Official back & Front thread

Comments

• trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Me too, and I know some people never thought MJ capable of such anger but that's only because they weren't paying attention. Listening to the lyrics and really hearing them in every sense. I could read BACK's rants all day, I love the kind of sarcastic humour he has. And he's beyond smart too which just adds to the appeal. Takes no prisoners, doesn't suffer fools gladly...my type of person. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am going to be judgemental here.
    More than anger I read hate and those posts are the example of someone who feels/ is disturbed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> even if this Back would be MJ, the tone used in some of his posts are not healthy and are full of hate. Nothing to be proud of.

I don´t think that MJ is generally, on a daily basis, like that. May be he wrote in that way due to the stress and pain that the trial caused him, as well as the accusations that he was facing and enduring over the years.

However, some of the posts makes me LMHO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am going to be judgemental here.
    More than anger I read hate and those posts are the example of someone who feels/ is disturbed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> even if this Back would be MJ, the tone used in some of his posts are not healthy and are full of hate. Nothing to be proud of.

I don´t think that MJ is generally, on a daily basis, like that. May be he wrote in that way due to the stress and pain that the trial caused him, as well as the accusations that he was facing and enduring over the years.

I fully agree with you Gema but i also have to add that Michael never gave fully interviews explaining his anger and pain over the years...he never complained allot about his enemies...so maybe he thought it's time to speak to the fans and "non-FANS" about his anger,about people judging his family..his mother....and everything that he stands for...this BACK is a smart user...so smart that not even the native speakers know what a hell he means there...so i have to think twice because this "hateful" posts maybe aren't hateful at all but just words from a broken soul...that screams "enough with the bastards that broke me down!!!".This back wants us to know who's who.
    Anyway, did he/she ever spoke about Lisa Presley and Karen Faye?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

But who knows who BACK is? Really... just speculation... well maybe that I am full of hate too!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> More seriously, I don't feel it that way and I already said it if back is/was really Michael and when we know how Michael has been treated the tone is not astonishing for me.... not healthy I don't think so... I actually smile more than anything <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> JMO of course and it's all for LOVE NOW <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But Gema I see that you love some of his posts, at least... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was just venting when he was really going on a rant. If we could all do that under a pseudonym and really bitch about those we felt had wronged us in our lives, wouldn't a lot of us do exactly that? Knowing they wouldn't know we'd done it?! Considering the number of backstabbers/hangers-on and haters he had to endure I would think the rants are actually pretty restrained, even for someone with the patience of a saint! I would be LIVID at these people. The fact he retains his dark humour/sarcasm proves they would never succeed in destroying his self-belief. I don't see unhealthy, I see healthy dose of therapy! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I wouldn't be surprised if he was just venting when he was really going on a rant.  If we could all do that under a pseudonym and really bitch about those we felt had wronged us in our lives, wouldn't a lot of us do exactly that?  Knowing they wouldn't know we'd done it?! Considering the number of backstabbers/hangers-on and haters he had to endure I would think the rants are actually pretty restrained, even for someone with the patience of a saint!  I would be LIVID at these people.  The fact he retains his dark humour/sarcasm proves they would never succeed in destroying his self-belief. I don't see unhealthy,I see healthy dose of therapy!  ;)
    <br />  ;) that statement rules!
    Thanks!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was just venting when he was really going on a rant.  If we could all do that under a pseudonym and really bitch about those we felt had wronged us in our lives, wouldn't a lot of us do exactly that?  Knowing they wouldn't know we'd done it?! Considering the number of backstabbers/hangers-on and haters he had to endure I would think the rants are actually pretty restrained, even for someone with the patience of a saint!  I would be LIVID at these people.  The fact he retains his dark humour/sarcasm proves they would never succeed in destroying his self-belief. I don't see unhealthy,I see healthy dose of therapy!  ;)
    <br />  ;) that statement rules!
    <br /><br />Agreed!!
  • I am going to be judgemental here.

I don't think it's unhealthy to express that much controlled venom as much as Michael has been through and I'm speaking as a regular clinical therapist among all these insightful people here. He's not disturbed. What happened to him is disturbing beyond compare. I mean he was accused, not once but twice, of one of the most unthinkable crimes we can imagine and we had to watch him humiliated and handcuffed and relentlessly vilified in the press. That on top of all the other pressures and TPTB trying to control his vision. That's enough to want to shoot somebody or explode and all he did was send a few very angry emails? Sounds smart to me to find a way to let it out without killing anybody or himself. Hopefully it was limited to a time period and didn't consume him, which does not appear to be the case. What he was subject to was magnanimous and insane. I work with many people who are afraid to go anywhere near their emotions - now that is what I call unhealthy.
    The therapy would be more efective if done as a full self, i.e signing with your own name, not a pseudoname.
    True, but if you're Michael Jackson that becomes a lot more difficult!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Look what happened when he spoke out against Mottola and Sony, the press labelled him paranoid and drugged and incoherent. At least doing it anonymously he wouldn't have those kind of accusations thrown at him.
    True.
  • The therapy would be more efective if done as a full self, i.e signing with your own name, not a pseudoname.

I'm sorry, Gema. I just can't agree with this statement -- it's just not true. Plus, are we talking about MJ wanting therapy or an outlet -- two different things. We don't know whether MJ was or is in therapy actually. We do know that he sought out many people for spiritual/pastoral counseling...

Imagine what that would have been like for Michael to sign his own name like that. And, he's not a split personality. He needed a safe way to express emotion (if this is MJ) and he took it. But MJ has also signed his name to many of these kind of statements through his music and speeches. When he was attacking Sony and Mottola he did so in front of the world. Sometimes, though, you want a place of anonymity and even non-famous people want that especially when you feel the most wounded and vulnerable. And 2005 would have been a time to search for many ways to heal and express anger. Now, if he was using this modality solely as his outlet and he became destructive - that's another matter entirely. He's not Dexter after all. Anybody watch Dexter?
    He's not Dexter after all. Anybody watch Dexter?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I got what you're saying. Very true!!
    I did not watch Dexter, but I agree with yours and trustno1 view on that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • If he would sign in with his own name no one would "LISTEN" what he/she has to say....everything would become hectic..they would concentrate more on the name than the "topics"
    Yes.

Were people blocked from that site as soon as they posted private messages to Back?
  • He's not disturbed. What happened to him is disturbing beyond compare. I mean he was accused, not once but twice, of one of the most unthinkable crimes we can imagine and we had to watch him humiliated and handcuffed and relentlessly vilified in the press. That's enough to want to shoot somebody or explode and all he did was send a few very angry emails? Sounds smart to me to find a way to let it out without killing anybody or himself.

Right on the button SoldierofLOVE, I agree with you 100%.

Yes there is hate and anger and venom and impotent rage in BACK's cryptic and not so cryptic posts. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> This is one of the main reasons I believe in BACK to the degree that it makes me keep thinking MJ could be alive. To me BACK was an obvious outlet where MJ could vent freely undercover but to an audience that really cared about him. Why vent somewhere where noone gives a shit? And back then, the media had done such a thorough hatchet job that MJ would have been hard pressed to find an audience that supported him.

It's my rage over this atrocity and my longterm contempt for the media <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> that brought me here and its what keeps me here hoping for a miracle, especially when I continue to discover media garbage like this little pearl LunaJo uncovered. If anyone thinks that MJ could not possibly be BACK because of the hate and venom in those posts, watch this and imagine how YOU would feel if this bitch was talking about YOU and you knew you were innocent >

[youtube:7aqmongq]
  • He's not disturbed. What happened to him is disturbing beyond compare. I mean he was accused, not once but twice, of one of the most unthinkable crimes we can imagine and we had to watch him humiliated and handcuffed and relentlessly vilified in the press. That's enough to want to shoot somebody or explode and all he did was send a few very angry emails? Sounds smart to me to find a way to let it out without killing anybody or himself.

Right on the button SoldierofLOVE, I agree with you 100%.

Yes there is hate and anger and venom and impotent rage in BACK's cryptic and not so cryptic posts. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> This is one of the main reasons I believe in BACK to the degree that it makes me keep thinking MJ could be alive. To me BACK was an obvious outlet where MJ could vent freely undercover but to an audience that really cared about him. Why vent somewhere where noone gives a shit? And back then, the media had done such a thorough hatchet job that MJ would have been hard pressed to find an audience that supported him.

It's my rage over this atrocity and my longterm contempt for the media <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> that brought me here and its what keeps me here hoping for a miracle, especially when I continue to discover media garbage like this little pearl LunaJo uncovered. If anyone thinks that MJ could not possibly be BACK because of the hate and venom in those posts, watch this and imagine how YOU would feel if this bitch was talking about YOU and you knew you were innocent >

[youtube:1t07w4qd]

I agree - And let's also consider that MJ maybe acting part of the Back character to support the Hoax scenario!

With L.O.V.E
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael or not Michael - I love Back the way he is. Mostly when he is angry. His anger is justified 100%. But I think he is Michael ...... who else would take so personally the injustice that was done to MJ?

I used to watch Dexter <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645

You know, I've never felt him like unhhealthy talking. What I noticed sometimes was rage and if we all think it from Michael point of view he has hundreds of reasons to feel rage. I put myself in his place and it is not hard for me to imagine and it's even less hard for me to understand BACK's way of talking. Of course it depends from people to people and their temper but I don't see BACK as a person angry at everyone who just states his words in an unhealthy way or someone who could make people feel disturbed.

I do think he might be Michael or anyway for sure someone close to him. It is too long lasting (since 2005) and the way he talks reveales a person who is surely in the know of everything and he also is intelligent. The little tough temper he showed from time to time is not the thing that would make me say he is not Michael. At least it's how it is and always was for myself
    Hate is a human feeling too.Not nice, but human...
    I know what love is and I know what hate is...

we live in a dual universe.... seeing, experiencing only one side of it doesn't help us grow

experiencing hate makes me understand better the power of love
    I can't help noticing...on michaeljackson.com his photo was from the back until recently....they changed it a couple of weeks ago

strange if you ask me....why a photo from the back?...
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    there a very big difference between hate and anger/rage. It's not the same thing. The fact that you are enraged or feel a big anger towards someone doesn't mean you hate the person.
    Seems like some of you did not read my complete post? what about this part?

Also, I did read hateful remearks beyond anger in some of Backs posts. And, of course I believe that MJ hated people at some point, specially after being set to court by a fraud artist as Miss Arvizo.