Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Seems like some of you did not read my complete post? what about this part?
    I don´t think that MJ is generally, on a daily basis, like that. May be he wrote in that way due to the stress and pain that the trial caused him, as well as the accusations that he was facing and enduring over the years.

Also, I did read hateful remearks beyond anger in some of Backs posts. And, of course I believe that MJ hated people at some point, specially after being set to court by a fraud artist as Miss Arvizo.

I think that was a way of telling people how he really felt without telling them if you know what I mean. He is only human after all.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Seems like some of you did not read my complete post? what about this part?
    I don´t think that MJ is generally, on a daily basis, like that. May be he wrote in that way due to the stress and pain that the trial caused him, as well as the accusations that he was facing and enduring over the years.

Also, I did read hateful remearks beyond anger in some of Backs posts. And, of course I believe that MJ hated people at some point, specially after being set to court by a fraud artist as Miss Arvizo.

I think that was a way of telling people how he really felt without telling them if you know what I mean. He is only human after all.

Of course, and that´s the point!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    definetly need a look Back right now after reading about Michael's internet afterlife..... Michael kept alive on the internet by us....... God I hope that's not what we are doing....
    I must go back to Back right now.
  • The therapy would be more efective if done as a full self, i.e signing with your own name, not a pseudoname.

As a psychology graduate, and with studies in psychotherapy and practice... I got to say is so far away from the truth...

However I doubt that Back is Michael.... I do not think he would write many times on the net... dunno why... this is just personal feeling not based on anything... just a hunch that is not him.
  • there a very big difference between hate and anger/rage. It's not the same thing. The fact that you are enraged or feel a big anger towards someone doesn't mean you hate the person.

yes this is true. The need to criticize, also the feeling of anger are perfectly normal. ( I've saw on many Boards, that fans are confusing critics/ anger with hate... the expressions 'hating', 'haters' are very used when somebody maybe just criticize or is ignorant )

Hate is something that lasts and haunts a person for months and years.... becoming like an obsession, it's very powerful.... While anger might accompany the hate, anger can subsist alone, without hate.

When anger is alone, it comes and passes. When hate is in the mix, it stays for looong time...
    The therapy would be more efective if done as a full self, i.e signing with your own name, not a pseudoname.

As a psychology graduate, and with studies in psychotherapy and practice... I got to say is so far away from the truth...

However I doubt that Back is Michael.... I do not think he would write many times on the net... dunno why... this is just personal feeling not based on anything... just a hunch that is not him.

Who do you think he is ?
    I wouldn't pay so much attention to Back if there wasn't that mentioning of the date 25.06. That puzzles me and since I don't believe too much in coincidences - I have to wonder who else except Michael could knew that day will become so important?

As about hate, I think that yes, Michael could have hated the Arvisos at some point......
  • I do not think Mike got chronically hateful... at some point bursts of anger, depression, feeling deceived, maybe even disgust.... but hate as in hate, I do not think.

I don't know who Back is.... What I can say about the person analyzing the style is that - It's a man, he is introvert, intuitive type, melancholic, cynical, with some paranoia accents, reading a lot, very intuitive to the point to become prophetic.
    From here to assume that he is MICHAEL is long way though..... He might be, I am not saying I am sure of anything.... I kinda tend to not believe it's him, but we cannot know all, can we? So yeah in that sense he might be.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I just want to add that the anger in back's posts is nothing compared to what Michael's enemies will have to endure if they go to hell. This is just words that in reality very few people will read while Michael's name and integrity has been dragged through the mud for the whole world to see. I don't necessarily know who are the people mentionned but I have in mind what Michael had to go through and really these words are nothing absolutely nothing.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I just want to add that the anger in back's posts is nothing compared to what Michael's enemies will have to endure if they go to hell. This is just words that in reality very few people will read while Michael's name and integrity has been dragged through the mud for the whole world to see. I don't necessarily know who are the people mentionned but I have in mind what Michael had to go through and really these words are nothing absolutely nothing.

I even think they are quite nice, I think I would have formulated it even worse to tell you the truth.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Talking about hate, wether BACK feels hate towards some people, for me it is justified. It's not the same to feel hate as to feel rage. But he could feel hate towards some people.

For instance, someone who passes through such hell, do you think he can't feel that? we can only imagine how it would be, but people didn't pass through what Michael passed so far. For example take the situation when someone harms you to the point of breaking your heart and shattering your pride into pieces. If someone says they won't hate that person who did it, they most likely don't want to admit. Or take the situation when someone kills your son or brother or harms you or someone to the point of no imagination, wouldn't you feel hatred? I would. I admitt and I am not afraid to admitt that. Till the day I die i wouldn't forgive someone who harms the ones I love, this is me and I am NOT a hateful person. At all.So you don't have to be a hateful person to hate someone who harmed you beyond belief.

I even think they are quite nice, I think I would have formulated it even worse to tell you the truth.

Indeed Souza they deserve a lot more.

Yes Anna I mean we are only humans... while for the dark side I am not so sure...
    The therapy would be more efective if done as a full self, i.e signing with your own name, not a pseudoname.

Would your "title" make your point more valid than mine? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Would your "title" make your point more valid than mine? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG I don't know what is happening to me!!!!
    Believe it or not, I am LMHO also <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Are we connected like Elliot and E.T? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well, I think I am high on vitamine C and paracetamol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Believe it or not, I am LMHO also <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Are we connected like Elliot and E.T? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well, I think I am high on vitamine C and paracetamol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I knew that I was an alien... (I assume that I am E.T.).

• Would your "title" make your point more valid than mine? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No, I didn't said that. And I am sorry I mentioned my studies. You can laugh on me some more if you want, as this is so funny...

Also if you wanna believe that back is Michael, believe it. Just remember the act of believing is not actually fact. It's just belief. You can also believe that the Earth is flat. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

No, I didn't said that. And I am sorry I mentioned my studies. You can laugh on me some more if you want, as this is so funny...

Also if you wanna believe that back is Michael, believe it. Just remember the act of believing is not actually fact. It's just belief. You can also believe that the Earth is flat. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

What? the earth is not flat? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I did not mention my beliefs about who Back could be <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And, thanks for the tip, I love to laugh at funny comments <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think maybe we should use the exclusion method:

If Back is not Michael, WHO ELSE could he be?!

any ideas?

Who else could be so intriguing, criptic and not saying it all, letting people guess and asking questions?
    Creating mistery around him?
    WHO ELSE?
    A fan?
    No he is not a fan. Let's make the profile of a fan quikly..... Back doesn't match.....
    OK I don't know if he matches, but I don't think so......

"I suppose you have a mother in your liniature, otherwise you wouldn't exist"

A fan would write this?
    We all love and respect Ms. Katherine, but I don't know if we would write this.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    And he knows too much for a fan!
  • Michael or not Michael - I love Back the way he is. Mostly when he is angry. His anger is justified 100%. But I think he is Michael ...... who else would take so personally the injustice that was done to MJ?<br />I used to watch Dexter  :D
    <br />  ;) <br />I do. viewtopic.php?f=117&t=15945<br />Many others here on the forum and also out there in the world take it personally.<br /><br />As a fellow human being I am outraged at the injustice done to Michael, the slanderous things that are said about him and his family to this day are unacceptable.<br /><br />As a fellow American I am outraged at the treatment done to Michael by the backstabbers, greedyness, and plots to destroy him. If this is how America treats it's beloved like Michael imagine how they treat unknowns?<br /><br />Unkowns who do not have the means to hire a good lawyer to fight for them in court. <br /><br />Unknowns who get railroaded every day and thrown in jail to rot for the rest of their lives. <br /><br />This is not a isolated problem. This happens to us all when we stand for this kind of injustice done to another human being and we do nothing about it.<br /><br />Gina I am glad you took the time to watch TII to see and listen for the "Keep Watching" in Billie Jean, lol<br /><br />Peace
  • BACK knows too much and the date of June 25th three years ago is just too much to be a coincidence.
    To understand MJ you have to think wayyyyyyy outside of the box. None of the psychoanalytical models fit him because he lived a life like no other from the time he was about 5 years old.
    BACK never asked for followers or even said he was an insider, he simply posted on this board his thoughts and feelings.
    I think it's MJ, but the MJ he did not show to the public. His anger was real and justified as MJ but there are other post where he is thoughtful and others where he is the prankster.
    He left clues for those who were not only astute enough to understand them, but for those who are able to suspend logic and just beLIEve.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It is my opinion that back is MJ as well.

He has extremely strong, passionate feelings regarding the trial, the media, injustices done to MJ, trash talk against members of the Jackson family, a giant shit list that reflects one which you would expect MJ to have, is knowledgeable about business dealings that MJ is involved with (music catalogs for example), is knowledgeable (or seems to be) about the music and recording industry, avidly and aggressively promotes MJ's music and charitable donations and records held and alleged comeback at some undetermined future date, is cryptic when talking about himself, hints that he is MJ, doesn't correct people when they call him MJ, is very confident in his interactions on the board though posts infrequently, and keeps this same posting style year after year after year.

back also always leaves a post count that =7, even deleting posts to equate it properly, except for just recently, he deleted many posts after 6/25/09 (from being 608 for a long time-no activity-to 475 for a short time), then posted a little and deleted a few again between 10/09 and 6/10 and the count now reduces to 21 (489). I mean who does that? That's someone who doesn't want something they wrote on the forum exist on the record (many things actually, at least (608-475=133 things... which reduces to another 7 btw lol. Let's see how many were added: 489-475=14, neat <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and who has a serious thing for 7s.

I was pretty sure that back was MJ just from reading the posts but when I heard MJ himself say Keep Watchin' in TII, at the :18 (1+8=9=resurrection) mark, well, that seals it for me. MJ has never used Keep Watchin' as a catch phrase but it's always been back's. That links the person with the username undeniably in my opinion.
    Im_convincedMJalive, not only that I took the time to watch it, but as soon as I got home yesterday I turned on the dvd player and went straight to Billie Jean <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
    At some moment I was so charmed again by his moves that I almost forgot that I was there to see where he says Keep watchin' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->