Does this guy at the grammy's look familiar

Comments

• Let's not jump over it. Worth a second look.

MJ is not about the obvious - at least this is what we experienced since 7 months.
    Mr. Magoo is placed to draw our attention.

1) IMDB says about Karl Malden's "Dead Ringer" movie:
    "Also Known As:
    Dead Image (UK)
    Who Is Buried in My Grave? (USA) (working title)"

"Fun stuff / Goofs: Miscellaneous: Due to bright lighting during several shots at the funeral showing twins portrayed by Bette Davis, it's obvious - even with a veil over her face - that one of the characters is actually a double (in reality, Davis sort-of look-alike, Connie Cezon)."

"Fun stuff / Quotes: Paul Harrison: Too bad I called and woke you last night. This might not have happened.
    Margaret DeLorca: It wouldn't have mattered when you called. I've gotten so I'm afraid to turn around for fear of what will happen next.
    Paul Harrison: Oh, just one of those rough patches, Margaret. Things will look better in a few months.

Story: "The twin sister of a callous wealthy woman murders her out of revenge and assumes the identity of the dead woman. "

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057997/<!-- m -->

2) The man in white is much more interesting.
    He does not change one second in mimic.
    He is VERY much controlling what he's doing.
    His eyes would perfectly fit those of DD at LKL.

3) Everything in this storybook is doubled.
    We find two aspects, persons, alternatives to discuss about. Always.

Brilliant observation Grace! I totally agree with you, especially regarding everything being doubled. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This "person" looks exactly like that character "Mr.Magoo"
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I saw the video a lot of times before reading this... and all the times "Mr Eyes" call my attention! I´d never seen "Magoo" before this ... and I´m not sure about the nose... doesn´t look real... but what is really weird is that the hands don´t look real!!!!! they look like rubber!! am I the only one that think this????!!!!
  • BUMMER.........I LOOKED AND RICHARD HERD IT COULD BE .............CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE......LET ME KNOW...XXXX

But, why would an actor be invited to sit front row in the Grammy's? isn't that mostly music people? None of the Jackson's were invited yet Mr Herd is given close to front row view? That doesn't make sense. I don't think grammy guy and Mr Herd are one and the same but I am still in investigative class 101 compared to most of you advanced students. IDK.
  • And why is he sitting in between the BEP posse? the BEP's had all the robots and WillIAM's MJ outfit... hmmm. And WillIAm worked with him this last yr. Does he know about the hoax? And he said yeah sit with us and watch your kids! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I saw the video a lot of times before reading this... and all the times "Mr Eyes" call my attention! I´d never seen "Magoo" before this ... and I´m not sure about the nose... doesn´t look real... but what is really weird is that the hands don´t look real!!!!! they look like rubber!! am I the only one that think this????!!!!
    That's also what I think <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Fun fact since you guys call him Mr.Magoo: Michael compared himself to Mr. Magoo on stage once <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    You can hear him say it in this video:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyYtVG6I ... re=related<!-- m -->
    At around 1.45 min. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • What do we think of this? I found this on Amazon.

Who Is Buried in My Grave? Starring: Bette Davis, Karl Malden Director: Paul Henreid MPAA Rating:

Product Details
    Actors: Bette Davis, Karl Malden, Peter Lawford, Philip Carey, Jean Hagen
    Directors: Paul Henreid
    Format: Import, NTSC
    Language: English
    Number of tapes: 1
    MPAA Rating:
    Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
    17 Reviews
    5 star: (7)
    4 star: (3)
    3 star: (5)
    2 star: (2)
    1 star: (0)

› See all 17 customer reviews...

ASIN: B00004CINZ

Would you like to update product info or give feedback on images?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    JUST TO SAY GUYS......I AM OVER 60...AND WITH THE BEST WILL IN THE WORLD.......GRAMMYS MAN.....IS TOO...TOOO...GOOD A COMPLECTION....I TOTALLY AGREE.......NO ONE WOULD HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN LIKE THAT......YAHOOO........HELLO MICHEAL...WE ALL THINK YOU ARE AMAZING..XXXX
  • Fun fact since you guys call him Mr.Magoo: Michael compared himself to Mr. Magoo on stage once <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    You can hear him say it in this video:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyYtVG6I ... re=related<!-- m -->
    At around 1.45 min. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lol!! Thanks for that find. That's so cute. Aww... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Sweet Jesus...Look what I found ...check out the name of the song and the name of the band WTH???

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUHcjMN8oeE<!-- m -->

This is getting ridiculous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i've eamild TMZ LIVE and asked who these people (noseman and his friedn) are. Lets see if the will answer... <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ER911 not think I'm making fun is not my style, but that nose is so big that it seems so fake, plus I think it successfully long when Prince says he loves his father.
    If, indeed resembles the old MR. Magoo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okay...next try now with Richard Herd

Well I have to admit that this guy LOOKS LIKE the man from the grammy's, but there are some differences. Richard's upper theeth are visible when he smiles wich is not the case with our grammy's guy. An other thing is the colour and flawless of the skin there's not one wrinkle or discolouration to be find, the nose....also different. BUT the biggest difference is the colour of the eyes. Richard has blue eyes.....and our grammy's guy definitely brown. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Richard_Herd_2005.png
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    To burst the bubble on who Mr. White is: Polo Marino He is the Black Eyed Peas' manager; <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/perez-hil ... s-mugshot/<!-- m -->

He's the dude that punched Perez Hilton in the eye. (ha ha)
    Hey that's VERY interesting!!!
    If I got that right, the article about him punching Perez was released at June 25th, right?
    So, we saw his face the day the whole world looked at Michael...
    Maybe it's not too far fetched that Michael reappeared now in his vicinity again, but this
    time nobody notices him...except us of course! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I posted earlier that MJ referred to himself as Mr. Magoo when wearing glasses. I am now convinced that the Character Mr. Magoo is involved - what better way to disguise himself - and we were sort of told that MJ would be attending the Grammys in some sort of disguise - this cannot be another coincidence.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    To burst the bubble on who Mr. White is: Polo Marino He is the Black Eyed Peas' manager; <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/perez-hil ... s-mugshot/<!-- m -->

If I got that right, the article about him punching Perez was released at June 25th, right?
    Maybe it's not too far fetched that Michael reappeared now in his vicinity again, but this
    time nobody notices him...except us of course! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

The article is in category "Celebrity justice" and says:
    "The Man Who Allegedly Punched Perez
    Many have probably thought about it -- but this is the guy accused of actually doing it."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/perez-hil ... z0eUt2VdtA<!-- m -->

Don't read the comments, they are hmmm... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    At least we can say this much is true:
    it takes 7 months only from being accused to first row at Grammy's.
    How long will it take Doc Murray to make that career?
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119

I get what you're saying, but I've seen pictures of this guy before, like, before last year and such. He's just the manager and def not M.J in disguise.
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Wow, how did I not notice him before?! When I saw the way he clapped, I immediatly thought of Michael, the same way of clapping !

Also who is the guy next to him with the big eyes <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I´ve never ever seen that big nose. Yeah, Mike, you are lying, see what happened to you now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but yeah, i can see some similarity on the way MJ clapped his hands with that pinocchio guy..and i noticed that this nose guy hands is not as old as his face.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • the family would have known at the time of the grammy's that cm as going to be charged shortly?

why would mike risk everything and attend the grammy's?

i do not believe that the elderly gentleman is mike?

and guys it not nice to say unkind things about this guy or post comical pics

the guy is human, he bleeds, dont you think he would be upset by your public postings, isn't this the same thing mike would complain about?
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    the family would have known at the time of the grammy's that cm as going to be charged shortly?

why would mike risk everything and attend the grammy's?

i do not believe that the elderly gentleman is mike?

and guys it not nice to say unkind things about this guy or post comical pics

the guy is human, he bleeds, dont you think he would be upset by your public postings, isn't this the same thing mike would complain about?

I sort of agree.... if the guy with the nose was sitting with the BEP he may possibly be a producer for them, or is a rep from Interscope, or has something to do with them. Although, I have been searching names associated with the BEP and interscope, or some sort of exec, but I haven't found any pictures or anything. I was thinking he could possibly be Ted Field, and he KINDA looks like this guy, but I could only find a picture of him from 2004. That is about 6 years ago, but the guys nose isn't...um...like the guy at the grammys...though people's appearances can change. I am not sure, it may just be the trick of the lighting....then again, until we can figure out or find out who this guy is, it probably isn't a great idea to make fun of his nose. We have already established that this guy's nose is weird, so it's futile to keep saying things about it.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sorry I'll try to stop laughing now!
    This Magoo person is just too odd, his glasses look like they came straight out of a carnival store(that's where he bought the nose also probably) and I agree his hands look younger then his face. And the guy <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> standing next to him definately is on something. And I was thinking is there a connexion between MJ and mr Magoo(the cartoon)? Did he like the cartoon or something? Looks like he called himself mr Magoo sometimes, thanks for the find! Wonder who's helping him with his disguises, you can't do that on your own, I bet it's midnightmlk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I know this doesnt help, but earlier in the thread, I think it was this one, someone asked if there was a seating chart for the grammy's and here is what I found so far.....

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/10adca<!-- m -->
  • so blast me, but it is childish to laugh at pp like this