Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Pearl Jnr has challenged Jermaine to be interviewed by her.. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->

Maybe we should ask Jermaine for the death photos....Just like Bin Laden..I won't believe it until I've seen it...
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    Maybe this whole Jermaine Twitter thing is just supposed to be a diversion for us. I guess they want to throw us off guard. Maybe we are really near the end of this hoax and Michael wants to "surprise" us. Idk.
    I know I'm just repeating what people before me have said but I find it hard to believe that Jermaine just comes out with this now. It's almost been 2 years. And I find it weird that it falls together with delay of the trial. Idk but I think there is a connection although I don't know which one.
    Also I think it's somewhat of a clue that all the attention is thrown onto this forum. Maybe we are on the right track and they want people to notice even though they say differently. Idk. Just my opinion.
  • jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    I can't give this any more attention. It is a false debate that forgets that Michael would never, ever so cruelly hoax the fans he loved

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    First and foremost RT @wingheart Nor would he torture his own children...

Well, we always said that nothing came from the family about the hoax and that was a good consolation for us but now we have Jerm saying that this is not a hoax. After the delay of the trial this statement from Jermaine didn't make me feel better. I still believe that Michael is alive but I think he is not coming back. I always thought that he would but probably the return plans changed and canceled.

What got me was when Jermaine said "I can't give this any more attention." could mean the hoax like this website...because the more he talks about it the more obvious it becomes.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    if i can throw in my two sense...i agree with souza that this ride may just be finally coming to a BAM. to refer to TS's may 1st post, i think this is a hoax court. from the beginning it was one big show. think about it. from the one and only infamous murray youtube video to katherine wearing the same outfit as michael's trial to stuffed animals being placed in the courtroom. it's all one big plot. was it ever really meant to fully go into trial? i mean, the jurors have even been dismissed! it's as if they did their job and now it is done, next level (as TS likes to phrase it) begins. is it a BAM?

i was watching katherine on the good morning america show and how they'd talked about 4 years was the max sentence for involuntary manslaughter and how she thought it was wrong. michael said we had 4 years to make it right. 2008+4=2012 (the year the earth is rumored to end as we know it). there are so many parallels my head could explode.

i think this tweet was for attention, since people watch jermaine- and it worked. was it the airport or the hospital? i forgot!

by the way jermaine...go ahead and call us crazy believers. people will want to know how crazy the truth really is.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I've seen that last night. I can't even express how I feel, I feel miserable. I never thought, not even in my worst nightmares, that the family would tell us we are delusional in such a cruel way. It's cruel.

If I was Jermaine I would have said it with a kind heart not that way, to hurt people. He already planted in people's heads right now the phrase "Michael would never,ever so cruelly hoax his fans". So the idea of a death hoax is already planted as "cruel" in people's minds. If Michael was to come back, people would know it was a cruel thing to do, because even if they had this opinion, Jermaine confirmed it.

This was the worst day ever in my whole life and in the last 2 years. I've never thought it would end like this. I'm only human, I can't anymore. I suffered all this time like they never imagined, like for my own brother. I can't even write too much now

Anna, I understand your reaction believe me. But don't you find that Jermaine saying these things just now is very odd. Why didn't he tell it before? The hoax forums exist since the beginning but the family never said a thing...NEVER, not even one word. Think about that. I hope your pain disappears soon.
  • if i can throw in my two sense...i agree with souza that this ride may just be finally coming to a BAM. to refer to TS's may 1st post, i think this is a hoax court. from the beginning it was one big show. think about it. from the one and only infamous murray youtube video to katherine wearing the same outfit as michael's trial to stuffed animals being placed in the courtroom. it's all one big plot. was it ever really meant to fully go into trial? i mean, the jurors have even been dismissed! it's as if they did their job and now it is done, next level (as TS likes to phrase it) begins. is it a BAM?

i was watching katherine on the good morning america show and how they'd talked about 4 years was the max sentence for involuntary manslaughter and how she thought it was wrong. michael said we had 4 years to make it right. 2008+4=2012 (the year the earth is rumored to end as we know it). there are so many parallels my head could explode.

i think this tweet was for attention, since people watch jermaine- and it worked. was it the airport or the hospital? i forgot!

by the way jermaine...go ahead and call us crazy believers. people will want to know how crazy the truth really is.

I love that last line you wrote...and I agree the similarities in dress is a big clue...if can't be coincidence after coincidence.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And he knew what Pearl Jnr was up to way before today...remember this famous photo ??
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I was surprised to see that Jermaine finally addressed the hoax after all this time. Two years later. Even after Pearl Jr came to one of the Jackson events now he wanna go off on her about saying that MJ faked his death. Also he comes out saying all this when he is in the process of releasing the book. I still think MJ alive even if Jermaine is addressing the hoax. If there's no truth to it why even bother addressing it Jermaine. That's my opinion. He straight drawing attention to it now.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Maybe this will lighten up the day for some yet again losing hope:
    Sinderella opened the thread about the Barnum circus coming to Staples Center again. OK. Remember, that the memorial and the circus timewise went hand in hand. And we all know it's "The Greatest Show On Earth". With Jermaine addressing the hoax and hence pulling attention to it AND the "Greatest Show On Earth" coming to town we are asked NOT to forget it's a show. The annual return of this circus was carefully chosen as to remind us every year of what this is - a show. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

That I did!
    Check it out. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • And he knew what Pearl Jnr was up to way before today...remember this famous photo ??

hahaha...but when was this pic taken?

If it was after MJ 'death', that has to be the most hilarious thing, I wonder if Pearl is wondering what's going on with Jermaine or if she knows what his or should I say Michael's up to.

He is acting like nothing ever happened,like he never met her before...it reminds me of funniest home videos...this little baby is putting candy in his diaper when he thinks his parents aren't looking and then they ask him did you take the candy and he has this innocent face on and as he is running away all the candy falls out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Or when this little girl is taking chocolate from the fridge at night and her Dad is saying "what are you doing" and as he is saying that she jumps up and gets a shock and drops the chocolate... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Also no offence to Pearl who is getting all the heat from Jermaine and non believers...but that's what happens when you try to take all the credit for the hoax.
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    This is so odd, really ! Come on ....he is saying this now for what ? Why he didn't say anything till now ? If he knows we love Michael so much and we want him to come back.....why he decided to tell us to stop believing in this lie that he is alive ? They claim they love us , the fans.....so why now to end our hopes and dreams ? Pleaseeeeee <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> Michael is somewhere in this world, alive and well, i hope he is coming back soon.
    Isn't that photo post 2009?
    At a Jackson family event or something to do with them ie the dot project/a book launch etc.
  • In fact people, this is good news. If you read between the lines, Jermaine is telling us do not wait for Michael now, he is not ready to come back. He had to say don't believe in the hoax.. He cannot give it away? This is a message from Michael.. Jermaine is being coached what to say by Michael. So please do not give up hope, faith please.. Just remember how many slip ups Jermaine has done, This is it but not it. Michael left us way before he went to the airport.. WHY AIRPORT?? If a person can make a mistake, he could have said anything else why did he choose the word AIRPORT? Because he knew his brother left to the airport. Michael did not leave that day, he probably left like he said way before. Everything was staged to the perfection. Why do you think the trial has been postponed? Because Michael hasn't resolved what he needed to do. He is not ready to come back. Murray will not go to jail, he hasn't killed anyone..... One thing I will tell you, listen to your little voice in you, if the little voice tells you Michael is alive, he is.. Mine tells me he is alive and kicking asses.. So be positive and faith, do not let anyone change your minds. God bless..
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

This is soooo entertaining!

OBVIOUSLY Jermaine is trying to bring more attention to the hoax, otherwise what would be the point of saying anything at all after 2 years?

This makes me think of a story about Michael making up crazy rumors about himself in order to get people's attention. Who knows if it's true or not but it makes sense. Like the story about him sleeping in an oxygen chamber. If you are Michael Jackson then you know that lies are going to be told about you regardless...might as well make them up yourself and use them to your advantage -that way you'll really be invincible.

It would make sense for Michael to give Jermaine the go-ahead to start talking about the hoax. It makes sense for one because people who haven't been following the hoax will take notice of what Jermaine says because he's popular, and for believers this is the biggest joke of all because Jermaine has been the one to give us so many clues. So Michael knew that this would not hinder our beliefs if we truly think about it... so the only thing that could come out of it is bringing more people to the website and if not gaining more believers, at least gaining more of an audience...which is the only thing he needs <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Afterall, has MJ ever done anything on a small scale? The man knows how to draw a crowd. In fact, I'd go as far as saying the whole Bin Laden thing could be a reason the trial was postponed, and it makes sense for Jermaine to say something now while the whole world is focused on Bin Laden's "death".

If we can believe that Michael pretended to die, then we have to also believe that his family would be willing to lie for him during this time. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I think we're finally getting somewhere...
    That's what Karen has to say today:
    On Thursday 5th May 2011, @wingheart said:

The concept the beLievers are pursuing is painful, for those who Michael's death is very real for. His family, his children and me, for instance. It is even more painful to see how Pearl Jr, is exploiting this theory and the fans to attempt to build her career as a "producer". She knows he is gone, and claims she is just "reporting" the theory. This is just not kind to those who are grieving, ESPECIALLY his children. I don't think she is GIVING her material away. She is exploiting the time and hearts of MICHAEL's fans.

There is a trial...if someone had all the answers, there would be no need for a trial. There will NEVER be enough answers to satisfy the fans. I have EXPERIENCED the truth that he is gone, so I can not even entertain your hoax. PERIOD!
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860

The concept the beLievers are pursuing is painful, for those who Michael's death is very real for. His family, his children and me, for instance. It is even more painful to see how Pearl Jr, is exploiting this theory and the fans to attempt to build her career as a "producer". She knows he is gone, and claims she is just "reporting" the theory. This is just not kind to those who are grieving, ESPECIALLY his children. I don't think she is GIVING her material away. She is exploiting the time and hearts of MICHAEL's fans.

There is a trial...if someone had all the answers, there would be no need for a trial. There will NEVER be enough answers to satisfy the fans. I have EXPERIENCED the truth that he is gone, so I can not even entertain your hoax. PERIOD!

Are we making fools of themselves for 2 years?
    On the other hand, who said that Karen is confident enough to know the joke? Same for Jermaine. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Well,here is my reply to that and her

WHO THE FUCK ASKED KAREN FAYE TO GET INVOLVED OR 'ENTERTAIN IT' ?!
    Seriously,I want to punch her so bad.Not even over her hair this time,over the fact she is rude,is talking to Michael's life long fans like something on the bottom of her shoe,it has nothing to do with her-MICHAEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER,and hasn't for a long time and over the fact she AGAIN has used his name being mentioned to talk about him,her feelings,her relationship to him when she is nothing more...was nothing more than hired help.
    The rest of the Jackson family haven't even bothered to get involved,they were all on after Jermaine yesterday..and not one word,yet she,queen of Ganesha OM or wtf she was running believes she has some right to speak to Michael's fans and supporters in such a manner like she is his ex wife/widow/family....even a friend.
    She is none of the above.
    The woman was FIRED for stealing fans money...if she never uttered a word about him,she'd have about 20 followers the other 7K are Michael's fans.NOT HERS.In her own words 'I never spoke to Michael for years' before TII took shape and she was drafted in.
    She is NOT a Jackson.She never was,will be...

and for Karen,here is the conclusion-the dream died years ago love,he married other people,you along with everyone else in his life betrayed him and the fans your currently talking down to and hurt him-resulting in you getting sacked-You never saw a body,you never did the make up,you are a liar and a SELL OUT.fact,after fact after fact.He doesn't need you to be his spokeswoman,get over it.Go back to playing with your makeup brushes and do everyone a favour-stop drawing attention to what a misinformed idiot you are.

Someone pour some wine,it's gone beyond the point of tea now....she gets me so angry and riled up,what an absolutely disgusting human being.
    I hope she reads this,stupid bit..
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    don't hold back Sind.haha. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Is it only me or is everyone almost spellbound with watching this.
    Totally agree Sinderella <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

I'm excited to see where this will all lead us. I have a gut feeling that something is about to happen soon. They must know that they are creating so much drama right now. There must be a reason for this.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Why do you beLIEve in tweets of family and friends or "sources" when they were contradicting since day #1?

I do not care whether it is Jermaine, Madonna, the Pope or any other human being on this planet who is saying something.
    I do not care whether it is this or that TV channel or Oprah or LK or any other seller of key hole journalism who is making his mouth move. I don't even watch or read them.

If I would, I would probably look like that or worse:
    cartoon_long_eared_jerboa_card-p137266472223492965q6ay_400.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just because a name is (allegedly) signed on a statement does not make the statement have more or less value than another person's words.
    <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Half of the bill for the new server to Jermaine, other half to KF.

Thanks for the attention.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Let me ask you all, what would've happened if this site did not ever form? Jermaine talks about the believers..pretty much as being hurtfully in denial. I'm wondering if the existence of us, pretty much from day one made the hoax part of the sting, entirely different and perhaps more complicated.
    "They" have to now address us, and have to probably..done tons of things that may not have been planned. Like, the ambulance pics...courtroom toys...we have a list don't we?
    I'm sure they figured there'd be "talk" of hoax, but, I really wonder if we really changed what could've been a simple disappearance to an elaborate show, because of our investigating.
    What do you think?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Jerm kept on writing about the hoax believers today. Here are the tweets:

sanilya_oakley Petra D.☑
    @MarieJoseGMH does she always do that?? Why in earth would someone lie about death?? @jermjackson5 we Respect the death..wish he was alive

@sanilya_oakley @Mimi_La_Reina to be loved or 'lubbed', that is the question ; )

magicpoetryx Veronica Jackson
    @jermjackson5 As much as it hurts, I think it's important not to judge believers. I have friends who are believers and they are lovely.

@magicpoetryx i don't judge. I just wish I could stop their pain. It breaks my heart to see them hold on to a fantasy

JermaineJ5Fans JermaineJ I love You
    @jermjackson5 Im so sorry that you had to read all that hatered towards you.you a good man and dont deserve such disrepect from noone.

@JermaineJ5Fans nasty tweets are always disappointing, but people lash out in love, ignorance or hurt, rarely malice
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    i have compassion for those whose denial misinforms them, but this
    increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one. love you all.

May be Jermaine tweet
    we should read that stage of hoax IS INCREASING Now??

<!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622

@magicpoetryx i don't judge. I just wish I could stop their pain. It breaks my heart to see them hold on to a fantasy
    STOP OUR PAIN??????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks Jermain, but i'm doing just fine, without anybody's help. And we are not a bunch of little kids who are just playing games here. We do think for ourselves!
    "Just remember to always think twice. Do think twice! wooooooo!" <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

If he wanted to stop our pain, he should have addressed the hoax in JULY 2009 or at least by the end of 2009. Cut believers right there, answer all the question which they had at THAT POINT, ask fans to be united and try to get justice for Michael, if it was really a murder, like they were all screaming around. If justice is so important for the family why were they not even trying to get done with it max in a year time. And watch CM suffer behind the bars, as well as Thome Thome (if he was such a beast, and poor child Michael couldn't defend himself) just because he is a "fall guy" it doesn't mean that he can walk freely and have fun for 2 years. And not only Jerm should have said something back in 2009, but at least all of the brothers and sisters (parents are too old to bother them) make an official statement for us, and again answer our questions, and make us UNITED TO HELP TO GET JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL. What he did now is absolute BS, i felt so sick yesterday reading tweets, it was a bloody battle, believers attacking Jerm and all the brothers, non believers attacking us and all of that non stop for 24 hours (and it's still not over)! How can he say now that he cares about us, that he wants to stop our pain??? What is that about? If JUSTICE is soooooooooooo important to a loving family, why you go and make money off of your brothers name? MICHAEL'S LEGACY WILL LIVE FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> It doesn't need your book or a live show or a magazine.!
    See ya in the AIRPORT Jermain! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E to you my dear friends, we will always "KEEP THE FAITH"!!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->