Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• I have never seen this interview before with PJ and JJ...now he really can't say he doesn't know who she is. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:1tvmlv42]
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    I have never seen this interview before with PJ and JJ...now he really can't say he doesn't know who she is. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:2p3xs0rg]

Now look at that! He's definitively having fun at us. Bad Jermi!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Why did Jermaine suddenly tweet Charles Thompson out of the blue? Charles didnt tweet him.

Im glad though... i cant stand Charles. I think he is unintelligent.

You may be correct, Miss.Peppers but we should also remember that Charles has done a lot to defend Michael. In fact, isn't he the one that is credited for requesting the FBI file? I could be wrong, but I believe he was the one that asked for it to be released (or so the story goes). Personally, I think Michael has something to do with it being released but Charles is the one who fulfilled the request.

Interesting that Jermaine would be tweeting him out of the blue...

Blessings.

On another site, Charles was also slagging MJ off - I find him two-faced personally.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Why did Jermaine suddenly tweet Charles Thompson out of the blue? Charles didnt tweet him.

You may be correct, Miss.Peppers but we should also remember that Charles has done a lot to defend Michael. In fact, isn't he the one that is credited for requesting the FBI file? I could be wrong, but I believe he was the one that asked for it to be released (or so the story goes). Personally, I think Michael has something to do with it being released but Charles is the one who fulfilled the request.

Blessings.

On another site, Charles was also slagging MJ off - I find him two-faced personally.

Charles is just another lunatic. He even tweeted Jermaine to defend Taborelli.

When Japan Tsunami happened... all Charlie boy was tweeting about was Jackson this and that... he has no compassion or connection to the real world. Not one tweet to acknowledge a World event.

He is a liberal band-wagonist. Trust me... Im English and all Charles is is a trumpted up Uni student with rich parents. He is no-one.
  • Why did Jermaine suddenly tweet Charles Thompson out of the blue? Charles didnt tweet him.

Blessings.

Charles is just another lunatic. He even tweeted Jermaine to defend Taborelli.

When Japan Tsunami happened... all Charlie boy was tweeting about was Jackson this and that... he has no compassion or connection to the real world. Not one tweet to acknowledge a World event.

He is a liberal band-wagonist. Trust me... Im English and all Charles is is a trumpted up Uni student with rich parents. He is no-one.

I respect your thoughts Miss.Peppers and thank you for sharing. I tend to believe that everyone is a someone...even if they make no significant contributions to society or even if they hold differing opinions than our own. I do stand corrected on his motives so thank you. It's a shame, really, but on the positive, change can happen. So, as Michael fulfills his mission to change the world, let's hope Charles is among that group. Blessings to you each and every day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998

I respect your thoughts Miss.Peppers and thank you for sharing. I tend to believe that everyone is a someone...even if they make no significant contributions to society or even if they hold differing opinions than our own. I do stand corrected on his motives so thank you. It's a shame, really, but on the positive, change can happen. So, as Michael fulfills his mission to change the world, let's hope Charles is among that group. Blessings to you each and every day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

If he got off his bum and actually did something worthwhile other than whinging and whining, and critising others... and clinging onto Michael to try and make a "name" for himself.... then i might have a certain amount of respect for him.

But he doesnt, so i dont. I just dont see what his contribution is.

Blessings. x
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    no one has mentioned for the last few pages, did anyone see the response to souza81?
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    These were 2 tweets from Jermaine to Souza.

@souza81 my book will give my version, my truth, and defend Michael wherever I can. that's all i can do

@souza81 people are quick to look inside the fishbowl and pretend to know what the fish are thinking #humannature
    I don't know if anyone saw this, but there is a person on twitter named JoanneDoreen that just started tweeting 2 days ago and they keep badgering Jermaine about telling Souza to shut down this forum. Does anyone know about this person? Here is a link to their profile.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/JoanneDoreen<!-- m -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I doubt Jermaine gives a damn about this forum, to be honest. Iam sure those tweets were nothing but the promotion his book. Like-hey guys and gals, listen to me and to me only! There is no hoax, but what this really is you will learn from my best-selling ( with your help ) book. Don't miss it.
    So the twitter above is just a waste of time.

@souza81 my book will give my version, my truth, and defend Michael wherever I can. that's all i can do

@souza81 people are quick to look inside the fishbowl and pretend to know what the fish are thinking #humannature

the first one. anyone want to offer their take on what he saying there? i know what it looks like to me , but i was wondering about ya'll
  • cassicassi Posts: 175

the first one. anyone want to offer their take on what he saying there? i know what it looks like to me , but i was wondering about ya'll

i am having a hard time copying and pasting them, but if u go to souza profile you will see the questions she asked.

i am having a hard time copying and pasting them, but if u go to souza profile you will see the questions she asked.

hi
    i saw what he is responding to . i just have an interpretation of it in my mind and wondered if anyone else perceives it the same way i do.
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    Good thing we all have the right to our opinions.

Mine is that MJ probably wrote the book or is in the process of. It's that simple. Some people act like MJ lives in a cave or is out of touch. Huh? MJ is the DIRECTOR in this HOAX. If he asked Jermaine to copy down his words (or that MJ wrote the words but attributed to Jermaine), big bro would. That simple. After all, Moonwalker was written how long ago? MJ thinks he is slick. He just has so much potential.

Potential stuff still left to do.

1. Jazz Album
    2. Game - Thriller II
    3. Comic Book
    4. Opera Album
    5. Movie - Bio (Omer playing him - article came out about this around 8-09)
    6. Circus thingy
    7. 200 unreleased song - and still writing - Lol
    8. Book- Autobiographical (that he'll write)

Now the thing is, I don't think he is pressed to achieve any of the above; hence why he is writing a book under his brother's moniker.

It may just be me, but I haven't looked at any of this Jermaine stuff as cynical. It is a little negative, but not cynical. The "death hoax" in itself was negative. Many of us cried. What is he suppose to say - "MY BROTHER IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE?" Get out of here.

Even children, Prince & Paris's age would know that that is not the way to go. Jermaine has no business exposing MJ's hoax - just like TS doesn't. Dropping clues works though. Some people are too quick to dismiss what he (Maine) dropped about MJ SPEAKING TO & GUIDING HIS MOTHER.
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • Good thing we all have the right to our opinions.

Mine is that MJ probably wrote the book or is in the process of. It's that simple. Some people act like MJ lives in a cave or is out of touch. Huh? MJ is the DIRECTOR in this HOAX. If he asked Jermaine to copy down his words (or that MJ wrote the words but attributed to Jermaine), big bro would. That simple. After all, Moonwalker was written how long ago? MJ thinks he is slick. He just has so much potential.

Potential stuff still left to do.

1. Jazz Album
    2. Game - Thriller II
    3. Comic Book
    4. Opera Album
    6. Circus thingy
    7. 200 unreleased song - and still writing - Lol
    8. Book- Autobiographical (that he'll write)

Now the thing is, I don't think he is pressed to achieve any of the above; hence why he is writing a book under his brother's moniker.

It may just be me, but I haven't looked at any of this Jermaine stuff as cynical. It is a little negative, but not cynical. The "death hoax" in itself was negative. Many of us cried. What is he suppose to say - "MY BROTHER IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE?" Get out of here.

Even children, Prince & Paris's age would know that that is not the way to go. Jermaine has no business exposing MJ's hoax - just like TS doesn't. Dropping clues works though. Some people are too quick to dismiss what he (Maine) dropped about MJ SPEAKING TO & GUIDING HIS MOTHER.
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

Good post, peacock7 <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    Huh? MJ is the DIRECTOR in this HOAX
    Exactly, let's not forget this.
    Please, allow me to add:
    5.1 Movie: MJ's Death Hoax
    5.2 Movie: The Making of the Hoax
    5.3 Documentary: the Hoax and the Media
    What is he suppose to say - "MY BROTHER IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE?" Get out of here.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you're right about that.
    Some people are too quick to dismiss what he (Maine) dropped about MJ SPEAKING TO & GUIDING HIS MOTHER.
    I'm pretty sure Mrs. Jackson represents Michael's voice.
  • cleaclea Posts: 145

If he got off his bum and actually did something worthwhile other than whinging and whining, and critising others... and clinging onto Michael to try and make a "name" for himself.... then i might have a certain amount of respect for him.

But he doesnt, so i dont. I just dont see what his contribution is.

Blessings. x

Miss.Peppers,

I think the same thing as you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    voiceforthesilent wrote:
    I respect your thoughts Miss.Peppers and thank you for sharing. I tend to believe that everyone is a someone...even if they make no significant contributions to society or even if they hold differing opinions than our own. I do stand corrected on his motives so thank you. It's a shame, really, but on the positive, change can happen. So, as Michael fulfills his mission to change the world, let's hope Charles is among that group. Blessings to you each and every day

Beautiful and encouraging words. Thank you, voiceforthesilent, for your peaceful message.
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    Golly. aren't some people quick to embrace TMZ when it suits them...

don't think for a second that Michael didn't know his father, flaws & strengths. He'd be rolling his eyes like everyone else now...

But he would NOT subscribe to the hate & vitriol Joseph is being subjected to, whether he be seen as right or wrong...

those who spit hate & judgment towards this family misunderstand Michael and his core message of love & compassion

Finally, the truth: "Jermaine's Legacy Project ...was NOT a damaging book about Michael" <!-- m -->http://muzikfactorytwo.blogspot.com<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    don't think for a second that Michael didn't know his father, flaws & strengths. He'd be rolling his eyes like everyone else now...

I agree with Jermaine. The recent video TMZ made about Joe was rude and disrespectful. These kind of videos or articles where TMZ ridicules Michael and his family makes me think about the TMZ-Michael connection. This is something that Michael wouldn't approve.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    ..and would never let him into the hoax, knowing all that
    Do you think so? I bet devil Joe lol would have been the first to smell something fishy. How could they keep this secret from him?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Michael wasn't an immaculate conception after all. Joe is a genius, Michael says so himself. Chop off the ol' block he is. Keeping Joe out of the know would be very dangerous indeed because Joe would figure it out long before any of us.
  • I don't know if anyone saw this, but there is a person on twitter named JoanneDoreen that just started tweeting 2 days ago and they keep badgering Jermaine about telling Souza to shut down this forum. Does anyone know about this person? Here is a link to their profile.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/JoanneDoreen<!-- m -->

She did not say to shut down the forum this is what she said:
    @jermjackson5 To let you know @Souza81 runs a very popular hoax forum website.
    Um...I guess now I know why people take screen shots...this person DID say to shut the forum down....in several tweets to Jermaine. She had WAY more tweets yesterday.

Souza even sent this person a tweet.

souza81 ~Miss Souza~

@JoanneDoreen Are you out of your mind? Ask and thy shall receive. Do you WANT the forum to close?

I know I'm not crazy. It's probably another recycled account of people that have nothing better to do than deceive and start crap. It's really annoying. People really need to get a life and spend all that energy on doing productive things.
  • Um...I guess now I know why people take screen shots...this person DID say to shut the forum down....in several tweets to Jermaine. She had WAY more tweets yesterday.

Souza even sent this person a tweet.

souza81 ~Miss Souza~

@JoanneDoreen Are you out of your mind? Ask and thy shall receive. Do you WANT the forum to close?

I know I'm not crazy. It's probably another recycled account of people that have nothing better to do than deceive and start crap. It's really annoying. People really need to get a life and spend all that energy on doing productive things.

Thanks because the link you posted it did not say to shut it down. Well people who has nothing better to do in their lives are the ones who stir up s**t sorry.. blessings.