Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    PURELOVE Hello again. Seems we are the only two awake. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Sorry to labour this point, but in answer to your post i have quoted you here:
    Miss Peppers, my english is not that perfect so I think I expressed it wrong. Let me tell you what I wanted to say. Let's say that I sent you a DM on Twitter, ok? And you received it and read it. And then I went back to my sentbox and deleted the DM I sent you. That DM in your inbox which was sent by me doesn't get deleted UNLESS you decided to delete it yourself. So what I'm saying is, even if Jerm decides to delete the DMs he sent to believers, those DMs won't be get deleted in believers' inboxes.Unless the believers decide to delete them. Hope I'm clear now.

This is not correct. You can try it yourself to see and you will find out that i am right.

If i send you a DM in twitter and, whether you read it or not, i can delete it out of my sent box and it WILL delete out of your inbox too.

Therefore both the sender and the reciever can delete DM's.

Try it for yourself. Send a friend a DM and then delete it. Ask your friend if its still in their inbox, and it wont be because you have deleted it. xxx

(every day is a school day) <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

LOL yeah, it seems like it's just the two of us here. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

And yes, You're right about it. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> I've just tried it. It wasn't like that in old Twitter and damn in the new twitter, you're right. If the sender deletes the message, it is gone in your inbox too. Woahhh! <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> I'll be asking Tom to have a screen-shot before Jerm deletes his DMs. Thank you for telling me about this. And I learned something new from you today. Thank you dear. x
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    @PureLove No problemos! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

This is why i am saying PianoGames should screenshot the DM... because once its gone it will be gone forever.

I must get some sleep..... <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • Believers started it. In his defense. <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->

I agree with you. It amazes me how many believers send the family messages about Michael being alive. WTH people!? I don't blame Jermaine for getting rude with anyone. 1.) There is still a chance that Michael really is dead, so sending the family messages telling them that we know the "truth" is just downright disrespectful. And 2.) Even if Michael is alive and the family knows it, it's none of our business, so why anyone would think that the Jacksons will suddenly decide to spill the beans to a random bunch of strangers is beyond me. Perhaps we believers should start showing the family a little more respect. (And yes I do realize that not all of the believers are bothering the family, but many are.)
    @PureLove No problemos! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

This is why i am saying PianoGames should screenshot the DM... because once its gone it will be gone forever.

I must get some sleep..... <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

Nite nite hun. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> I've just written him to take a screenshot. If he doesn't see my tweet I'll be writing him again. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    Believers started it. In his defense. <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->

I agree with you. It amazes me how many believers send the family messages about Michael being alive. WTH people!? I don't blame Jermaine for getting rude with anyone. 1.) There is still a chance that Michael really is dead, so sending the family messages telling them that we know the "truth" is just downright disrespectful. And 2.) Even if Michael is alive and the family knows it, it's none of our business, so why anyone would think that the Jacksons will suddenly decide to spill the beans to a random bunch of strangers is beyond me. Perhaps we believers should start showing the family a little more respect. (And yes I do realize that not all of the believers are bothering the family, but many are.)

I agree. Unfortunately there're many believers who have no patience and respect. They push so hard to learn more like people can tell that Michael is alive and then we lose the ones who were trying to give us clues or we make them pissed off and they give answers to us that we expect the least. Everyone should be careful about what they are asking especially from the family. Actually it's too late unfortunately. They started to deny the hoax. I hope it stays with Jermaine only and not other members of the family starts to talk anti-hoax. People definitely stop to push it. As much as they scratch the wound, as much as it bleeds.
  • i had another account on here but i totally forgot my password, Anyway to the important stuff on may 4th like at 12 am Jerms started tweeting about the hoax thing.. so i tweeted him and i first told him this "I wanted to die along with michael, why did none of u seem to feel the pain I felt! U guys seemed like his death didn't matter" -and why did u make the statement that ur brother the king of pop died? Why not an official dr from ucla?- He DM saying this - I have given you the truth. It saddens me that you cannot accept it, you are only denying yourself to mourn and heal. I than replied- @jermjackson5 I have mourned. Why is it the my heart doesn't feel it.. I try to Jermaine but I keep searching for him. @jermjackson5 all we want is the truth and we won't stop searching for it, Jermaine I can feel it in my heart Michael is not gone.

He never again wrote to me, Alot of people were writing to him the that night. At First i cried its a possibility, but when we look back there is no proof Michael is "Dead" if he was wheres the proof. Im not going to lose my faith because of Jerm. Im going to keep believing until i have solid proof michael is really gone.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    PURELOVE: Both the sender or reciever can delete the DM. So if Jermaine has sent the DM then he can also delete it out of PianoGames inbox.

All right, you are right, I just checked my twitt page, my direct msg. from Jermain was deleted. I could not send him DM because he does not follow me, so I tweeted my reply.
    Now, I think maybe he wanted to check who among believers is a memebr here and whether that info will be posted here. I still keep notice in my personal email, he can't delete that......
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Has anyone heard anything yet from Tom he hasn't answered me yet I do believe him but we have all learnt that seeing is believing now it's been a long journey and we have learnt that
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Well, it looks to me like ALL of the sudden, it is important that Michael is thought to be dead again.....
    Its funny how we end Bin Laden's life and start receiving threats again from terrorists. At the SAME TIME, as
    the US is recieving threats for Killing Bin Laden, we have been told now that Michael Jackson is "REALLY DEAD"
    and that we need to stop the increasing hoax talk. The trial is suspended too!
    Anyone else doing the math here???
    Michael's life could be in danger. His return would bring massive crowds.....a huge chance for a terrorist
    strike. Actually if a terrorist even THOUGHT that Michael was alive, what a better way to strike back at
    America with targeting our beloved Michael. So there could be MANY reasons for these tweets. Unfortunately,
    I don't think Jermaine is playing games here. JMO
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    PURELOVE: Both the sender or reciever can delete the DM. So if Jermaine has sent the DM then he can also delete it out of PianoGames inbox.quote]

All right, you are right, I just checked my twitt page, my direct msg. from Jermain was deleted. I could not send him DM because he does not follow me, so I tweeted my reply.
    Now, I think maybe he wanted to check who among believers is a memebr here and whether that info will be posted here. I still keep notice in my personal email, he can't delete that......

hmmmmm Interesting <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Why did he delete his DM to you? hm
    Why do you think they would want to see who are the members of this forum?

L.O.V.E to all!
    Well, it looks to me like ALL of the sudden, it is important that Michael is thought to be dead again.....
    Its funny how we end Bin Laden's life and start receiving threats again from terrorists. At the SAME TIME, as
    the US is recieving threats for Killing Bin Laden, we have been told now that Michael Jackson is "REALLY DEAD"
    Michael's life could be in danger. His return would bring massive crowds.....a huge chance for a terrorist
    strike. Actually if a terrorist even THOUGHT that Michael was alive, what a better way to strike back at
    America with targeting our beloved Michael. So there could be MANY reasons for these tweets. Unfortunately,

We know from FBI files that Michael's fans have been threatened before by that crazy person <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430

We know from FBI files that Michael's fans have been threatened before by that crazy person <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

YEP!! This is where I am going because if you notice, FIRST the news about Bin Laden comes out, THEN all of the
    sudden we are being addressed. Its like a big "SHHHHH! BE QUIET" from Jermaine! <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    I would have never put the two together (Michael and Bin Laden) as the reason for the delays until now. It all makes
    sense. Michael's security guys must have ordered this delay to protect MIchael.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    <!-- m -->https://twitter.com/PianoGames<!-- m -->
    Here you go. Patronising and insulting messages from Jermaine! So now I can't add up either! Thought id share it. <!-- m -->http://t.co/AwaSa2G<!-- m -->
    23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
    https://twitter.com/PianoGames
    Here you go. Patronising and insulting messages from Jermaine! So now I can't add up either! Thought id share it. <!-- m -->http://t.co/AwaSa2G<!-- m -->
    23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

So i don't see anything patronizing and insulting in these msgs <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> it's all the same thing, he said nothing new here. Or is there something insulting to somebody?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Good that those screenshots are posted, because clearly Tom's exaggerated tweets were not very accurate. Jermaine wasn't rude. The fact that Tom doesn't like the DM's, doesn't automatically mean that Jermaine was rude.

I don't get why people are paying so much attention to what Jermaine has to say, while for 2 years no one believed a thing he said. He even announced MJ's death, remember? What difference does this make?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Good that those screenshots are posted, because clearly Tom's exaggerated tweets were not very accurate. Jermaine wasn't rude. The fact that Tom doesn't like the DM's, doesn't automatically mean that Jermaine was rude.

I don't get why people are paying so much attention to what Jermaine has to say, while for 2 years no one believed a thing he said. He even announced MJ's death, remember? What difference does this make?

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!
    No one ever said to us that Michael is alive!!!
    And as i said before as well, Jermain was not rude, there is nothing insulting in his DM to Tom!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

YEP!! This is where I am going because if you notice, FIRST the news about Bin Laden comes out, THEN all of the
    sudden we are being addressed. Its like a big "SHHHHH! BE QUIET" from Jermaine! <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    I would have never put the two together (Michael and Bin Laden) as the reason for the delays until now. It all makes

Except that it hasn't had the desired effect - aren't MORE people talking, at least tweeting about the hoax now? If Jermaine or whoever wanted to hush us up, quietly shutting the site down would be a better bet. Souza has always said, one word from the family to her, and she'd close it down. Am I right Souza?
  • Please listen carefully, Jermaine is pretty intelligent. He used reversed pshychology. If he would have said Michael is alive, some of the non believer would have said yeah right, he is bullshitting us.. Now for telling us that he is dead, Most of the non believers came into our forum. Souza has stated that the website was very slow from lots of traffic, meaning more people came into this forum to read all the postings. He advertise this forum without saying the truth. I think he did it un purpose to redirect people here, for them to learn the truth, to get the answer he could not give on twitter. He is the number one person who has been giving us clues since June 25/2009? Jermaine knew about this forum long way before ???? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

I was most of the night up analysing all the clues we found, and it is impossible that Michael is dead. Unless these clues were planted by the killer. Just the paramedics not recognizing Michael they said old and frail, and the pic in the ambulance is a young Michael. It does not add up. I wish my posting will everyone have faith again, it hurts me to see all of you lose faith for what Jermaine has written. If Jermaine read this forum, Michael would have too. What would he think if we lost faith in him? <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Blessings.

Except that it hasn't had the desired effect - aren't MORE people talking, at least tweeting about the hoax now? If Jermaine or whoever wanted to hush us up, quietly shutting the site down would be a better bet. Souza has always said, one word from the family to her, and she'd close it down. Am I right Souza?

Yes you are right. I have said that from the start. Closing down this forum will decrease the hoax talk and all they have to do is contact me in a way that I can verify it's really from the Jacksons and ask me to close down the site if they think we are in any way disrespectful to Mike or them or a danger to the hoax. This public tweet session is only increasing the hoax talk. It hasn't been this busy in ages and we have more new members signing up. So if his goal was to draw attention to the hoax, he has succeeded.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• YEP!! This is where I am going because if you notice, FIRST the news about Bin Laden comes out, THEN all of the

Yes you are right. I have said that from the start. Closing down this forum will decrease the hoax talk and all they have to do is contact me in a way that I can verify it's really from the Jacksons and ask me to close down the site if they think we are in any way disrespectful to Mike or them or a danger to the hoax. This public tweet session is only increasing the hoax talk. It hasn't been this busy in ages and we have more new members signing up. So if his goal was to draw attention to the hoax, he has succeeded.

Exactly I just wrote a post just before you did. I do not know if you read it.. blessings.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

personally, i think that was exactly the intention. DMs, PMs, who cares? we got enough traffic here to crash the site from jermaine saying there is no hoax. can you imagine when the truth finally comes out? geez! jermaine is doing HIS PART. everyone has a role. jermaine is playing his. there are just too many inconsistencies for me to believe something someone (albeit family) tweeted. come on, i have a brain. i'm using it. it's going to take more than a tweet to convince me otherwise. don't lose faith guys. i honestly think that if we think this is hard, we haven't seen nothin yet. you better build tougher skin

I'm expecting something new today. It's VE day + the Roman Breviary for May 8 relates the story of the apparition of Saint Michael at his sanctuary on Monte Gargano. Looks like the perfect day for a new rollercoaster trip, for those who are still on it.

• I'm expecting something new today. It's VE day + the Roman Breviary for May 8 relates the story of the apparition of Saint Michael at his sanctuary on Monte Gargano. Looks like the perfect day for a new rollercoaster trip, for those who are still on it.

Yes that is correct, I have been in Monte Gargano beautiful beaches,the Adriatic Sea. If anyone wants to have a nice vacation I strongly recommend it. Also Sicily has beautiful beaches. Souza have you ever been? You seem to know alot about it. I am Italian, so I do go to Italy to see my family.. I am due again <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Blessings.

I'm expecting something new today. It's VE day + the Roman Breviary for May 8 relates the story of the apparition of Saint Michael at his sanctuary on Monte Gargano. Looks like the perfect day for a new rollercoaster trip, for those who are still on it.

Yes that is correct, I have been in Monte Gargano beautiful beaches,the Adriatic Sea. If anyone wants to have a nice vacation I strongly recommend it. Also Sicily has beautiful beaches. Souza have you ever been? You seem to know alot about it. I am Italian, so I do go to Italy to see my family.. I am due again <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Blessings.

Wiki baby! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ...... it hurts me to see all of you lose faith for what Jermaine has written. If Jermaine read this forum, Michael would have too. What would he think if we lost faith in him? Blessings.

Maybe that was the intention, you know - have everyone doubting again, losing faith, thinking he's dead after all, so the bam will be a shock for us too. It's possible. No fun for him having a forum full of know-alls!

[Like when the Maestro 'died' in Ghosts (I cried!) - ah then the joy of his big face in the doorway! It wouldn't have had the same impact if I'd known how it was going to turn out when I watched it the first time - hell, I didn't even know the Mayor was MJ! But that's totally another topic, sorry!]