Does this guy at the grammy's look familiar

Comments

• ("great minds"...) I wrote that earlier in the thread! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Just a thought...Maybe the guy sitting beside the "old guy", the one in the white suit, is Michael's bodygaurd dressed in disguise also! After all, if the "old guy" is Michael, surely he would have at least one bodygaurd with him, but he would have to be in disguise so he wouldn't draw attention to himself. What do you think??
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OKay....maybe I'm obsessed with that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But now I'*ve found a better quality picture of that man...
  • Now that is going WAYto far! This poor man probably just has a big nose...he doesnt look in ANY WAY in disguise like the hatman and blonde lady together...Now we are making fun of some guy with a "different" looking nose...

now the guy next to him haha...look how wide he has his eyes open...he in shock that the kids are speaking heehee maybe he just realized something like hmm that was strange speech...maybe michael jackson is alive!

Or YIKES look at his nose on the dude next to me... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm glad it isn't me
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    OKay....maybe I'm obsessed with that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But now I'*ve found a better quality picture of that man...

WTH is that!! that is freaky.. reminds me of side show bob in the simpsons when he was getting dead people to vote for him to be mayor!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • (DISCLAIMER: OF course I mean abosolutely NO disrespect)

What also stood out to me was this man's "stubble" on his chin....I don't know...to me it looks(ed) almost "placed" there, as though each individual hair was specifically placed there.

Again, I mean NO DISRESPECT for this gentleman...whoever he may be. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    OH GOD THIS IS THE BEST THREAD FOR AGES!!!!!!CANT YOU ALL SEE MICHEAL IS TELLING US......HE KNOWS WE ARE ALL EAGLE EYED AND PICK EVERYTHING TO PIECES..........HE HIS GENIOUS............WOW.......UNLESS ANYONE CAN SAY OR SURE WHO THIS IS......AND WE CANT CAN WE!!!!!..........THEN......OMG OMFG.......HI MICHEAL ....LETS SAY HEY MICHEAL....WE GOT THIS ONE...THANKS.XXXXXX
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    off course i want it to be michael but...

im (well my husband is) looking at the anna nicole smit story on tv right now.

the man that plays Marshal looks like the man at the grammys but no glasses.
    I looked up who played him and it is Riachard Herd.
    i dont know how to get a pic up here so if anyone will take a better look.
    I just cant find anything with glasses <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

http://www.richardherd.com
  • And he has teeth <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • :oops: <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    also the "grammy-karl" has got dark eye brows. Yet very gray hair.
    isn't it so that after the hair gets gray, the eye brows are also turning into gray ?

is that a dimple in the chin <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I don't want to be derespectful..but since we don't know the name of that man,and we are just investigating,I tell you this:
    -Michael loved classic fairytales,and Pinocchio is really a classic
    -Pinocchio did lie. ANd the hoax is a lie
    -I am also sure that if Michael is alive,he also want us to enjoy a bit in this investigation! He always had lot of humor!he wants us to laugh!!! ANd we are laughing a lot in this thread,really.
    I deeply hope this man is not a real man...not just because It would mean it is Michael,but especially for all ways we are naming him...Aplogize if we are wrong...
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    BUMMER.........I LOOKED AND RICHARD HERD IT COULD BE .............CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE......LET ME KNOW...XXXX
  • patmanpatman Posts: 40
    yes, it could be Richard Herd. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • The guy in the white suit next to Grammy Man looks like he's had too much Botox on his eyes....got the "deer in the headlights" look!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Okay...next try now with Richard Herd
    But on his Website is not mentioned that he attended the grammys
  • As if Michael would go dressed up as a man who had died. What about the friends of this guy? They would see him and freak out. It would cause a commotion. Also people that either forgot he died or didn't know he died would try to converse with him. You think MJ could pull of his voice? lmao

Talking negatively about this guys features and laughing is down right disgusting as well.
    very similar!! RICHARD HERD <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

is this guy DEAD!!

sorry if i'm a bit slow on this!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    is this supposed Mr. Magoo sitting directly next to the BOP or behind them? I'm going to ask Will.i.am who this dude is.
    no, he's still alive but there's one thing!!

<!-- m -->http://www.richardherd.com/<!-- m --> <---- Wouldn't it be mentioned if he had attendet the grammys???

There's nothing about that.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Type in "Richard Herd Grammys" there will come a lot Of Richards and alot of Herd but he did NOT attented the Grammys...Or is he not worth to be mentioned somewhere??
    just checked sorry no he isn't dead!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

but he stared in the ANNA NICOLE SMITH STORY!! 2009.. hmmmmmmmmm
    I just sent him an email! I want to know for sure, if he was there or not!
  • patmanpatman Posts: 40
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . Nice action. Can't wait hearing his response.
  • These guys doesn't look like that guy at the grammys..
    I can't wait either <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Another thing that's sticking out to me... I mean, those people around him are singers & celebrities..what's this old guy doing there? =DD

Just because someone gets old doesn't mean they don't invite them to the Grammy's. The Grammy's isn't just for young people. There are thousands of important people in the music business that aren't household names and that have been involved for decades. This man is probably one of them.