Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I've kept a dignified silence for 7 yrs in the interests of my children re the child support case. Sadly, that's not been reciprocated...
    It is a private matter, but I'm not having the lie continue that I do not financially support my children. I do. I have. I always will...
    But there's is a difference btwn providing reasonable child support (on top of rent/clothes/education) and being held to ransom...
    I'll be saying nothing else on this matter, but thank you for the support & love you good people have expressed x

I doubt people will now stop bashing Jermaine, but I can imagine he's done with the bias.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I've kept a dignified silence for 7 yrs in the interests of my children re the child support case. Sadly, that's not been reciprocated...
    It is a private matter, but I'm not having the lie continue that I do not financially support my children. I do. I have. I always will...
    But there's is a difference btwn providing reasonable child support (on top of rent/clothes/education) and being held to ransom...
    I'll be saying nothing else on this matter, but thank you for the support & love you good people have expressed x

I doubt people will now stop bashing Jermaine, but I can imagine he's done with the bias.

If his children are of an adult age, they should look for a job. He does not need to support them vitam eternam.. If he pays the necessities, that is enough they can find a job like any other kids who would like to buy clothing etc... They are not any different than another child.
  • I've kept a dignified silence for 7 yrs in the interests of my children re the child support case. Sadly, that's not been reciprocated...

get the feeling he is making this statement with the intention of backing it up with some proof that it is true. just my feeling
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It’s probably not the children who’s doing the bitching.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thanks for the tip!! I found the cover!
    michael-jackson-entertainment-weekly-cover-i.jpg
    51CwhZBhlsL._SS500_.jpg

Imo, many references of MJ comes with past imaes like this because it represents time before the media circus.

Look how dark Michael's hand is on the cover of the book compared to the cover of the magazine. There is a huge difference in coloration between his face and hand. There's also a huge difference in the size of the hand. Or am I just imagining things? I wonder if it means anything?
  • Thanks for the tip!! I found the cover!
    51CwhZBhlsL._SS500_.jpg

Imo, many references of MJ comes with past imaes like this because it represents time before the media circus.

Look how dark Michael's hand is on the cover of the book compared to the cover of the magazine. There is a huge difference in coloration between his face and hand. There's also a huge difference in the size of the hand. Or am I just imagining things? I wonder if it means anything?

No, anewfan - you are not imagining it. It does look slightly larger and definitely darker. When I saw it I thought of Dr Murray.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for the tip!! I found the cover!
    51CwhZBhlsL._SS500_.jpg

No, anewfan - you are not imagining it. It does look slightly larger and definitely darker. When I saw it I thought of Dr Murray.

A bit like this pic?

Dr.%20Conrad%20Murray%20is%20the%20cardiologist%20who%20reportedly%20was%20in%20Michael%20Jackson%27s%20Los%20Angeles%20mansion%20when%20the%20entertainer%20collapsed.%5B5%5D.jpg
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    There's also a difference between the shirt's colours in the book and magazine.

It's a lot brighter in the magazine.. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Another article on Jermaine's court ordered support.
    he's "not rich like Michael was"...
    <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... -pay-80000<!-- m -->
  • Thanks for the tip!! I found the cover!
    51CwhZBhlsL._SS500_.jpg

A bit like this pic?

Dr.%20Conrad%20Murray%20is%20the%20cardiologist%20who%20reportedly%20was%20in%20Michael%20Jackson%27s%20Los%20Angeles%20mansion%20when%20the%20entertainer%20collapsed.%5B5%5D.jpg

Yes, Gema, that's it. Although it's the wrong hand they have similar poses with their thumbs. Interesting.
  • here are the hands side by side.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    They just photoshopped it to be darker because they want to remember Michael as what he used to be back in time. (?)

Why would it be Murray's hand anyways? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • They just photoshopped it to be darker because they want to remember Michael as what he used to be back in time. (?)

Why would it be Murray's hand anyways? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Hi - stranger things have happened. Dr Murray is sometimes photographed light and sometimes darker. His hand in his photo is slightly lighter than other pictures of him. I have no idea why they'd use Murray's hand (if they did at all) but anything is possible, I suppose.

It is odd that his hand would be darker in Jermaine's book cover photo than in the original.

Blessings.
    It's simply that one of the pics is darker with less color. Besides that, they're identical.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Still, the use of 80´s pics of Michael intrigues me. Even the album Michael shows an 80´s Michael.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    here are the hands side by side.
    The thumb nails look just the same to me. But, we know, Michael's didn't look that way anymore as he aged and his skin got lighter.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    @jermjackson5 I worry bout the way @wingheart Karen Faye is feeling atm. Plz help her c MJ fans love her 4 her cause she was true to MJ?
    about 4 hours ago via web

@SonjaMilliken Karen is strong & wise enough. She doesn't need to justify her true closeness to Michael. He knew it. Nothing else matters
    about 4 hours ago via web in reply to SonjaMilliken

If anyone understands this, feel free to say, because to me, Jermaine's extreme support of Karen is beyond my comprehension, considering how she bashed and probably still bashes people like crazy, and how she acts like an adolescent over Michael and you know the rest.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @jermjackson5 I worry bout the way @wingheart Karen Faye is feeling atm. Plz help her c MJ fans love her 4 her cause she was true to MJ?
    about 4 hours ago via web

@SonjaMilliken Karen is strong & wise enough. She doesn't need to justify her true closeness to Michael. He knew it. Nothing else matters
    about 4 hours ago via web in reply to SonjaMilliken

If anyone understands this, feel free to say, because to me, Jermaine's extreme support of Karen is beyond my comprehension, considering how she bashed and probably still bashes people like crazy, and how she acts like an adolescent over Michael and you know the rest.

I do not get why of a sudden he wants to protect Karen Fake person. Didn't he read the things she wrote about the family? I do not believe that he's protecting Fake to keep his enemy closer. Why would they need her? I do not get this family any more. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    I do not get why of a sudden he wants to protect Karen Fake person. Didn't he read the things she wrote about the family? I do not believe that he's protecting Fake to keep his enemy closer. Why would they need her? I do not get this family any more. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I agree...

I think this is all part of the plan. After watching Karen's fake cry because she had to do his make-up when he died, I knew she must be acting. There also was no dead body to begin with, so where does her story come from? Either that or she is completely delusional, which I doubt.

• I think this is all part of the plan. After watching Karen's fake cry because she had to do his make-up when he died, I knew she must be acting. There also was no dead body to begin with, so where does her story come from? Either that or she is completely delusional, which I doubt.

So do you think she knows MJ is alive?

I think this is all part of the plan. After watching Karen's fake cry because she had to do his make-up when he died, I knew she must be acting. There also was no dead body to begin with, so where does her story come from? Either that or she is completely delusional, which I doubt.

So do you think she knows MJ is alive?

Yes, or someone really fooled her. How can she do make-up of a corpse that doesn't exsist? And would Karen be fooled by a dummy or double, after being his make-up artist for so long? Sounds strange to me.

The only way she doesn't know, if when she was asked to tell people she did his make-up, while she never did. I don't know what the purpose of that would be, but it's a possibility.

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Again

@jermjackson5 "if she wants to believe she was close to him,then it's ok"- Dileo about Karen Faye.Don't u feel bad to say such things,Jerm?
    about 9 hours ago via web in reply to jermjackson5

@_Catherine1969_ i can only account for what my brother told me, not others. I'm sorry if you can't accept that
    about 2 hours ago via web in reply to _Catherine1969_
  • Jermaine just tweeted he was on the phone with a publisher in London. He wonders about it being sunny there and could "here."

My first thought: Oh, Dodo (who now is also in London) is Jermaine's publisher... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

England is a busy place these days...
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I believe that Karen somehow is involved in the hoax. To be honest I don't know what to think about her, it's a feeling I have. Just like Conrad Murray is the fall guy I get the impression she is the one who has to stir things up, maybe to confuse , but why, I can only guess. We all know Michael loves the controversy and to shock people, so that could be one of his reasons.mw_hmmm.gif