Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    She felt herself so important being RT by Jermaine in this hoax thing that she just wouldn't stop. She thinks she helps him or what. I think Jermaine is embaressed too.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Jermaine is follwing her on twitter.
    I have to believe Michael is alive because if he's not - I can't even imagine a worse family for him. And I really don't want to go there.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I stand by EVERYTHING I said about her in my previous rant.
    Jermaine said what he needed to and stopped....SHE has created an online massacre.
    She has given out to everyone,and is now crying wolf because #unfollowkarenfaye is being used at her and fans are getting their own back.
    I say good for them,I support them in every comment directed at her.
    She IS NOT A JACKSON she is not even his friend anymore,she is living off her past relationship with him as a friend/employee and 99% of her followers are HIS fans following her to ..I don't know,learn more about him,watch what she says,whatever.She has no right to talk to anyone about anything.

I have also now heard she called Brazillian people monkey's. Honest to God,she needs to be stopped NOW.She is a complete lunatic.
    She makes my blood boil and if I ever have the unfortunate chance to meet her,I will without regret or care slap her so hard it leave a hand print on her face. #promise

Moral of this story is
    Don't give it if you can't take it <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

TO THE L.E.F.T KAREN grab a bag on the way out and put it over that head of yours
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Jermaine is follwing her on twitter.
    I have to believe Michael is alive because if he's not - I can't even imagine a worse family for him. And I really don't want to go there.

So true! If we list VERY WEIRD BEHAVIOR (laughing, slip ups, smiles, joy, indifference) OF THE FAMILY STARTING WITH KATHERINE, THEN MICHAEL MUST BE ALIVE, otherwise............ I also don't want to go there.
    If you follow Michael Jackson, unfollow @wingheart a fame seeker and a grotesque wannabe famous attacking MJ fans.

KF Answer
    Please do, if this is your opinion of me. Thank you for your assistance.
    @wingheart how did Michael cope with people asking him if Elvis was alive

KF Answer
    I never heard anyone ask Michael such an absurd question.
    But sweetheart, Michael was married to his daughter. Who in their right mind would ask Michael that?
    KF:
    It's kinda like being a standup comedian and your audience is nothing but intoxicated heckling MJ fans.
    I must add here. I absolutely adore and love most all of Michael's fans. I have found so many beautiful spirits, that helped me through my darkest hours. You all know exactly who you are. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
    Someone: If people asked Michael about Elvis I bet he answered in a polite caring fashion this is what I was getting at not like
    KF answer: I have been addressing this line of questioning politely for 2 years. At some point people such as yourself should be able to grasp what my response IS, and WILL ALAWYS BE

I don't find that "monkey" insult, but if that's what she said then i have no words.
    I think it is where the #unfollowkarenfaye thing came from
    She has probably since deleted it but it is all over twitter/in mjfam land she has upset lots of people with it and is now labelled a racist _____________________________________________________________________
    fill in with obscene names here ^
    Maybe she understood how over limit that rasist comment was.
  • Tweet tweetin' like a baby bird. <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

No, he's not just saying it now. He's always said it. But now he is screaming it -- doesn't it make ya just wanna SCREAM? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> Why shout it now? 2 reasons........
    1. Because timing is everything.
    2. People are getting a little too gung-ho(ax).

2 years is nothing on a GRANDER scale. TIme Is relative. Trust me, it will be worth the wait, I promise you that.

It's not a comeback...... it's a TakeoveR! <---- remember that!

Keep the Faith.

Love,
    T.R.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    explain that timing thing please, I don't understand <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

it's a TakeoveR right...I knew that <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    Would you join us in chatroom? <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    If she is tired of answering it after 2 years and can't do it without getting angry then she best not even answer at all. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    I have also now heard she called Brazillian people monkey's. Honest to God,she needs to be stopped NOW.She is a complete lunatic.

Whaaaaaaaaat? What a son of a b*tch! I'm brazilian, and I hate when people think that there are monkeys and snakes running freely in our streets, but to call us monkeys is pure racism. Karen, you should watch her mouth. If you cares so much about Michael, who have been called racist many times, you should be carrying his message, and not doing one of the things he fights against.

By the way, why did she insulted us?

Ps.: Sinderella, you got one more member to your 'I hate KF' team <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    brunob12 wrote:

Sinderella wrote:I have also now heard she called Brazillian people monkey's. Honest to God,she needs to be stopped NOW.She is a complete lunatic.

Whaaaaaaaaat? What a son of a b*tch! I'm brazilian, and I hate when people think that there are monkeys and snakes running freely in our streets, but to call us monkeys is pure racism. Karen, you should watch her mouth. If you cares so much about Michael, who have been called racist many times, you should be carrying his message, and not doing one of the things he fights against.

Ps.: Sinderella, you got one more member to your 'I hate KF' team

that this happening to this woman, Karen not to insult to Brazil nor its people <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    IMHO,since the start of the "MJ's DEATH", there have been hints/clues dropped in various conversations & my ears are always attuned to what Jermaine & siblings have to say.So, all of a sudden,after a couple of years where all the fan's investigations/opinions have been in a fish bowl,Jermaine would just say stop saying that he is alive......
    Whether or not that's Jermaine's twitter acct.,gives me more reason to believe that MJ is alive.
    Definitely,there's something to that & as I think, things are being played acccordingly.
    This is just my opinion

No, he's not just saying it now. He's always said it. But now he is screaming it -- doesn't it make ya just wanna SCREAM? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> Why shout it now? 2 reasons........

2 years is nothing on a GRANDER scale. TIme Is relative. Trust me, it will be worth the wait, I promise you that.

Keep the Faith.

Love,
    T.R.

He hasn't talked about the hoax before only now.

Keep the Faith.

Love,
    T.R.

I was talking about Tweets about MJ not being alive (i.e., "gone"). Someone said why is he stressing it and screaming it now? And yes of course the hoax..... like I said "too gung-ho(ax)." That's what that was in reply to.

Keep the Faith.

Love,
    T.R.

I was talking about Tweets about MJ not being alive (i.e., "gone"). Someone said why is he stressing it and screaming it now? And yes of course the hoax..... like I said "too gung-ho(ax)." That's what that was in reply to.

ohh...ok
  • Could someone post the tweet where Karen called Brazilians monkeys? I can't seem to find it.
  • I think that might be his way of telling us to shut up and be quiet. Rude yes. But to the point. Michael might not want the world to know. It might not even be safe for the world to know. It feels like it is time and they want to be on the side of precaution for him to re-enter the world. I've never believed he would come back the same Michael who left . He justs wants to return and live with some sense of normalcy. Just my opinion. Nothing etched in stone.

you have hit on the aspect that has troubled me for a while.

I agree with you guys. I also can't help but wonder if Jermaine is trying to garner more interest in his up-coming book.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Jermaine deleted his tweets regarding the hoax, etc... check out his tweeter now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    poor Jermaine...d
    if you do, d
    if you don't. MJ fans have been waiting for so long for them to address the hoax. now that he did, we're asking why. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

though i understand it's the timing that's being questioned. and of course it means nothing as we can't expect him to say otherwise.

here are interesting replies to him:

bcox64 Bonnie Cox
    @jermjackson5 It's not denial, it's misinformation, like the same thing that is going on in the news today.

@jermjackson5 It is VERY hard for fans to accept u r right. But it doesn't help when family members contradict each other, either

@jermjackson5 You have fans that have been on this for two years, the whole time. The hoax talk increases with every contradiction

@jermjackson5 If there weren't so many contradictions, the blogs pointing them out wouldn't be so popular.

@jermjackson5 so if the hoax talk doesn't help anyone, you tell me what talk does, because none of this is helping anyone except ...

@jermjackson5 someone's bottom line. If he is dead, tell the fans to go home . . . show's over. Am I wasting my time? Wld be nice to know

and from her blog:

<!-- m -->http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/20 ... aines.html<!-- m -->

I would like to appeal to Jermaine to consider the fact that the FANS are not the ones putting out the conflicting information which they feel compelled to verify. If it weren’t for the consistent stirring of the pot on Twitter by family members, and the chess game in the online tabloids, fans wouldn’t be so misled.
  • Anyone noticed the timing of Jermaine's tweets going into overdrive about how Michael is not alive?
    Coincidence?...........................I think not.
    All I can say is keep the Faith. Patience is a virtue.
    And do you really think even if his brother knew he was still alive, and I'm not saying he does or he doesn't, but let's say he DOES know..... do you really think he would do nothing less than SHOUT at the world that he is NOT alive?
    2 words: Brotherly looooove.

I agree with you, I have been repeating myself over and over saying the same thing. He will not give away his brother. He will not throw his brother Michael to the wolves.. I am glad someone things like I do.. blessings.
  • DafneDafne Posts: 23
    just checked. no he didn't
  • He probably cancelled it because he was afraid of retaliation.. he is too smart for his own good. I don't believe anything Jermaine has to say. He has no choice to protect Michael. If Michael were my brother I would have done anything to protect him, so is jermaine. Please have the faith..

Ps.: Sinderella, you got one more member to your 'I hate KF' team <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

YES!!! Welcome,I am considering getting badges made with ANTI KF <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

No for reals though she is out of order.I will try and see if someone has a print of it but she definitley said it because so many people started attacking her-who hadn't been previously, over it.It got RT'd many times I imagine,I was just not on there when it went down.I saw someone tweet her saying
    'f*** you if you think we're monkey's you are one of these-and attached a link to a pic of a rather ugly python/snake thing and then proceeded to call her a fu**ing bi***.
    so,im not making it up,it did happen,she did make a racist remark yesterday.
    and Michael,I am sure is watching all of this,horrified and sad that despite all his efforts to instill in his fans and the world the message of equality,peace,love,humanity and so on,it's all gone out the window in a few short days.

His fans are behaving like animals,I don't disagree with them giving her a taste of her own medicine but they are turning on each other and blocking each other over her!I have thrown a few sly tweets in there from my account but y'all already know I hated KF wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before any of this started so no one should be shocked at my desire to slap her.

She is a disgrace to Michael,women and the human race.