Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well... I asked if he had anymore visions and if he could provide any assistance.

This is epic to me... and now I have to go to work, can you believe it?

Numbers numbers numbers running through my head.....

...until later. Tty guys.

Ps. suspicious mind, he says same result, aka resurrection.
  • hypnotized.jpg
    <br /><br /><br />hahahahahhah  hahahahahhahah!!!!
    <br />Jur ca nu inteleg nimic !!!  afraid/
    <br /><br />LOL  :lol: <br />It's easy: Back made a refference to June 25th 2006 but this was made on August 25th 2006, 3 years prior to the date of death.....and he made some calculations ABOUT THAT DATE that leaded to 21, which means 777. <br />(21/3=777, his number)<br /><br />The calculations are very simple:<br /><br />25- 06 - 2006<br /><br />2+5+6+2+6= 21<br /><br />The scary thing is that Back picked up exactly the date of death, only 3 years earlier, this meaning the date of death was planned... well, that's the simple part....<br /><br />the link to a screenshot of that post of Back made on August 25th 2006:<br /><br />http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1197/52582006.jpg
    <br />Thank you Gina! pup<br />hypnotized.jpg
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Well... I asked if he had anymore visions and if he could provide any assistance.

This is epic to me... and now I have to go to work, can you believe it?

Numbers numbers numbers running through my head.....

...until later. Tty guys.

Ps. suspicious mind, he says same result, aka resurrection.

makes all the difference to me if we are speaking literal or symbolic
  • @bec <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow!

I am so excited about this whole situation! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • This Front guy makes me loose my interest in the hoax...like all the fakers around....all claiming to know shit when nothing happens...too pissed off gone to chill ! ciao <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • Bec,<br /><br />You may have discovered FIRE!      typing/ <br /><br />
    Neverland Thriller -- Fire Threatens Jacko's Home<br />8/25/2006 8:59 PM PDT by TMZ Staff<br /><br />jackson_wi_2_0825_375-1.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch was threatened by a wildfire Friday.<br /><br />The blaze burned 40 acres on the ranch and came within a quarter of a mile of the main house. One hundred firefighters battled the blaze, with an assist from water-dropping choppers.<br /><br />Jackson has been out of the country for months, setting up house in Bahrain. Jackson gave a number of employees pink slips last March, when he closed the house.<br /><br />No word on the origin or cause of the fire.
    <br />Reference:  http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/25/neverland ... ckos-home/
    <br /><br />@mjintrigue2012<br /><br />  bow/ Great find!<br /><br />I wondered why Front placed an emphasis on "extinguished" and "flames" and used the word inferno, now it makes PERFECT sense: The Neverland Fire on the 25th August 2006 (8/25/2006)!!!!<br />
    The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits.
    <br /><br />Neverland, the "Fantasy Island" holds a special place in HIStory!<br /><br />2ilg9c7.jpg<br />Reference: http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/michael-jackson-anniversary-death-neverland-ranch/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @suspicious mind: 8/25/2006 is the date back posted the original relapse post, where he predicted 6/25; the vision post, which was referred to in the 6/25/09 post about 2 Kings with 2 different reigns.

ok sorry to be confused again but when he speaks of 2 kings with 2 different reighns is he refering to jesus and micheal, elvis and michael , or satan and jesus? i am feeling somewhat <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> still.

I think it's about Jesus and Michael.
    so this is another michael is jesus reincarnate thing?

No I don't take it that way, not reincarnation and no claim that Michael is Jesus (it's not possible if you ask me <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ) ... it's a kind of comparison and there are similarities between them. Back clearly says 2 Kings with 2 different reigns...so 2 different persons....different times.

but is he placing them at the same level or exalting michael above jesus?

I don't think it's about putting anyone above. We all know what Jesus represents for Michael ... an example to follow, that's all imo.
    This Front guy makes me loose my interest in the hoax...like all the fakers around....all claiming to know shit when nothing happens...too pissed off gone to chill ! ciao <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

i hear you
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I happen to love the Jesus and resurrection reference to Michael. It’ as obvious as night and day. Has been to me since day one. I have never believed that God would stop at gviing us one saviour. During Jesus’ reign it was a time of Babylon. We are living in modern day Babylon now. Of course he needed to send us someone to get us on the right path. I believe he sent Michael Jackson. He certainly fits the mode. He is human and though not without sin, as close to celestial as any human I’ve ever known in this century or possibly ever, depending on how you look at it. He couldn’t walk on water or part the red sea, literally. But metaphorically speaking, he did many of the same things. Different era, different mountains, same results. He got and held our undivided attention and imparted the messages he was sent here to relay. As for the resurrection, I think the resurrection to be realized this time is the resurrection of love and compassion and forgiveness. In this society, those things seem to be almost completely lost which was the premise for life from the beginning. I don’t for one second think that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead persay. But his spirit, felt in the movement or the shift in the way people perceive life in general and love for others, is being resurrected as we speak. He didn’t die on a cross, though he carried one. And no, he wasn’t buried to rise from the grave after 3 days; though he was truly buried alive under all the emotional stress and turmoil he was forced to endure. To have that lifted from him is to be reborn. Michael’s resurrection. Again, this is the new era. Time and its measurements must be equal to the capacity of the people the message has to reach. Three days could mean three years this time. The old Michael Jackson, King of Pop, did die literally and gave birth to a new movement towards making things right; for him personally and the planet we live on. Whether he returns or not to the public eye, the lesson is and continues to be learned. There is more love and compassion on this planet since 6/25/09. I see it everyday. Don’t you? <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Bec,<br /><br />You may have discovered FIRE!      typing/ <br /><br />
    Neverland Thriller -- Fire Threatens Jacko's Home<br />8/25/2006 8:59 PM PDT by TMZ Staff<br /><br />jackson_wi_2_0825_375-1.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch was threatened by a wildfire Friday.<br /><br />The blaze burned 40 acres on the ranch and came within a quarter of a mile of the main house. One hundred firefighters battled the blaze, with an assist from water-dropping choppers.<br /><br />Jackson has been out of the country for months, setting up house in Bahrain. Jackson gave a number of employees pink slips last March, when he closed the house.<br /><br />No word on the origin or cause of the fire.
    <br />Reference:  http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/25/neverland ... ckos-home/
    <br /><br />@mjintrigue2012<br /><br />  bow/ Great find!<br /><br />I wondered why Front placed an emphasis on "extinguished" and "flames" and used the word inferno, now it makes PERFECT sense: The Neverland Fire on the 25th August 2006 (8/25/2006)!!!!<br />
    The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits.
    <br /><br />Neverland, the "Fantasy Island" holds a special place in HIStory!<br /><br />2ilg9c7.jpg<br />Reference: http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/michael-jackson-anniversary-death-neverland-ranch/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />60 days later back posted the new 7 day theory. 10/25/2006.<br /><br />6/25/2006 vision<br />8/25/2006 relapse/fire<br />10/25/2006 new 7 day theory.<br /><br />To non-believers? Why so skeptical? Too fantastical? Too crazy? Afraid to look foolish? Oh we are way past that  bounce/ <br />I'm not afraid. You can say I'm foolish or crazy. Time will tell. I think it already has but that's just me.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    [I wondered why Front placed an emphasis on "extinguished" and "flames" and used the word inferno, now it makes PERFECT sense: The Neverland Fire on the 25th August 2006 (8/25/2006)!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />  :o :lol:
    bec could you post a link to the 10/25/2006 new 7 day theory?
    It's available on Pg.1 of this thread. I only have a screenshot.
  • The 777th day of the Hoax in inclusive reckoning is the 10th August 2011 (8/10/2011).<br /><br />112...18...139...22  <br />(Calculation: 8/10/2011 ---> 2011is 11,2=112 ... Date is 10 and month 8 = 18 ... Add 11+2 =13 and 1+8=9 to get 139 ... Add 13+9 to get 22) <br />Catch 22 maybe but this was Front 22nd Post! <br /><br />http://http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=25&m1=06&y1=2009&d2=10&m2=08&y2=2011&ti=on<br /><br />It is also the day Michael acquired the Beatles Catalogue -- It was JACKPOT day on the 10th August 1985!<br /> <br />Reference: http://http://www.pophistorydig.com/?tag=beatles-song-catalog-history<br /><br />  penguin/  Have FAITH!    :D <br /><br />With L.O.V.E<br /><br />P.S. Front this one is for YOU!  <br /> bearhug
    catch 22...I saw this aroud before...where?!
    OK I just have to say this: I can't believe Back is here and he is MJ ....I just can't believe it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Are we crazy?
    OK I can believe it, why not <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> ?
  • catch 22...I saw this aroud before...where?!
    OK I just have to say this: I can't believe Back is here and he is MJ ....I just can't believe it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Are we crazy?
    "he" -back or front must laugh even with his ass right now to see people thinking he's MJ it makes me very sad he deserves an award .award_picl.jpg
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It really doesn’t matter to me the identity of Back or Front, their posts are amazing! What they/he/she <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> bring to the table is food for thought. In abundance even. Enough for every starving palate.
  • Just noticed, original relapse post, posted 8/25/2006, referenced 6/25/2006, or 60 days prior.

New relapse post, posted 6/11/2011, is 60 days prior to 8/11/2011, or the 777th day of this hoax.

Clever, no?

Very interesting. I hope we don't have to wait until August 11th for another post. But, I guess we'll see, right?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    in short time many things happen <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sometimes our beliefs can an obstacle when it comes to understanding what Michael is all about. It's almost better to have as little on our slate as possible. But are we wanting truth, no matter how uncomfortable it might be, or do we only want to settle for what will fit in our own thoughts and beliefs. That can leave us frustrated, angry or a veil over our eyes. At the right time Michael will reveal what he wants to reveal, and only those who are open will be ready for him.
    I happen to love the Jesus and resurrection reference to Michael. It’ as obvious as night and day. Has been to me since day one. I have never believed that God would stop at gviing us one saviour. During Jesus’ reign it was a time of Babylon. We are living in modern day Babylon now. Of course he needed to send us someone to get us on the right path. I believe he sent Michael Jackson. He certainly fits the mode. He is human and though not without sin, as close to celestial as any human I’ve ever known in this century or possibly ever, depending on how you look at it. He couldn’t walk on water or part the red sea, literally. But metaphorically speaking, he did many of the same things. Different era, different mountains, same results. He got and held our undivided attention and imparted the messages he was sent here to relay. As for the resurrection, I think the resurrection to be realized this time is the resurrection of love and compassion and forgiveness. In this society, those things seem to be almost completely lost which was the premise for life from the beginning. I don’t for one second think that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead persay. But his spirit, felt in the movement or the shift in the way people perceive life in general and love for others, is being resurrected as we speak. He didn’t die on a cross, though he carried one. And no, he wasn’t buried to rise from the grave after 3 days; though he was truly buried alive under all the emotional stress and turmoil he was forced to endure. To have that lifted from him is to be reborn. Michael’s resurrection. Again, this is the new era. Time and its measurements must be equal to the capacity of the people the message has to reach. Three days could mean three years this time. The old Michael Jackson, King of Pop, did die literally and gave birth to a new movement towards making things right; for him personally and the planet we live on. Whether he returns or not to the public eye, the lesson is and continues to be learned. There is more love and compassion on this planet since 6/25/09. I see it everyday. Don’t you? <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I totally hear you, and agree with you. Since 25/06/09 I have felt the knowledge of who MJ is and his purpose on earth, and have not found anything to change my mind.
    i only want to be sure of a couple of things : what exactly this person is saying and whether or not he truely represents michael. but i have a feeling that might never come to light.
    The 777th day of the Hoax in inclusive reckoning is the 10th August 2011 (8/10/2011).<br /><br />112...18...139...22  <br />(Calculation: 8/10/2011 ---> 2011is 11,2=112 ... Date is 10 and month 8 = 18 ... Add 11+2 =13 and 1+8=9 to get 139 ... Add 13+9 to get 22) <br />Catch 22 maybe but this was Front 22nd Post! <br /><br />http://http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=25&m1=06&y1=2009&d2=10&m2=08&y2=2011&ti=on<br /><br />It is also the day Michael acquired the BeatlesCatalogue -- It was JACKPOT day on the 10th August 1985!<br /> <br />Reference: http://http://www.pophistorydig.com/?tag=beatles-song-catalog-history<br /><br />  penguin/  Have FAITH!    :D <br /><br />With L.O.V.E<br /><br />P.S. Front this one is for YOU!  <br /> bearhug
    <br />8/11/2011 is the 777th day since 6/25/09. That's way too close to be coincidence.<br /><br />Please remember that 6/25/09--->9/3/09, the original 70 day period that was first discovered, and confirmed by TS as relevant and planned, is calculated through the use of the exclusive method of counting. 9/3/09 was actually the 71st day (don't forget the +1 day of simmering lol-joke but maybe not really?) <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duratio ... =3&y2=2009<!-- m --> . Inclusive method of counting was used to produce the 7 days from burial to autopsy, 9/3/09--->9/9/09 but exclusive has been used elsewhere besides the death--->burial... like between Murray's court dates. There are others.<br /><br />Back seems to have used a ~60 day series when he posted ~60 days from 6/25/06 on 8/25/06, because it's really 61 days=7 on the calendar. And then ~60 days later on 10/25 for the new 7 day theory, and that's also 61 days=7.<br /><br />If Front wants to start over with the 11th day of the month, and do his 60 day thing, and throw out a date that falls into the same pattern as he did previously, which predicted the event that brought us all here, well, okie dokie with me, I'll take a look at it. I can't disregard that pattern pointing directly to a date that, coincidentally, I've had written at the end of a pile of scratch paper notes that are magnet-ed to the file cabinet next to my PC monitor for a year and a half, just because it uses the exclusive method of counting instead of inclusive. I don't believe it is just a creepy coincidence. Both methods of counting have been actively used in this hoax.<br /><br />Whether he intends a pattern or not is up to your own interpretation. I think there is. Pointing to what is anyone's guess. Time will tell for sure. <br /><br />Remember I said I was like a caveman, I have no idea what this is I just know it's nifty.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Ps. 23 is 7+7+9

weeeeeeeeeeeeee <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

hehehe bec....you'll also find this interesting.
    Remember the numbers 7 and 7 and 9 appear on the cover of DANGEROUS (the Memorial date) <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Also the numer 23 appears on the cover of MICHAEL. Thanks to SeeingClues for posting this pic a few weeks ago on Twitter <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Front has my attention that's for sure!
    Adi: yes, yes, yes , n yes!

All that stuff has been running through my mind... it's like my hoax history memory banks were made into a slide show and its been flashing before my eyes.

See? told ya, it's nifty!