Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• mdcmdc Posts: 343
    @jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    All will be announced tomorrow: 2pm UK time, 9am US EST, 6am PCT #youarenotalone
    1 hour ago via web
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is Jermaine latest tweet.
    I've important news to share. Soon. Stay tuned. It's time for our one voice to be heard...

Who is a one voice, can it be Michael??

I don't think so. It can be something about him or the Jacksons but not about Michael. But let's wait and see what he says.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Darn, I'll be at work... Sounds like something big, but the family has tweeted like that before and nothing, so let's see what he will announce.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    This is Jermaine latest tweet.
    I've important news to share. Soon. Stay tuned. It's time for our one voice to be heard...

Who is a one voice, can it be Michael??

Curious about 'one voice' .....Hmmmm. Not gonna get my hopes up though! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Jermaine is in London and will make announcements today !
    <!-- m -->http://www.jackson-source.com/news/416- ... nouncement<!-- m -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    jermjackson5 stay tuned today #youarenotalone 10 minutes ago via web
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I hope is something related to Michael´s trial.
    How the world news looks today I can´t feel motivated to hear "I have a new album coming".
  • I hope is something related to Michael´s trial.
    How the world news looks today I can´t feel motivated to hear "I have a new album coming".

Me too ! But i am sure that it was such like that... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    This was the great news he was talking about. He just posted it. I don't understand these type of things..... another memory book. Another in memoriam. I am full of it, it makes my stommach turn upside down

<!-- m -->http://www.harpercollins.co.uk/News_and ... CHAEL.aspx<!-- m -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I can't go on like this, it's all a lie, and we are the blind. This is exactly how I feel.

Why would he keep repeating this if it wasn't true, they said it thousands of times already. Why repeating it if it's not true?

"We cannot bring our brother back but we can ensure his legacy is never forgotten in a book that commemorates his life – and says the things he never got the chance to say"
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    His turn: Jermaine Jackson has book deal
    Associated Press - 1 hour, 4 minutes ago

NEW YORK - A long-rumored memoir by Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine is finally coming out.

Touchstone announced Wednesday that Jermaine Jackson's "You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eye" will be released this fall. Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, promises a "faithful and loving portrait," but one with "no subject off limits."

Jackson spoke in 2003 of wanting to write a memoir and reports surfaced again after Michael's death, in 2009.

Sisters Janet Jackson and La Toya Jackson also have books out this year.
  • kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    Are they all going to write books?!? I guess I will have to read them all just to find the inconsistencies in their stories. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> At least my summer reading won't go to the wayside.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    I can't go on like this, it's all a lie, and we are the blind. This is exactly how I feel.

Why would he keep repeating this if it wasn't true, they said it thousands of times already. Why repeating it if it's not true?

"We cannot bring our brother back but we can ensure his legacy is never forgotten in a book that commemorates his life – and says the things he never got the chance to say"

Anna, I agree with what you are saying in that these roller-coaster tidbits of news that we receive each week regarding a death hoax is really difficult to take and not a very fun "game". However, looking at Jermaine's book in a circumstantially objective manner (i.e., in combination with a death hoax), if Michael had written the same book before June 25, 2009, it would more than likely, for the most part, have been dissected, analyzed, and ultimately spun in a negative light by the MSM, naysayers, and haters, and in turn been believed by the general public. Not saying that Jermaine's book won't receive some of that same treatment, but I for one, think that a book written about Michael by Jermaine will be viewed in a more objective light, particularly under the circumstances.

On another note, it's no secret that the BeLIEvers have grown to number in the thousands. That said, if Michael were truly gone, it would be extremely cruel of the Jackson family to not directly and conclusively set us straight by saying something along the lines of "for all of you who have come to believe in the rumor that Michael faked his death, we're sorry, but he really did pass away on June 25, 2009." To my knowledge, the Jackson family has not done anything of that nature, and consequently, that fact remains the greatest encouragement to MJ fans and BeLIEvers.

Anna, I agree with what you are saying in that these roller-coaster tidbits of news that we receive each week regarding a death hoax is really difficult to take and not a very fun "game". However, looking at Jermaine's book in a circumstantially objective manner (i.e., in combination with a death hoax), if Michael had written the same book before June 25, 2009, it would more than likely, for the most part, have been dissected, analyzed, and ultimately spun in a negative light by the MSM, naysayers, and haters, and in turn been believed by the general public. Not saying that Jermaine's book won't receive some of that same treatment, but I for one, think that a book written about Michael by Jermaine will be viewed in a more objective light, particularly under the circumstances.

On another note, it's no secret that the BeLIEvers have grown to number in the thousands. That said, if Michael were truly gone, it would be extremely cruel of the Jackson family to not directly and conclusively set us straight by saying something along the lines of "for all of you who have come to believe in the rumor that Michael faked his death, we're sorry, but he really did pass away on June 25, 2009." To my knowledge, the Jackson family has not done anything of that nature, and consequently, that fact remains the greatest encouragement to MJ fans and BeLIEvers.

And Anna, if the family came out and said that Michael really did pass away... us believers would say...not Michael Joe, or only the professional Michael, or the other dead son Brandon is the "dead son"..we'd still find ways around it. We will never believe he's DEAD. Just like how many believers in Elvis being alive? I think if the family ever did that, we'd just have to face facts, that probably he wants to stay gone. Not dead. Just dead, to the world.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    His latest twitts

thanku for ur love & support. this project -- and doing justice to Michael's memory and the truth -- is very important to me
    about 1 hour ago via web

a book stands the test of time, and can provide an eternal & final understanding of who my brother was, what he stood for, and what he faced
    about 1 hour ago via web

I can't understand why they are messing with us like this. He keeps talking about him in the past and I see believers tweeted to him about Michael being alive, so I take this as an answer to us. I can't see anything good in this and I don't know why do we deserve to be the ones they have been messing with for 20 months. Just say it straight forward and stop this madness. I reached to believe they are so cruel that they enjoy messing with us, and not saying it straight to get it once and for all
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    His latest twitts

thanku for ur love & support. this project -- and doing justice to Michael's memory and the truth -- is very important to me
    about 1 hour ago via web

a book stands the test of time, and can provide an eternal & final understanding of who my brother was, what he stood for, and what he faced
    about 1 hour ago via web

I can't understand why they are messing with us like this. He keeps talking about him in the past and I see believers tweeted to him about Michael being alive, so I take this as an answer to us. I can't see anything good in this and I don't know why do we deserve to be the ones they have been messing with for 20 months. Just say it straight forward and stop this madness. I reached to believe they are so cruel that they enjoy messing with us, and not saying it straight to get it once and for all

Anna, I agree with you, I remember him tweeting 'The best is yet to come' and many more of these cryptic 'announcements' and making his well-known 'slip ups'. Anything to stay in the news? Tributes (never came), judging dance-shows, writing books, appearing in talkshows, memorial show, aawwww, I can't believe this is happening. And we are the fools in the end (which I hope not). Why not address the rumours, tell the fans there is no hoax and that we must let Michael go. I'm so disappointed, but.....it's my own fault/choice.
    Do we still have to stay positive, I don't know. Maybe I should move this post to the Negative Thread <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Well, I still believe Michael is alive, but I'm mad because I feel they are messing with our feelings. Blaaaaaaaahhhh.
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    I do think of gathering many but many people - and I do know how to do this- to start a flood towards all of them until they will finally address us and tell us if the hoax is only imagination (which I start to think it is). I won't withdraw. I'll do this and no one can stop it. I am at one point to explode when I see how they enjoy messing with human's feelings. I explode! That was it. No way back
    Well, I still believe Michael is alive, but I'm mad because I feel they are messing with our feelings. Blaaaaaaaahhhh.

Or, maybe it's a family hoax for sure. Maybe they didn't rescue him, he rescued them. We know the bro's musical career had been gone for awhile. Now they are not only reviving Michael's bank, but "look, bro's this will help us all. You can write books about me and when I come back, we can have a huge family show (or tour as Jackie was saying on the online radio show could be happening after everyone finishes their own projects right now)". Really build up the entire Jackson bank accts.
  • Has twitter crashed? I cant get on it to look at this.

Or, maybe it's a family hoax for sure. Maybe they didn't rescue him, he rescued them. We know the bro's musical career had been gone for awhile. Now they are not only reviving Michael's bank, but "look, bro's this will help us all. You can write books about me and when I come back, we can have a huge family show (or tour as Jackie was saying on the online radio show could be happening after everyone finishes their own projects right now)". Really build up the entire Jackson bank accts.

O yeah, a hoax it certainly is. And your explanation is telling. But...I'm not so sure about Michael's coming back anymore. And yeah, they are really building up their bank accounts. On the cost of what? They used the grief and sadness and hope from fans all over the world. But we are never able to accuse them of that, because they can say we built the hoax in our own minds and they have NEVER, ever addressed the hoax. No, they 'slipped up' and made 'announcements' like 'Very important news to share'. Yeah right, the next IN MEMORIAM book. THAT'S what we all have been waiting for.......
    I agree with you, MICHAEL rescued them, big time. Hugs to you.
    I do think of gathering many but many people - and I do know how to do this- to start a flood towards all of them until they will finally address us and tell us if the hoax is only imagination (which I start to think it is). I won't withdraw. I'll do this and no one can stop it. I am at one point to explode when I see how they enjoy messing with human's feelings. I explode! That was it. No way back

Very good idea! Are you going to do this on twitter (I'm not on twitter <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    His latest twitts

about 1 hour ago via web

about 1 hour ago via web

Anna, please, don´t feel that bad.
    I understand why you feel this way. When I talk about the hoax to other people and explain how the family is not answering directly about the faked death, people answer me that going on not telling fans that is not a hoax is just a way to live on MJ´s fans. This view is cruel, but can be situation.

I still believe that all the books coming out from the family members lately are a must for peope to understand who Michael is from the family perspective. So far, we just had strangers writing about Michael, and La Toya´s book was not the best representing Michael.

You are not the kind that would stick to anyone elses opinion but your own <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Don´t let this situation push you down and shake your balance causing you pain and desperation.

You are free to change your mind from believing MJ is alive to not to believe it, but that decision must come from you, not from the family, not from us.

Hope you feel better soon.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I am so going to read that book! That is of course IF it will ever be publisheed, we all know what happened to his memorial concert, and the second one. But if the book is real, I am sure it will be an interesting read. I'm afraid it will be heart breaking as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Well this book is set to be released in Fall (November?) 2011... maybe that the BAM will already have occured. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- m -->http://in.reuters.com/article/2011/03/1 ... 6320110316<!-- m -->