Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• Jermaine’s tweet is confusing and yet very interesting. It could be based on the very possible reason which hesouttamylife described
    I think that might be his way of telling us to shut up and be quiet. Rude yes. But to the point. Michael might not want the world to know. It might not even be safe for the world to know. It feels like it is time and they want to be on the side of precaution for him to re-enter the world. I've never believed he would come back the same Michael who left . He justs wants to return and live with some sense of normalcy. Just my opinion. Nothing etched in stone.

OR Jermaine’s tweet was to draw attention to this forum, like he tweeted before about the “defense’s TMZ leak” <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=18388&p=316795<!-- l --> with the result that lots of people got curious and jumped to the TMZ site to see what’s up! So Jermaine's tweet was in order to increase the number of hoax beLIEvers which could be one of the main targets of the hoax scenario and planning, see it as a kinda PR stunt. As I wrote before in <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=219&t=18028&p=310494<!-- l --> :

“2011 will be the trial(S) (including delays) year with many surprises and more mysteries and a lot of media and internet attention, start Immortal Tour, Oprah in November, the group believers is still growing. In 2011 Michael's message "to get it right" via media sources internet, TMZ etc. will reach a bigger (believers) audience.” with the emphasis on PR for this forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

Okay <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> I can see that. Different take. But a definite possibility indeed. Like your way of thinking.
    <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> (I couldn't resist to use this smiley too LOL)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Jermaine stopped tweeting about the hoax but he didn't stop sending DMs about the hoax. He could have kept his silence about the hoax like they did till today but he didn't. If Michael's return was that close, wouldn't he think how the fans would hate him for lying about the hoax after Michael BAMs? What's he going to say if Michael returns this summer or anytime close? "I had to protect my brother."? Wasn't he already protecting him saying that he was gone? He needed to talk antihoax to protect him more? Wouldn't he know that especially the non-believers would be hating him if they learn that Michael is alive. I don't think so. I do believe that he talked anti-hoax because probably Michael asked him to and because he's not coming back. That's what makes sense to me unfortunately.

How can Michael not come back if he has his children .. He will have to come back to get them. Nobody will be upset on Jermaine if Michael makes a statement, stating that it was for his protection. I will not be angry at Jermaine. Actually alot of people will praise him for being loyal to his brother. Once upon a time I use to hear that Jermaine was jealous of Michael because he was making so much money. Well this will prove once in for all that he loves his brother and he was loyal to him. I will stand my grounds in this. My intuitions never failed me and they will not fail me now.. Blessings.

I agree with you. The intuition is that he is coming back.

Jermaine is so unpopular between fans and believers I find it hard to believe any of his actions would be motivated by fear of being hated. If that were the case the man would never leave the house. Poor Jermaine. Seriously, people are viscous.

Additionally, Jermaine is the original liar in this hoax, I don't understand why some are taking anything he has to say as truth... especially when it is a complete 180* from what we all know to be true here. Jermaine was the first and only one to tell the world Michael is dead. So what's the difference? He just gave our group validity by referring to us.

First off, I'm NOT taking Jermiane's words as the truth! I already wrote that I still believe Michael is alive. If I believed what he wrote, I would have become a non-believer. Second of all, all of the MJ fans are following him on Twitter no matter what they feel for him, love him or hate him. So I do believe that he cares what they will say and feel after Michael BAMs. And can you imagine how the non-believers would treat him after they find out that he lied about the hoax? I do not believe Jerm neded to say this is not a hoax to protect Michael. As I wrote above, they were already protecting him by saying that he is gone. There is a HUGE difference btw saying that Michael is dead and saying this is not a hoax. We were the ones who were so happy to see the family not mentioning about the hoax. If it wasn't that important why did we show it as a clue that the family never mentioned about the hoax? In a couple of years, after the media start to unfollow the kids Michael can take his kids and they can even start living in another country. That's Michael Jackson we're talking about. No big deal for him to see his kids or to live with them if he wants to. I don't believe intuitions all the time as they can fail you. With the common sense, I get Jermiane's tweets as a bad sign and as the sign of a non-come back. Still I HOPE that I'm wrong about it. Wish I could agree with you guys.

I do agree with the underlined. But I do not agree that JJ would care that much about what people think. When you're in the public eye like he is, you would learn to not care what people say about you. You would also know that people are fickle, they change their minds on a whim. If you spend your life making decisions based on making other people happy, you will never be happy yourself. JJ is almost 60 years old and spent a lot of those years in the public eye. He must be at least somewhat aware of how people work. He is MJs brother after all. In this hoax, everything is scripted or none of it is. If you agree the "death" scene was scripted then everything after that is suspect. It's not real, it's all an illusion. Don't get too upset about anything that happens because just like any movie, every event is designed and choreographed to evoke a specific reaction from... us, the audience.

So either you're in it til the end or your out left forever with questions, and I know you're in it Pure Love. Hang in there and hang on.

Ps. It's not right to make DMs public. It's extremely bad form and disrespectful. Even referring to the content like Piano Games did is tacky. I'm telling you, watch that one.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    So.. can anyone tell me what these DMs said please? What page are they on and were they screenshots?

I give up. Im invisible. <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I really hope TS says something about this, or even someone else from the family. What about Teddy Riley? Has he said anything about this? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    @PianoGames ●▲Tom Pickering▲●
    @jermjackson5 why not reply publicly and tell them EXACTLY what you just said to me. Why DMs?..

Waiting for the answer to this...

Woah he DMed Pianogames too? I wonder what he wrote to him? I gotta check out Tom's page. Thanks Sind. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Apparently so,that's what he tweeted before anyway,not sure if he has told what was said just the 2nd tweet i've posted saying Jermaine was rude to him
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Jermaine stopped tweeting about the hoax but he didn't stop sending DMs about the hoax. He could have kept his silence about the hoax like they did till today but he didn't. If Michael's return was that close, wouldn't he think how the fans would hate him for lying about the hoax after Michael BAMs? What's he going to say if Michael returns this summer or anytime close? "I had to protect my brother."? Wasn't he already protecting him saying that he was gone? He needed to talk antihoax to protect him more? Wouldn't he know that especially the non-believers would be hating him if they learn that Michael is alive. I don't think so. I do believe that he talked anti-hoax because probably Michael asked him to and because he's not coming back. That's what makes sense to me unfortunately.

How can Michael not come back if he has his children .. He will have to come back to get them. Nobody will be upset on Jermaine if Michael makes a statement, stating that it was for his protection. I will not be angry at Jermaine. Actually alot of people will praise him for being loyal to his brother. Once upon a time I use to hear that Jermaine was jealous of Michael because he was making so much money. Well this will prove once in for all that he loves his brother and he was loyal to him. I will stand my grounds in this. My intuitions never failed me and they will not fail me now.. Blessings.

I agree with you. The intuition is that he is coming back.

Jermaine is so unpopular between fans and believers I find it hard to believe any of his actions would be motivated by fear of being hated. If that were the case the man would never leave the house. Poor Jermaine. Seriously, people are viscous.

Additionally, Jermaine is the original liar in this hoax, I don't understand why some are taking anything he has to say as truth... especially when it is a complete 180* from what we all know to be true here. Jermaine was the first and only one to tell the world Michael is dead. So what's the difference? He just gave our group validity by referring to us.

First off, I'm NOT taking Jermiane's words as the truth! I already wrote that I still believe Michael is alive. If I believed what he wrote, I would have become a non-believer. Second of all, all of the MJ fans are following him on Twitter no matter what they feel for him, love him or hate him. So I do believe that he cares what they will say and feel after Michael BAMs. And can you imagine how the non-believers would treat him after they find out that he lied about the hoax? I do not believe Jerm neded to say this is not a hoax to protect Michael. As I wrote above, they were already protecting him by saying that he is gone. There is a HUGE difference btw saying that Michael is dead and saying this is not a hoax. We were the ones who were so happy to see the family not mentioning about the hoax. If it wasn't that important why did we show it as a clue that the family never mentioned about the hoax? In a couple of years, after the media start to unfollow the kids Michael can take his kids and they can even start living in another country. That's Michael Jackson we're talking about. No big deal for him to see his kids or to live with them if he wants to. I don't believe intuitions all the time as they can fail you. With the common sense, I get Jermiane's tweets as a bad sign and as the sign of a non-come back. Still I HOPE that I'm wrong about it. Wish I could agree with you guys.

I couldn't explain my thoughts better, PureLove. As much as i try to make of Jermaine tweets a good sign (which is a little far fetched), they make me think of the message of a lover: "it's hard for me to do it, but i have to set you free. Because i DO love you".
    By the way, i saw INCEPTION. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @PianoGames ●▲Tom Pickering▲●
    @jermjackson5 why not reply publicly and tell them EXACTLY what you just said to me. Why DMs?..

Waiting for the answer to this...

Woah he DMed Pianogames too? I wonder what he wrote to him? I gotta check out Tom's page. Thanks Sind. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Apparently so,that's what he tweeted before anyway,not sure if he has told what was said just the 2nd tweet i've posted saying Jermaine was rude to him

Yeah I read that on his page too. Jerm is getting rude to believers. Not good at all.
    Believers started it. In his defense. <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->

I do agree with the underlined. But I do not agree that JJ would care that much about what people think. When you're in the public eye like he is, you would learn to not care what people say about you. You would also know that people are fickle, they change their minds on a whim. If you spend your life making decisions based on making other people happy, you will never be happy yourself. JJ is almost 60 years old and spent a lot of those years in the public eye. He must be at least somewhat aware of how people work. He is MJs brother after all. In this hoax, everything is scripted or none of it is. If you agree the "death" scene was scripted then everything after that is suspect. It's not real, it's all an illusion. Don't get too upset about anything that happens because just like any movie, every event is designed and choreographed to evoke a specific reaction from... us, the audience.

So either you're in it til the end or your out left forever with questions, and I know you're in it Pure Love. Hang in there and hang on.

Thank you love. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Ahh I'm in it, I'm like at the deepest end of the rabbit hole. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I know that he is alive which is the most important thing in this hoax. But these recent tweets and DMs of Jermaine is making me lose my hope of a return. Now he's getting rude to believers. Anyways, we will wait and see where this journey is going to take us. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And we are all in it together. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    hey.. its invisible me again <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->

HOW DO WE KNOW JERMAINE HAS BEEN RUDE??? I SEE NO SCREENSHOTS AS PROOF OF THIS!!!!

WHERE IS THE PROOF??

HOW DO WE KNOW JERMAINE HAS BEEN RUDE??? I SEE NO SCREENSHOTS AS PROOF OF THIS!!!!

WHERE IS THE PROOF??

You can't see DMs of people as you can not see PMs on this forum. Tom is a nice guy and he wouldn't lie about the way Jerm wrote to him. And for the DMs you are looking for, I found scorpion's on the 31st page of this thread. Here it is:
    Today I tweeted Jermain to explain about "AIRPORT" slip up, he sent me a direct message saying the following: " if you understood grieif, you would understand verbal slip-ups made in grief confusion. It is not a clue,or proof or hope."
    I replied, that I very much know what grief is, therefore I don't get slip up like that. And that he did not convinced me with that answer, but I thankful for his reply." I seriously can't imagine me confusing my dead parents being in airport instead of cemetery.

WHERE IS THE PROOF??

You can't see DMs of people as you can not see PMs on this forum. Tom is a nice guy and he wouldn't lie about the way Jerm wrote to him. And for the DMs you are looking for, I found scorpion's on the 31st page of this thread. Here it is:

I understand what a DM is and im sure Tom is a nice guy,..,...

SCREENSHOT WOULD BE PROOF.

Im too old and tired to accept peoples word on this... not to be rude to anyone, but if what Tom is saying is true then all he has to do is screenshot it. And be quick about it before Jermaine deletes it.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Tom is a nice guy and he wouldn't lie about the way Jerm wrote to him.
    Betcha there's no screenshot.

Remember he also said he saw a video of MJ with a date calendar in the screen that was post 6/25/09. That failed to materialize as well.

Remember he also said he saw a video of MJ with a date calendar in the screen that was post 6/25/09. That failed to materialize as well.

I dont believe Tom either. No screenshot has appeared. So i dont think its true.

SoSoDeaf uses that trick too... saying she has recieved DMs of this and that person.. then pretends not to know how to screenshot and then when someone tells her, the DM has been deleted all of a sudden.

Its an old and tired lie. I dont believe anything unless i see it.
    Bluff.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Here is the DM notification I got on my personal email, I promised to post after my copy/paste problem gets solved. Here it is:

if u understood grief, you'd understand verbal slip-ups are made in grief's confusion. It is not a clue or proof or hope

Direct message sent by Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) to you (@MJendless) on May 05, 2:42 PM.
    Jermaine Jackson
    @jermjackson5
    Everywhere!
    Send a direct message

SMS D JERMJACKSON5 + message to 40404 or your local country code. Learn Twitter for Mobile.
    Ok Jermaine, we're now convinced by the hoax anyway. Nevermind the old slip-ups meant or not. But what's changed? Why do you want us to understand that It is not a clue or proof or hope ? What's changed? What's happening? Is this it?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    "Children of the world, we'll do it
    We'll meet on endless shores
    Making sandcastles and floating our boats
    While people fight and defend their point of view
    Forever putting on masks that are new
    We'll swing the tide of time and do it.

Children of the world, we'll do it
    With song and dance and innocent bliss
    And the soft caress of a loving kiss
    We'll do it.

While traders trade and haggle their price
    And politicians try so hard to be nice
    We'll meet on endless shores and floating our boats
    We'll do it.

While lawyers argue and doctors treat
    Stockbrokers quote the price on meat
    While preachers preach and ring the bell
    Carpetbaggers with something to sell
    We'll sing and dance in innocent bliss
    With the soft caress of a loving kiss
    We'll do it.
    Meeting on endless shores
    Making sandcastles and floating our boats
    We'll do it.

We'll ride the rainbow, a cloud, a storm
    Flying in the wind, we'll change our form
    We'll reach the stars, embrace the moon
    We'll break the barrier and be there soon

While architects plan their buildings high
    And trade unions raise their hue and cry
    While boardroom squabbles generate heat
    And in secret places dealers meet

We'll sing and dance in innocent bliss
    And the soft caress of a loving kiss
    We'll do it.

While philosophers grapple and continue to tackle
    Endless dilemmas of body and mind
    Physicists wander, continue to ponder
    Perennial questions of space and time
    Archeologists survey, continue to dig
    Bygone treasures small and big

Psychologists probe, analyze the tears
    Of hysterical notions, phobias, fears

While priests take confessions
    In a serious session
    And people struggle
    In the hustle and bustle
    In the noise and din
    On the meaning of sin
    We'll touch the stars, embrace the moon
    Break the barrier, arrive there soon
    Ride the rainbow, the cloud, the storm
    Flying in the wind, changing our form

Children of the world, we'll do it
    With song and dance and innocent bliss
    The soft caress of a loving kiss
    We'll do it."

Michael Jackson
    Here is the DM notification I got on my personal email, I promised to post after my copy/paste problem gets solved. Here it is:

if u understood grief, you'd understand verbal slip-ups are made in grief's confusion. It is not a clue or proof or hope

Direct message sent by Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) to you (@MJendless) on May 05, 2:42 PM.
    Jermaine Jackson
    @jermjackson5
    Everywhere!
    Send a direct message

SMS D JERMJACKSON5 + message to 40404 or your local country code. Learn Twitter for Mobile.

He should answer these publicly and not DM... why would he not want everyone to see and understand this?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

Jermaine Jackson
    @jermjackson5
    Everywhere!
    Send a direct message

He should answer these publicly and not DM... why would he not want everyone to see and understand this?

agree I can't say why he sent DM, but I tweeted him back that I am not convinced just because I know grief & know that no one can make such a confusion . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That was Maura who said that, not Tom.

I dont believe Tom either. No screenshot has appeared. So i dont think its true.

SoSoDeaf uses that trick too... saying she has recieved DMs of this and that person.. then pretends not to know how to screenshot and then when someone tells her, the DM has been deleted all of a sudden.

Its an old and tired lie. I dont believe anything unless i see it.

You don't see Michael, so you don't believe he is alive? You don't believe Jermaine is sending DMs? Because one of the believers that he sent a DM is here and she's Scorpionchick. Is she lying too? We started not to believe each other too? These people who said that they received DMs from Jerm is just believers, they're among us. What's the reason to hesitate about them? I don't get it. Nobody can delete the DM s/he made, so no worries about the DMs getting deleted. Pianogames Tom can take a screenshot and show it if he wants to. It's a private message he received and he doesn't need to show anything to anyone else.

About Jermaine started to sending DMs, I could possibly think that he wrote the antihoax things to protect Michael or to take the attention on hoax forums BUT the purpose of sending DMs can not be any of these. It looks like he's trying to convince believers that Michael is gone for real.
    PURELOVE: Both the sender or reciever can delete the DM. So if Jermaine has sent the DM then he can also delete it out of PianoGames inbox.

What i am questioning is Toms assertion that Jermaine has sent him an ABUSIVE message. If that is true, then why Tom not screenshot and post it? Why just allude to it on a tweet and not tell us what it says? Seems odd to me.
    If its so "private" - then why say anything at all?????

Im not saying he is lying, i am saying i am suspicious and i wont believe him on face value alone on this.

Oh,... im not 100% believer. Im seeking the truth with an open mind and heart. You are right.. i dont see Michael and there is a good chance he is dead and this hoax is just people playing with us all. Im open to all possibilities. I just want the truth so i can get closure. Without the truth, i am just hanging. No-one is telling us the truth right now.

So i question EVERYTHING. i believe NO-ONE if it doesnt seem or feel right to me. I make my own mind up and i think for myself.

With LOVE.
    PURELOVE: Both the sender or reciever can delete the DM. So if Jermaine has sent the DM then he can also delete it out of PianoGames inbox.

What i am questioning is Toms assertion that Jermaine has sent him an ABUSIVE message. If that is true, then why Tom not screenshot and post it? Why just allude to it on a tweet and not tell us what it says? Seems odd to me.
    If its so "private" - then why say anything at all?????

Im not saying he is lying, i am saying i am suspicious and i wont believe him on face value alone on this.

Oh,... im not 100% believer. Im seeking the truth with an open mind and heart. You are right.. i dont see Michael and there is a good chance he is dead and this hoax is just people playing with us all. Im open to all possibilities. I just want the truth so i can get closure. Without the truth, i am just hanging. No-one is telling us the truth right now.

So i question EVERYTHING. i believe NO-ONE if it doesnt seem or feel right to me. I make my own mind up and i think for myself.

With LOVE.

Miss Peppers, my english is not that perfect so I think I expressed it wrong. Let me tell you what I wanted to say. Let's say that I sent you a DM on Twitter, ok? And you received it and read it. And then I went back to my sentbox and deleted the DM I sent you. That DM in your inbox which was sent by me doesn't get deleted UNLESS you decided to delete it yourself. So what I'm saying is, even if Jerm decides to delete the DMs he sent to believers, those DMs won't be get deleted in believers' inboxes.Unless the believers decide to delete them. Hope I'm clear now.

You're not 100% believer but there's something that brought you here. You found something/s that made you think if he could be alive. Even only this hesitation in you is half of believing. And you walked the half way of believing without seeing Michael physically. And with this hoax, I think we learned to believe in the things that we do not only see with our eyes but believe in the things we see with our hearts. Actually that's what brought us here and made us started to investigate. So, saying "I believe what I see" is an expression that fits with non-believers imo.

Questioning everything is good. That's what I'm doing as well. I do not believe anything blindly and I do not try to fool myself just to keep my hopes high. As for the DMs, I do believe what Tom wrote because I was into chat with him many times and he's such a very young and a very bright person. He's a nice guy too. He hasn't been following the hoax for a long time though. I personally do not believe that he would lie about what Jerm wrote to him and it wouldn't surprise me that Jerm was being rude to believers because he's protecting Karen fake now. And we all know how Karen behaves believers. So in my humble opinion there's no need to hesitate if Jerm sent DMs to believers or not because one of the believers is already on this forum, and she wrote what Jerm wrote to her. I think what we need to think about is, why Jermaine keeps on sending DMs to believers like he's trying to convince believers that he's gone for real which is not a good sign imo.
    PURELOVE Hello again. Seems we are the only two awake. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Sorry to labour this point, but in answer to your post i have quoted you here:
    Miss Peppers, my english is not that perfect so I think I expressed it wrong. Let me tell you what I wanted to say. Let's say that I sent you a DM on Twitter, ok? And you received it and read it. And then I went back to my sentbox and deleted the DM I sent you. That DM in your inbox which was sent by me doesn't get deleted UNLESS you decided to delete it yourself. So what I'm saying is, even if Jerm decides to delete the DMs he sent to believers, those DMs won't be get deleted in believers' inboxes.Unless the believers decide to delete them. Hope I'm clear now.

This is not correct. You can try it yourself to see and you will find out that i am right.

If i send you a DM in twitter and, whether you read it or not, i can delete it out of my sent box and it WILL delete out of your inbox too.

Therefore both the sender and the reciever can delete DM's.

Try it for yourself. Send a friend a DM and then delete it. Ask your friend if its still in their inbox, and it wont be because you have deleted it. xxx

(every day is a school day) <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->