. Made us rehearse harder!!! ; ) 9:21 PM Feb 26th via web in reply to blttrox

@MJNA I hear you. Now pls hear me: I will defend my mother whenever she comes under attack, like any son should. As Michael would 9:17 PM Feb 26th via web in reply to MJNA

@blttrox so we share the same memory lane : ) thank you Barb! 9:11 PM Feb 26th via web in reply to blttrox

to the compassionate majority, thank you for your unstinting love, support, understanding...and retweets! With love : )
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    We all know what happened last time he made an announcement

jermjackson5 I've important news to share. Soon. Stay tuned. It's time for our one voice to be heard...
    about 1 hour ago via web
  • I just saw this. Was wondering myself. Hm - I know what I want this to be about wishful thinking wise...but who knows.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Jermaine sure knows how to crank up the suspense and keep us hanging on...we're waiting Jerm, out with it!!
  • He ran out of the shoe-polish? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

*sorry if I offended someone*
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm sure he has a sense of humour Susie
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm sure he has a sense of humour Susie

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I guess it's about his new comeback album. I've read at the official forum that:
    Jackson told Gulf News that the album will have Middle Eastern and Asian influences

Jermaine Jackson collaborated with musicians like Adnan Sami and Sonu Nigam on the album.Image Credit: Gulf News Archive

Dubai: Jermaine Jackson, whose own attributes were often overlooked due to the phenomenal success of his brother Michael and sister Janet, is set to release his first solo album in 19 years, with several of the tracks having being recorded in Dubai.

Jackson told Gulf News that the album will have Middle Eastern and Asian influences while retaining its R & B core.

"I hope people will enjoy listening to my new songs just as much as I have enjoyed recording them," said Jackson, who was a surprise visitor to Meydan Racecourse on Thursday night.

"I've collaborated with musicians like Adnan Sami and Sonu Nigam on the album which will have a fair share of contemporary Middle Eastern and Asian rhythms. We hope to release the album this summer."

In the last 70s and early 80s Jermaine and his brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael were The Jackson 5, a pop-music phenomena that remains till now one of the most successful and best selling music bands of all times.

source gulfnews
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    (merge)
  • Jermaine sure knows how to crank up the suspense and keep us hanging on...we're waiting Jerm, out with it!!

Unless he slips up first
  • This is Jermaine latest tweet.
    I've important news to share. Soon. Stay tuned. It's time for our one voice to be heard...

Who is a one voice, can it be Michael??