Official back & Front thread

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <br /><br />This must be Michael's old style of math again. I like how even in his young days he was all about 3 -7's = 21.<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/  I know EXACTLY how this guy felt!!!  confused/ <br /><br />Any idea if this 'formula' just a clever trick with dates/numbers or does it have any significance hoax-wise?
    <br /><br />maybe we should find out who wrote this skit  ;)    :lol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    6/25/2006 = 21
    8/25/2006 = 23
    fast forward
    6/11/2011 = 21
    8/11/2011 = 23
    ???

I feel like a cave man discovering fire. I'm all excited and have no idea why. Ha.
    6/25/2006 = 21
    8/25/2006 = 23
    fast forward
    6/11/2011 = 21
    8/11/2011 = 23
    ???

I feel like a cave man discovering fire. I'm all excited and have no idea why. Ha.
    sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> help me out here , what is significant about 8/25/2006 ?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    [quote.
    by GINAFELICIA » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 am
    yes let's shout from the roof!!!!!!! maybe he can hear us this way.......
    Do you remember saying this? Well look what happened? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I can't believe you found this old post <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I feel stupid every time I look Back at my posts <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

But the best thing that happened was when I wrote somewhere how good I would feel if there would have been toys in the courtroom again....and there they were <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ...probably a coincidence <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    @suspicious mind: 8/25/2006 is the date back posted the original relapse post, where he predicted 6/25; the vision post, which was referred to in the 6/25/09 post about 2 Kings with 2 different reigns.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <br /><br />This must be Michael's old style of math again. I like how even in his young days he was all about 3 -7's = 21.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: What can I say? He is a genius.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Just noticed, original relapse post, posted 8/25/2006, referenced 6/25/2006, or 60 days prior.

New relapse post, posted 6/11/2011, is 60 days prior to 8/11/2011, or the 777th day of this hoax.

Clever, no?

It's brilliant. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    I just watched.

Lollllllllllll "Oh I'm watching". For realz!!!!
    @suspicious mind: 8/25/2006 is the date back posted the original relapse post, where he predicted 6/25; the vision post, which was referred to in the 6/25/09 post about 2 Kings with 2 different reigns.

ok sorry to be confused again but when he speaks of 2 kings with 2 different reighns is he refering to jesus and micheal, elvis and michael , or satan and jesus? i am feeling somewhat <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> still.
    Just noticed, original relapse post, posted 8/25/2006, referenced 6/25/2006, or 60 days prior.

New relapse post, posted 6/11/2011, is 60 days prior to 8/11/2011, or the 777th day of this hoax.

Clever, no?

NO!!
    Someone said the ressurection will be 777 days after death.
    Someone I mean BlackJack <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

ok sorry to be confused again but when he speaks of 2 kings with 2 different reighns is he refering to jesus and micheal, elvis and michael , or satan and jesus? i am feeling somewhat <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> still.

I think it's about Jesus and Michael.
    Ps. 23 is 7+7+9

weeeeeeeeeeeeee <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

so this is another michael is jesus reincarnate thing?
  • Bec,<br /><br />You may have discovered FIRE!      typing/ <br /><br />
    Neverland Thriller -- Fire Threatens Jacko's Home<br />8/25/2006 8:59 PM PDT by TMZ Staff<br /><br />jackson_wi_2_0825_375-1.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch was threatened by a wildfire Friday.<br /><br />The blaze burned 40 acres on the ranch and came within a quarter of a mile of the main house. One hundred firefighters battled the blaze, with an assist from water-dropping choppers.<br /><br />Jackson has been out of the country for months, setting up house in Bahrain. Jackson gave a number of employees pink slips last March, when he closed the house.<br /><br />No word on the origin or cause of the fire.
    <br />Reference:  http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/25/neverland ... ckos-home/
    The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard……………..................
    <br /><br />OK what's the deal with that physical existence "extinguished" ? Now please don't tell me Michael is physicaly dead and he will ressurect like Jesus on 08/11/2011  crash/ crash/ crash/ !!!<br /><br />
    <br />2+11=13…2+6=8<br />13+8=21---> 7+7+7...........
    <br /><br />OK we were playing with dates before but this is the first time I see playing only with the years.2011 - 2006----> 21---->777.....if it's a matter of so many years - we'll never live to see the dawn  crash/
    6/25/2006 + 60 days = 8/25/2006 vision post (relapse)

new relapse 6/11/2011 + 60 days = 8/11/2011 (777 day)

but (and)

6/11/2011 - 60 days = 4/11/2011 aka <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&p=322097#p322097<!-- l -->

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    provisionally - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
    ▶adjective. 1 arranged or existing for the present, possibly to be changed later.

Provisionally - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
    serving for the time being : temporary <a provisional government>. — pro·vi·sion·al·ly adverb.

provisionally - definition of provisionally by the Free Online ...
    pro·vi·sion·al (pr -v zh -n l). adj. 1. Provided or serving only for the time being. See Synonyms at temporary.
    hypnotized.jpg

hahahahahhah hahahahahhahah!!!!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

but (and)

6/11/2011 - 60 days = 4/11/2011 aka <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&p=322097#p322097<!-- l -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I was away for my computer for less than an hour then checked back with this thread. WOW bec!!

This is genius stuff and it's all starting to make sense although I'm still wrapping my brain around everything and the implications of what this could mean.
  • hypnotized.jpg

hahahahahhah hahahahahhahah!!!!
    Jur ca nu inteleg nimic !!! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

but (and)

One and the same "ghost" taking different names and haunting MJDHI <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

Vanish and reappear magicaly like in Remember the time, out of his own ash, the phoenix bird..
    Being in two places at the same time.....he can't help playing hide-and-seek 'cause it's his favourite game <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

No I don't take it that way, not reincarnation and no claim that Michael is Jesus (it's not possible if you ask me <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ) ... it's a kind of comparison and there are similarities between them. Back clearly says 2 Kings with 2 different reigns...so 2 different persons....different times.
    hypnotized.jpg
    <br /><br /><br />hahahahahhah  hahahahahhahah!!!!
    <br />Jur ca nu inteleg nimic !!!  afraid/
    <br /><br />LOL  :lol: .<br />It's easy: Back made a refference to June 25th 2006 but this was made on August 25th 2006, 3 years prior to the date of death.....and he made some calculations ABOUT THAT DATE that leaded to 21, which means 777. <br />(21/3=777, his number)<br /><br />The calculations are very simple:<br /><br />25- 06 - 2006<br /><br />2+5+6+2+6= 21<br /><br />The scary thing is that Back picked up exactly the date of death, only 3 years earlier, this meaning the date of death was planned... well, that's the simple part....<br /><br />the link to a screenshot of that post of Back made on August 25th 2006:<br /><br />http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1197/52582006.jpg

No I don't take it that way, not reincarnation and no claim that Michael is Jesus (it's not possible if you ask me <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ) ... it's a kind of comparison and there are similarities between them. Back clearly says 2 Kings with 2 different reigns...so 2 different persons....different times.

but is he placing them at the same level or exalting michael above jesus?