Does this guy at the grammy's look familiar

Comments

• This was crazy. Thought it was Dennis Bergkamp, but he isn't that old.

Maybe MJ is making a really movie for himself out of this, or living like it's a huge Disney movie.

Okay, kinda serious.. You notice his hands? They are brown, then you see some white spots with his wrist and sweater?
  • i remember thinking when i saw him twice whos that kinda weird omg its him this is great!!! u think the black eyed peas know? hes next to them if not ha ha lol!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Probably a new member of them. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Momemt a friend does it vieleicht, I ask them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    huh?
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    @Le Papillon Bleu
    The picture of the man <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that is a pretty big nose!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> poor guy.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    your so funny i nearly fell off my chair <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    We also need to laugh this with each other! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
    You know what's funny? I noticed that guy immediately when they showed him after Prince's speech. He looked really out of place. He reminded me of the cartoon character, "Mr. Magoo." Didn't Michael joke that he looked like Mr. Magoo when he wore his reading glasses?

Both Prince and Paris seemed to be focused on someone in the front row while talking on stage. Maybe they were looking at this man for reassurance? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    You know what's funny? I noticed that guy immediately when they showed him after Prince's speech. He looked really out of place. He reminded me of the cartoon character, "Mr. Magoo." Didn't Michael joke that he looked like Mr. Magoo when he wore his reading glasses?

Both Prince and Paris seemed to be focused on someone in the front row while talking on stage. Maybe they were looking at this man for reassurance? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Also hear Prince say 'your fans' before he corrects himself.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    So, I made a Screenshot of him...

I know, not the best quality, but I couldn't make it better...

IDK about this guy...
  • but the guy next to him has a big nose too
  • i heard that too this is great!! prince emphasised love to its february 14th guys thriller pic on calender keep the faith!! btw how mature was prince omg sounded just like mj too really impressed both did great job loved paris ghosts shirt nice clue there tooxxx <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • the nose.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • but what about the nose next door
  • i heard that too this is great!! prince emphasised love to its february 14th guys thriller pic on calender keep the faith!! btw how mature was prince omg sounded just like mj too really impressed both did great job loved paris ghosts shirt nice clue there tooxxx <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Noticed the ghost shirt too
  • They both have big noses but hey, it´s not possible. This is like Pinoccio - I just can´t believe it´s real thing. No <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    but the guy next to him has a big nose too

You are right!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Maybe it is the close camera distorting images????
    This thread makes me laugh so much..
    anyway..I had noticed that guy also...but not for the nose..just because he looked strange...but..there is nothing of Michael in him!!!
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    lookin at that picture he looks like a throw back from the 80's with them big glasses, i remember my grandad havin some like that!! and where's his teeth!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> (don't wanna sound mean tho) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

and the fella in the white suite looks scared to death!!
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130

Also hear Prince say 'your fans' before he corrects himself.

I caught that, also. "your fans."
  • Maybe someone can try getting a print screen shot on the thumb??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • They both have big noses but hey, it´s not possible. This is like Pinoccio - I just can´t believe it´s real thing. No <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

two pp in a row with large noses, their related
    I really don't mean to offend this man, but that nose doesn't really look real...IDK it's something strange about that guy....

Was this guy only filmed at the tribute or was he filmed a few times??
  • Ok, look at him when hes head is turned down 0:41 - NO big nose at all? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    We burn in hell for that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Well maybe if it's Michael he thougt about a chance (from very little to very big nose) ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    Maybe someone can try getting a print screen shot on the thumb??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

hm this could be hard..we need a picture or a screenshot of that in very good quality
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Ok, look at him when hes head is turned down 0:41 - NO big nose at all? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    We burn in hell for that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well he's old, so I hope he doesn't use the internet ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2ebaamu.jpg