Official back & Front thread

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Okay these numbers are driving me crazy, but we all remember TR's post Pranksta Gangsta Gives Birth <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=19090<!-- l --> so guess what happened in three weeks time?
    Front registered on June 1st, 21 days <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duratio ... 2011&ti=on<!-- m --> after the post on 05/12/2011. Maybe it's nothing, but surely interesting.

Yes I was thinking about the same last evening....TR gave birth to Front.
    "For your own interpretation.......

Pranksta Gangsta gives birth to new "chapter."
    Gestation period
    > approximately 3 weeks (possibly premature)
    Keep watchin'.....................

And if anybody is looking for those missing hours of surveillance footage, they reside at 777 Mystery Lane, Truth, USA.

By the way, it's NOT "stealing" if the cas$h was taken by it's RIGHTFUL OWNER. Whodunnit Whodini? Hmmmm....... maybe it was that Gangsta dude in blue. Nah, couldn't be 'cause he's "dead."

TRuth will Make Justice siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing..................

Get your paper and pins ready, future HIStory is in the making. "

TR777 gave birth to Front in exactly 21 days......
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well I'll be damned.
  • "For your own interpretation.......

Pranksta Gangsta gives birth to new "chapter."
    Gestation period
    > approximately 3 weeks (possibly premature)
    Keep watchin'.....................

And if anybody is looking for those missing hours of surveillance footage, they reside at 777 Mystery Lane, Truth, USA.

By the way, it's NOT "stealing" if the cas$h was taken by it's RIGHTFUL OWNER. Whodunnit Whodini? Hmmmm....... maybe it was that Gangsta dude in blue. Nah, couldn't be 'cause he's "dead."

TRuth will Make Justice siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing..................

Get your paper and pins ready, future HIStory is in the making. "

TR777 gave birth to Front in exactly 21 days......

Gina - I have to give you a lot of credit for keeping an eye on these details. You and the others that did this are amazing.

I have to wonder then if TR777 is Front, does that make him a "Pranksta Gangsta"? Because if he is, then he's playing with us (i.e. messing with our heads)? Does that mean he's lying to us?

I remember seeing this post and I loved the last two lines. I am so anxious for justice and truth to prevail. I can't wait for that future HIStory to shine through these dark days.

JentleTouch - I think the same as you. I'm not convinced that BACK is Michael. I do believe he's someone acting on Michael's behalf. Perhaps he is Backerman. Nobody else comes to my mind in Michael's inner circle that could speak like that - unless it's someone we aren't familiar with.
    LOL Bec <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Nice way of entertaining us and provoking us, isn't it? <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    Anyway, the "give birth" idea is so funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's like reinventing yourself agaian and again.....but how many forms this morph can still take <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> ?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    by TheRunningGirl » Thu May 12, 2011 11:41 am
    Hey! TR --- Thanks for your post!

Today is an exciting day and your post makes for an exciting mOMENt!

It is 1 Year 11 Months 1 Week and 11 Days since the 25th June 2009 and the bird that doesn't fly would have been 40 days (1 Month and 10 Days) old and celebrating ASCENSION day on this day in this year 1611.

I remember Blue Gangsta well! I wonder whether he has MORPHed into Pranksta Gangsta now!
    TheRunningGirl found some more interesting numbers with TR. It's only hindsight and wisdom of time that can really prove things to be true or false. Also that TR's signature was Morph is interesting as well. TR's personality just seemed more bubbly to me back then, but now looking back I feel a different vibe. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
    JentleTouch,
    I have read a lot of his interviews, I have seen a lot of videos and heard how he speaks and it's always Simply. Profoundly but simply. Nothing to do with BACK's style, right?
    Have you not heard Lisa Marie say that Michael put on an act when in public or for interviews, and with his friends swears and talks totally different? Also, there was a video and thread on when MJ was doing the TDRCAU video in Brazil and was in a planning meeting with city officials, that after the officials left MJ said to his friends/staff with him, "Damn, I thought those moth-r-fu-ers would never leave." MJ has learned from a young age to have a clean family-friendly respectful presentation to the public/world, but he can still relax and be himself like a regular guy with the ones close around him. I do think he probably didn't/doesn't swear that often, never around children, and probably did it with purpose when he did, to make a point. You underestimate MJ's ability also to disguise and morph his speaking and writing style. He is a master of disguise in all kinds of ways.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Front:
    They say "imitation is the best form of flattery". That is not always the case. It's purely circumstantial. And it is ESPECIALLY not flattering when the "imitation" comes from nefarious instigators---yes, "trojan horses"---who seem to take great pleasure in attempting to mimic a certain individual(s?). Exploiting Michael Jackson in such a way (i.e., circumstance of June 25) and his fans will not be tolerated…here or anywhere else!

While I choose not to waste my time engaging in "dueling banjos" with these dimwits who obviously have a few "strings" loose, it IS my intention to quiet the GARBAGE that spews from their mouths before it has a chance to reverberate.

I don't believe Front is TR because Front has a completely different vocabulary and first of all Front insisted about imitators and was very angry with that.
    OK is Prankster Gangsta Michael ? Is that you Michael? No it isn't you because you gave us that voice recording to prove you are not Michael Jackson. Or are you? Or who are you <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> ?

Nice show anyway <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> The give birth part was brilliant <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

Well, I do believe Front is TR.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    JentleTouch - I think the same as you. I'm not convinced that BACK is Michael. I do believe he's someone acting on Michael's behalf. Perhaps he is Backerman. Nobody else comes to my mind in Michael's inner circle that could speak like that - unless it's someone we aren't familiar with.
    Shh,voiceforthesilent, it can be dangerous to have the same opinion as me. You may be accused of being me lol
    Im joking <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Can you please tell me who that Backerman guy is? I've never heard of him.
    JentleTouch,
    I have read a lot of his interviews, I have seen a lot of videos and heard how he speaks and it's always Simply. Profoundly but simply. Nothing to do with BACK's style, right?
    Have you not heard Lisa Marie say that Michael put on an act when in public or for interviews, and with his friends swears and talks totally different? Also, there was a video and thread on when MJ was doing the TDRCAU video in Brazil and was in a planning meeting with city officials, that after the officials left MJ said to his friends/staff with him, "Damn, I thought those moth-r-fu-ers would never leave." MJ has learned from a young age to have a clean family-friendly respectful presentation to the public/world, but he can still relax and be himself like a regular guy with the ones close around him. I do think he probably didn't/doesn't swear that often, never around children, and probably did it with purpose when he did, to make a point. You underestimate MJ's ability also to disguise and morph his speaking and writing style. He is a master of disguise in all kinds of ways.
    MJonmind, I wasn't talking about swearing:) I think it's a pretty normal thing for every man - to swear like a sailor at certain situations and Im sure Michael does it a lot.
    I was talking about BACK's "difficult" way of writing, like reading an old book you know, while Michael always speaks simply and understandably.
    But you can be right about that disguising and morphing stuff..these were my thoughts also. But I must say I don't think like that anymore.
    OK is Prankster Gangsta Michael ? Is that you Michael? No it isn't you because you gave us that voice recording to prove you are not Michael Jackson. Or are you? Or who are you <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> ?

Nice show anyway <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> The give birth part was brilliant <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

If Front is really that clown TR lets ask Sousa to kick his a$$ outta here.
    Front:
    They say "imitation is the best form of flattery". That is not always the case. It's purely circumstantial. And it is ESPECIALLY not flattering when the "imitation" comes from nefarious instigators---yes, "trojan horses"---who seem to take great pleasure in attempting to mimic a certain individual(s?). Exploiting Michael Jackson in such a way (i.e., circumstance of June 25) and his fans will not be tolerated…here or anywhere else!

While I choose not to waste my time engaging in "dueling banjos" with these dimwits who obviously have a few "strings" loose, it IS my intention to quiet the GARBAGE that spews from their mouths before it has a chance to reverberate.

I don't believe Front is TR because Front has a completely different vocabulary and first of all Front insisted about imitators and was very angry with that.
    Unless he is playing games, and talking about himself being the trojan horse. Now THAT is absolutely pure prankster. As in pure "BAD". Can we keep up with him as he morphs and changes? We just think we've figured him out, and then he changes, so we think the new one can't possibly be him. Didn't he do that in Ghost, didn't he do that with the post-June 25 disguises such as DD, maybe blond lady, and more. He's on the move, and can we keep up? Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but maybe not.

You're joking right?

After all it is just an assumption, we have no proof that TR is Front, except the coincidence of giving birth in 21 days .

You're joking right?

After all it is just an assumption, we have no proof that TR is Front, except the coincidence of giving birth in 21 days .
    That's why i said IF
    But don't you find it strange that Front appeared almost right after TR had left?
    Makes you wonder
    But was TR banned or he just left?
    So as TS would put it, what are the statistical chances that it is a coincidence that Front posted 21 (3x7) days after TR posted that he was giving birth to something in 3 weeks, plus the chance that TR is smart enough to post on the day that is 1 Year 11 Months 1 Week and 11 Days since the 25th June 2009? But maybe it's completely a coincidence <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> . Sure there is definately a chance that TR, Front, and Back are all some strong, supersmart, fan that has done his imposter craft for over 5 years, but who could be that consistent and knowledgable of 2005 courtroom details and spiritual connections that even TS referred to? I guess we'll simply have to Keep Watching! What a crazy ride! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Plus TR posted on May 12, and apparantly this from Epic was posted on May 13 according to someone on that thread <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> .
    2vd43k0.jpg
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=19389<!-- l -->

Connecting dots.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I can see how you get the 4 numbers i.e. 62, 76, 813, 21, but please can anyone explain (simply if possible!) how you get from that to the master numbers: 333, 444, 555 etc?
    Bring back the first two numbers (in this case 62 and 76) back to one. 6+2+7+6=21, 2+1=3. Then the thisrd number (8+13=21 (3) or 8+1+3=12 (3) and then the last number. In this case you get 333. Works on every date.

Thanks Souza, and yes, that was 'simply' enough for me!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't accuse without proofs. And for me there aren't any yet. And about TR, is he/she the one who posted a poem copyrighted "by" him in which he/she copy-pasted one of BACK's poems? "Riddle me this, riddle me that" ? That is a copy-cat.And not the only copy-cat post.There were many copy-pasted posts on MJJF(where TR was) and with 2-3 words changed to make it look like it was original.

I hate to see accusations with no base.You chase everyone away by doing that. Some coincidences DO happen. Like TR's prediction. There's no proof. So far, Front has been the only one who's been very real like BACK, the words, the wording, the attitude and more. I have no idea if Front is BACK or not, but assumptions are assumptions and unless you have proofs, wait.
  • DafneDafne Posts: 23
    No one’s here to ask anyone to bann another member just ‘cause some ppl started to falsely accuse another one of bein I don’t know who. Just ‘cause that ya THINK it COULD be it doesn’t prove you’re right. Just because ya think some ppl are pranksters don’t make them one of those. Enough.

I am sick of false accusations. That’s what always happen with Michael. People loved and love to start falsely accusing him of anything. They just love the game of it because it’s unending. It’s low, it’s disgusting.

anybody understand that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE?
  • DafneDafne Posts: 23
    I dont kno who front is so far and I realise that judging before time is not the best thing. But at least I realise my mistakes, admit 'em 'n wait in silence 'n watch
  • No one’s here to ask anyone to bann another member just ‘cause some ppl started to falsely accuse another one of bein I don’t know who. Just ‘cause that ya THINK it COULD be it doesn’t prove you’re right. Just because ya think some ppl are pranksters don’t make them one of those. Enough.

I am sick of false accusations. That’s what always happen with Michael. People loved and love to start falsely accusing him of anything. They just love the game of it because it’s unending. It’s low, it’s disgusting.

anybody understand that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE?

I was the first one who pointed out the 21 days between TR's post and Front's registration. If that in any way looked to you as if i was accusing anyone of anything, i'm sorry, but i didn't mean anything like that. And i think that the rest of people here, like Gina and MJonmind didn't mean anything either. We are just trying to connect the dots here, so please don't judge us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I just wanted to make that clear.
  • So as TS would put it, what are the statistical chances that it is a coincidence that Front posted 21 (3x7) days after TR posted that he was giving birth to something in 3 weeks, plus the chance that TR is smart enough to post on the day that is 1 Year 11 Months 1 Week and 11 Days since the 25th June 2009?

MJonmind you made me laugh so hard! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And also made me miss him (i think TS is a man)! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Perhaps Front showed up to help usher in the Behind the Mask project, released today.
    The Behind the mask video is bringing fans in the Front.

From Back to Front
    From Behind the mask to without mask

Looks like we have some sort of connection here
    MJ was behind the mask when he played Dave Dave on Larry King, who dressed the same as this alleged John Edwards guy at 1:33 and in Hollywood Tonight and the guy in the death bed scene in Hold My Hand at 1:32.<br /><br />What more do we need?<br />
  • MJ was behind the mask when he played Dave Dave on Larry King, who dressed the same as this alleged John Edwards guy at 1:33 and in Hollywood Tonight and the guy in the death bed scene in Hold My Hand at 1:32.<br /><br />What more do we need?<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, bec - that's a great connection. I didn't even see that until you pointed it out. I've wondered about the John Edwards guy because he seems to stand out - at least they make sure he stands out in the videos.<br /><br />I don't use these smilies often but this seems appropriate for how I'm feeling.  <!-- spenguin/ --> penguin/ <!-- spenguin/ --> <br /><br />Blessings