Official back & Front thread

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    BACK is back?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • Thanks for sharing that Pure Love. My gut is telling me that that's just a believer messing around but who knows... <br /><br />And this is pushing it but you know how in BACK's signature, there's that picture of the green galaxy (I guess you can call it that). Look at the end of this performance and what do you see? A green galaxy looking thing.  :lol: Again, could be a coincidence but why not post about it?  8-) <br />
    <br /><br />Also, this performance is from the BAD era. The pictures used at the funeral and memorial are from that very era. I think this whole adventure really started back then without us knowing it. BACK mentioned in his first post after June 25th that this was in the works for 20 years which would take us back to BAD.
  • Thanks for sharing that Pure Love. My gut is telling me that that's just a believer messing around but who knows... <br /><br />And this is pushing it but you know how in BACK's signature, there's that picture of the green galaxy (I guess you can call it that). Look at the end of this performance and what do you see? A green galaxy looking thing.  :lol: Again, could be a coincidence but why not post about it?  <!-- s8-)  8-)  <br />
    <br /><br />Also, this performance is from the BAD era. The pictures used at the funeral and memorial are from that very era. I think this whole adventure really started back then without us knowing it. BACK mentioned in his first post after June 25th that this was in the works for 20 years which would take us back to BAD.
    <br /><br />phpBufaOkPM.jpg<br /><br />back.png<br /><br />backcu-1.png
  • Thanks Serenity for the screen caps! You're filled with awesomesauce! (Don't ask, just know it's a good thing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->)
  • 41052007.png

For a long time, I had been wondering whether the man wearing a blue skiing outfit in the above post from Back, was indeed MJ... but I could NOT find any references or a similar photo.
    Now I have my answer! Yes it is MJ ---> See Photo below MJ and Omer in a Norwegian paper.

mjomercagoule.jpg

... I may be looking at the "men in Blue" differently this year when schussing downhill... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Ah ha RunningGirl got you BACK! We know who you are now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> without the shadow of a doubt <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    41052007.png

For a long time, I had been wondering whether the man wearing a blue skiing outfit in the above post from Back, was indeed MJ... but I could NOT find any references or a similar photo.
    Now I have my answer! Yes it is MJ ---> See Photo below MJ and Omer in a Norwegian paper.

mjomercagoule.jpg

... I may be looking at the "men in Blue" differently this year when schussing downhill... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

He looks tall in this picture. Still a mystery, his height ... One moment he's tall, other moment he's short.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 41052007.png

mjomercagoule.jpg

With L.O.V.E

He looks tall in this picture. Still a mystery, his height ... One moment he's tall, other moment he's short.
    Well Omer was a kid back then so maybe that's why....and also Omer is a little shorter than anyone else...i believe that even PrinceMJ is taller than him.Omer-Bhatti-Mother.jpgarticle-1219065-06BEF8F3000005DC-49_468x620.jpg
  • Great catch TheRunningGirl! My question now is when was this photo taken? Was it before or after BACK posted that?
  • So Michael was a master of numerology.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So Michael was a master of numerology.
    <br />So Michael was is a master of numerology.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• right, hopefully.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Omer is Michael's son...?.....
    He looks more like Michael than the other kids.........
  • Great catch TheRunningGirl! My question now is when was this photo taken? Was it before or after BACK posted that?

This is the question looking4truth! And was the actual picture used by Back ever published?
    Back posted this same picture twice, the second time was on May 31st 2007 in an article about the Sony/ATV venture. With a few words towards the end " Momma didn't raise no Nut--- or fool." (So witty always! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> - I Love Back under any disguise.)
    http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3159/sony1.jpg
    I am not aware of Back posting any other pictures.

With L.O.V.E

P.S. @ Sarahli ---> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    " Momma didn't raise no Nut--- or fool."
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I love Black....sorry Back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    he also used electric blue at this presentation on virgin megastore in november 2001
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z98W89k5 ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I thought this pic was a reference to the Blue Gangster.

This is the question looking4truth! And was the actual picture used by Back ever published?
    Back posted this same picture twice, the second time was on May 31st 2007 in an article about the Sony/ATV venture. With a few words towards the end " Momma didn't raise no Nut--- or fool." (So witty always! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> - I Love Back under any disguise.)

With L.O.V.E

RunningGirl: Great catch and good questions! Do you know (or is there a way to check) what year that Norwegian paper is from? My impression is that it's from the 1990s, so that would be long before 2007 (when BACK posted that picture). As for whether the exact photo posted by BACK is in the public domain, I don't know... I've never seen it myself. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    That photo is deffinitely not from 90s, because Omer is almost (if not the same) in height as he is now and in the 90s he was extremelly short. he isn't tall even now but as kid he was very short in the 90s. And also his face doesn't look so child like.

With L.O.V.E

RunningGirl: Great catch and good questions! Do you know (or is there a way to check) what year that Norwegian paper is from? My impression is that it's from the 1990s, so that would be long before 2007 (when BACK posted that picture). As for whether the exact photo posted by BACK is in the public domain, I don't know... I've never seen it myself. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

@ truthprevails ---> Unfortunately all I have is a photo of this Norwegian paper as posted - most probably 2000+ I guess (agree with Anna) - It is interesting that it is the only photo Back used, maybe a reference to Blue Gangster as Bec suggested. There maybe a bigger story behind it, I don't know...

With L.O.V.E
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Unfortunately all I have is a photo of this Norwegian paper as posted - most probably 2000+ I guess (agree with Anna) - It is interesting that it is the only photo Back used, maybe a reference to Blue Gangster as Bec suggested. There maybe a bigger story behind it, I don't know...

With L.O.V.E

Behind the mask?
    I just wanna say this to Back: is it very funny to watch all the trouble you caused <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ?

Come on, why don't you come here in plain light and explain it!!
    Because, unlike Michael Joseph Jackson, you are alive and have a voice!
  • Unfortunately all I have is a photo of this Norwegian paper as posted - most probably 2000+ I guess (agree with Anna) - It is interesting that it is the only photo Back used, maybe a reference to Blue Gangster as Bec suggested. There maybe a bigger story behind it, I don't know...

With L.O.V.E

Behind the mask?

He is definitely behind the Mask!
    I just wanna say this to Back: is it very funny to watch all the trouble you caused <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ?

Come on, why don't you come here in plain light and explain it!!
    Because, unlike Michael Joseph Jackson, you are alive and have a voice!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What happened?

Have one of my chocolate Gina, they just hummm... Perfect... Champagne truffles... My favorite!
    And Back you can have 2, 'cos you may need extra energy to face Gina! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

s2178.gif

With L.O.V.E
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    When was the last "back" post written in the forum he writes in?
  • When was the last "back" post written in the forum he writes in?

The last one I have is from 22/6/10.

With L.O.V.E