Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    :cry:
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    I hadn't wished to address this, because I find it hard to accept that people think this way, but...
    32 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

it saddens me to read tweets that believe Michael is still alive. He is not. Pls stop hurting yourselves with this false belief
    30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

i have compassion for those whose denial misinforms them, but this increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one. love you all

WHAT IS THIS???????????????? <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Remember Souza said the family will be attacking the hoax near the end...now one of them are

He says that we are not supposed hurt ourselves, HE SAYS THAT NOW. 2 YEARS! 2 YEARS ! 2 YEARS! AND ONLY NOW HE REALIZED THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE US? WHAT A JOKE? IF THERE WAS NO HOAX, THEY WOULD STOP IT RIGHT THERE IN JULY 2009!!!
  • :cry:
    I hadn't wished to address this, because I find it hard to accept that people think this way, but...
    32 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

it saddens me to read tweets that believe Michael is still alive. He is not. Pls stop hurting yourselves with this false belief
    30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

i have compassion for those whose denial misinforms them, but this increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one. love you all

WHAT IS THIS???????????????? <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

i was just about to post that. that being said, i think he's being bothered by a lot of questions regarding the hoax. lets face it here, do you honestly think he would come right out and say "yep yep, there's some truth to the fact the this might be a hoax"? obviously not. don't panic. i believe that he has notice people are complaining the fact that the family seems too quiet about not answering anything hoax related. if that's the case, i want him to say that teddy riley is a a poser and he is lying. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> joe did address it too. so no worries <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> well at least i'm not. shamone! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
    What's going on????
    A lot of people pissed off with TS, trial was delayed, now Jermain says that we are stupid believing in HOAX. For the last 3 days i was UP and DOWN, UP and DOWN and all of that at the same time <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    shamone! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

That made me laugh so hard! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

You see, i need help <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> or just do this <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    He also retweeted Piers Morgan:
    "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• shamone! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

That made me laugh so hard! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

You see, i need help <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> or just do this <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

<!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> no problem. and you shouldn't be scared. i'm usually a person that gives up hope but for whatever reason, i've stuck to my guts and i really really believe that teddy riley is genuine and truthful. keep the faith honey.
    He also retweeted Piers Morgan:
    "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill.

I saw that yesterday as well! And i was like "what's that supposed to mean?"
    And now i know. <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Would be fun if TMZ would pick this up: "BeLIEvers pissed off at Jermaine Jackson"

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Would be fun if TMZ would pick this up: "BeLIEvers pissed off at Jermaine Jackson"

I had the same thought myself when I read Jermaine's tweets and went to TMZ to see if there was an article on it...you know like the article they did ages ago about the "fake" Dr Murray twitter account...lol
    Why now suddenly decide to address the hoax after almost 2 years? Waaayyyy too coincidental. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    He sent private messages to a believer telling her "I told the truth. It saddnes me you cannot accept it. You're only denying your chanse to mourn and heal"

Why would he say it on private if it wasn't true
    He sent private messages to a believer telling her "I told the truth. It saddnes me you cannot accept it. You're only denying your chanse to mourn and heal"

My heart breaks apart!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

She also did ask him a lot of questions regarding their behavior and all the weird things that's been going on, but he never answered. Well she still BELIEVES and that's what i will do as well! We can't forget all the clues and messed up things, just because Jermain said so. They never told us that Michael is alive, so i guess nothing's changed!

GOD PLEASE HELP US! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> GIVE US A SIGN! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

This is why

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsvOkgnJhQ4<!-- m -->

".....I'm gonna look around a little bit...play with them.....snap my fingers maybe then.......BAM"

Jermaine is in on this with his brother Michael ....BIGTIME!

Keep the faith hun...there has been alot worse happen these 2 years to shake our belief that MJ is alive....
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    it's the first time... when a jackson addresses to believers. this changes everyting too much.he could have shut up and ignore it... instead he chose to even DM a believer to say Michael is dead. why on private? he could have said it on public, as well as he said we are misinformed by out denial. he said that via private message.

Keep the faith hun...there has been alot worse happen these 2 years to shake our belief that MJ is alive....
    No, there weren't. I mean no one from the family ever addressed the hoax till today. You know that...
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Until now i believed that if the family is bothered by the hoax rumours they would mention it. Now this actually happened. It's like they tell us to move on, but is it because Michael is really dead or is it because he is not planning to come back? I still believe Michael is alive but I am very confused right now, i don't know what's Jermaine's message for believers but i think there is one, because the family could have just ignored us like before. Is Jermaine's message real or does he want to depress us with no reason? No matter the answer, something has changed.
    I just had a thought.
    Maybe it's for Michael's enemies, maybe that's why he wants to prove that Michael is really dead? <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
    Kristina, why after 2 years? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Kristina, why after 2 years? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Maybe some serious people were trying to find his location or something. I don't know! I'm lost!!!
    He should better say that his twitter was hacked <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    WELL knock me down with a feather....
    Has he just had some sort of epiphany and decided to address this after almost 2yrs when the whole belief of the hoax has been rife around the world since June 26th 2009....
    This forum/one before it and others have existed since 2009,what can he possibly think will be achieved by telling people they are wrong to believe.
    It's not suddenly out of nowhere. Yesterday I was watching what people were twitting to Jermaine and someone told him to please help and stop the lie, to address the hoax and put the rumor to rest. They twitted this forum's link and asked him to join them in taking it down for respect to Michael.

And he addressed us.
    Still, he could have just shut up, like before.
    I've seen tweets to him about this forum before and he chose to ignore.
    Maybe he was provoked, but this is not the first time in 2 years.
    This is the first mention about the hoax from the Jacksons , i am sure there's gotta be a message. Just not sure how to "read" it for now. Or maybe there's nothing to interpret. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    It is out of nowhere,he has never addressed this side of things so directly- until now.No Jackson has.
    I hadn't wished to address this, because I find it hard to accept that people think this way
    This is why in 2 years he didn't say anything addressed to our belief..
    He believed this would fade out by itself.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    if he told the truth this family is evil and sick.
    Maybe the hoax was real but the way we understood it was wrong. Maybe Michael never planned to come back. This is the best i can see in Jermaine's message.