Does this guy at the grammy's look familiar

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I dont think this nose is real, and he do clap his hands like Michael...I cant say if this is Michael or not, but I have the feeling that Michael is playing around with us, all the way.
  • Ok, look at him when hes head is turned down 0:41 - NO big nose at all? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    We burn in hell for that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LMFAOOOOOOO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Maybe someone can try getting a print screen shot on the thumb??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

hm this could be hard..we need a picture or a screenshot of that in very good quality

Very hard, I tried but it wasn't working out for me
  • You know what's funny? I noticed that guy immediately when they showed him after Prince's speech. He looked really out of place. He reminded me of the cartoon character, "Mr. Magoo." Didn't Michael joke that he looked like Mr. Magoo when he wore his reading glasses?

Both Prince and Paris seemed to be focused on someone in the front row while talking on stage. Maybe they were looking at this man for reassurance? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Also hear Prince say 'your fans' before he corrects himself.
    YES that's what I noticed! So I was like...um why would he be talking to Michael looking out into the audience? It all makes sense now!
  • if you look at the thread with the clapping, many people in the shots clap like that especially if you hold something under your arm.

i am glad however that every one is in such a good mood, but it seems to me that pp are reading to much into things - but the happiness is so good
    x
  • if you look at the thread with the clapping, many people in the shots clap like that especially if you hold something under your arm.

i am glad however that every one is in such a good mood, but it seems to me that pp are reading to much into things - but the happiness is so good
    x
    U came to wreck the party?

x
    U came to wreck the party?
    no, no i love to party
  • its def weird though his hands arent boney or long enough to me MJ'S i dont think ayway hmmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    did you guys see the way that guy from the black eyed peace looked at the guy when prince ended his speech??
    anyone noticed that? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • His hands look like rubber and in no way a professional masked man can be recognized..
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Please not again. This is ridiculous. There is NOT NOT!!!! a big nose. Please do not believe everything an do your own research!
  • I noticed him as I was watching the show as well. He stands out in the crowd. The kids had NO family in the audience. Why pan over to this guy? I can understand - Quincy. But who is this? He looks thrilled like a proud dad (or grandpa w/ the disguise.) Karl Maldon is dead isn't he? (Streets of San Francisco Guy) This guys is a dead ringer for him. ( excuse the pun).
  • Edit
  • MJ/Pinnochio must have leaned over and whispered something in Apple d's ear..."shamone for my kids." Apple d truly looks like he saw or heard the voice of a ghost. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The way he's "owing"sure scared apple d app look at his reaction <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i still think he's got a big hooter!! and he's sat like hat man with a stick if you wanna throw that in there!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Offtopic: The movie Dead Ringer starring Karl Malden and Bette Davis is one of my all time favorites.
    I noticed him as I was watching the show as well. He stands out in the crowd. The kids had NO family in the audience. Why pan over to this guy? I can understand - Quincy. But who is this? He looks thrilled like a proud dad (or grandpa w/ the disguise.) Karl Maldon is dead isn't he? (Streets of San Francisco Guy) This guys is a dead ringer for him. ( excuse the pun).
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Seriously, if this is just a normal guy, he will need quite a few nose jobs to get over this. "Obviously fake nose" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i still think he's got a big hooter!! and he's sat like hat man with a stick if you wanna throw that in there!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He does not have a cane he just has some booklet or something.
    i still think he's got a big hooter!! and he's sat like hat man with a stick if you wanna throw that in there!!

He does not have a cane he just has some booklet or something.

oh lol.. looked like he was leaning on something.. i like this thread its funny!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    But now seriously!

Do you think it is him?
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    There are so many unknowns in that sea of people, you could say the same for thousands of the audience members. Don't drive yourselves crazy. Maybe the look on the BEP member's face is of shock because of some reason or another. I think my face appeared the same way when I was watching. I was shocked at how choppy their speeches were.
    But now seriously!

Do you think it is him?

seriously.. who knows.. how many is this now that could be Michael in disguise..

DAVE DAVE

HATMAN

BLONDE LADY

BIG NOSE MAN..

UNLESS there all him!! who knows right.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    With Dave Dave I'm pretty sure..

but with the other and now this guy...I don't know
  • I didn't know the mayor was MJJ until i saw the eyes and the make-up sessions...so?
    I didn't know the mayor was MJJ until i saw the eyes and the make-up sessions...so?

yeah, but the eyes of that guy doesn't look like MJ's, I think, it's hard to say that for sure because we can't get a closer look at his eyes....But just look at DD at LKL..The eyes, I noticed immediately that they look like MJS. And his Mannerism...

People always disclose theirselves with their Body Language...And DD's Body Language was exactly the same as Mj's ...