Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    :(
    Until now i believed that if the family is bothered by the hoax rumours they would mention it. Now this actually happened. It's like they tell us to move on, but is it because Michael is really dead or is it because he is not planning to come back? I still believe Michael is alive but I am very confused right now, i don't know what's Jermaine's message for believers but i think there is one, because the family could have just ignored us like before. Is Jermaine's message real or does he want to depress us with no reason? No matter the answer, something has changed.

Jermaine must be joking.
    There were tones of messages to him in the last 2 years about MJ's faked death and he never said anything.
    I myself sent the brothers a message where I asked them :"if Michael is alive, please tell him we love and support him"
    I am sure I was not the only one who did that.
    If Mj was dead they should have stopped the rumors back then, not trying to say something now.

If this is a sting operation the family has to mentain the illusion. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Let's say for a sting operation this message could be useful. ( i don't believe FBI is in but i take this as a possibility in this context, for a reason to explain the tweet) It's still not fit. It should have been made a serious official statement, from the Jackson family, a long time ago. I am sure they can figure the "target" is not buying this message now from some tweets.
    That's why i still think the target is us , believers, and not FBI related. Now i am not sure if he really means it, if he we really must move on with Michael dead or alive or if we simply should stop discussing the hoax because it's not helpful for "anyone". We can choose to ignore Jermaine's tweet or we can try to figure out what was his hidden message if there was one and if this message isn't in fact as seems- to move on. And if the message is indeed to go on with our lives , then is this Michaels' message or Jermaine's?
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    This person created her account on twitter only yesterday, and Jermain responded to her right away! Here are all of her tweets!
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/_Vera60_<!-- m -->
    _Vera60_ Vera
    RT @MRBerganti @jermjackson5 Why do you say that NOW only???
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @Natasha_BeLIEve @JermJackson5 and you need them
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @Natasha_BeLIEve @JermJackson5 I give you an advice, if you'll see it. Don't address this anymore till BAM's day. u'll lose these people
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @Natasha_BeLIEve @JermJackson5 More than 1.000.000 individual hits on Michael Jackso Hoax Forum/ month can't be wrong
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @Natasha_BeLIEve @JermJackson5 More than 320.000 posts on Michael Jackson Hoax Forum for 22 months can't be wrong
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @Natasha_BeLIEve @JermJackson5 4657 registered people on Michael Jackson Hoax forum can't be wrong
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JacksonsFan_Rob @jermjackson5 So jermaine,u couldnt be more obvious bro.After 22 months 2 finally address the HUGE community of hoaxers
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JacksonsFan_Rob @jermjackson5 You could have said it from July 2009 but no, because you need us.
    3 hours ago

KINGDOM52 Vasillia
    by _Vera60_@
    @julianaka Idk...maybe bc fans started to seriously wonder why family hasnt said anything for hoaxers. And he had to say smg.
    5 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JulietMJ_ALIVE @jermjackson5 Michael IS alive
    3 hours ago

Natasha_BeLIEve Natasha
    by _Vera60_
    RT!!!!!! @JermJackson5 @KINGDOM52 Isnt he the one who changed the lyrics of SMILE in a very convienent way ?
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT RT RT RT @JermJackson5 @KINGDOM52 Isnt Jermaine the one who made the BEST slip ups ? Isnt he the one who talked as spokeperson of UCLA
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JermJackson5 @KINGDOM52 Isnt Jermaine the one who made the BEST slip ups ? Isnt he the one who talked as spokeperson of UCLA
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JulietMJ_ALIVE @jermjackson5 THIS IS THE END OF THE BEGINNING like Jermaine said 2 days ago.
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JermJackson5 @IlaryMJJ Why are people so weak? Really so few fucking words are enough to knock you down!?#NeverStopBelieving
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @nikky_nikkyta @jermjackson5 Jermaine, why not to have said before? Why all these words, incoherence? Indications?
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @nikky_nikkyta @jermjackson5 Why to have let with believe two years and launch us that now, as a snake spits its poison? Why
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @lenou941 @jermjackson5 in my opinion the list is long! the beLIEvers are not crazy!!! their eyes are open!!!
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @esprit467 @jermjackson5 Do you really mean this? If it is true, it is alright. If not, you know, that the world breaks down many?
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @believelovemj @jermjackson5 I'm sorry, but it is so difficult and there are so many strange events in his death
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @platinumpapi @jermjackson5 ate u sure he's not alive?
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JulietMJ_ALIVE @jermjackson5 Jermaine said on June 25th 2009 that his brother, the Legendary King of Pop died.The legendary King of Pop?
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @StacyMJxx @jermjackson5 It's been 2 years Jerm...You can answer a few questions that seem to confusing the fans.
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JulietMJ_ALIVE @jermjackson5 This trial is a smokescreen, everything is twisted, don't believe the garbage
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JulietMJ_ALIVE @jermjackson5 Please don't spread hate, it's not about this!
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @marbina64 @jermjackson5 ....put up evidence that michael is really dead....i don`t have seen any proofs.....<!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->(
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JacksonsFan_Rob @jermjackson5 The end is near! people gather together and arm yourself up. THE KING IS RETURNING
    3 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @_SoniaMJFan_ @jermjackson5 You fell in my tramp Jermaine. I wanted to make you ADDRESS us once and for all.You ignored us for 22 months
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @_LonelyRoad_ @jermjackson5 you KNOW that the very first thing that appears on google when u search michael is DEATH HOAX
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @daniela7979 @jermjackson5 it's you to hurt us! after almost 24 months? why you talk now? you all know who we are!is it all for money?
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @daniela7979 @jermjackson5 what about teddy? do you know what teddy said? and what are you Waiting to say to him LIAR?
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @esprit467 @jermjackson5 is now a very bad situation for us. Everything we hoped for and worked for, should now only be a misinformation?
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @MJMannou7 @jermjackson5 Why yet? After 2 years??? What's the reason? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->((((
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @JadeHealTWorld @jermjackson5 I just can only tell u that all this madness had to stopped much much time ago and not after 2YEARS
    4 hours ago

JadeHealTWorld JadeHealTWorld
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 I just can only tell u that all this madness had to stopped much much time ago and not after 2YEARS
    5 hours ago

imbluewithoutu Andrea
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 Jermaine, you left me speechless... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @legendliveson @jermjackson5 tweeted about the death hoax!
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @SuSieBeLIEves @jermjackson5 I wanted to die along with michael, why did none of u seem to feel the pain I felt!
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @kouliomj @jermjackson5 you had the opportunity to prevent people from falling into denial. it sufficed to say that before...
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @Eugenie_A @jermjackson5 Oh boy! Are you aware Jermaine of what you are doing?Michael's Lovers & Believers ar not pawns on a chessboard!
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    RT @iPoriel @jermjackson5: Michael is still alive.
    4 hours ago

iPoriel Maxime Poriel
    by _Vera60_
    @jermjackson5: Michael is still alive.
    4 hours ago

Eugenie_A EugenieA
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 Oh boy! Are you aware Jermaine of what you are doing? Michael's Lovers & Believers are not pawns on a chessboard! It's a shame
    4 hours ago

kouliomj richard z
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 you had the opportunity to prevent people from falling into denial. it sufficed to say that before...
    4 hours ago

SuSieBeLIEves Susie
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 I wanted to die along with michael, why did none of u seem to feel the pain I felt! U guys seemed like his death didn't matter
    4 hours ago

SuSieBeLIEves Susie
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 all we want is the truth and we won't stop searching for it, Jermaine I can feel it in my heart Michael is not gone.
    4 hours ago

mjjseven domi
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 how can one believe that Michael is dead with all the anomalies surrounding his death?
    4 hours ago

legendliveson The Legend Lives On
    by _Vera60_
    @jermjackson5 tweeted about the death hoax!
    4 hours ago

mjjseven domi
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 2 years after you see everything on twitter say the believers, expressing that you do now is shameful
    4 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    @jermjackson5 you always ignored our twitts,always.This was my way of making you address us.I managed to do it.
    5 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    @jermjackson5 if you'd said this 2 years ago or at least at the beginning of it all, we probably would've believe u
    5 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera

@jermjackson5 it took THIS to make u address us?Well,I'm highly glad that from all the beLIEvers I am the one who succeeded.
    5 hours ago

_SoniaMJFan_ SoniaMJFan
    by _Vera60_@
    @jermjackson5 You fell in my tramp Jermaine. I wanted to make you ADDRESS us once and for all. You ignored us for 22 months
    5 hours ago

_SoniaMJFan_ SoniaMJFan
    by _Vera60_
    @jermjackson5 Michael is alive and we all know that. If you said this 20 months ago maybe we would have believed you
    5 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera

@jermjackson5 well well well jermaine dear.. its so easy to make u do our game. I'm,sad I didn't think about this earlier.thanks.GAME TIME!
    5 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera

@jermjackson5 WHY didn't you tell us?
    5 hours ago

ThinkaNorden ThinkaNorden
    by _Vera60_
    @jermjackson5 Hope you answer _SoniaMJFan_ and _Vera60_ to their questions ... I'm waiting for a clarifying answer:) much love from Norway:)
    21 hours ago

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 Love you
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 in case they want to get in touch with you,to confirm it
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 addressed to the host of the forum and give him your twitter names
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 I wil start today to talk with the involved ppl,I will fill a claim
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 stop <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/index.php<!-- m -->
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 stop them to trash Michael,at least now.
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 I hope what I told u to not remain like this.Please...
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 love u all so much and thank you for being here
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson i don't know what else i could think if you don't take measures.I don't have what else to think
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson if you allow this even now when i let you know about it,it means you simply don't care about Michael
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson You love Michael, so take the stand and do something against that hateful,horrible dissrespectful site
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson i know that law allows you to end ANY activity that dissrespects a human,or race or anything
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/index.php<!-- m --> This needs to be closed
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson it's not possible that you who are his brothers to allow this anymore.it lasts for almost 2 years
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson you tell me what to do.you can stop it if you want.they say MJ is alive,please check the site i gave u
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson I wanted to talk to you before I go higher in my conviction to stop the forum
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson I am a MJ fan myself and I simply won't allow anybody to make jokes on him
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson how he will return.the forum is HUGE,HUGE,with thousands of people.you have to stop it
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson since 2 years ago they do nothing but ut up theories of how Michael faked his death
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson this is the site. please check it <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/index.php<!-- m -->
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson only ones who can shut it down for dissrespecting Michael.
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson i don't know if you ever saw the site i am talking about but please,go and check it because YOU are the
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson to act so dissrespectful towards him.My stommach cringes when I see what's happening and you have to stop it
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @randyjackson8 @Marlon_Jackson I thought much before telling you,but I have too.You have to stop thousands of people to make fun of Michael
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 i don't know what else i could think if you don't take measures.I don't have what else to think
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 if you allow this even now when i let you know about it,it means you simply don't care about Michael
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 You love Michael, so take the stand and do something against that hateful,horrible dissrespectful site
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 i know that law allows you to end ANY activity that dissrespects a human,or race or anything
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/index.php<!-- m --> This needs to be closed
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 it's not possible that you who are his brothers to allow this anymore.it lasts for almost 2 years
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 you tell me what to do.you can stop it if you want.they say MJ is alive,please check the site i gave u
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 I wanted to talk to you before I go higher in my conviction to stop the forum
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 I am a MJ fan myself and I simply won't allow anybody to make jokes on him.
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 how he will return.the forum is HUGE,HUGE,with thousands of people.you have to stop it
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 since 2 years ago they do nothing but ut up theories of how Michael faked his death
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 this is the site. please check it <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/index.php<!-- m -->
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 only ones who can shut it down for dissrespecting Michael.
    3 May
    »

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 i don't know if you ever saw the site i am talking about but please,go and check it because YOU are the
    3 May Favorite Retweet Reply

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 to act so dissrespectful towards him.My stommach cringes when I see what's happening and you have to stop it
    3 May

_Vera60_ Vera
    @JackieJackson5 @jermjackson5 I thought much before telling you,but I have too.You have to stop thousands of people to make fun of Michael
    3 May Favorite Retweet Reply

Very lucky lady!!!!!!!! Vera on Russian means FAITH! ha ha
    GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So he addressed to us actually, the questions pointed this forum and our belief.
    Thank you so much for taking your time sharing this Kristina.
    So he addressed to us actually, the questions pointed this forum and our belief.
    Thank you so much for taking your time sharing this Kristina.

It was a game played by a couple of Believers, they pretended to be our haters, created new accounts for it. And started to tweet non stop to all brothers about this forum (telling how stupid and disrespectful we are) Everything what they said was a BIG FAT LIE about this forum. And Jermain fell into the trap. When they were asking for the answers as believers they were TOTALLY ignored!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    only this one? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> why only this one?
    The fact that the questions were from believers do not make Jermaine tweets less real. It doesn't matter who addressed the questions, believers or believers not.
    We should be careful not to fall in our own trap.
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    so this was the reason jermaine addressed the believers... a huge pressure.

I don't understand.. it is not the first time people try to force them to address the believers. She looks like she pointed at the forum to let him know about it, and force him to address believers. Then she says she made him do her game as she managed to force him address us. I don't see it as a good sign. Maybe her intentions were good.. but the result (jermaine's twitts) are not what we wanted to hear after 22 months
    only this one? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> why only this one?
    There were a lot of them actually, all playing the same role! SoniaMJFan as well and a couple of others!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so souza has esp?
    so this was the reason jermaine addrssed the believers... a huge pressure.

I don't understand.. it is not the first time people try to force them to address the believers. She looks like she pointed at the forum to let him know about it, and force him to address believers. Then she says she made him do her game as she managed to force him address us. I don't see it as a good sign. Maybe her intentions were good.. but the result (jermaine's twitts) are not what we wanted to hear after 22 month

I agree, the results are tough! The question is. WHY JERMAIN WAS IGNORING THEM WHEN THEY WERE SHOWING THAT THEY ARE BELIEVERS? i know a couple of people on twitter who were bothering Jacksons a lot, all of them believers! And only now when they posed as non believers, pressure worked? I still can't figure Jermain's logic in it? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> and he is the ONLY one who responded?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    It must be that they are needing to draw attention to the hoax because the entire hoax community (and I didn't realize there were more than just us) are not out there in the world causing trouble. We are not at the hearings screaming for him to come back or people to believe. We are no threat. People like us have existed for Elvis forever and no one stops them from their thoughts. What benefit is there to the Jackson's to try to stop/shut us down? They are not losing anything by us believing. There is no harm to them
    Therefore, it has to be some benefit to what they do not...wonder what that could be??
    i'm a little dissapointed.
    I've seen vera's tweets and they were not too friendly after Jermaine answered.
    It's like tell me the truth but when the truth is finally told i say ok you suck, why did you even speak, just shut up.
    So a very bad "management" of communication.
    Also, this family doesn't owe us anything , it's a little rude to make them guilty for our belief or to expet them to address us. And even when he addresses, after 2 years, look at believers' treatment in twitter. Why would he even want to continue to address us? Whatever he answers, we're still not good. Instead of screaming at Jermaine, we could have said a polite thank you for finally addressing. He really doesn't owe us any kind of comfort. We are the only one responsible for our believes and we chose to wait for Michael since 25th June 2009. And if we feel fooled by some slip ups imaginary or not, it's still our problem and it's the person in the mirror we should shake up. So far Jermaine has never once said Michael was alive.
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    But don't you all agree that he/the whole family could have been addressing the believers when the whole thing started? Why allow this huge thing to develop? Because everyone knows about believers, even on twitter I see twitts to jermaine like: God,that hoax forum is pathetic!I'm glad u addressed them/ those people seem to hate Michael and all they do is for attention/ those believers want nothing but get murray innocent of of this!it makes me puke! and so on. They all know about us, everyone knows. Why they didn't end this when it began? why not avoid this to happen? Sorry but they are responsible in part for what's happening because they could have stopped it in time not after almost 2 years
    i'm a little dissapointed.
    I've seen vera's tweets and they were not too friendly after Jermaine answered.
    It's like tell me the truth but when the truth is finally told i say ok you suck, why did you even speak, just shut up.
    So a very bad "management" of communication.
    Also, this family doesn't owe us anything , it's a little rude to make them guilty for our belief or to expet them to address us. And even when he addresses, after 2 years, look at believers' treatment in twitter. Why would he even want to continue to address us? Whatever he answers, we're still not good. Instead of screaming at Jermaine, we could have said a polite thank you for finally addressing. He really doesn't owe us any kind of comfort. We are the only one responsible for our believes and we chose to wait for Michael since 25th June 2009. And if we feel fooled by some slip ups imaginary or not, it's still our problem and it's the person in the mirror we should shake up. So far Jermaine has never once said Michael was alive.

I agree that people on twitter were and still are VERY VERY VERY rude to Jermain, that is not good at all!
    But don't you all agree that he/the whole family could have been addressing the believers when the whole thing started? Why allow this huge thing to develop? Because everyone knows about believers, even on twitter I see twitts to jermaine like: God,that hoax forum is pathetic!I'm glad u addressed them/ those people seem to hate Michael and all they do is for attention/ those believers want nothing but get murray innocent of of this!it makes me puke! and so on. They all know about us, everyone knows. Why they didn't end this when it began? why not avoid this to happen? Sorry but they are responsible in part for what's happening because they could have stopped it in time not after almost 2 years

Here is why
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    I hadn't wished to address this, because I find it hard to accept that people think this way, but...

He probably thought the hoax will fade out by itself and things will cool down. Since this seemed to never happen, and pressured by the intense amount of questions, he finally decided to address us and TALK. Now we're not satsified anyway,we don't like to hear it. And we also have this "why didn't you talk so far" way of dealing with his message and- all the answers he received on twitter scared me. So full of hate. I understand believers frustration but where is the respect for Michael's family and where is the logic of passing to him the responsability for our believes?
    Maybe he even predicted this behaviour, that's why he decided first to let this thing die by itself.
    And i don't blame him.
    Let's give Jermain some L.O.V.E! I feel so sorry for him!!! Everybody who has accounts on Twitter let's write something nice to Jermain! It's all for L.O.V.E! Michael will get mad, if we treat his family this way!
    Who's with me? Shamoneee my friends! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> Let's go!
    I'M WITH YOU IN THIS! LET'S SHOW HIM BELIEVERS ARE NOT HARASSERS/CRAZY.
    And Vera, if you are here on this forum, please stop harassing Jermaine (you and your friends). You're not doing good to this forum in any way.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This from the guy who made the famous "airport" slip up.

This is going to get worse before it gets better, guys. Better buckle up tight.
    People make mistakes.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    My computer shut down and I lost my entire post <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

I guess I'll just summarize it here.

I hope that Jermaine or Jackie or any of the other Jacksons will think twice before rushing in to shut this forum down. We have not done anything to disrespect them or Michael. If we've done anything it is to investigate and weed out the lies and inuendos that are rampant in this investigation. We never go out of our way to force or entice or even solicit on any of the believer forums. However, we welcome anyone here who wishes to participate, believers and non-believers alike. We are not idle chatters who sit behind a computer screen all day because we have nothing better to do. We work. We research. We hypothesize and we come to reasonable conclusions. Yes, we have 9 to 5s and we have families, but we make the sacrifice, as Michael did for us, to challenge things that are illogical and misinterpreted in the media with Michael's own words as our guide.

I would hope that the Jacksons understand that what we do is not to disrespect Michael or the Jackson family. It is just the opposite. No one took enough time when Michael was faced with the obstacles that has eventually led to his "death" if that be the case. Now he needs someone to work for his good, to be his voice. We have chosen to be that. It's for a good cause and I hope if they come here that they will give us and all the tireless hours we've vested here, all of our meaningful efforts a chance.

I welcome the Jacksons to come, stay for A while. Look at what we've done here, then make an educated decision on this forum and its purpose. There might be some things here that even they have overlooked that could be useful in this case against those responsible for Michael not being present here today.

Don't do what the media did to Michael and take everything you hear or even see at face value. We never have and we never will. We are not simply hoaxers. We are investigators with a purpose, that purpose being to get to the truth by stripping away all the fluff. I am sure that if given the benefit of the doublt, they will see what we do here is all for love and all for Michael Jackson's good name. We fight for what is right when everyone else has long since conceded.
    If we've done anything it is to investigate and weed out the lies and inuendos that are rampant in this investigation.

Now he needs someone to work for his good, to be his voice. We have chosen to be that.
    jermjackson5 - this increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    If they ask Souza to shut it down she will... which is why I know they won't ask.

Don't worry guys.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    If they ask Souza to shut it down she will... which is why I know they won't ask.

Don't worry guys.
    If Michael is gone they will not ask her to shut it down just because it does NO harm to Michael and to anybody. That's why they will never contact her. This forum does no harm if he's gone