Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thank you to those who keep checking these twitter accounts for those of us who don't! <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    spanking to learn a child something is very different from down right abuse,I should know I was abused by my mother she dident hit me to teach me something she would hit me whenever she felt like it,I was scared around my mother and when I heard Michael say that he would get sick if his father was near I felt his pain,I remember one time I had brused my wrist and it was all black and blue,I couldent hold my glass in that hand and I dropped it my mother began yelling at me and I ran for my life,when she found me, she grabbed my wounded wrist and really,really shook it and hit on it and said then to me,that will teach you a lesson,What lesson? I only learned to stay away from my mother as much as I could.
    The story,s I heard from Michael that wasent being spanked to teach a lesson in my opnion and like I say thats my opinion,it was downright abuse.

On the other hand I have forgiven my Mother for what she did,I have forgiven her but I will never forget,but dont hurt my mother because I will chase you down if I have to,nobody disrespects my Mother period,I dont care what she has done to me she is still my Mother.
    I think this feeling was the same for Michael,whatever his father did He forgave Joe and its none of my bussines what happend between those two,If Michael could forgive just like I did then all is good,and I am sure he loves Joe.

Hi Miranda!
    It's rare for me to hear about others strongly abused by their mothers as I was. (People talk about Katherine being an abuser, but they have absolutely NO idea--she was completely loving in all she did for her kids.) Mostly people have lousy fathers. How profound the effect on a person's self-confidence and self-love is when that early motherly nurturing is absent right from birth. Because I was receiving 2 different kinds of "discipline" as a kid I was aware of which one was done out of love. My Dad would always say before spanking that it was because he cared about me. My mother on the other hand verbally/emotionally/physically always told me I was not wanted by her, caused her problems, used me as a punching bag for her pain--mostly blows to the head. (I'm sure she would have aborted me if that had been acceptable in the Christian community at that time.) I do still resent my Dad only for being distant to me, because he worked all the time and ignored what was going on with my mother. I have such envy for people who grew up with a loving mother, but I am because of this very loving and close to my own 3. It makes you more sensitive to other's pain. My mother died when I was 21, a long time ago, but I have long forgiven her and am thankful for the good she did for us kids, because she had her own pain from sexual abuse she had as a child.

It really bothers me that people give Joe such a hard time, for we would have no 'Michael' without him. I think there is more damage on kids today because they are not spanked, than the damage caused in past generation for being spanked (not abused). Many kids today are disrespectful, rude, lazy and often have no self-control, and they are the generation who weren't spanked because of current child-rearing teaching. There are definate consequences for "spanking" or "not spanking". IMO

Jermaine and the whole extended Jackson family are a beautiful united family, with of course some issues like all other families. They deserve our respect and appreciation.
  • I got spankings as a child, with anything from belts, shoes, spatulas (used to cook with), even with the Hot Wheels tracks my brother and I used to play with. And I was a lot like Mike, I'd run sometimes. My mother would usually give us a good smack on the butt. My father was different, he would sometimes make us drop our pants and bend over which will always be UNACCEPTABLE under any circumstances. Not only is this a physically painful punishment, but its also embarrassing. Ecspecially for a girl <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->. The older I got, the more distant i felt from my father. There was a point in my life between 11-20 that i didn't want anything to do with him. And I was happy that he was gone often on business throughout my childhood. I talk with my father now because i forgive him. He was and is a good father, he just has some messed up ideas about how to raise and discipline children. I can't judge him completely because he has had a very rough childhood. His mother died when he was young, his 15 yr old sister was raped and murdered and his father was an alcoholic. :'(

Severe punishment on children is mentally and emotionally damaging. A smack on the bottom to snap them out of what they are doing is sometimes acceptable in my opinion, but shouldn't always be the only way. nothing that causes PAIN should ever be used to "teach the child a lesson", it seems more like the parent is angry and taking it out on the child. there are many constructive ways to guide your children. Don't give them a bad impression of the world. Show them more beauty and less pain. Give them love and attention. And when they reach the age of "Did you know this? Did you know that?" listen to them, don't become annoyed. This is your child, they are apart of you. Your little flower <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Shower them with love and knowledge. put down the weapon (a belt) and pick up the tool (a book).
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't want to sound cold, but can we please stay on topic here?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yes, back to topic please - apart from anything else, for your own safety, the information you're sharing here is far too personal for a public forum, IMO.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I have just tweeted this video to him <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VD ... r_embedded<!-- m -->.

I want to see how he will react if he will at all.
  • spanking to learn a child something is very different from down right abuse,I should know I was abused by my mother she dident hit me to teach me something she would hit me whenever she felt like it,I was scared around my mother and when I heard Michael say that he would get sick if his father was near I felt his pain,I remember one time I had brused my wrist and it was all black and blue,I couldent hold my glass in that hand and I dropped it my mother began yelling at me and I ran for my life,when she found me, she grabbed my wounded wrist and really,really shook it and hit on it and said then to me,that will teach you a lesson,What lesson? I only learned to stay away from my mother as much as I could.
    The story,s I heard from Michael that wasent being spanked to teach a lesson in my opnion and like I say thats my opinion,it was downright abuse.

On the other hand I have forgiven my Mother for what she did,I have forgiven her but I will never forget,but dont hurt my mother because I will chase you down if I have to,nobody disrespects my Mother period,I dont care what she has done to me she is still my Mother.
    I think this feeling was the same for Michael,whatever his father did He forgave Joe and its none of my bussines what happend between those two,If Michael could forgive just like I did then all is good,and I am sure he loves Joe.

Hi Miranda!
    It's rare for me to hear about others strongly abused by their mothers as I was. (People talk about Katherine being an abuser, but they have absolutely NO idea--she was completely loving in all she did for her kids.) Mostly people have lousy fathers. How profound the effect on a person's self-confidence and self-love is when that early motherly nurturing is absent right from birth. Because I was receiving 2 different kinds of "discipline" as a kid I was aware of which one was done out of love. My Dad would always say before spanking that it was because he cared about me. My mother on the other hand verbally/emotionally/physically always told me I was not wanted by her, caused her problems, used me as a punching bag for her pain--mostly blows to the head. (I'm sure she would have aborted me if that had been acceptable in the Christian community at that time.) I do still resent my Dad only for being distant to me, because he worked all the time and ignored what was going on with my mother. I have such envy for people who grew up with a loving mother, but I am because of this very loving and close to my own 3. It makes you more sensitive to other's pain. My mother died when I was 21, a long time ago, but I have long forgiven her and am thankful for the good she did for us kids, because she had her own pain from sexual abuse she had as a child.

It really bothers me that people give Joe such a hard time, for we would have no 'Michael' without him. I think there is more damage on kids today because they are not spanked, than the damage caused in past generation for being spanked (not abused). Many kids today are disrespectful, rude, lazy and often have no self-control, and they are the generation who weren't spanked because of current child-rearing teaching. There are definate consequences for "spanking" or "not spanking". IMO

Jermaine and the whole extended Jackson family are a beautiful united family, with of course some issues like all other families. They deserve our respect and appreciation.

I understand what you are saying and I have forgiven my mother too,she is now a good mom to me and I am gratefull for that.

And I have a lot of respect for the Jackson Family,yes also for Joe,because I think he watches over Michael,he is there for his son,although to us it sometimes looks weird but I belive they are all playing theire role in this hoax.

Thats why Jermaine,s tweets dont bother me he cant just say hey guys Michael is alive,to the world he is dead,but I do watch them all closely.

I love the Jackson Family every family has its problems that doesent mean they dont love eachother <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

sorry Souza from now on I will stay on topic <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • I have just tweeted this video to him <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VD ... r_embedded<!-- m -->.

Dont get your hopes up! Mmmmms the word for him, too.
    I have just tweeted this video to him <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VD ... r_embedded<!-- m -->.

How familiar that video...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I have just tweeted this video to him <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VD ... r_embedded<!-- m -->.

I understand your wanting to get an answer out of him but I don't think this is the right way. All it's going to do is force him to lie even more because this isn't the time to be honest. What are you expecting him to say? He is not going to tell you the truth. I promise this won't bring you the results you are looking for.

I think it's important to let these people give us the answers and come to us with the truth when it's time. We are bringing bad attention to ourselves, not good. Just my opinion, of course.

Blessings

that's on our hoax video thread.

voiceforthesilent
    I already explained my opinion here <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19460<!-- l -->

I understand your wanting to get an answer out of him but I don't think this is the right way. All it's going to do is force him to lie even more because this isn't the time to be honest. What are you expecting him to say? He is not going to tell you the truth. I promise this won't bring you the results you are looking for.

I think it's important to let these people give us the answers and come to us with the truth when it's time. We are bringing bad attention to ourselves, not good. Just my opinion, of course.

Blessings

I agree with you, I had told scorpionchik, that it will antagonize jermaine even more.. It will make matter worse, just let it be. Do you think he will response to this youtube video, and say yes.. I did all those slip ups and what?? Just let things be, let's nature take its course. This is my opinion
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Blessings

I agree with you, I had told scorpionchik, that it will antagonize jermaine even more.. It will make matter worse, just let it be. Do you think he will response to this youtube video, and say yes.. I did all those slip ups and what?? Just let things be, let's nature take its course. This is my opinion

Agree. No need to push the family to spill the beans. They will never do that and they will never admit that they made those slip-ups on purpose.

That's not what I meant... <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-2m0yR0FjE<!-- m -->

• I have just tweeted this video to him <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VD ... r_embedded<!-- m -->. I want to see how he will react if he will at all.
    That's not what I meant... <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-2m0yR0FjE<!-- m -->

I noticed that, too. And the video they did had misunderstood a lot of what Jermaine had said if you watch carefully.
    I have just tweeted this video to him <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VD ... r_embedded<!-- m -->. I want to see how he will react if he will at all.

I noticed that, too. And the video they did had misunderstood a lot of what Jermaine had said if you watch carefully.

Such as......?
  • I have just tweeted this video to him <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VD ... r_embedded<!-- m -->. I want to see how he will react if he will at all.

Such as......?

There are parts where they use words that weren't even said by jermaine. I don't mean to offend you, but its obvious that English is not your 1st language, right? I'm not going to watch the video again to point anything out. Either take my word for it or don't. My opinion is the video is 1) stealing Souza's video idea 2) Not 100% accurate.

These are Jerm tweets from yesterday to Kathy Hilton.

KathyHilton Kathy Hilton
    @jermainejackson5 I am so happy you saw @piersmorgan ,if I was better prepared I would have said more about all of u, XXXOOO
    11 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply »
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    @ @KathyHilton what you said was perfect as it was. love to the family
    11 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply »
    KathyHilton Kathy Hilton
    @ @jermjackson5 Is it really u ? I just checked your twitter , give me a clue if its u ?
    11 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@jermjackson5
    Jermaine Jackson
    @KathyHilton it's me...your sister's old neighbor ; ) #lifeonthayerst
    I have just tweeted this video to him <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGtK8VD ... r_embedded<!-- m -->. I want to see how he will react if he will at all.

Such as......?

There are parts where they use words that weren't even said by jermaine. I don't mean to offend you, but its obvious that English is not your 1st language, right? I'm not going to watch the video again to point anything out. Either take my word for it or don't. My opinion is the video is 1) stealing Souza's video idea 2) Not 100% accurate.

The point is not about this particular video and its accuracy, or whos video I've sent, I don't care. In fact, there are other similar videos.
    My point is that there are obvious clues/hints left by Jermain, he now needs to shut up and do not tweet about us/ believers that we are stupid and making up clues out of his expression he said in "grief" (THat's what he explained in his msg. to me). That's my point. He should watch the video and know why we believe in hoax and that IF Michael is dead, then he is the stupid one who does not know how to speak and express his mind not to confuse people, since his slip ups obvious message that Michael is alive.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Such as......?

The point is not about this particular video and its accuracy, or whos video I've sent, I don't care. In fact, there are other similar videos.
    My point is that there are obvious clues/hints left by Jermain, he now needs to shut up and do not tweet about us/ believers that we are stupid and making up clues out of his expression he said in "grief" (THat's what he explained in his msg. to me). That's my point. He should watch the video and know why we believe in hoax and that IF Michael is dead, then he is the stupid one who does not know how to speak and express his mind not to confuse people, since his slip ups obvious message that Michael is alive.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I'm not going to fight with you on the internet, its not my style. All I was trying to say is that the video in particular is not the most accurate one, thats all. I respect your opinion and believe you have great intentions and an excellent heart <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. I also believe we should back off a little from jermaine because he knows what he has said. There is nothing you or I can do to make him publicly admit anything about MJ being alive. Its not his place. Sorry if I have insulted you in any way. Have a great day! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    @msirismg remember, farrah fawcett passed the same time as Michael. She lost 'family' too. I'm just correcting a myth
    10 hours ago

Jermaine Jackson
    @bcox64 been aware that Murray's been thinking about a book for a while. and people wonder why I decided to write mine #truth
    10 hours ago

Jermaine Jackson
    @msirismg I'm sure @Tatum_Oneal meant well. She was otherwise kind about Michael, but this myth is upsetting
    10 hours ago

Jermaine Jackson
    bad enough contending with what Murray's defense is likely to claim without more misinformation
    10 hours ago

Jermaine Jackson
    to clarify @Tatum_Oneal, Michael wasn't "addicted" as you said on @piersmorgan. propofol was administered for him to sleep #factsplease
    10 hours ago

So now his reason for writing his book is because Murray was thinking about writing one?
  • What is this myth he's talking about? Why does he say Tatum meant well? About what?
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    What is this myth he's talking about? Why does he say Tatum meant well? About what?

Its in the post above you. He is referring to Tatum ONeal saying Mj was addicted to Propofol.
  • What is this myth he's talking about? Why does he say Tatum meant well? About what?

Its in the post above you. He is referring to Tatum ONeal saying Mj was addicted to Propofol.

Ok, I tought it could be about something else. Thanks! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Jermaine Jackson
    to clarify @Tatum_Oneal, Michael wasn't "addicted" as you said on @piersmorgan. propofol was administered for him to sleep #factsplease
    10 hours ago

Ohh good, so Jermaine is admitting that Michael was not an addict.
  • You know, I'm really starting to consider maybe Piers Morgan is in on the hoax. MJ needs to have respectable journalists on his side. Piers has a lot of MJ related guests on his show. Last night, he had Jada Pinket Smith, Steve Harvey and Tatum O'neil was either on last night or on today. Its interesting though.