Watching live....

Comments

• He's gone... Too soon

calm down, Murray is safe inside the building. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

BTW, if anyone is starting to think MJ is not alive, please keep calm and consider not to write "ulinkely theories" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> until things will be more clear. A lot of people can be influenced by what you write here and nobdy needs to be taken down tonight.

I'll second that! <3
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    ther were yelling MURDERRER <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

and i think he was LAUGHING??????

he watched the fans did u see that?and then he laughed

I didnt see him laugh tbh
    i saw a little smile on his face
    maybe was just me...
  • JJJJ Posts: 10
    ther were yelling MURDERRER <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

and i think he was LAUGHING??????

he watched the fans did u see that?and then he laughed

I didnt see him laugh tbh
    i saw a little smile on his face
    maybe was just me...

He was nervous... for a good reason
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    HE IS GONE AND DEAD...I HATE MURRAY AND MICHAEL WHO TRUST HIM...WHY MICHAEL WHY <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Apparently Murray will exit in handcuffs
  • Ok just watched bit of Sky News and they are getting their information from TMZ. TMZ are the only ones with a copy of the "official" coroners report. Now please all of you that are panicking please think carefully why the hell would the coroner give a tabloid a copy of the "official" report and not give it to a relaible news source???????????? Something is NOT right here.
  • jeje Posts: 128
    no camera's in the court room?? geeez
  • Ok just watched bit of Sky News and they are getting their information from TMZ. TMZ are the only ones with a copy of the "official" coroners report. Now please all of you that are panicking please think carefully why the hell would the coroner give a tabloid a copy of the "official" report and not give it to a relaible news source???????????? Something is NOT right here.

Agree.
  • Apparently Murray will exit in handcuffs
    Hope someone will drive his car then or it won't be safe for him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I wonder why Mo and Sousa aren't online watching this ???
  • He's gone in but hasn't come out...he was going to be arraigned and post bail then come out...may not be over yet.

thanks for being clear-minded cuz I can't focus now it all feels so real <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Don't know what to do...
  • What's going on? Movement.
  • Are they praying???? Oh my gosh!!!
  • This totally sucks ass.

I havent eaten all day and have tried to avoid watching. Im so scared right now!! LOL
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    no camera's in the court room?? geeez
    yeah...it would've been nice to see the reaction of the family when murray was entering the door
    geeeeeeeeeee

IS THAT KAREN FAYE????????????????
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    TMZ is showing who I think are fans, praying.
  • I just have to remind myself of one of my previous threads or else I'll go nuts:
    Maybe this hoax is something like the movie The Life Of David Gale.
    I think Michael is trying to say to the world that the media can make everything seem as believable as they want. To prove this point he does the exact same thing.
    He tried to tell us before but most people didn't believe him, so he has to do something kinda extreme to wake everybody up.
  • These people definitely believe Michael is dead, KF included. At least it means she's not included in the hoax but what about the family? i'm scared feels like I'm grasping at straws...
  • yep <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • That's Karin!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I am sure that was karen praying with a group
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    I'm very sad, right now.....
  • Don't Believe the media., right?
  • I just have to remind myself of one of my previous threads or else I'll go nuts:
    Maybe this hoax is something like the movie The Life Of David Gale.
    I think Michael is trying to say to the world that the media can make everything seem as believable as they want. To prove this point he does the exact same thing.
    He tried to tell us before but most people didn't believe him, so he has to do something kinda extreme to wake everybody up.

That's a good theory