Does this guy at the grammy's look familiar

Comments

• mmzmmz Posts: 450
    Fun fact since you guys call him Mr.Magoo: Michael compared himself to Mr. Magoo on stage once <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    You can hear him say it in this video:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyYtVG6I ... re=related<!-- m -->
    At around 1.45 min. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

IT is so nice!!!!! Thanks for the link!!!!
  • mike had pp going on about his nose all the time, why would he do what your suggesting?
  • Comparing the different pictures it seems as though the screen shots from the grammy show, it doesn't look like that guy has much of a double chin/turkey neck and the other pics you provided from various events it looks as though he does. Also you would think an older man with a little bit of "chub" would have a double chin. (That sounded really mean : ) Maybe i'm wrong, but Michael had no turkey neck, and if it is prosthetic make up I doubt they would make him have a double chin. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Any opinions?
  • Are you serious? Ok that might sound rude but do some of you really believe that could be Michael, really? This is taking it a bit far. I can't believe so many of you are contemplating the idea of this... Poor old man, it's probably someone's relative or something.
  • I locked this topic once and decided to unlock it, but it looks like I have to lock it again.

Until there is some sense of maturity on here then it will remain locked.
  • Im unlocking this once again.

If I see any rudeness......it will be locked again. This time it could be for good.
  • I locked this topic once and decided to unlock it, but it looks like I have to lock it again.

are you a moderator
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but could that be Larry Duhamel (father of BEP Fergie's husband Josh).

fergie-and-josh-wedding-col.jpg

(top left corner)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    If I would see that guy ( Grammys old man ) in the street I would think is a disguise <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

are you a moderator

Yes, I am a mod. Anyone whose name is in green is a mod. The Admon's are in orange...and they would be Mo and Souza.
  • even i'm not sure if this could be Michael! just because the man looks LIKE in disguise does not necessarily mean he is and is Michael Jackson indeed. i want to look at more clips of this man. though he does look funny, (not trying to make fun of him) but has to say this cause i feel like Michael would think this disguise would be funny.

EDIT: take a look at this pic, isn't that guy looking at the pinocchio guy suspiciously??
  • Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but could that be Larry Duhamel (father of BEP Fergie's husband Josh).

fergie-and-josh-wedding-col.jpg

(top left corner)
    could be....probably is...
    my guess was Ron Frasch or Clive Davis.. but this makes more sense
  • This mystery man is definitely not Clive Davis. I recognize CD. Also CD was recently on UK X-Factor with Whitney Houston.
  • Its so NOT Clive Davis.....

Is there any way we can get a better pic of Josh Duhamels dad? I cant really see anything in that pic.

Is there any way we can get a better pic of Josh Duhamels dad? I cant really see anything in that pic.

i've looked and looked .. cant find another pic of him....

i've looked and looked .. cant find another pic of him....

Dang..
    Maybe we can enlarge the one pic of him then?
    I tried so hard to get a pic too - I wondered who it was - cos before, after and during the BEP performance he was sitting with Josh. And then I googled and he is an adsalesman who was Josh's bestman for the wedding.

Try getting pics of fergie's wedding from a fansite - im trying too
  • EDIT: take a look at this pic, isn't that guy looking at the pinocchio guy suspiciously??

That guy is a member of the black eyed peas and he could possibly be looking at the camera since it's pointed in his direction. Personally I think the camera was pointed in this direction not because of the man but because the black eyed peas were there.
  • EDIT: take a look at this pic, isn't that guy looking at the pinocchio guy suspiciously??

That guy is a member of the black eyed peas and he could possibly be looking at the camera since it's pointed in his direction. Personally I think the camera was pointed in this direction not because of the man but because the black eyed peas were there.

Agreed.
    An enlargened picture

<!-- m -->http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... 1087lo.jpg<!-- m -->

not sure if this is him too?
    <!-- m -->http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima ... _607lo.jpg<!-- m -->

or this
    <!-- m -->http://www.fergiefan.com/?p=987<!-- m -->
  • friendlikeme81, Thanks for the pictures. It's worthwhile comparing.
  • If our Mr Magoo is Josh father (which I don't believe cause his nose is not that big) then he sure didn't get his looks from him! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Josh's father and the old man are NOT the same person....