Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    To RK and Bec

I AM STILL A BELIEVER NO MATTER WHAT JERMAINE TWEETS!
    I WILL NEVER DOUBT!
    I WILL NEVER CRY!
    I WILL NEVER FEAR!
    I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE!
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    To RK and Bec

I AM STILL A BELIEVER NO MATTER WHAT JERMAINE TWEETS!
    I WILL NEVER DOUBT!
    I WILL NEVER CRY!
    I WILL NEVER FEAR!
    I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE!

SAME HERE!!!!!
    MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU MORE!!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    The trial is delayed AND Jermaine finally adresses the hoax???? Michael has changed the game plan.
    I don't think he wants to come back now. Jermaine is just helping him out by denying the hoax and as
    far as the trial, now they have to figure out how to make this look real!!

I still think Michael is alive but he has decided to remain in hiding. The trial will probably be fixed in
    the Dr's favor of course and all of this will go away...at least that is what they are planning on.

Jermaines tweet really makes me believe that Michael changed his mind. Hope I am wrong! <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    If it is something they want to address as a family after all this time-this it will come in the form of an official statement and then it's time to consider packing your hoax bags BUT this came from Jermaine,as Bec said,he is known for his airport slipup and other slipups since 2009-NOT TO MENTION the fact he 100% confirmed Marlon's twitter was not his,it was fake,he had Marlon on the phone who knew nothing and people started to unfollow it and we're fuming about being lied to....and then Tito came along and announced 'btw,it is Marlon's official twitter account' kinda like,ignore Jermaine,he has no clue what he is on about.That was another random outburst.

So,since he is now probably reading this forum-again,I have something to say to him....

Dearest Jermaine,I truly mean this with the utter most respect,we love you but you need to stop confirming things without your family's backing,and doing so on twitter.It isn't helping anyone-fan,friend,supporter,whatever.
    It is only increasing the divide between them and creating a war which frankly,I am getting rather bored of/pissed off with.Using twitter to address something so important is reckless and honestly doesn't give it or you much credibility.
    You have been wrong before and proven so by your own flesh and blood a few hours after tweeting you knew for sure.
    If you have something official to announce,then please do so via an official medium,with one voice-as a family.
    With the L.O.V.E J-man,with the L.O.V.E.
    PS.Maybe spend more time trying to shut TMZ up who atm,are voting on whether or not your brother is a child molesterer,priorities not fan wars.

and as for Michael-Dude....................................@$!&%!!................really.
    That is all.

Lawwwwwwwd,what a mess.
    'The less you know, the more you #believe. - Bono'
    Maybe this is important to us only <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Maybe this is important to us only <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    MAYBE HE DID IT SO THAT HATERS WILL LEAVE US ALONE????!!!!!!!!!!
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Karen Faye

On Wednesday 4th May 2011, @wingheart said:

I have been trying to tell them that for almost 2 years now. Pearl Jr. is even scamming the fans out of their $, making them buy her hoax. Thank you, for your statement. It has also made me sad, hearing of fans being conned into this. RT @jermjackson5: it saddens me to read tweets that believe Michael is still alive. He is not. Pls stop hurting yourselves with this false belief
    Yeah....thought she'd stick her massive ugly nose into it at the first opportunity.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Perhaps we should consider that hoax purpose is to be "dead" for those that MJ hoaxes from. Revealing, proving hoax, "increasing hoax talks" IS NOT good for Michael. Maybe that's what Jermain means. BTW, I have said this also long time ago, we are NOT helping Michael, we are helping his enemies to prove that MJ is alive which is opposes the plan. And if there is an operation, even worse.
    CAT FIGHT ON TWITTER!! <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    100N121

On Wednesday 4th May 2011, @100N121 said:

Pear Jr. IS a scam artist. She knows damn well Michael is dead. I saw her several times the last year Michael was still with us, always trying to record something to put on her former website. She would talk to me and she agreed something was very wrong. Last time was at the UCLA hospital on June 25, 2009. She was there and gave me a hug saying "I'm so sorry". She was somewhat uspet but too concerned about "interviewing" Brian Oxman and anyone she could for her website. Since then she has edited a video interview I gave her last year at court to make it sound like I saw Michael last on June 26th etc...Now whenever I see her she avoids eye contact or either tries to say hello. She keeps trying to add me back on Facebook on a regular basis. She knows she's wrong and she knows I know it. Anything for money!
    Pearljr Pearljr
    Be very careful using legal terms like "SCAM" without proof, especially Karen Faye who goes around naked in front of children-Pseudocide

Pearljr Pearljr
    On June 25, 2009 Jermaine said MJ is dead-nothing new here--we beLIEvers wants answers to why all the clues that have not be disputed so .

Pearljr Pearljr
    Explanation please Jermaine. Do you know why the beLIEvers feel as they do? The most basic is why isn't MJ's name on the grave-SIMPLE ONE

Pearljr Pearljr
    Nothing in "Alive" documentary is inaccurate, made up, proven to be false, etc. just empty accusations flying around-dispute something

earljr Pearljr
    Every MJ fan wants the TRUTH whether beLIEvers or Justice for MJ, so why wasn't the casket ever opened after 9 hours of prep huh???????

Pearljr Pearljr
    I can go on all day with reasons why beLIEvers feel as we do. I wrote an entire EmovieBook and DVD about it-Come on with FACTS that dispute

Pearljr Pearljr

@MissLexyLove Jermaine, Karen Faye, Samantha & anyone else who's disputing beLIEvers-KF, I don't own death hoax-beLIEvers do-I just report

Pearljr Pearljr
    BRING IT ON! BEEN WAITING FOR SOME REAL ANSWERS-Let's do this Jermaine, KF, Samantha-my hands are clean what about yours?

Looks like Pearl Jr was "inspired" by this forum and makes money. Smart business.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Why do you beLIEve in tweets of family and friends or "sources" when they were contradicting since day #1?

I do not care whether it is Jermaine, Madonna, the Pope or any other human being on this planet who is saying something.
    I do not care whether it is this or that TV channel or Oprah or LK or any other seller of key hole journalism who is making his mouth move. I don't even watch or read them.

If I would, I would probably look like that or worse:
    cartoon_long_eared_jerboa_card-p137266472223492965q6ay_400.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just because a name is (allegedly) signed on a statement does not make the statement have more or less value than another person's words.
  • I think jermaine is Michael's puppet. He is the one who is coached by Michael telling him what to say and do.. I strongly believe Michael is alive and he is the one stirring the boat.. HE IS THE CAPITAIN.. <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • Perhaps we should consider that hoax purpose is to be "dead" for those that MJ hoaxes from. Revealing, proving hoax, "increasing hoax talks" IS NOT good for Michael. Maybe that's what Jermain means. BTW, I have said this also long time ago, we are NOT helping Michael, we are helping his enemies to prove that MJ is alive which is opposes the plan. And if there is an operation, even worse.

I said that too long time ago. I agree with you.. Maybe this forum should be just for us . Like I have visited others and you need to join to find out what they are talking about. Maybe Souza should do the same. That could help.. We do not want to jeopardize Michael'sl life... blessings.
    Perhaps we should consider that hoax purpose is to be "dead" for those that MJ hoaxes from. Revealing, proving hoax, "increasing hoax talks" IS NOT good for Michael. Maybe that's what Jermain means. BTW, I have said this also long time ago, we are NOT helping Michael, we are helping his enemies to prove that MJ is alive which is opposes the plan. And if there is an operation, even worse.
    You make a lot of sense.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    It looks like we're getting some real action out of this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And I think Pearl jr. could be an asset in this discussion (unless scorpionchik is right)
    Let's see the naysayers address the evidence we've compiled, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Only then will the hoax be put to rest.
    It's all just a game Jerm played today!
    Look at Donte's tweets
    Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson

@_MashaR_ yes its for all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and we all need it sometime. bless you sister
    36 minutes ago
    »

@_AnnaJ_ its truly my pleasure. god bless you twice
    39 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

read between the lines, think outside the box, and journey within yourself. peace and richest blessings to you all
    47 minutes ago

He addressed it to Believers!
    Donte here is your huge hug! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

But i also think that we should lock our forum, there is always somebody watching us, and we never know who they are! <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

L.O.V.E to you all!!! Keep on believing, it was just another test!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    You make a lot of sense.

I strongly agree. What is discussed and investigated here, stays here, not on Twitter and not on Facebook. This is hard , time consuming work. Why give it away to those who are too sorry to investigate on their own or who use it to make derogatory remarks and accusations? Let it stay here where all of it together makes sense for those who wish to come and take part. Taking bits and pieces doesn't cut it. It's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that gives credence.
    How do you know Donte tweeted believers? What did they tweet to him?
    And if it's for believers, why would he balance Jermaine's tweet. Jermaine could have not tweeted at all. I don't find this entertaining.
    Talking about it,can I take KF down yet?
    I know I know........... <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> haha

What is this about being naked infront of children though?!
    Can someone update me,I've been busy working and things
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122

they didn't twitt him. Donte put a very beautiful twitt, that I feel it's addressed to the chaos created by jermaine

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Donte_Jackson<!-- m -->

read between the lines, think outside the box, and journey within yourself. peace and richest blessings to you all
    about 1 hour ago via web
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

For those who say this forum should be private: Not going to happen, period.

By the way, I don't see why people are freaking out on this, I predicted this months ago. To me this is a sign that the end is near. If you believe Jermaine, maybe it's time to get your stuff and leave hoaxland.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

See it for yourself, we can all make our own conclusions. I made mine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/Donte_Jackson<!-- m -->

See it for yourself, we can all make our own conclusions. I made mine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/Donte_Jackson<!-- m -->

Ok, thanks. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->