Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Im glad Tom decided to post the screenshot.

i dont see any abuse..... <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
    by all4loveandbelieve » Sun May 08, 2011 10:44 am

Please listen carefully, Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive, some of the non believer would have said yeah right, he is bullshitting us.. Now for telling us that he is dead, Most of the non believers came into our forum. Souza has stated that the website was very slow from lots of traffic, meaning more people came into this forum to read all the postings. He advertise this forum without saying the truth. I think he did it un purpose to redirect people here, for them to learn the truth, to get the answer he could not give on twitter. He is the number one person who has been giving us clues since June

Exactly my thoughts!!!!! Either he wants to assure us that we are on the right track or he is trying to throw us off guard. But after thought about it for a while I would go with the first theory.

Much love to you all!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
    by all4loveandbelieve » Sun May 08, 2011 10:44 am

Please listen carefully, Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive, some of the non believer would have said yeah right, he is bullshitting us.. Now for telling us that he is dead, Most of the non believers came into our forum. Souza has stated that the website was very slow from lots of traffic, meaning more people came into this forum to read all the postings. He advertise this forum without saying the truth. I think he did it un purpose to redirect people here, for them to learn the truth, to get the answer he could not give on twitter. He is the number one person who has been giving us clues since June

Exactly my thoughts!!!!! Either he wants to assure us that we are on the right track or he is trying to throw us off guard. But after thought about it for a while I would go with the first theory.

Much love to you all!

I really hope you are rght. I wonder if Jermaine and Teddy are in contact.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I don't think they are abusive or patronising jermaine has always been polite apart from decades ago but it does not seem bad at all but he could have said a lot worse
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    1.Yes, Jermaine does DM, it happened to me too but i would never expose a private message addressed to me only, on a forum or everywhere else in public.
    2. I don't see any of Jermaine's tweets being rude, not even DM's. The fact that he doesn't encourage believers is not rude. But believers patronizing him is a fact, it's been done in public. Also, the way they pushed his hand with addressing the hoax from the start was disrespectful if not grotesque. And then, he addressed it finally. What answer were you expecting anyway?
    Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive...
    How could he say that? Is this why we're mad at him? Because if this is the reason, then believers are truly living in he "fantasy" world.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Here is the DM notification I got on my personal email, I promised to post after my copy/paste problem gets solved. Here it is:

if u understood grief, you'd understand verbal slip-ups are made in grief's confusion. It is not a clue or proof or hope

Direct message sent by Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) to you (@MJendless) on May 05, 2:42 PM.
    Jermaine Jackson
    @jermjackson5
    Everywhere!
    Send a direct message

SMS D JERMJACKSON5 + message to 40404 or your local country code. Learn Twitter for Mobile.

Can I ask how you were able to get a DM from Jermaine if he is not following you? I thought you could only DM if you both were following each other? Maybe I'm missing something. I'm not as familiar with Twitter as I am with Facebook. Can someone explain this?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    *looks around*

No fantasy world here. Lol, trust me.

You just can't disregard 22 months of investigation and 22 months of inconsistencies and 22 months of conflicting reports and statements from all concerned parties because Jermaine says, yet again, that MJ is dead<---THAT would be irrational and delusional.

I am very well grounded in reality. I am a hoaxer.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Michael Jackson, The Final Days, Pt3

Please take notice of Jermaine's strange reaction at the end of the video, laughing about an alleged conspiracy to kill Michael

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XuUHATRVjw<!-- m -->

[youtube:yue8hagw]
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Nevermind....I figured out the Twitter thing........I guess I'm learning new things every day.
    Can I ask how you were able to get a DM from Jermaine if he is not following you?

It is, if you follow him.
    Bec, i am sure you are grounded but do some believers really expect Jermaine to say Michael is other than dead?
    Can I ask how you were able to get a DM from Jermaine if he is not following you?

It is, if you follow him.
    Bec, i am sure you are grounded but do some believers really expect Jermaine to say Michael is other than dead?

Not sure. They probably aren't sure either. But trial delay was a big blow to us, and some's confidence was shaken... then along comes Jermaine, and he just gave it a little tap... and down it came for some I guess.

Refresh, regroup, refocus... and hoax on says me.
  • 1.Yes, Jermaine does DM, it happened to me too but i would never expose a private message addressed to me only, on a forum or everywhere else in public.
    2. I don't see any of Jermaine's tweets being rude, not even DM's. The fact that he doesn't encourage believers is not rude. But believers patronizing him is a fact, it's been done in public. Also, the way they pushed his hand with addressing the hoax from the start was disrespectful if not grotesque. And then, he addressed it finally. What answer were you expecting anyway?
    Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive...
    How could he say that? Is this why we're mad at him? Because if this is the reason, then believers are truly living in he "fantasy" world.

I am not mad at him at all. He is protecting his brother, and that is brotherly love. If he would have said yes Michael is alive then I would have been mad because, if Michael is in danger as we suspect he is jeopardizing Michael's life, HE HAS TO PROTECT HIS BROTHER. I will give you an advise, ask yourself what would you have done if you were Jermaine? I find whom ever asked the question cornered him to the wall, that was his defense mechanism. For me he has answered very well. blessings.
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    Has anyone asked Teddy Riley what he thinks about Jermaine's recent tweets? I think that would be interesting..
    If he'd ever answer anyone, DM or public... <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
    My personal opinion is that Teddy R. stopped hoax talking cause family asked him to.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Here is a quicker version of the interview - 22 seconds to be exact thanks to @ella303 on twitter

Please take notice of Jermaine's strange reaction at the end of the video, laughing about an alleged conspiracy to kill Michael

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUPQ4g6OW4k<!-- m -->

[youtube:2p9gqtjq]

[youtube:2p9gqtjq]
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    finfin wrote:
    Here is a quicker version of the interview - 22 seconds to be exact thanks to @ella303 on twitter

The video is very interesting. It reminds of LaToya who said something similar a while ago. Didn't she say she knows who killed MJ and if the police will not tell, she will?
    I find it very weird if both Jermaine and LaToya "know" who killed their brother that none of them would go to the police and say so. Then people wouldn't have to speculate if it was Murray and they would have clear suspects etc. It would make the trial easier and everything. Instead the family just stands by and waits. And you don't hear them complaining a lot that the trial is being delayed. We, as fans, seem to be more upset about it. Wouldn't they have a saying in the delay as well? Or are they just bystanders in the trial?
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622

[youtube:14359q41]

[youtube:14359q41]

Thank you so much for the videos finfin!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I like what Michael's biographer said that Michael wouldn't listen to what other people say him to do, he did only what he wanted and lived his life as he wanted to! THAT'S REAL MICHAEL! Not a little helpless child as everyone is trying to picture him, that bad people were controlling Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Oh yeah Jermain, WE ALSO KNOW WHO THEY ARE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003

[youtube:3e6stuke]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I know, its pretty obvious, and that didn't sound like a protective (as Janet puts it) or nervous laughter. Jermaine, Janet and Michael are a lot alike in the fact that they smile and laugh a lot when they are HAPPY! Not sad! And the guy beside him looks like he's about to laugh, too. a few people are insiders at CNN, I bet. LK is one definitely.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Here is the DM notification I got on my personal email, I promised to post after my copy/paste problem gets solved. Here it is:

if u understood grief, you'd understand verbal slip-ups are made in grief's confusion. It is not a clue or proof or hope

Direct message sent by Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) to you (@MJendless) on May 05, 2:42 PM.
    Jermaine Jackson
    @jermjackson5
    Everywhere!
    Send a direct message

SMS D JERMJACKSON5 + message to 40404 or your local country code. Learn Twitter for Mobile.

Can I ask how you were able to get a DM from Jermaine if he is not following you? I thought you could only DM if you both were following each other? Maybe I'm missing something. I'm not as familiar with Twitter as I am with Facebook. Can someone explain this?

since I follow him, he can DM me, I could not DM him, because he does not follow me.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430

[youtube:15j6d0gc]

Thanks for posting this...the laugh at the end is unbelievable!!! Everyone should watch this! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

YEP!! This is where I am going because if you notice, FIRST the news about Bin Laden comes out, THEN all of the
    sudden we are being addressed. Its like a big "SHHHHH! BE QUIET" from Jermaine! <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    I would have never put the two together (Michael and Bin Laden) as the reason for the delays until now. It all makes
    sense. Michael's security guys must have ordered this delay to protect MIchael.

Except that it hasn't had the desired effect - aren't MORE people talking, at least tweeting about the hoax now? If Jermaine or whoever wanted to hush us up, quietly shutting the site down would be a better bet. Souza has always said, one word from the family to her, and she'd close it down. Am I right Souza?

Yes you are right. I have said that from the start. Closing down this forum will decrease the hoax talk and all they have to do is contact me in a way that I can verify it's really from the Jacksons and ask me to close down the site if they think we are in any way disrespectful to Mike or them or a danger to the hoax. This public tweet session is only increasing the hoax talk. It hasn't been this busy in ages and we have more new members signing up. So if his goal was to draw attention to the hoax, he has succeeded.

I disagree. How many hoax forums are there around? I know 5 already but I'm sure that there're more. And there're hundreds of hoax videos. They do not need to bother with closing the forums and removing the hoax videos but writing that this is not a hoax is a shorter and faster way. And even if they close the hoax forums, they know that we will open new ones. That wouldn't be a solution. And Jerm doesn't keep on talking about the hoax on his Twitter but sending DMs to believers. So who are talking more about the hoax now? Again the hoaxers, because they're the ones who receive the DMs from Jermaine. We always have had new members signing on the forum, it's nothing new. So I don't believe that his goal was to draw the attention to the hoax forums, because if it was so he would keep on posting on his Twitter, and not send any DMs to believers only.
    1.Yes, Jermaine does DM, it happened to me too but i would never expose a private message addressed to me only, on a forum or everywhere else in public.

I am not mad at him at all. He is protecting his brother, and that is brotherly love. If he would have said yes Michael is alive then I would have been mad because, if Michael is in danger as we suspect he is jeopardizing Michael's life, HE HAS TO PROTECT HIS BROTHER. I will give you an advise, ask yourself what would you have done if you were Jermaine? I find whom ever asked the question cornered him to the wall, that was his defense mechanism. For me he has answered very well. blessings.

He's protecting his brother by sending DMs to believers? Sorry but that is only wishful thinking. Is he protecting his brother from us, believers? You forget that Jermaine is NOT tweeting no more about the hoax but sending DMs to believers only. This has nothing to do with protecting Michael. This simply looks like he's trying to convince us that he's gone for real. They want us to give up our hoax investigation imo.
    Has anyone asked Teddy Riley what he thinks about Jermaine's recent tweets? I think that would be interesting..

Yes, I saw many people tweeted him about what's going on. He didn't tweet anything about this issue but he wrote that he's in Korea still but he will be back. So we'll wait and see what he says about this if he says for sure.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Well PureLove, if that is what you think, maybe you should quit the hoax, right?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Gonna take more then Jermaine twittering for me to walk.