Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Well PureLove, if that is what you think, maybe you should quit the hoax, right?

Yes, I do think that they want us to quit. I didn't say that's what I want. I know that you do not like to see negative posts but this is what I think about this DM issue. I'm being realistic here. Sorry if it disturbs you Souza but I have the right to write what I think about it like everyone else. And as an objective admin of the forum, I think you should stop asking people to leave politely when they post something negative about something. Yes, I'm negative about Jermaine's tweets and DMs but it doesn't make me a negative person and I do not post negativity on the forum all the time. You shouldn't confuse me with some other members.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Well PureLove, if that is what you think, maybe you should quit the hoax, right?

Yes, I do think that they want us to quit. I didn't say that's what I want. I know that you do not like to see negative posts but this is what I think about this DM issue. I'm being realistic here. Sorry if it disturbs you Souza but I have the right to write what I think about it like everyone else. And as an objective admin of the forum, I think you should stop asking people to leave politely when they post something negative about something. Yes, I'm negative about Jermaine's tweets and DMs but it doesn't make me a negative person and I do not post negativity on the forum all the time. You shouldn't confuse me with some other members.

PureLove, you really need to take a break. AGAIN you are assuming things and twisting my words. I did NOT ask you to leave, I simply said that if you believe that, you should decide to quit, because YOU think the family wants that. Watch your own posts lately, you are loosing faith over the tiniest things and clearly have forgotten all the rest. I don't mind, but when you are dismissing the FACT that Jermaine's tweets attrackted more people to the forum, while I am the one who KNOWS how much traffic this website has, is ignorant. If you want to believe that Jermaine, who has been telling us he's dead for 2 years, is asking us to quit, fine. But do not pretend to know things you know nothing about and do not judge me just because this hoax is getting to much for you.

About Jermaine DM-ing hoaxers: WHY would he do that at all? MAYBE because they are ASKING for it, by sending him tweets of which they know he can't answer. What do people expect? By continuously tweeting him about why he says that, people are showing their own weakness. I don't have to tweet Jermaine and ask or demand answers, because 1.) I know he will either ignore me or lie and 2.) because I am still 110% convinced he is alive and that this is part of the show.

Jermaine knows damn well that I will close this down if they ask me. If it's needed, I will because I do this for Mike, not for myself. So as soon as you enter <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com<!-- m --> and the page says: This website is deleted by request of the Jackson Family, I would have done it because this site is not helpful to Mike and that he will most likely indeed never come back. The moment that I loose faith (not that he's dead, I will never believe that) is when I have actual proof or confirmation from the family that there is no use and the hoax is creating false hope. Members know that, I have said that from day one. So when they will see such a message, believe me, MANY people will loose faith. MANY will quit the hoax. How many times are people loosing faith over the most unimportant issues? And you think closing this down would not effect the hoaxers? So by emailing me (if he's really so concerned about us hoaxers being so 'hurt' he would achieve WAY more than with a few tweets and dm's to demanding hoaxers who are asking him the impossible.

So stop assuming things PureLove. Take a break and iboprufen and get back in a week. You might see more clearly by then.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Well this has all gotten slightly out of hand hasn't it...

Souza!off topic...loving this quick reply feature!

@Bec same here,I just want the tweet fighting between fans to stop...it's getting boring now.
    PureLove, you really need to take a break. AGAIN you are assuming things and twisting my words. I did NOT ask you to leave, I simply said that if you believe that, you should decide to quit, because YOU think the family wants that. Watch your own posts lately, you are loosing faith over the tiniest things and clearly have forgotten all the rest. I don't mind, but when you are dismissing the FACT that Jermaine's tweets attrackted more people to the forum, while I am the one who KNOWS how much traffic this website has, is ignorant. If you want to believe that Jermaine, who has been telling us he's dead for 2 years, is asking us to quit, fine. But do not pretend to know things you know nothing about and do not judge me just because this hoax is getting to much for you.

Souza seriously I'm getting tired of writing this over and over but once again; I DIDN'T LOSE MY HOPE OR FAITH!!! MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!! DO I need to write it again? I don't believe in a return no more and that is NOT losing hope or faith. I'm writing my opinion about Jerm's DMs and it looks like it obviously disturbs you. I write what I see and I do not make posts to support others' ideas just to support them. I can not fool myself by saying everything is ok in the hoaxland because it is not. It's ok when people write Jermaine did it to get the attention on the hoax but it is not good when I write that Jerm did it to convince us that he's gone? And I need to get a break for what exactly? Because I got Jermaine's DMs as a negative sign for the return? Thank you for your recommendation but I'll pass that. I can decide better my own if I need a break or not. Or maybe you should simply ask from the members not to post anything negative even if that's what they think.
    About Jermaine DM-ing hoaxers: WHY would he do that at all? MAYBE because they are ASKING for it, by sending him tweets of which they know he can't answer. What do people expect? By continuously tweeting him about why he says that, people are showing their own weakness. I don't have to tweet Jermaine and ask or demand answers, because 1.) I know he will either ignore me or lie and 2.) because I am still 110% convinced he is alive and that this is part of the show.

The believers have been asking ALL family members about the hoax since day 1. This is not the first time they're asking Jermaine about the hoax. The question is, why did he decide to send DMs now? Unfortunately people push things so hard but this is not the first time they're pushing Jermaine. What could be the purpose of sending believers DMs and telling that Michael is gone after two years is the question I ask myself. And the answer I can find is, because they want us to give up. I would love to hear yours too.
    Jermaine knows damn well that I will close this down if they ask me. If it's needed, I will because I do this for him, not for myself. So as soon as you enter <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com<!-- m --> and the page says: This website is deleted by request of the Jackson Family, I would have done it because this site is not helpful to Mike and that he will most likely indeed never come back. The moment that I loose faith (not that he's dead, I will never believe that) is when I have actual proof or confirmation from tha family that there is no use and the hoax is creating false hope. Members know that, I have said that from day one. So when they will see such a message, believe me, MANY people will loose faith. MANY will quit the hoax. How many times are people loosing faith over the most unimportant issues? And you think closing this down would not effect the hoaxers? So by emailing me (if he's really so concerned about us hoaxers being so 'hurt' he would achieve WAY more than with a few tweets and dm's to demanding hoaxers who are asking him the impossible.

So stop assuming things PureLove. Take a break and an iboprufen and get back in a week. You might see more clearly by then.

Souza, Jermaine or any family member doesn't know you personally, so you should stop assuming what Jermaine would know what you would do if he asked you to close the forum. Hoaxers have already started to lose their hope. I see people giving up on Twitter. I started to think that there will be no come back but people believed what Jermaine wrote and they lost their hope that Michael is alive already. Closing the forums would have a worse effect on them for sure but why bother to waste their time with closing the forums? Jerm already made lots of hoaxers lose their hopes.

And thank you for your concern but I'm not assuming anything, I'm just stating my opinion like the rest of you are doing here. You can give me a break if you want to but that's definitely not what I'm going to do. I see everything so clearly.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I disagree with you on nearly anything you said, but I will not go into discussion with you, I will simply ignore you for a while. You are making my blood boil lately and if I keep reading your posts, I might say stuff I shouldn't. You have so much anger and frustration in your posts, it effects my state of mind. Not good, you are projecting your negativity on me and I am not going there.

You know, DON'T take a break and keep your negative feelings, frustrations and migraines. Your choice. Happy hoaxing.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• esfemaesfema Posts: 22

Good that those screenshots are posted, because clearly Tom's exaggerated tweets were not very accurate. Jermaine wasn't rude. The fact that Tom doesn't like the DM's, doesn't automatically mean that Jermaine was rude.

I don't get why people are paying so much attention to what Jermaine has to say, while for 2 years no one believed a thing he said. He even announced MJ's death, remember? What difference does this make?

I think like you .... who is Jermaine?? <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

I disagree with you on nearly anything you said, but I will not go into discussion with you, I will simply ignore you for a while. You are making my blood boil lately and if I keep reading your posts, I might say stuff I shouldn't. You have so much anger and frustration in your posts, it effects my state of mind. Not good, you are projecting your negativity on me and I am not going there.

You know, DON'T take a break and keep your negative feelings, frustrations and migraines. Your choice. Happy hoaxing.

You need to take a look in the mirror first Souza. Your blood boils when people disagree with you. I'm not the first and not going to be the last. Sorry that I couldn't cherish you by aggreing what you wrote but as I wrote before I stated my opinion. You were the one who asked me to quit if that's what I thought and I wrote you that it wasn't. I see you jump on people when they write something negative when you think that thing is positive. People do not need to see the same thing with you. Accept that and move on. Pls do not read my posts, I would love that because you're definitely politely asking people to leave when it doesn't suit your feelings and that boils my blood as well. Happy hoaxing to you too.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Hmmm, I hate all of these disagreements here but everyone has their own valid points. We need to
    stop and figure out WHY NOW?? Why did Jermaine address us now after 2 years of ignoring us. Clearly there
    is something to gain from telling us Michael is gone. Either he is protecting MIchael (which most of you don't
    agree with) or something else.
    There are 4 options left:
    1. Michael wants the hoax talk to chill so that when he returns it will be a huge surprise to the rest of the
    world.
    2. Jermaine knows that Michael is alive but never returning to the public. He associates us believing that
    Michael is alive with us expecting a return which he knows won't happen. He wants us to get it through our
    heads that the KING OF POP is dead.
    3. Michael has pushed the bam off to a later date for his own personal reasons.
    4. Michael has died.

Option 4 is not an option for me right now so we are left with the 3 most likely theories. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Hmmm, I hate all of these disagreements here but everyone has their own valid points. We need to
    stop and figure out WHY NOW?? Why did Jermaine address us now after 2 years of ignoring us. Clearly there
    is something to gain from telling us Michael is gone. Either he is protecting MIchael (which most of you don't
    agree with) or something else.
    There are 4 options left:
    1. Michael wants the hoax talk to chill so that when he returns it will be a huge surprise to the rest of the
    world.
    2. Jermaine knows that Michael is alive but never returning to the public. He associates us believing that
    Michael is alive with us expecting a return which he knows won't happen. He wants us to get it through our
    heads that the KING OF POP is dead.
    3. Michael has pushed the bam off to a later date for his own personal reasons.
    4. Michael has died.

Option 4 is not an option for me right now so we are left with the 3 most likely theories. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

EXACTLY! Thank you Lovelyone. That's what I've been saying. WHY NOW? Options 1-2-3 sound so plausible to me. Also FBI might have cancelled or delayed the return because of security issues. I thought about the possibility of option 1 as well but wouldn't it be cruel to make believers think that he is gone? But maybe like you wrote, he wants to shock everyone including the believers. Option 2 sounds more plausible to me unfortunately because Jermaine is still sending DMs to believers.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    We also have to remember that Jermaine, along with the rest of the Jackson fam, have been in the business for over 40 yrs. They know how to create Controversy to work in their favor. Whatever you get from his tweets is what you get from it. End of story. In this hoax, it is your own individual choices what to believe and what to dismiss. But we are ALL sharing the excitement and the mystery together. So a little more unity is much needed. Love you guys, you are all very intelligent and I admire a lot of you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I find we are all going against eachother here. Yes we do all have our own opinions. We should take these opinions and put them together so we can come to a conclusion. Michael will come back, remember he has 3 children, he is not leaving his children with Katherine for the rest of his life! So that over rules it. He will come back for his children. First of all are you 100% sure that it is Jermaine DM believers? Can it be someone who hacked into his account and wrote all of this to cause havoc? It seems no one reads and tries to understand my posts. It is very frustrating. I said try to analyse what Jermaine wrote or whom ever it was. There are two sides of a coin, check both sides before everyone loses hope, and faith. I had twitter, I deactivated my account long time ago, for me it was a waste of time and engergy. I find it is just a waste of time to write posts and no one ( with some exceptions) tries to understand what I wrote and put it into practice.

When you analyse a situation, you will have more of a clear answer.

wish you all the best.. blessings.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Maybe Marlon will tweet saying it's not really Jermaine's account...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now that would be something. But Jerm is tweeting to Halima and she's replying to his tweets. So both of their accounts had to be hacked if that was the case. Halima knows it if that's her hubby or not I guess. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> But anything is possible, who knows. We'll wait and see.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I have to admit that I neither get the emotional turmoil on postponing the "official" trial nor do I get the emotions over Jermaine lingering in this board lately.
    Maybe I am too blonde in both areas or too happy in my observing lookout.
    erdmaennchen.jpg

Neither the first nor the last one of those activities is irritating me.
    As long as the "official" trial is not done, Michael HAS to be officially dead.
    We here should know this. And if the world explodes around us, Michael HAS to be officially dead and we must know this.

Imagine a public lottery for the courtroom and half of public witnesses would be hoaxers, waving posters of
    "CRM we love you!"
    "Support CRM, Michael is ALIVE"
    "No kill, no painS"
    "MJJ for President & CRM Secretary of State"
    or
    "Cali court = Banana court".

Simply NOT feasible for the purpose of the script as far as we have understood it.
    Maybe we didn't get to the overall bottom yet, maybe we didn't understand all aspects yet.

However, in order to have a detonation to tear down walls and not just launch a fireworks display for some neat colouring effects, there MUST be controversy, heat, anger, emotional involvement, being hooked, stuck, loaded in the public. Jermaine is doing the personal sting to whoever is following him - he has only this choice of HIS public.
    When the unofficial public opinion and the "official" trial can work out in parallel, there will be the "unloading" and that will be the Tsunami of people being fed up with what's going wrong in this world.

Michael does not need to execute any BAM.
    It's us BAMMING for Michael. When the time is right.
    We will be getting there. With the L.O.V.E.
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195

@Bec same here,I just want the tweet fighting between fans to stop...it's getting boring now.

And why DM Jermaine? Doesn´t matter what he writes, people will remain thinking what they want...

Does anybody remember the film "life of Brian"?
    Well, some parts of the twitter story remind me on that:

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/watch?v=0uMJYQ9LKGQ<!-- m -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334

And why DM Jermaine? Doesn´t matter what he writes, people will remain thinking what they want...

Does anybody remember the film "life of Brian"?
    Well, some parts of the twitter story remind me on that:

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/watch?v=0uMJYQ9LKGQ<!-- m -->

I do haha,such a funny film.

I have connected up enough dots from last week to conclude,I believe more than ever

Sorry Jman but your attempt to reach my hurting and pain from being in denial has failed <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    why is everyone forgetting that the reason Jermaine tweeted about the hoax in the first place is because SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM GOADED HIM INTO IT.

They tweeted him over and over again about this forum... and Jermaine finally responded.

Be careful what you ask for.....
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    As far as I remember, it was a person called Vera_60 who sent all the tweets.

Ok I´m no native English speaker and maybe I´m wrong, but I got the impression that it wasn´t a member of this forum, but just anyone who forced him to a reaction, and afterwards it came out that it was just a trap.

Wasn´t nice anyway whoever it was. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    why is everyone forgetting that the reason Jermaine tweeted about the hoax in the first place is because SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM GOADED HIM INTO IT.

They tweeted him over and over again about this forum... and Jermaine finally responded.

Be careful what you ask for.....

YES!!!!!!! Thank you <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> . Now, I have no idea if it was one of US or not, but its pathetic nonetheless. Did you really think that if you interrogated the man on Twitter (lmao) that he would feel the pressure and finally say "OK OK, Fine he is alive. After two years of covering for my brother and confirming that is D.E.A.D., finally it is just too much for me. I'm so sorry Mike but I gotta let the cat outta the bag. Yes, he is alive! What more do you want?! I'm only huuuuman <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> "? Lol, come on! He knows you believe, and he appreciates that you do. He isn't going to tell you he appreciates it because that would defeat the entire purpose of the hoax. Some of you may need to take a vacation, go lay on the beach. Or meditate, take a yoga class.

I swear, you can't pick them all to your liking. You have to accept the crazies with any cause you sign up for, and the BeLIEver community is no exception. Have some patience and leave Jermaine alone unless it is to send support to him and his family. I tweeted to him that I'm a believer and I feel its disgusting the way he is attacked. I don't expect a tweet back, if I get one back its a very generous gesture on his part. But i don't believe i have the RIGHT to know anything. Just take a breather and enjoy life, don't take everything so seriously. Donate food and toys and clothes to charities around the world, something MJ wanted you to do. He doesn't want us to find him, so STOP! Some are missing the point completely and I find it a little annoying, I can only imagine how it makes Michael feel <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    He doesn't want us to find him, so STOP! Some are missing the point completely and I find it a little annoying, I can only imagine how it makes Michael feel <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> [/i][/b]

I agree with everything in your post, Moon, except these last two sentences. Personally, I do not know what MJ wants from us, and I'm really not sure of 'the point'! Until or unless he comes and tells me, then whatever I think is purely speculation. Good post nonetheless!
  • bleu eyesbleu eyes Posts: 93

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now that would be something. But Jerm is tweeting to Halima and she's replying to his tweets. So both of their accounts had to be hacked if that was the case. Halima knows it if that's her hubby or not I guess. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> But anything is possible, who knows. We'll wait and see.

Isn't that strange that husband and wife are tweeting to eachother they can talk can't they?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I find we are all going against eachother here. Yes we do all have our own opinions. We should take these opinions and put them together so we can come to a conclusion. Michael will come back, remember he has 3 children, he is not leaving his children with Katherine for the rest of his life! So that over rules it. He will come back for his children. First of all are you 100% sure that it is Jermaine DM believers? Can it be someone who hacked into his account and wrote all of this to cause havoc? It seems no one reads and tries to understand my posts. It is very frustrating. I said try to analyse what Jermaine wrote or whom ever it was. There are two sides of a coin, check both sides before everyone loses hope, and faith. I had twitter, I deactivated my account long time ago, for me it was a waste of time and engergy. I find it is just a waste of time to write posts and no one ( with some exceptions) tries to understand what I wrote and put it into practice.

When you analyse a situation, you will have more of a clear answer.

wish you all the best.. blessings.

I've thought about it many times. Why should we believe that twitter is real? There is some evidence 100% sure?
    So we still have that possibility. But if it's real, I still think that Jermaine wrote all this, mainly because of Pearl. I've posted about it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PGJermaine.jpg

2+2=5

are you such a dreamer?
    to put the world to rights?
    i'll stay home forever
    where two & two always makes up five
    i'll lay down some tracks
    sandbag & hide

january has april's showers
    and two and two always makes up five

it's the devil's way out
    there's no way out
    you can scream you can shout
    it is too late now
    because
    you have not been payin' attention
    payin' attention payin' attention
    you have not been
    payin' attention

I try to sing along
    I get it all wrong
    NOT
    I swat em like flies
    but like flies the buggers keep coming back
    NOT
    maybe not

"All hail to the thief" "All hail to the thief"
    "But I'm not!"
    "Don't question my authority or put me in the dock"
    "Coz I'm not!"
    Go and tell the king that the sky is falling in
    When it's not Maybe it's not Maybe not.

It is impossible to think of this song without recalling the
    episode of the book by George Orwell's "1984", in which one
    the allies of the "big brother" (only political party)
    (dictatorial) tells the protagonist that "If the Government"
    "it says that two and two are five, five", something inconceivable
    for the main character not to say "no, no, not".
    Also said that it might be, about 2 + 2 = 5, a criticism to the
    access to the power of George w. Bush in the US, with rumors
    that there was corruption when it comes to counting the votes to their
    Please. In fact, when Bush arrived at the White House many
    of the banners of the people expressed against
    they put "hail to the thief" ("greetings to the thief").
    And already not only by the counting of votes, the entire song can
    be taken as a clear critique Bush ("time is of the")
    Devil, no output, you can shout and you can scream, is
    "too late now", good definition of the social landscape
    (current that largely has led Bush and his allies).
    The letter can be considered then "political" are ("you?")
    ("do so dreamy that you think you're going to fix the world?"), with
    references to the book of Orwell and/or anti-Bush, or any
    interpretation may be worth, always with the point in common
    a criticism of cutting (in line with the rocker outbreak of)
    (the song) into an "oppressive force" that you want to do
    believe (or manipulate) something that is not true (2 + 2 = 5)

In the words of the band
    Thom: "remember that we played the first day of"
    the study of Nigel Godrich Ocean Way recording. Go there
    It was his idea. I went to see him while he was there working with
    Beck, and I really liked how it sounded the study because it was very
    warm.
    We plugged the team and played for testing. We all think
    that we had recorded was worth nothing, but in the end it was
    well because turned out to be a very good recording, as a
    "aaah" that makes you get much frustration. "2 + 2 = 5" also
    It is a kind of Declaration of intent, but at the same
    time, and in the line of the authentic style Radiohead, is one
    "Declaration of intent totally misleading".

Phil: "what defines the disk is the energy"
    landslide with that we play, and this song has. The
    first of each disk always seems to be absolutely the
    contrary to the general atmosphere of the previous album, and we
    "it seemed that"2 + 2 = 5"fulfilled that role very well."
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    First of all are you 100% sure that it is Jermaine DM believers?
    I am sure. Since long time ago.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If Michael is dead, then I have will lose every bit of respect I have for the Jackson family, because they have been carefree and happily tweeting since day one; on the roof, on the road, writing books, starting and networking new business ventures, vacations, tele promos, etc. If that's how they mourn the loss of Michael, then Geez, how do they celebrate? The humanity in me will not allow me to believe that they are that cold <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> I just cannot. I tragically lost a son nearly 15 years ago, and I am still not completely back to me. I never will be.