Does this guy at the grammy's look familiar

Bianca28Bianca28 Posts: 27
edited January 1970 in News
[youtube:1oyajl6q]

Tell me what you think <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• Wow.. I missed that. Who the heck could it be if not Michael?!
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that is a pretty big nose!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> poor guy.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If you be "undercover" wouldnt you use a normal nose???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love it!!!!
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    the only thing that makes me thing is the clapping... totally like MJ.. he had a special way of clapping..
  • I´ve never ever seen that big nose. Yeah, Mike, you are lying, see what happened to you now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Now that is going WAYto far! This poor man probably just has a big nose...he doesnt look in ANY WAY in disguise like the hatman and blonde lady together...Now we are making fun of some guy with a "different" looking nose...

now the guy next to him haha...look how wide he has his eyes open...he in shock that the kids are speaking heehee maybe he just realized something like hmm that was strange speech...maybe michael jackson is alive!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Ohhh
    He sees phoney from .......... dressed up???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The way he's "owing"sure scared apple d app look at his reaction <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Some man have noses like this one ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    (think about the actor from Streets of San Francisco, I can't remember his name right now).

But it made me laugh ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • O_O Who is it O_O
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!!!!!! That nose does not look real: "Mayor from Ghosts". And the clap is suspect! Michael had large thick hands like that... makes you think. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    IDK okay I watched this now for the first time and I'm not sure.... Maybe it IS just a man with a "bigger" nose...

but the way he clapped made me wonder...does really looked like MJ's way of clapping...
  • He looks like a British man <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or better said like :
    lolzw.jpg
  • He looks like a British man <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or better said like :
    lolzw.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • O my God hes clapping indeed the same way as Michael.And he cant use a disquise where everybody recodnice him in he! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • That must be a REALLY NICE disguise. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Hmm let's leave the joke aside....what about the eyes? they look blue?
  • You guys have completely lost your mind? You are being so rude right now making fun of this man because he looks different? Not everyone has a perfect nose some are bigger than others...you can only clap so many ways...Its not Michael...
    Michael is not pinnochio or the Blonde Lady or Hatman...anyways blonde lady and hatman showed up together so its 2 people in disguise most likely a couple.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I could sooooooo imagine him going there as an old guy without teeth! And a disguise anno 2010 doesn't look like a disguise anymore, believe me.

Oh and by the way...look at the square chin and the cheekbones. I so hope this is Mike in disguise, otherwise that dude should get a nosejob for real!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

There is not this, nevertheless ...... the man is dressed up or??? And the man beside him (this look) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Would Mjj say "bravo!" ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Boy do I get flashbacks of our Dave Dave thread back in the beginning of September by some of the reactions here!

I would not be surprised at all...nice jaw line <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • There is not this, nevertheless ...... the man is dressed up or??? And the man beside him (this look) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL that dude looks blind or shocked <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry i can't help it...Bin Laden is that you? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Momemt a friend does it vieleicht, I ask them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i remember thinking when i saw him twice whos that kinda weird omg its him this is great!!! u think the black eyed peas know? hes next to them if not ha ha lol!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->