Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• BROTHERLY LOOOOOOOVE <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

brotherly-love-cheryl-ann-hardy.jpg
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Off topic since not only Jermaine but also KF is heating the soup in this thread for the time being.
    Cuidado, meus amigos.

This is not about monkeys but about flying monkeys. That's different.
    And it's not about a tweet but about a picture with a full moon, thus a moon that is completely divided.
    Now considering the fan base in its actual emotional status, is that true or not?
    As seen from Earth, the hemisphere of the Moon that is facing the earth (the near side) is almost fully illuminated by the Sun and appears round. Only during a full moon is the opposite hemisphere of the Moon, which is not visible from Earth (the far side), completely unilluminated.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_moon

Coming back to twitter, there is this picture (not a tweet) that allegedly was sent by Karen Faye to another twitter user who allegedly happens to be from Brazil.
    Flying or Winged Monkeys before.
    Winged monkeys (often referred to in adaptations and popular culture as flying monkeys) are characters from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, of enough impact between the books and the 1939 movie to have taken their own place in popular culture, regularly referenced in comedic or ironic situations as a source of evil or fear.

In the original Oz novels, the Winged Monkeys were once a free people, living in the forests of Oz.
    Quelala and a sorceress named Gayelette punished the Winged Monkeys by making them the slaves to the Golden Cap.
    Eventually the cap fell into the hands of the Wicked Witch of the West, who used the Winged Monkeys to conquer the Winkie Country, defeat the Great Oz, and capture Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion, destroying the Scarecrow and Tin Woodman in the process. Dorothy finally gave the cap to Glinda, who ordered the monkeys to carry Dorothy's companions back to their homes in Oz, and then to cease to bother people.

In the classic 1939 film The Wizard of Oz,the Winged Monkeys kidnap Dorothy and dismantle the Scarecrow, but do nothing to the Tin Man or the Cowardly Lion, leaving them free to put the Scarecrow back together and rescue Dorothy. Glinda ordered the monkeys to carry Dorothy's companions back to their homes in Oz, and then to cease to bother people, and then gave them the cap as their own, to free them.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_monkeys

Why shouldn't Brazil play a role in this hoax?
    Karen is executing a role since day 1.
    I don't even read her because it's always the same and I don't expect anybody in this circle to tell the truth.

Coming back to the beauties of life, this is a brazilian tribute to Michael that is just charming:
    [youtube:25doqwuo]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_DLEysEqSM&feature=player_embedded

Keep the faith.
  • I just want to explain something, maybe you will understand. We all know Michael may have been in danger. Hypothetically speaking, lets say the people who are after him, is reading every single clue we found, what would be the outcome? They will know Michael is alive and will be looking for him. By Jermaine saying that we are wasting our time, and that he is dead it will remove all suspicions that Michael is alive. No one will be looking for him. Now it is all your choices to believe what you want to believe and understand what you want to understand. You also need to read between the lines, and analyse what Jermaine is trying to say and do. I hope this will help you to ease all your emotions. God bless.

P.S. PLEASE KEEP THE FAITH AND BE POSITIVE..
  • I just want to explain something, maybe you will understand. We all know Michael may have been in danger. Hypothetically speaking, lets say the people who are after him, is reading every single clue we found, what would be the outcome? They will know Michael is alive and will be looking for him. By Jermaine saying that we are wasting our time, and that he is dead it will remove all suspicions that Michael is alive. No one will be looking for him. Now it is all your choices to believe what you want to believe and understand what you want to understand. You also need to read between the lines, and analyse what Jermaine is trying to say and do. I hope this will help you to ease all your emotions. God bless.

Cognitive dissonance? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm personally not very positive about Jermaine's antihoax tweets. I do not believe that he's talking antihoax just because he decided to protect Michael. The family has been saying that he's dead since day 1, that's protecting Michael but why need to speak about the hoax now? If the purpose was to take the attention on the hoax forum, Jermaine wrote antihoax tweets and that would be enough but he keeps on sending DMs to believers and saying that there's no hoax and he's gone. I do believe that the return plan was cancelled. I'm sure that Michael decided a return at the beginning but according to circumstances of the hoax, it was cancelled probably by the FBI. Probably it wasn't going to be safe for Michael to turn back into public life. Even if he's going to come back, it is not going to happen very soon. And Jermaine is talking antihoax because he doesn't want us to wait for Michael no more. This is my humble opinion and I'm hoping to be wrong about it. I'm sure that Michael is alive though but I don't get these antihoax speech of Jermaine as a good sign.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    @PureLove
    he keeps on sending DMs to believers and saying that there's no hoax and he's gone.

How do you know that?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I just want to explain something, maybe you will understand. We all know Michael may have been in danger. Hypothetically speaking, lets say the people who are after him, is reading every single clue we found, what would be the outcome? They will know Michael is alive and will be looking for him. By Jermaine saying that we are wasting our time, and that he is dead it will remove all suspicions that Michael is alive. No one will be looking for him. Now it is all your choices to believe what you want to believe and understand what you want to understand. You also need to read between the lines, and analyse what Jermaine is trying to say and do. I hope this will help you to ease all your emotions. God bless.

In Michael’s own words

"Two Birds
    It's hard to tell them what I feel for you.
    They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture.
    So how can they ever understand your mystery?
    Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree.
    One eats cherries, while the other looks on.
    Two birds fly through the air.
    One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent.
    Two birds wheel in the sun.
    One catches the light on its silver feathers,
    while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am,
    but they'll never find you. Unless...
    Unless they already know a love that never interferes,
    that watches from beyond that breathes free in the invisible air.
    Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious.
    How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?
    Oh, that is a day I hunger for!"

WHICH BIRD ARE WE <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    @PureLove
    he keeps on sending DMs to believers and saying that there's no hoax and he's gone.

How do you know that?

They were posted on this thread. He sent one to Scorpionchick as well.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I personally don't get why more people aren't making more connections from this past week AS A WHOLE.
    There is a ton of them because a ton of things happened,big things.

One of them being the Barnum circus announcement by Staples immidiately after Jermaine stopped tweeting about the hoax 'the circus is coming back to town' in July-TGSOE
    Both came right after Cirque's IMMORTAL announcement-TGSOE
    the hoax tweets themselves-the hoax-TGSOE
    The trial delayed which is the finale in TGSOE

not to mention directing hoards of traffic this way making the forum crash and have to be relocated,more people than ever are talking about it,we have new members all this time later,and now ontop of all this we have news that since KJ went and announced there was no proof ever found of Michael having anything to do with children all these authorities are popping us agreeing and truth and vindication are on the horizon!!
    I have probably missed other things but feel free to add them on.

I'd say that is a pretty hefty amount to be connected up.

Where is my pencil...I have dots to join
    Jermaine stopped tweeting about the hoax but he didn't stop sending DMs about the hoax. He could have kept his silence about the hoax like they did till today but he didn't. If Michael's return was that close, wouldn't he think how the fans would hate him for lying about the hoax after Michael BAMs? What's he going to say if Michael returns this summer or anytime close? "I had to protect my brother."? Wasn't he already protecting him saying that he was gone? He needed to talk antihoax to protect him more? Wouldn't he know that especially the non-believers would be hating him if they learn that Michael is alive. I don't think so. I do believe that he talked anti-hoax because probably Michael asked him to and because he's not coming back. That's what makes sense to me unfortunately.
  • Jermaine stopped tweeting about the hoax but he didn't stop sending DMs about the hoax. He could have kept his silence about the hoax like they did till today but he didn't. If Michael's return was that close, wouldn't he think how the fans would hate him for lying about the hoax after Michael BAMs? What's he going to say if Michael returns this summer or anytime close? "I had to protect my brother."? Wasn't he already protecting him saying that he was gone? He needed to talk antihoax to protect him more? Wouldn't he know that especially the non-believers would be hating him if they learn that Michael is alive. I don't think so. I do believe that he talked anti-hoax because probably Michael asked him to and because he's not coming back. That's what makes sense to me unfortunately.

How can Michael not come back if he has his children .. He will have to come back to get them. Nobody will be upset on Jermaine if Michael makes a statement, stating that it was for his protection. I will not be angry at Jermaine. Actually alot of people will praise him for being loyal to his brother. Once upon a time I use to hear that Jermaine was jealous of Michael because he was making so much money. Well this will prove once in for all that he loves his brother and he was loyal to him. I will stand my grounds in this. My intuitions never failed me and they will not fail me now.. Blessings.
    @PianoGames ●▲Tom Pickering▲●
    @jermjackson5 why not reply publicly and tell them EXACTLY what you just said to me. Why DMs?..

Waiting for the answer to this...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Jermaine stopped tweeting about the hoax but he didn't stop sending DMs about the hoax. He could have kept his silence about the hoax like they did till today but he didn't. If Michael's return was that close, wouldn't he think how the fans would hate him for lying about the hoax after Michael BAMs? What's he going to say if Michael returns this summer or anytime close? "I had to protect my brother."? Wasn't he already protecting him saying that he was gone? He needed to talk antihoax to protect him more? Wouldn't he know that especially the non-believers would be hating him if they learn that Michael is alive. I don't think so. I do believe that he talked anti-hoax because probably Michael asked him to and because he's not coming back. That's what makes sense to me unfortunately.

How can Michael not come back if he has his children .. He will have to come back to get them. Nobody will be upset on Jermaine if Michael makes a statement, stating that it was for his protection. I will not be angry at Jermaine. Actually alot of people will praise him for being loyal to his brother. Once upon a time I use to hear that Jermaine was jealous of Michael because he was making so much money. Well this will prove once in for all that he loves his brother and he was loyal to him. I will stand my grounds in this. My intuitions never failed me and they will not fail me now.. Blessings.

I agree with you. The intuition is that he is coming back.

Jermaine is so unpopular between fans and believers I find it hard to believe any of his actions would be motivated by fear of being hated. If that were the case the man would never leave the house. Poor Jermaine. Seriously, people are viscous.

Additionally, Jermaine is the original liar in this hoax, I don't understand why some are taking anything he has to say as truth... especially when it is a complete 180* from what we all know to be true here. Jermaine was the first and only one to tell the world Michael is dead. So what's the difference? He just gave our group validity by referring to us.

Ps. I don't Piano Games is on the up n up if you know what I mean.
    Answer:Pianogames Nothing revealing, just pretty much abuse from the man himself. Offensive wording too! But I know EXACTLY why he wanted to contact me back.

Not that helpful..
  • Jermaine’s tweet is confusing and yet very interesting. It could be based on the very possible reason which hesouttamylife described
    I think that might be his way of telling us to shut up and be quiet. Rude yes. But to the point. Michael might not want the world to know. It might not even be safe for the world to know. It feels like it is time and they want to be on the side of precaution for him to re-enter the world. I've never believed he would come back the same Michael who left . He justs wants to return and live with some sense of normalcy. Just my opinion. Nothing etched in stone.

OR Jermaine’s tweet was to draw attention to this forum, like he tweeted before about the “defense’s TMZ leak” <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=18388&p=316795<!-- l --> with the result that lots of people got curious and jumped to the TMZ site to see what’s up! So Jermaine's tweet was in order to increase the number of hoax beLIEvers which could be one of the main targets of the hoax scenario and planning, see it as a kinda PR stunt. As I wrote before in <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=219&t=18028&p=310494<!-- l --> :

“2011 will be the trial(S) (including delays) year with many surprises and more mysteries and a lot of media and internet attention, start Immortal Tour, Oprah in November, the group believers is still growing. In 2011 Michael's message "to get it right" via media sources internet, TMZ etc. will reach a bigger (believers) audience.” with the emphasis on PR for this forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    This is a long thread and cant find the DMs jermain said.

Did the people who recieved them screenshot them and post them??

Im not saying it isnt true, but like everything in this drama i would like to see it with my own eyes.

(could someone tell me what page these DMs are on? Or repost them? x )
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    When i send a DM it means i expect to remain private. Do you?
    DM is not so private i see.

what?

I agree with you. The intuition is that he is coming back.

Jermaine is so unpopular between fans and believers I find it hard to believe any of his actions would be motivated by fear of being hated. If that were the case the man would never leave the house. Poor Jermaine. Seriously, people are viscous.

Additionally, Jermaine is the original liar in this hoax, I don't understand why some are taking anything he has to say as truth... especially when it is a complete 180* from what we all know to be true here. Jermaine was the first and only one to tell the world Michael is dead. So what's the difference? He just gave our group validity by referring to us.

First off, I'm NOT taking Jermiane's words as the truth! I already wrote that I still believe Michael is alive. If I believed what he wrote, I would have become a non-believer. Second of all, all of the MJ fans are following him on Twitter no matter what they feel for him, love him or hate him. So I do believe that he cares what they will say and feel after Michael BAMs. And can you imagine how the non-believers would treat him after they find out that he lied about the hoax? I do not believe Jerm neded to say this is not a hoax to protect Michael. As I wrote above, they were already protecting him by saying that he is gone. There is a HUGE difference btw saying that Michael is dead and saying this is not a hoax. We were the ones who were so happy to see the family not mentioning about the hoax. If it wasn't that important why did we show it as a clue that the family never mentioned about the hoax? In a couple of years, after the media start to unfollow the kids Michael can take his kids and they can even start living in another country. That's Michael Jackson we're talking about. No big deal for him to see his kids or to live with them if he wants to. I don't believe intuitions all the time as they can fail you. With the common sense, I get Jermiane's tweets as a bad sign and as the sign of a non-come back. Still I HOPE that I'm wrong about it. Wish I could agree with you guys.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Jermaine’s tweet is confusing and yet very interesting. It could be based on the very possible reason which hesouttamylife described
    I think that might be his way of telling us to shut up and be quiet. Rude yes. But to the point. Michael might not want the world to know. It might not even be safe for the world to know. It feels like it is time and they want to be on the side of precaution for him to re-enter the world. I've never believed he would come back the same Michael who left . He justs wants to return and live with some sense of normalcy. Just my opinion. Nothing etched in stone.

OR Jermaine’s tweet was to draw attention to this forum, like he tweeted before about the “defense’s TMZ leak” <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=18388&p=316795<!-- l --> with the result that lots of people got curious and jumped to the TMZ site to see what’s up! So Jermaine's tweet was in order to increase the number of hoax beLIEvers which could be one of the main targets of the hoax scenario and planning, see it as a kinda PR stunt. As I wrote before in <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=219&t=18028&p=310494<!-- l --> :

“2011 will be the trial(S) (including delays) year with many surprises and more mysteries and a lot of media and internet attention, start Immortal Tour, Oprah in November, the group believers is still growing. In 2011 Michael's message "to get it right" via media sources internet, TMZ etc. will reach a bigger (believers) audience.” with the emphasis on PR for this forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

Okay <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> I can see that. Different take. But a definite possibility indeed. Like your way of thinking.
    @PianoGames ●▲Tom Pickering▲●
    @jermjackson5 why not reply publicly and tell them EXACTLY what you just said to me. Why DMs?..

Waiting for the answer to this...

Woah he DMed Pianogames too? I wonder what he wrote to him? I gotta check out Tom's page. Thanks Sind. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    So.. can anyone tell me what these DMs said please? What page are they on and were they screenshots?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Wow, Jermaine really stirred up the pot I see.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    DM is not so private i see.

what?

Idk if you are on twitter but DM is actually a private message between 2 members. I don't think it's ok exposing them. Just like you wouldn't want your private messages shared here without your consent.
    I'm talking in general, not about anyone personal. I don't think Jermaine will ever reply through private messages anymore if his confidence is abused. I would never ever disclose any private talk. If he wanted all the twitter to know, his tweet would have been public, even in reply @ to someone.