Does this guy at the grammy's look familiar

Comments

• I didn't know the mayor was MJJ until i saw the eyes and the make-up sessions...so?

yeah, but the eyes of that guy doesn't look like MJ's, I think, it's hard to say that for sure because we can't get a closer look at his eyes....But just look at DD at LKL..The eyes, I noticed immediately that they look like MJS. And his Mannerism...

People always disclose theirselves with their Body Language...And DD's Body Language was exactly the same as Mj's ...
    Yes as i said before the "mr.magoo's" eyes look little and blue....i mean light colored ...Prince had to do more slip ups....plus he had to read from a prompter that's why he was looking at that direction.
  • i guess we can add this onto the list of possible disguises
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    i guess we can add this onto the list of possible disguises

hm yeah, maybe... but we have to work that out, it it's really him or not! Where are the guys who made the comparison -videos of DD and MJ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I hope this can help us!
    I took some shots from the action...
    Maybe he is just a guy in the audience...but at least now you also can give a better look to him!!!!
    watch

<!-- m -->http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/207/strangeman.jpg<!-- m -->
    I hope this can help us!
    I took some shots from the action...
    Maybe he is just a guy in the audience...but at least now you also can give a better look to him!!!!
    watch

<!-- m -->http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/207/strangeman.jpg<!-- m -->

Yeah it helped a little bit <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->, thank you for that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And I can see that his eyes are brown...

And sorry, the nose looks fixed!
  • i gotta tell you...this has been the funniest thread I have seen in a long time,..I can't stop laughing. Ihave tears rolling down my cheeks..my dog thinks I am insane..roflmao <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I also thought that this guy just looked like he was in disguise. Look at his cheeks,they look strange, they don't look real! And also you can see a cleft in the chin <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You never know, it could really be Michael in disguise.
    I also thought that this guy just looked like he was in disguise. Look at his cheeks,they look strange, they don't look real! And also you can see a cleft in the chin <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You never know, it could really be Michael in disguise.

Who knows?!

But I can't see the cleft in the chin...

but the hands..they look padded and these eyes. They are dark brown.
    hm...
  • i heard that too this is great!! prince emphasised love to its february 14th guys thriller pic on calender keep the faith!! btw how mature was prince omg sounded just like mj too really impressed both did great job loved paris ghosts shirt nice clue there tooxxx <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OM Gosh - the ghost shirt! Great clue!!! I was really proud of both of them. I would have fainted or maybe even peed my pants if I had to speak in front of that many people. The first thing I thought of when I saw that man earlier was the video where MJ gets disguised as an old man in Ghost.
  • I also thought that this guy just looked like he was in disguise. Look at his cheeks,they look strange, they don't look real! And also you can see a cleft in the chin <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You never know, it could really be Michael in disguise.

Who knows?!

hm...

Do the lips seem rather gray-ish/darkish compared to a Caucasian person?
  • There is not this, nevertheless ...... the man is dressed up or??? And the man beside him (this look) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL that dude looks blind or shocked <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry i can't help it...Bin Laden is that you? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> lol-034.gif

Who knows?!

hm...

Do the lips seem rather gray-ish/darkish compared to a Caucasian person?

I think they seem like they put skin-colored lipstick on it, no?
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    We should more exactly examine the both!
    Nevertheless, the appearance is not normally ....... see yourself them to friends <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a while! I seriously laughed so hard I started to cry! Mike's fans have such a strong sense of humor just like he does. I love it! You all are the best! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Memory
    All alone in the moonlight
    I can smile at the old days
    I was beautiful then
    I remember the time I knew what happiness was
    Let the memory live again ....... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Here we go again!! LOL
  • Guy caught my eye too.

Mr. Magoo character complete with eye glasses, big nose, and....CANE.

Enjoy a companion carton!

<!-- m -->http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/5 ... 19994.html<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh wow he does look like Mr. Magoo LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks so much for sending the link to the cartoon. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I love Mr. Magoo but hadn't seen a cartoon of him in years. That was awesome!
  • My heart says that's MJ! So I will continue to believe my heart! Tooo funny.
  • Now that is going WAYto far! This poor man probably just has a big nose...he doesnt look in ANY WAY in disguise like the hatman and blonde lady together...Now we are making fun of some guy with a "different" looking nose...

now the guy next to him haha...look how wide he has his eyes open...he in shock that the kids are speaking heehee maybe he just realized something like hmm that was strange speech...maybe michael jackson is alive!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Exactly. He stood out immediately, but I didn't associate that with MJ. More like, wth is wrong with this dude. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Great find and you are right.....the hands and clap are so similar!!! Yahoo!

Did anyone think that the darker complected man in the white tux looks a little peculiar too?!?!??!?!?! The man never blinks and he seems to be staring rather intently at the stage. Odd, to say the least!
  • LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!!!!!! That nose does not look real: "Mayor from Ghosts". And the clap is suspect! Michael had large thick hands like that... makes you think. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

sorry i always do this,but you do know the person in your sig is not michael jackson? just making sure,i dont want you to be misled now <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Honoustly, this is the first time I believe it's Michael in disguise! I don't want to get too excited but I can't help it; I am! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    To me the clapping is the most convincing part.

The hatman and the blonde lady looked too real to be Michael in disguise. But this guy looks really fake!
    Did you guys noticed the obvious fake eyebrows?

I immediatly thought of Mr Magoo too when I say this guy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Mr._Magoo_01.gif

Seriously, we should name him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , like we named 'the hatman' and 'the blonde lady' LOL maybe simply 'Mr. Magoo' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Seriously, this is the first time I believe it's Michael in disguise! I don't want to get too excited but I can't help it; I am! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    To me the clapping is the most convincing part.

The hatman and the blonde lady looked too real to be Michael in disguise. But this guy looks really fake!
    Did you guys noticed the obvious fake eyebrows?

I immediatly thought of Mr Magoo too when I say this guy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Mr._Magoo_01.gif

We should name him, like we named 'the hatman' and 'the blonde lady' LOL maybe simply 'Mr. Magoo' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And remember Michael saying in an Interview that he looks like Mr. Magoo sometimes when he wears his glasses <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Isn't that also one of his fav. cartoons? Or am I wrong?
  • Whoever that guy is, he's got a big nose.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I twittered almost the exact same question this morning.

He looks, I don't know, somehow out of place, don't you think?

....."things that make you go hmmmm"..... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

[youtube:2z5379c6]

Tell me what you think <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • (Carl Malden)
    Some man have noses like this one ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    (think about the actor from Streets of San Francisco, I can't remember his name right now).

But it made me laugh ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2ebaamu.jpg