Does this guy at the grammy's look familiar

Comments

• This elderly gent does look a bit out of place surrounded by Hollywood's finest. The clapping style looks like it could be MJ's. I hope so. If this is MJ, he looks to be having the best time. Imagine what it must be like for MJ to be among all those people and them not having any idea. To not have all eyes on you for once in your life must be refreshing and freeing. But at the same time, nerve-racking and exciting. By the way who is the non-blinking chap next to "Pinocchio"?
  • Ok, look at him when hes head is turned down 0:41 - NO big nose at all? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    We burn in hell for that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeess-- i noticed that too... but yet it seems really looong... and i think what we got to see.. was the exact moment half of MJ prostetic disguise nose came off, and thats why it looks so long..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    BoW said MJ would be in disguise at the Grammies, maybe in the audience. If you believe BoW, it could be him. If not this guy, then maybe another member of the audience.

she said maybe backstage also... we have 2 options: Michael singing live last part of earth song backsatge,or This Magoo in the audience

Guys, come on... Everyone could have made such a 'prediction'...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    BoW said MJ would be in disguise at the Grammies, maybe in the audience. If you believe BoW, it could be him. If not this guy, then maybe another member of the audience.

she said maybe backstage also... we have 2 options: Michael singing live last part of earth song backsatge,or This Magoo in the audience

...but they didn't.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    [youtube:yommo4r0]

Tell me what you think <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The man says Bravo or something when he is clapping! may be some sound experts can make the voice louder?
  • I have to say I'm really disappointed with this thread. I have no idea why anyone would think this is MJ, and it's much more likely you're all making fun of an old man who can't help the size of his nose. I'm reminded of Joe making fun of Michael. Sorry but that's how I feel.

I understand what you mean. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    We shouldn't make fun of his nose, but I think what everybody is saying is that the appearance of this man looks a bit odd, wich makes us think of a disguise.
    But I agree with you that we shouldn't make fun of this man, cause we're not sure if it's Michael in disguise (however it looks that way to me).
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    This elderly gent does look a bit out of place surrounded by Hollywood's finest. The clapping style looks like it could be MJ's. I hope so. If this is MJ, he looks to be having the best time. Imagine what it must be like for MJ to be among all those people and them not having any idea. To not have all eyes on you for once in your life must be refreshing and freeing. But at the same time, nerve-racking and exciting. By the way who is the non-blinking chap next to "Pinocchio"?

And he looked very proud as he clapped for the children's speeches
  • Some older men get what I call "old man's nose". It just seems to be something that comes with advanced years. The ears and nose are parts of the body which continue to grow as we age. The name Pinocchio is a bit cruel and I've used it on this thread already but I'm hoping this is a disguise and I've not insulted a real person. Does anyone remember the Pinocchio character in one of the Shrek films who did a little dance of MJ's signature moves. So funny!
  • has anyone found out who he is? if not mj?
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

Exactly...
  • I think what we need here is to compare MJ's hands side by side with this man's hands....and the old man's ears are in clear view as well.
    Remember all the comparison pics we did of O2 guy and MJ and hatman and blonde lady and MJ?

We need to do this with "Grammy Man".

I was looking at his thumbs and comparing them to MJ's....Im going home tonight and watch this segment again on my big screen TV....

Is this the only time they show this guy during the show?
  • do the grammys have a seating chart? like who sat where?
  • do the grammys have a seating chart? like who sat where?

Its possible, but I dont think we can get access to it.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    HEY CAN ANYONE BLOW THIS UP FOR US ALL TO STUDY IT.........YOU HEARD MICHEAL SAY HE LOVES TO DISGUISE HIMSELF............XXXXXX
  • patmanpatman Posts: 40
    he sure looks like Karl Malden. But Karl passed away in july 2009.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

So could that be the clue?

That he was disguised as a man who already passed away just to take notice of him?????
    could be. hope so, think so..... so confused.....
    Here's a picture of him with a thicker glasses frame ( just like he guy in the video had, but not that big,hehe)

Do you notice, that one eye is smaller or IDK how to explain "hanging down"? The right eye...Did this guy also had his right eye "hangin down" ??
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    mm a "dead" men disguised as a dead men.

strange but a great clue, if its him.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Just a thought...Maybe the guy sitting beside the "old guy", the one in the white suit, is Michael's bodygaurd dressed in disguise also! After all, if the "old guy" is Michael, surely he would have at least one bodygaurd with him, but he would have to be in disguise so he wouldn't draw attention to himself. What do you think??
    I tried my best...I think I need a better quality picture of that grammys guy...
    there's some resemblence between upperleft and bottomright karl. but i'm not really convinced.
    sure he can'T look 100% exactly like him....he didn't look exactly like DD at LKL either;)
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    also the "grammy-karl" has got dark eye brows. Yet very gray hair.
    isn't it so that after the hair gets gray, the eye brows are also turning into gray ?
  • Very good....very good point/conclusion. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

So could that be the clue?

That he was disguised as a man who already passed away just to take notice of him?????