Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Jermaine is Rainman.
    RAINMAN Remote Automated Information Manager
    http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/RAINMAN

Plus he has a great memory to notice only now that some people are intensively talking hoax since day one.
    Then he has a world on his own.
    And he loves his brother dearly.
    And the picture has its effectiveness: people are crying at it.
    Of course they're crying at it — it's a piece of wet kitsch
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_Man

Waking up the masses - of course Jermaine has a meaning. Always had, always will.

Let's waltz, hoax family, let's waltz...
    dancing-spider-man-7.gif
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I don't sense irony there, i think he meant Jermaine just lied because he loves Michael, he even lies for him. My question is why like this? Cruel and torturing kids? This makes no sense, it's useless. Just say he is dead period. Or just don't say anything like you did 2 years. Just useless.
    Hope TR explains what he meant.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    well I sense irony because of to many "ooooos" in love.

Why not simply brotherly love <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> ?
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    TR get back here <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    It seems like there are always lies when something important is about to happen. When This Is It was coming out on movies the family said it wasnt Michael, when the Michael album was coming out the family said it wasn't Michael. Now we have all this drama from Jerm, is it to promote his book, or to bring attention to the hoax I don't know, but it does mean something... <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    lolol/
    TR get back here <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

lol leave him alone, maybe he's sleeping now ...or dancing <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
    i'm not sure i understand <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    don;t know much about Elvis but I really hope he wasn't dancing this way <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I think that might be his way of telling us to shut up and be quiet. Rude yes. But to the point. Michael might not want the world to know. It might not even be safe for the world to know. It feels like it is time and they want to be on the side of precaution for him to re-enter the world. I've never believed he would come back the same Michael who left . He justs wants to return and live with some sense of normalcy. Just my opinion. Nothing etched in stone.

you have hit on the aspect that has troubled me for a while.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    You noticed that Jermaine said that only after Pearl releasing a documentary about Hoax?
    Maybe that's why he never said anything. Before, there has discussion only only in blogs about hoax and among fans. Now comes a journalist and does a complete DVD on everything we have researched and discovered, deliver the gold to potential criminals, it makes other people have a distorted idea of the reasons that led Michael to forge death. Who hates Michael will think that it was motivated by money.
    Jermaine wrote: "This increasing hoax talk helps no one!" This conversation should be disturbing and Michael may be compromising their safety. Jermaine said there was an ongoing investigation and that everything will come out. Not out yet. So it's not over yet and Michael may still be at risk. One can understand your anger! The family have to protect him.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Why do you keep repeating: just my opinion? Are we so afraid to speak up our minds?
    It's a forum so every post is our opinion if not quoting. But i too feel the need to repeat that it's only my opinion.
    We should be less afraid to express ourselves and more understanding to each other's thoughts and feelings , group hug <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I have been attacked on many forums and the convo runs from "how do you know" to "from what source did that come" so I guess I use that as a built in guard to protect me and my posts from being taken out of context. It says from the start that this is from me, no source, no links, etc. Thanks for the hug. Back atcha <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    You noticed that Jermaine said that only after Pearl releasing a documentary about Hoax?
    Maybe that's why he never said anything. Before, there has discussion only only in blogs about hoax and among fans. Now comes a journalist and does a complete DVD on everything we have researched and discovered, deliver the gold to potential criminals, it makes other people have a distorted idea of the reasons that led Michael to forge death. Who hates Michael will think that it was motivated by money.
    Jermaine wrote: "This increasing hoax talk helps no one!" This conversation should be disturbing and Michael may be compromising their safety. Jermaine said there was an ongoing investigation and that everything will come out. Not out yet. So it's not over yet and Michael may still be at risk. One can understand your anger! The family have to protect him.
    you could be right ana. i did not see this part that he said. as a matter of fact not the part to pearly either, are they missing now?
  • CissyCissy Posts: 17
    Hello i’m new here.
    My name is Cis and I’m Dutch.

For some of you who lost hope due Jermaine’s Tweet’s.
    <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/EIdzNLnzdhw<!-- m -->
    A song about his brother Michael.

<!-- m -->http://youtu.be/Mb-4cx8_fvc<!-- m -->
    Another slip up at the end of the video.
    It looked like Tito was thinking: “what the f**k are you saying, shut up”……or something like that.
    Tito looked (despite the sunglasses) irritated.
    It’s a unconscious (fast/first) reaction on something………you can’t hide it!
    He took the microphone away, this was a sign to Jermaine…….”fool you’ve said enough”.
    Then Jermaine realized that he said to much….again!

Jermaine’s past isn’t that nice either.
    Unfaithful to his wife. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> (that’s sneaky, tell me about it <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> )
    Married a few times, a lot of kids <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> with different mothers.

What I would like to say:

Instead of looking at the Tweets, look at You Tube LKL Dave Dave a few times again!!
    That’s the ONLY living proof of Michael himself.
    I’m a very HSP and I now for 100%......... that’s Michael!!!!!!

And don’t forget the song <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> “Smile” <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> from Jermaine at the memorial.
    “Light up your face with sadness????, hide every trace of GLADNESS????”
    “All THROUGH THE YEARS, we’ll be ever so near”
    That was no mistake, he knew exactly what he was singing!!!
    Unfaithful to his wife. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> (that’s sneaky, tell me about it <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> )
    Married a few times, a lot of kids <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> with different mothers.
    Last part goes for Michael too? Let's not judge. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Hello i’m new here.
    My name is Cis and I’m Dutch.

For some of you who lost hope due Jermaine’s Tweet’s.
    <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/EIdzNLnzdhw<!-- m -->
    A song about his brother Michael.

<!-- m -->http://youtu.be/Mb-4cx8_fvc<!-- m -->
    Another slip up at the end of the video.
    It looked like Tito was thinking: “what the f**k are you saying, shut up”……or something like that.
    Tito looked (despite the sunglasses) irritated.
    It’s a unconscious (fast/first) reaction on something………you can’t hide it!
    He took the microphone away, this was a sign to Jermaine…….”fool you’ve said enough”.
    Then Jermaine realized that he said to much….again!

What I would like to say:

Instead of looking at the Tweets, look at You Tube LKL Dave Dave a few times again!!
    That’s the ONLY living proof of Michael himself.
    I’m a very HSP and I now for 100%......... that’s Michael!!!!!!

And don’t forget the song <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> “Smile” <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> from Jermaine at the memorial.
    “Light up your face with sadness????, hide every trace of GLADNESS????”
    “All THROUGH THE YEARS, we’ll be ever so near”
    That was no mistake, he knew exactly what he was singing!!!

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!

Yes,Jman is not really one to pay much attention to,my issue was with the way it was done.It has caused a HUGE divide in the fan base-one which was already big and fractured.More people,like yourself will find the site because of it and that's awesome!but a lot of people are hurt by it and so for that Jermaine is a tool.
    But,I still think he is being instructed to do certain things so,really,the one to be mad at is <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

MICHAEL!!!
    hi cissy

that song you posted is actually very good! I'm not familar with Jermaine;s songs, but it was very good imo.

When was it composed?
    http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/Smile-lyrics-Michael-Jackson/9DA2B8C5942E25A94825688E00278AEA
    Gina, "Smile", Michael's song sung by Jermaine at the funeral. I think that's what she meant.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Poor Jerm, he must have a very thick skin, that's all I will say about it. I can't believe how some people can judge a person they never met.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

No, I think it was about this one, that I've never heard before:

[youtube:33omq4ii]
    Didn’t they judge Michael? And now they are judging us. What makes Jermain immune?
    They did. Not us.
    BeLievers are judged by every Tom, Dick and Harry. Sometimes on twitter, it’s open field day on us for no given reason. Just someone picks up and post a negative and it’s on.
    True......And now Karen spreading hate.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    True......And now Karen spreading hate.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

…as if she is blood and obliged to chime in with the family in family discussions/disputes. She IS NOT, let me repeat, NOT A JACKSON, as bad as she would like to be. Just ain’t so. She’s living a delusion. She is hired help. End of the story. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Somebody needs to really read her and give her a reality check.