Official back & Front thread

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Yes, his last post was on 22nd of June 2010
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I was reading again all the posts I have saved from BACK and my eyes fell on a post from 2007 where he talks about the new album. I found it really strange. What he says...it's like what is happening now, isn't it? There are some expressions I might not understand exactly, but what cought my eye was the last line

"I've a prediction it will "create fault lines" "

I had to go and search for the meaning, I mean literarily to be sure I understood it right.
    And I found this (of course we take the metaphorical meaning of it):

fault line
    1. (Earth Sciences / Geological Science) Also called fault plane Geology the surface of a fault fracture along which the rocks have been displaced
    2. a potentially disruptive division or area of contention

then I searched for "disruptive division" to see it clearily:

disruprion
    1. To throw into confusion or disorder
    2. To interrupt or impede the progress, movement, or procedure of
    3. To break or burst; rupture.

to divide (I know it's stupid to look for the dictionary meaning but seeing makes it even more impressive)
    To separate into parts, sections, groups, or branches
    To become separated into parts.
    To branch out, as a river.
    To form into factions; take sides

I am really shocked, I don't know if this could be a coincidence or not, but it's what is happening now with the new album
    albumsell-1.jpg
  • Yes!!! Good call, Anna. I was looking for this particular post from Back. Definitely makes you think.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    my godness..... And "the fans of Mr. Jackson's music will be finally able to make their "statement" - I digg into this one too, because now it is actually a moment when the fans have to make their statement regarding the autenticity of the new songs: "is or isn't Michael?".
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    All I have to say is WAY TO GO BACK!! I just loooove his posts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am a fan of back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    All I have to say is WAY TO GO BACK!! I just loooove his posts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am a fan of back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah, BACK is funny, sarcastic and he's at his best when he's pissed off. I love reading his posts.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Yeah, BACK is funny, sarcastic and he's at his best when he's pissed off. I love reading his posts.

Can we send a PM or DM and invite him to this forum? PLEASEEEEEEE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I love Back's "fuq u" list:

trialz.th.jpg
  • I love Back's "fuq u" list:

trialz.th.jpg

I wonder if Geraldo "the sellout" refers to Geraldo Rivera?! And why would BACK say this in July 2005? I think Rivera was one of the few who defended Michael publicly throughout the 2005 trial... which ended on June 13.

Oh, and I don't see Gloria Allred on the list... She should feature prominently. Diane Sawyer too.
  • Back sometimes uses.. let's say - euphemisims - to refer to some people so Allred is on the list and he calls her All-Wrong; Disgrace is for Nancy Grace; O'Lielly is Bill O'Reilly.

I do think Geraldo is Geraldo Rivera. I was surprised to learn that after Michael's "death" Geraldo said that they had not spoken in 4 years so that would be sometime in 2005. Something must have happened after the interview at the start of the trial.

I notice too that Lopez is on the list. I wonder if this refers to Peter Lopez, the attorney who allegedly committed suicide.
  • Back sometimes uses.. let's say - euphemisims - to refer to some people so Allred is on the list and he calls her All-Wrong; Disgrace is for Nancy Grace; O'Lielly is Bill O'Reilly.

I do think Geraldo is Geraldo Rivera. I was surprised to learn that after Michael's "death" Geraldo said that they had not spoken in 4 years so that would be sometime in 2005. Something must have happened after the interview at the start of the trial.

I notice too that Lopez is on the list. I wonder if this refers to Peter Lopez, the attorney who allegedly committed suicide.

Thanks, Soldier! I realized that Disgrace is Nancy Grace and O'Lielly is Bill O'Reilly, but didn't make the connection between All-Wrong and Allred... You're right!

Lopez could also be George Lopez? IDK

The fact that BACK says that about Rivera makes me think that he had "inside information"... Interesting. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    There are so many potential MJ stars out there in web space that you have to wonder about a "MJ milky way" already. Some say they are not MJ, others leave the fog of maybe and some clearly state they are the one and only. Michael does not even have to hire stand-ins anymore. There are all those speculation subjects for free now.
    More or less we all have become him.
    The make.believe forest hiding the tiger is growing each day. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Wow it's the first time when I read back's post...and I'm speechless! Not in a bad way.
    All those list <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wow
    So Debbie Rowe is SUPER GREEDY <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and Nancy Grace is SUPREME Moonbat Nutcase...what does it means? Stupid or something else? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I find his messages very strong and well informed.. I think he is a super close person of Michael...or who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow it's the first time when I read back's post...and I'm speechless! Not in a bad way.
    All those list <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wow
    So Debbie Rowe is SUPER GREEDY <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and Nancy Grace is SUPREME Moonbat Nutcase...what does it means? Stupid or something else? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I find his messages very strong and well informed.. I think he is a super close person of Michael...or who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    "fake-FANS"....made me go "whoaaa" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Me too, Papillon. I love that FUQU list! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But what if disgrace was Grace Rwaramba?
    Crisko Brown? ? = Chris Brown?

I did wonder about Chris Brown... Thought he was friends with MJ?
    I doubt Disgrace was Grace Rwaramba.
    BUT supposing BACK is MJ or an insider, he might know stuff that we don't... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

BUT supposing BACK is MJ or an insider, he might know stuff that we don't... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Why would Michael hate a kid? Chris Brown is after all a kid.

Why would Michael hate a kid? Chris Brown is after all a kid.

I really don't have the answer to why Mike would dislike Brown. But I don't think Brown is that young, by showbiz standards? MJ was a force to be reckoned with at age 20...
    Me too, Papillon. I love that FUQU list! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Back actually wrote the name Nancy Grace in one of his list <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Back actually wrote the name Nancy Grace in one of his list <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    you mean he wrote two Grace's?
    Yes. Look at this, at his last post on the page:
    <!-- m -->http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8514/mediafailed.jpg<!-- m -->
    Yes. Look at this, at his last post on the page.... Nancy Grace=SUPREME Moonbat Nutcase:
    Yes. Look at this, at his last post on the page.... Nancy Grace=SUPREME Moonbat Nutcase:
    Yeah but i thought about it and i think he/she refers to the same person :Nancy Grace...because he/she didn't wrote "disGrace" and "Nancy Grace" in the same list..to make us think of two persons...(now i got it)
  • "It's all tied to RACISM and GREED" quoting Back.

Yep. Yep.

I don't think that talking about the "neocons" in two different posts means two Graces necessarily. He mentions everyone twice and at one point he says All-Wrong but the other post, Allred.
    So Disgrace and Nancy Grace don't necessarily mean two different people but I don't know for sure. Grace R. is a possibility especially if Crisko Brown is Chris Brown. That one has me scratching my head but I love the aggressiveness of that post and others and I love the idea that it's MJ speaking his mind. It doesn't surprise me because many of MJ's songs are aggressive and in your face (Money, Privacy, Leave Me Alone, Scream, TDCAU, etc.)

I love it.